Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 5th, 2007 #41
Holly
Self Bannned

Yes that is true Dawn, I am thinking there is a good % of them who do not yet know the joys of fire and would just eat it raw.

Old November 5th, 2007 #42
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Do the idiots not know how to fish ? There is plenty of food in the ocean which Afrika is surrounded by. Well Ok too bad for those in the middle but the ones like Somalia/Sudan on the waterline should be a nation of seafood lovers.

Dont give them any ideas.

The Orientals are already stripping the oceans of all sea life.

Old November 5th, 2007 #43
Holly
Self Bannned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Dont give them any ideas.

The Orientals are already stripping the oceans of all sea life.

Very true, it is clear more fish are needed with less negroids.

Old November 5th, 2007 #44
Jay Jay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
Yes that is true Dawn, I am thinking there is a good % of them who do not yet know the joys of fire and would just eat it raw.
Yeah...thier civilization is still 500 years away from discovering fire.

Old December 3rd, 2007 #45
richyrichard
Banned

TV add: "Sponsor a child and some day they will grow up and invade your country. So, why wait? Send tax-deductable donations to "Illegal Aliens of Tommorrow". Thank you for your support."

Old December 11th, 2007 #46
Zyonasan
The last hope for humanity

I don't even bother watching TV anymore but when I did those "feed the children commercials made me sick. They try to pull this guilt trip BS to drag in new "members"

What makes programs like that even more pointless is these starving nigs will probably live to adulthood and make more babies that are disease ridden and starving, coupled with the fact that all of our food and aid that is shpped over there goes to the drug cartels to be sold for ridiculous prices to people that can afford it.

Its a never ending cycle and, supporting anything like that is a waste of money.

Old December 11th, 2007 #47
RebelWithACause
¡Confíeme en!

Sam Kinison said it best...

If you're hungry...MOVE TO WHERE THE FOOD IS. You're in a freaking desert. Eat sand or stfu and move.

Old December 16th, 2007 #48
Stronza

I am not in favour of all this relief work & feeding, etc. in Africa. I mean, who the hell is going to feed and care for US when the shit hits the fan over here, as it surely will?

But in the grand scheme of things, I'd sure like to know why our relief work in Africa is any stupider and counter-productive than us spending billions on complicated, high-tech medical procedures to keep 2-3 pound fetuses alive over HERE - when most of them end up terribly disabled, thereby costing us even more money - and them going on reproduce and send forth equally weak organisms.

Old December 16th, 2007 #49
Summer
WN Mother

Hell you think them promoting feed the monkeys is bad in America, you should take a look at England or Ireland.

In Ireland not only on every street corner do they have some teenager or old man sitting at a booth begging for money but most of it is for world hunger or cure world diseases or for the poor. And everytime I have been stopped I ask them is this for Irish people and most responses are no for 3rd worlders, so I walk away. I have only given money to two people so far, both of whom were there for cancer, but Irish people with cancer (one was for Irish women with breast cancer), not niggers with cancer. Their fetus was already flipping cancer.

Hell I am not even of Irish blood, I just live here.

Last edited by Summer; December 16th, 2007 at 02:40 PM.

Old December 16th, 2007 #50
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

In my channel surfing I see a lot of 'feed the starving niggers' ads, but I also see ~feed the starving mestizoes~... " this is mahh ree ahh ...she has no shoes and she lives in a disease ridden backwater slum, won't you spend just 75 cents a day" so Raul and Juanita can have beans and tortillas and fuck and make 10 more mahh reee ahhhs ???!!!

Then there's the --send your dollars in (so the russian and east european kikes) can eat cabbage and matzah balls and move to Israel bullshit --. ( in-fucking-credible the audacity here.)

Old December 16th, 2007 #51
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild_Bill_Hyde View Post
Then there's the --send your dollars in (so the russian and east european kikes) can eat cabbage and matzah balls and move to Israel bullshit --. ( in-fucking-credible the audacity here.)

Where can I send my money so the american niggers can move back to africa?

Old December 16th, 2007 #52
William Hyde
Someday Never Comes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Where can I send my money so the american niggers can move back to africa?
you me and everybody else - that would be HUGE ... they even did a skit about that on the old 'Saturday Night Live' - back in the 70s!

Old February 22nd, 2008 #53
Jay Jay

Along the same line, there is a commercial about some "poor African girl" who has to miss school 1 week a month because she dont have no "sanitary napkins" (aka pads) and that every box of "Always" pads we selfish Ameicans buy, they will send pads to African girls so they can go to school. WHAT THE FUCK HAVE THEY BEEN USING FOR THE LAST 2000 YEARS???? If you cant afford to buy pads...stick a friggin leaf up there to absorb the blood...

Thread