VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2016 #21
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
If Ragnar dies, then Bjorn would be the only one of Ragnar's sons who's old enough to rule. Something would have to happen for Ivar to be able to take over as the leader, maybe Bjorn decides to stay in England after conquering some territory, etc. Or maybe he goes back and kills Kalf and Erlendur and takes their territory.
Lagertha beat him to it. Knifed Kalf right in the gut on their wedding day--ouch! Earlier she plunged a knife into Sigvard's eye, then sliced Einar's balls off. I'd be scared shitless trying to make any advances on that woman. Amazing that Ragnar never managed to piss her off that badly when they were still married.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old March 30th, 2016 #22
Josie_in_SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
...she plunged a knife into Sigvard's eye, then sliced Einar's balls off. I'd be scared shitless trying to make any advances on that woman
Perhaps it would still be worth it

She's so beautiful and white!

Old March 30th, 2016 #23
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josie_in_SF View Post
Perhaps it would still be worth it

She's so beautiful and white!
Katheryn Winnick is a Canadian of Ukrainian descent. I think she's hotter-looking in real life than on the show. And she's a black belt martial artist, which she puts to good use in battle scenes on Vikings.

Alyssa Sutherland (Queen Aslaug) is beautiful, too. She's like 6 feet tall, a former Australian model.

Old April 8th, 2016 #24
Ray Allan

Ragnar killed the gookess by drowning her in the Seine River because he couldn't get his drug fix from her. Good--adding that character was completely unnecessary.

Old October 30th, 2016 #25
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

After not watching this show since the end of the first season, I'm all caught up on it now. Can't wait til Nov. 30.

Old October 31st, 2016 #26
Ray Allan

That's good, I thought the show didn't resume until January. We'll see if they actually kill off Ragnar like I've been hearing. Maybe he'll get over his drug addiction and be his old self again. Just going by the last episode, Kattegat looks more prosperous and Aslaug has even prettied up Ragnar's dingy old hall.

Old November 2nd, 2016 #27
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Ragnar killed the gookess by drowning her in the Seine River because he couldn't get his drug fix from her. Good--adding that character was completely unnecessary.
A lot of the fans of the show didn't like that character being added. She wasn't popular at all. It was seen as the token divershitty shoe-in that it was. Also there was zero historical basis for anyone from China having any contact with the Vikings. We know for a fact that the Vikings viewed Eskimo tribes (which are Mongoloid the same as the Chinese) they ran into as being puny, ugly and inferior.

Last edited by Crowe; November 2nd, 2016 at 03:48 PM.

Old November 30th, 2016 #28
Crowe

Lagertha is now a degenerate. She's shacked up with a young lesbo who's young enough to be her daughter.

Old December 1st, 2016 #29
Ray Allan

Quote:
Lagertha is now a degenerate. She's shacked up with a young lesbo who's young enough to be her daughter.
Ugh, I just watched that. She might be Lagertha's own daughter by Kalf, which would make it even worse. There was an implied homosexual scene in the first half of Season 4 between Emperor Charles in Paris and the guy he later had strangled to death. I'm sure those things happened even back then, but it was never talked about openly. These people could get away with this behavior because they were the rulers. Anyone else would have been put to death in a very graphic fashion if it were found out.

Old December 15th, 2016 #30
Ray Allan

Quote:
Looks like she's about to bump off Aslaug in tonight's episode. And Ragnar is approaching the end of the road in England (the snake pit for him?). Ivar the Boneless and his other sons will take over and exact revenge on King Ecbert.

Old December 29th, 2016 #31
Ray Allan

Well, goodbye Ragnar--he was tossed into the snake pit. I wonder how well the series will do without him? The Great Heathen Army is coming.

Old January 6th, 2017 #32
Crowe

Floki, who was one of my favorite characters went full cuck in the last episode. He defended Muslims. He might as well wear a rag on his head and convert to Islam at this point. And Helga adopted a mud child. Vikings? More like Cuckings.

Old January 7th, 2017 #33
Ray Allan

That's out of character for Floki, the Fundamentalist Viking. He sure wasn't that tolerant of christians. A definite cucking toward Islam on the part of the writers. Why couldn't Helga have taken in an orphaned child from her own country after losing her daughter?

I didn't like Lagertha shooting Aslaug in the back, either. Seems pretty cowardly.

I'd like to see what sort of character Ivar becomes. What a crazy bastard, but interesting and I'm starting to like him. Could almost be as good as Ragnar.

Old February 3rd, 2017 #34
Ray Allan

King Ecbert is gone, too. He was a great character, equal to Ragnar. That leaves only two main original characters left: Floki and Lagertha. Or 3 if you count Bjorn. Lagertha will probably die in Season 5. Maybe Floki will sail off and discover Iceland.

Old February 5th, 2017 #35
Crowe

I think the new season is going to be Ivar front and center. I think the other brothers are likely to join Bjorn rather than deal with Ivar after he killed Sigard. And that will leave Ivar to lead the Viking armies in Britain. Seeing as how Ivar planned and coordinated an extremely successful battle, that alone will get him respect as a commander.

I'm thinking there might be ulterior motives for King Harald's brother going with Bjorn. Like to make sure Bjorn doesn't survive the journey, because he'd surely seek revenge if Harald's plans (unknown to him at the time, they failed) had succeeded.

Last edited by Crowe; February 5th, 2017 at 10:42 PM.

Old February 7th, 2017 #36
Ray Allan

I see IMDb is closing down its message boards. That sucks because the Vikings board was the one I would lurk at the most to get info about the series and see what other people were thinking of it. Now that it's the inter-season hiatus there won't be much to discuss anyway, except speculation about Season 5.

I hope we can see Travis Fimmel in other roles, since he was so great as Ragnar. And I will miss Alyssa Sutherland as Aslaug--she was so damn gorgeous.

Old December 1st, 2018 #37
Ray Allan

Anyone watching Season 5?

Old December 7th, 2018 #38
Derrick Beukeboom

Default I was a big fan for a bit

Used to watch Vikings first 3 seasons consistently, think I ended up catching up most of 4 (?)
Overall, pretty decent, of course the all too typical predictable token bones to promote some diversity and totally not feeling the Lesbianic nonsense.

Hopefully season 5 will be good. Its almost a miracle there is even this show illustrating some manner of White culture in a positive light on talmudvision nowadays.
I am sadly predicting additional token nonwhites and more fagism added here & there.
just the way things seem to be presently. At least there was a bit of a backlash from fans.

Old December 13th, 2018 #39
Ray Allan

I missed tonight's episode, but they don't seem to be doing any faggotry and injecting non-Whites like in previous seasons, not yet at least. The show just isn't the same without old Ragnar though, his sons lack the charisma his character had. I'm not liking the little punk Ivar the Boneless much, either. Bishop Heahmund is a more interesting and complex character.

Old February 17th, 2019 #40
SuDreich

I just started watching this and have made it to the part where Floki washes up on the shore of what he thinks is Asgard. I look at the bad parts as I would a fable with a moral at the end of the story, like look what happens when Ragnar is involved with a Chinese, what happens to Helga when she adopts a muslim kid and Lagertha messing around with Astrid even though her heart has always belonged to Ragnar. This way I can excuse all that somewhat and keep watching.

Thread