VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Loxist Culture > TV & Advertising
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old November 16th, 2005 #1
Chain

Default Incendiary Law & Order: Minutemen Oven Bake A Dozen Vaders In Back Of A Transport Van

So I had to go on a two day trip to Newark area, and I stayed in a highway motel, and watched happened to watch some TV.

The ultra-high rated TV show "Law & Order" is blurbiing their upcoming episode-- I guess next week. Here's what I saw. The first camera, as I recall, is situated (presumably and supposedly) from the inside of a large capacity diesel van, the big cartage type of transport, as the "Law & Order" crew look in. I don't know if the Jew Belzer and nig Ice-T were there, but the good looking female detective was. And the script goes something like:
"They were burned in there, cooked like they were in an oven!" Ha ha-- wish the writer woulda said "microwave"...it could have been the perfect segue for NBC to sell into a commercial for some frozen, quickfix Mexican food manufacturer.

LOL-- so now they're combining the invasion with the HolyCaust. Burned in the oven by Minutemen.

HERE THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER ONLINE TALKS ABOUT THIS EPISODE. REGISTER AND JOIN THE FRAY, BUT DON'T GET BANNED IN AN INSTANT.
http://talk.ocregister.com/showthrea...oto=nextnewest

Is the Minuteman Tim McVeigh coming to hit vaders? Is that what the TV is telling us? Byron-- the movie potentials are endless.

If I recall correctly, they actually use the name "Minutemen." I doubt the real minutemen have a trademark on this name; wish they did, at a time like this. It'd be fun to watch the NY muds on a jury deny the case.

http://www.nbc.com/Law_&_Order/
Quote:
NEW YORK MINUTE
10pm 2005-11-16 ALL NEW!
MURDER OF SMUGGLING TRUCKER COULD BE LINKED TO BORDER PATROL GROUP -- When the owner of a big-rig trucking company is shot to death, Detectives Fontana (Dennis Farina) and Green (Jesse L. Martin) learn that the victim was hauling illegal aliens and
suspect a member (Daniel Roebuck)
citizen's border patrol group
-- but their only witness is an undocumented Hispanic woman (Aixa Rosario Medina) who risks deportation if she testifies. Meanwhile, prosecutor McCoy (Sam Waterston) is incensed when the witness is physically intimidated as he tries to turn one organization member against the other in court. Annie Parisse, S. Epatha Merkerson and Fred Dalton Thompson also star. TV-14

Old November 18th, 2005 #2
White Winger

Good old "L&O" - portraying White People as only hymiewood can - as one-sided,one-note,grossly,disgustingly,and satanically unrealistic as possible,never treating Our side with even the slightest amount of credence,or understanding,never portraying Us as victims of racist niggerillas,jews,spics,arabs,or any non-Whites,or showing non-Whites' as the true racists they really are.

Old November 18th, 2005 #3
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

TV sucks when it embraces the jew agenda.
The original Law and Order, way back, was pretty good. Had an all male cast and a lot of nigger on nigger crime. They would also show the nasty side of the DA office, all the dirty deals and what not. Once they brought in the nigger woman captain, things started going down hill. Too bad really, I used to enjoy the show. Didn’t seem so phony way back. All the crime dramas suck big time now, the white on white crime stories are sooo unbelievable.

a jane white portfolio

Old November 26th, 2005 #4
White Winger

Back in the late '80s,I learned that the left-wing show,"St.Elsewhere" was able to stay on the air,for six seasons,in spite of average/low ratings,because they had filthy rich "fans" of it,and,apparently,were able to influence the network to keep it on.

And I believe that same thing about "L&O" and all of the equally racist spin-offs as well.How can one show have so many "successful" spin-offs?And how has such a hideous,propagandistic show,been able to stay on as long as it has!The media always claiming it still has successful ratings - IT HAS TO BE BULLSHIT!SIXTEEN FUCKING YEARS NOW!I swear TO GOD it better not run longer than "Gunsmoke"

Old November 27th, 2005 #5
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Winger
Back in the late '80s,I learned that the left-wing show,"St.Elsewhere" was able to stay on the air,for six seasons,in spite of average/low ratings,because they had filthy rich "fans" of it,and,apparently,were able to influence the network to keep it on.

And I believe that same thing about "L&O" and all of the equally racist spin-offs as well.How can one show have so many "successful" spin-offs?And how has such a hideous,propagandistic show,been able to stay on as long as it has!The media always claiming it still has successful ratings - IT HAS TO BE BULLSHIT!SIXTEEN FUCKING YEARS NOW!I swear TO GOD it better not run longer than "Gunsmoke"

Spin-offs to me are typical jew behavior. They sniff out something rich whitey is buying into, enjoying, and they quickly flood the market with like product, catching a few extra bucks here and there, but quickly decreasing the value and worth of the real product.

I have noticed some decent shows with good writers, catch on with the mainstream, then the jew notices, starts getting involved, milking the market yet destroying it at the same time.

Like the Simpsons, pretty decent show in the begiinning, not too much agenda...but when it became big....

different writers and a long list of producers. Jon Vitti worked on the Simpsons and King of the Hill. Networks will switch writiers around all the time. Sometimes you can tell, sometimes not.

a jane white portfolio

Old December 24th, 2005 #6
Hate Dept.
Banned

Something like 80% of the "Minutemen" are retired cops of one variety or another; I guess L&O would look kind of hypocritical pointing that out.

Old December 28th, 2005 #7
White Winger

For once,even (neo)conservative columnists actually noticed it,and wrote articles attacking it.Glad you could notice,guys.You're only several years too late,however.

Old December 29th, 2005 #8
janewhite88
aka nazibunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Dept.
Something like 80% of the "Minutemen" are retired cops of one variety or another; I guess L&O would look kind of hypocritical pointing that out.
That is something the media never mentions. Damn them, damn them all to hell.
I would trust an old street wise cop over my jog government any day and everyday. I bet a lot of folks would. Probably why the media keeps that little bit of info down.

a jane white portfolio

Thread