VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 1st, 2010 #61
sss

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
dawson is in a position to cause massive problems for the bnp. i just hope he doesnt get his way
Its dowson not dawson

Old April 1st, 2010 #62
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Christian View Post
Mark Collett provided pictures of Jennifer Griffin to the Irish newspaper, Sunday World for a story they ran about the BNP head office in Ulster. These pictures caused great embarrasment to both Jennifer, her husband Angus and Jennifer's father Nick.

The pictures, later reprinted in Searchlight are of a very young girl taken at a time she was involved romantically with Mark Collett.

Collett is also the prime suspect in the leak of pictures to the Irish News concerning a member of the BNP in the South West and their association with the Orange Order.

Collett also collaborated with BBC Ulster on a recent "expose" of the BNP in Northern Ireland where once again, the Chairman's daughter was the victim of a vile, financial smear. Mark Collett is the only person to have had access to this information. Earlier this year he demanded at a staff meeting in the Midlands that he should be paid more than certain other party employees.

He later, in a series of drunken and hysterical phonecalls to Jennifer, made reference to the under reported story from the Sunday World. This story was not mentioned in party circles and the Griffin family hoped it could be kept quiet. By now Jennifer and Angus's alarm bells were ringing and a two month investigation begun which focussed on Collett's damaging behaviour over the last 6-8 months.

Tell me Joe, who is the liar here? You, Mark Collett or Jennifer Griffin? Do you suppose Jennifer is in the habit of sending pictures of herself half undressed to Republican sympathetic Irish newspapers?

Try to avoid your drug induced bullshit and rambling. But there has been more solid info produced here in the last 16 hours than you managed in the last few months of turgid paranoia.

Just answer the question.
Show me the newspaper with pictures.

Old April 1st, 2010 #63
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Owens View Post
This was picked up on another nationalist forum. Anyway, this is all new to me in being offered anything to "whack" anyone. Someone has a very vivid imagination.

"I now hear the alleged threat to a party officer (WHO ISN'T EVEN A PAID UP MEMBER) was Collett offering £10,000 to Joe Owens to whack Dowson."

http://www.nwn-forum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3827&page=3
".....Nationalists are not like criminals who sell drugs or rob banks, and are not use to being arrested and jailed for most of their lives. Therefore, they are quite easy to bend should they be caught on relatively minor offences. I know lads who've been jailed for 20 plus years and never dreamed of opening their mouths. Could you see nationalists doing this? Also, never vouch for people you hardly know who live the other side of the country. The only people i trust are my family and close friends i went to school with.

So please don't say "i know such and such he'd never do that," because they do. Most of the people in nationalism would s**t their pants should they be threatened with jail. ....."

Joe Owens here November 8th 2009

Well I cannot see the classically semitic countenanced Collette not making a statement if asked.

Chase them into the swamps

Old April 1st, 2010 #64
sss

Quote:
I am pretty sure it will all come out soon enough. Collett leaked (sold) them orgy pictures of reynolds to press.

Old April 1st, 2010 #65
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hans Christian View Post

Collett is also the prime suspect in the leak of pictures to the Irish News concerning a member of the BNP in the South West and their association with the Orange Order.

The Orange Order has a habit of walking up and down streets in full regalia behind flute bands giving it all they have , it's not a secret society so I dont see how anyone can be a "prime suspect" in that article .

Old April 1st, 2010 #66
sss

What's the covert take on this?

Old April 1st, 2010 #67
Joe Owens
Banned

Mark Collett has just been released on police bail. He has to reappear in May to answer allegations of threats to kill on Jim Dowson and threats to cause GBH on Nick Griffin. Weasel faced Dave Hanam has also given a statement attacking Mark Collett.

God knows where Sharon Ebanks got this crap about £10,000 hit on Jim Dowson by me??? Also, there are no recordings of any threats.

Last edited by Joe Owens; April 1st, 2010 at 11:45 AM. Reason: update

Old April 1st, 2010 #68
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss View Post
I am pretty sure it will all come out soon enough. Collett leaked (sold) them orgy pictures of reynolds to press.
Stop talking crap.

Old April 1st, 2010 #69
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
".....Nationalists are not like criminals who sell drugs or rob banks, and are not use to being arrested and jailed for most of their lives. Therefore, they are quite easy to bend should they be caught on relatively minor offences. I know lads who've been jailed for 20 plus years and never dreamed of opening their mouths. Could you see nationalists doing this? Also, never vouch for people you hardly know who live the other side of the country. The only people i trust are my family and close friends i went to school with.

So please don't say "i know such and such he'd never do that," because they do. Most of the people in nationalism would s**t their pants should they be threatened with jail. ....."

Joe Owens here November 8th 2009

Well I cannot see the classically semitic countenanced Collette not making a statement if asked.
You don't need to know what Mark Collett said, ok.

Old April 1st, 2010 #70
andy

Quote:
No pictures here just muddled incorrect information

http://brianwhelan.net/post/46552377...hts-on-ireland

Old April 1st, 2010 #71
fyc
fine young casuals

Quote:

God knows where Sharon Ebanks got this crap about £10,000 hit on Jim Dowson by me??? Also, there are no recordings of any threats.
like i said, i think people are out to cause you mither with the police.

Old April 1st, 2010 #72
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
No pictures here just muddled incorrect information

http://brianwhelan.net/post/46552377...hts-on-ireland
That's probably because it's all bullshit. Even NWN haven't dredged this up as a scenario.

Old April 1st, 2010 #73
andy

Quote:
You don't need to know what Mark Collett said, ok.
Well he got bail on a serious charge according to your criteria he must be a state asset.This your own reasoning that you have applied in similar cases.

Old April 1st, 2010 #74
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyc View Post
like i said, i think people are out to cause you mither with the police.
Not necessarily mither with the police, just force him to shut his mouth. Whether it be by attacking him and making people think he's the spy/nutty one or by actually removing him for a few weeks, in my opinion, that's the mission.

Old April 1st, 2010 #75
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
Well he got bail on a serious charge according to your criteria he must be a state asset.This your own reasoning that you have applied in similar cases.
What's he charged with???

Old April 1st, 2010 #76
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
That's probably because it's all bullshit. Even NWN haven't dredged this up as a scenario.
It is the wet dream of the left and the Irish media that a UK sponsored organisation takes a stand for the race in Ireland.Of course this is the veiw of the ruling strata the ordinary Irishman dumped on the scrapheap by the advocates of the multi cult experiment would be happy to reset the islands to their default population.

Old April 1st, 2010 #77
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by sss View Post
What's the covert take on this?
Did you miss the question about where YOU got the picture of Jen Griffin from? Don't run to delete it - the link has already been shared and people have independently witnessed that YOU had access to a certain photo of her.

Old April 1st, 2010 #78
Joe Owens
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Mark Collett has just been released on police bail. He has to reappear in May to answer allegations of threats to kill on Jim Dowson and threats to cause GBH on Nick Griffin. Weasel faced Dave Hanam has also given a statement attacking Mark Collett.

You need to read the post correct next time. He's on bail to answer allegations and not charges.

Old April 1st, 2010 #79
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
It is the wet dream of the left and the Irish media that a UK sponsored organisation takes a stand for the race in Ireland.Of course this is the veiw of the ruling strata the ordinary Irishman dumped on the scrapheap by the advocates of the multi cult experiment would be happy to reset the islands to their default population.
What does that have to do with photos of Jen Griffin?

Old April 1st, 2010 #80
andy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Truth At Last View Post
The Orange Order has a habit of walking up and down streets in full regalia behind flute bands giving it all they have , it's not a secret society so I dont see how anyone can be a "prime suspect" in that article .
Also it is not a secret or illegal organisation.If I recall the former NF chairman Anderson was a member of the Orange Order.
For the record the biggest Orange Order in the UK is the Greater London Area with a membership in excess of 100,000.If Sikhs and jews can have public roles in the bnp why not an Orange man ? The real news will be when some 32 county men are publicly adopted as candidates.Some have already I have'nt noticed that being publicised.Yet of the two "strains" as it were I would have thought Irish readers would have been more interested in that little nugget.

Thread