Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 10th, 2007 #1
DMS

Default Old Navy slips a turd into the eggnog.

Can you find it?

Old December 10th, 2007 #2
odin
Nuthin' But Luv, Baby

Kind of hard to miss it.

Old December 10th, 2007 #3
Jett Rink
Banned

.......pwned

Old December 10th, 2007 #4
Oy Ze Hate
We're the Good Guys

Damn, niggers annoy even as toddlers. They've got that look. You know, like they've got something on you that they learned in the womb. Like they're real clever about something but they aren't talking. You see little mulattoes like that out and about and they always have that blank, dead stare. Makes you want to spit at 'em.

Old Navy won't be getting any of my hard-earned Zogbucks. No sir, not ever.

We ought to all boycott any companies which try to slip their pro-race mixing turds into our psychological eggnog.

Old December 10th, 2007 #5
Jett Rink
Banned

Is abercrombie & fitch still keeping muds out of its advertising?

Old December 12th, 2007 #6
F.S.
Hate Keeps Me Warm

Just continue to filter us out it seems. I see this shit daily, esp with back to school, college banners, and flyers. Black male, white female, genocide.

Old December 12th, 2007 #7
Holly
Self Bannned

Anyone want to caption it.
I tried to think of something funny and got a blank

Old December 12th, 2007 #8
varg

Peak-a-jiggaboo!

Old December 12th, 2007 #9
Jett Rink
Banned

Who's making love to your old lady?

Old December 12th, 2007 #10
Holly
Self Bannned

Good trys, Peak-a-jiggaboo in the lead.

Talk to the hand ? no not funny.
Looky what I found, the crack rock you lost !

Old December 12th, 2007 #11
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holly View Post
I've heard that you could get a lump of coal for Christmas, but this is ridiculous.

Old December 13th, 2007 #12
Seaforth
Banned

Quote:

How about...
"Dreck und Schande"

Old December 13th, 2007 #13
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
I've heard that you could get a lump of coal for Christmas, but this is ridiculous.
Hahaha that is funny.

Old December 13th, 2007 #14
Summer
WN Mother

The only thing Old Navy ever advertises is homosexuality, interracial relationships, homosexuality, interracial homosexuality, homosexuality, interracial relationships, homosexuality ... and on and on.

All those meterosexual stores do. Abercrombie, old navy, banana republic. Any place only a gay man would be caught in. Oh yeah can't forget to add and white women buying those meterosexual pink shirts (amongst other garbage) for their boyfriends/husbands.

Old December 13th, 2007 #15
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

Quote:

Listen up my little negro.....Dis is hows da niggas be holdin dey blunts......muh-fugga....sheet

Old December 13th, 2007 #16
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

LOL at the title to this thread BTW.

Old December 13th, 2007 #17
Summer
WN Mother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Faust View Post
Listen up my little negro.....Dis is hows da niggas be holdin dey blunts......muh-fugga....sheet
Haha. The white guy (if he is white) being in a meterosexual commerical is probably teaching the nigger all about how to be gay and how great it will be when he gets aids from doing 394850358034 other faggots in the parking lots of parks.

Embrace the aids (on the downlow)!

Old December 13th, 2007 #18
Vadler

Quote:

If you don't quit saying muh dick,muh dick. I'm going to smack you with my fist,you little nigger.

Old December 14th, 2007 #19
Adamic Man

White Man: I keep snapping my fingers and making a wish and..... damn, the niglet's still here...."

Old December 14th, 2007 #20
Adamic Man

Exclamation

Analyze the whole commercial for some weird subliminal-type themes.

There are three women and one man and one child in this home. The opening scene one woman is opening a gift but you don't see what it is, instead she hands the broken head from a chocolate "gingerbread man" to the other woman who has the body.

Okay, what does anything there so far have to do with what Old Navy sells (primarily clothes). There is not much focus on what the women are wearing. Is the woman on the right a daughter, or is she close in age to the woman opening the gift? Not easy to tell.

Then you see the guy in his PJs on the floor with the niglet. He's barechested and has good muscle definition. How many of you sit around in your PJs barechested on Christmas? A little homo-eroticism perhaps? And again, what is this guy's relationship to the rest of the family? He looks young enough to be someone's son. What is the niglet's relationship to this family? There is no black woman present who would have mated with the white guy to produce this niglet.

Now we see the three women on the floor, looking like they're having a girl's pajama party. They're all dressed in skimpy lingerie-type outfits. A little suggestion of a lesbo threesome perhaps? We still can't figure the relationship of these three women to each other as none are clearly the mother or daughter, if they are even in fact related. How many of you women sit around with other women in lingerie on Christmas?

Then finally the one woman comes walking across the room as the camera pans up her body. How many of you keep lit candles scattered across your floor on Christmas? She's only wearing a skimpy underwear with bare legs. How many of you women dress like that in your living room with other people around on Christmas? She sits down with the guy who "blows" her hot drink.

What are all these people doing together under the same roof on Christmas? Do you get any sense of them being a clearly-defined family? For a store that sells traditional items like shirts and pants, why are they all in lingerie, PJ's, underwear and half-dressed?

Remember, a lot of time, thought and money went into the production of this little cinematic event. Nothing is there by chance or accident. These jew advertisers are trying to convey SOMETHING to you, on several different levels. And they're conveying a lot more than just selling clothes.

Jews - always worming their way into your brain like a parasite.

-AM

Last edited by Adamic Man; December 15th, 2007 at 12:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread