VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 4th, 2011 #141
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Jamie "Kebab" Middleton

Hussein, from the Levant.

You could swap them and not notice (other than Hussein not being as much of a degenerate as Jamie, perhaps).

Old May 4th, 2011 #142
Hudson
Banned

Location: Hassling shopkeeps along the information superhighway

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
......and we can expect your sources for the swarthy "alien ancestors" when?
Right now. Look. With your own eyes. Look at the female, look at the boy front row, to the far left. Look at her great grand father circled. These are not Angle or Saxon facial traits. They look gypsy to me, but I don't know. Do Iberians have that look???

Quote:
I have already provided a comprehensive list (with sources, just to show everyone how it's done) of her family tree dating back to Pharnabazus I, King of Iberia in around 230 BC and taking in Edward I, II and III, Elizabeth Bowes-Lyon and George Washington along the journey.
I have heard of millions of people who can "trace" their ancestry back to King Charlemagne. It is a mathematical trick or most people are just fabricating stuff up, because King Charlemagne would never had the time to get out of bed to run a nation if he sired that many progeny.

Old May 4th, 2011 #143
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

When they say 'Iberia,' they do not mean Spain and Portugal.

Old May 4th, 2011 #144
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
Right now. Look. With your own eyes. Look at the female, look at the boy front row, to the far left. Look at her great grand father circled. These are not Angle or Saxon facial traits. They look gypsy to me, but I don't know. Do Iberians have that look???
What you call gypsy, I call typical Northern mining family of that period. That man's great-great-great-grandfather was born in England in 1796.

Quote:
I have heard of millions of people who can "trace" their ancestry back to King Charlemagne. It is a mathematical trick or most people are just fabricating stuff up, because King Charlemagne would never had the time to get out of bed to run a nation if he sired that many progeny.
I'm not sure if you understand how ancestry is traced back, but Charlemagne didn't really have hundreds of kids. Let's say he had six, and then they each had six and then they each had six, and then they each had six - we're up to almost 1300 already.

Old May 4th, 2011 #145
fossilator

Quote:

Actually, quite a few people probably are related to Karl der Große (Charlemagne). He is reputed to have had four successive wives and at least five mistresses who bore him eighteen known children. There is an image here showing the family tree of every king, monarch, confederation president and emperor of Germany until Kaiser William II in 1918. Every single ruler of Germany was related to every other by marriages. At the top of the heap is Charlemagne. Therefore, his blood flows quite freely.

Family_tree_of_the_German_monarchs Family_tree_of_the_German_monarchs

Old May 4th, 2011 #146
Hudson
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
When they say 'Iberia,' they do not mean Spain and Portugal.

This would explain the Lupton "look". Olive Lupton does have that Georgian/Armenian look.

Old May 4th, 2011 #147
Hudson
Banned

The future King of the Angles and Saxon race with be an Armenoid....WOW.

Old May 4th, 2011 #148
Bev
drinking tea

I think the blood might have been diluted down just a little bit between 234 BC and 1982 AD.

Old May 4th, 2011 #149
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

All hail King Ahmed, Lord of the Kebabs.

Old May 4th, 2011 #150
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Quote:
I think the blood might have been diluted down just a little bit between 234 BC and 1982 AD.
It is the One Drop thread all over again.

Old May 4th, 2011 #151
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
This would explain the Lupton "look". Olive Lupton does have that Georgian/Armenian look.

I think you're clutching at straws. The Luptons married into the line, not came down the line.

Old May 4th, 2011 #152
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas de Aynesworth View Post
It is the One Drop thread all over again.
It's going that way, isn't it?

Old May 4th, 2011 #153
Hudson
Banned

For months I have been unable to explain to myself why Olive Lupton looks so goddamn odd. Now with the revelation (by Thom) that she is of Armenoid extraction....their odd looks make perfect sense now.

Old May 4th, 2011 #154
RickHolland
Bread and Circuses

Quote:
Some of them seem to have slanted eyes.

The father looks like a Brit the mother is very suspicious but her name is very British probably descendent of a foreigner with an Anglicized name.

I couldn't find who were the ancestors of Jane Hill.

Quote:
The future King of the Angles and Saxon race with be an Armenoid....WOW.

Btw many ashkenazis are armenoids.
Only force rules. Force is the first law - Adolf H. http://erectuswalksamongst.us/ http://tinyurl.com/cglnpdj Man has become great through struggle - Adolf H. http://tinyurl.com/mo92r4z Strength lies not in defense but in attack - Adolf H.

Old May 4th, 2011 #155
Hudson
Banned

Quote:
.....These are not Angle or Saxon facial traits. They look gypsy to me, but I don't know. Do Iberians have that look???
Holy shit...

Quote:
There are six basic branches of gypsies in the world today: three western and three eastern branches. Roma, Sinti and Iberian gypsies are referred to the Western branch.

Old May 4th, 2011 #156
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

What is her family known for? Cheap party shit made in China? Yeah, that's some pedigree right there, on par with the blood spilled by and for Britain by her royal houses.

Old May 5th, 2011 #157
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
For months I have been unable to explain to myself why Olive Lupton looks so goddamn odd. Now with the revelation (by Thom) that she is of Armenoid extraction....their odd looks make perfect sense now.

You must have missed this post, so here it is again.

Quote:
I think you're clutching at straws. The Luptons married into the line, not came down the line.
Have you got a link to the Luptons being of Armenoid extraction? The comprehensive tree I posted shows it's the other side of the family. I realise that marxists despise royalty with a passion but unfortunately being a marxist does not alter history, no matter how much you wish it so.

Old May 5th, 2011 #158
fyc
fine young casuals

some people on this thread dont half talk shit

Old May 5th, 2011 #159
Hudson
Banned

Quote:
You must have missed this post, so here it is again.

Have you got a link to the Luptons being of Armenoid extraction?
A link? Look at her face woman! Look at the faces of her offspring, half of them look English, the other half look very odd for English people!

Do you look like that? Maybe you are a gypsy, I don't know.

All I do know is they don't look like Angles or Saxons.

Are you going to claim they are welsh???

Quote:
The comprehensive tree I posted shows it's the other side of the family. I realise that marxists despise royalty with a passion but unfortunately being a marxist does not alter history, no matter how much you wish it so.

I don't need a piece of paper to tell my eyes that they are wrong.

You invoke cries of marxism to distract from the obvious non-english facial traits.

There is nothing economic about the royal family today, they are beaten dogs licking the hand of their master to survive another century. No one cares if someone is a prince today for god sake, William flies a helicopter for the capitalist war machine like any low class chump can. He's not special anymore. Why would a marxist care about destroying royalty in the 21st century? They're destroying themselves just fine.

Old May 5th, 2011 #160
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
A link? Look at her face woman! Look at the faces of her offspring, half of them look English, the other half look very odd for English people!

Do you look like that? Maybe you are a gypsy, I don't know.

All I do know is they don't look like Angles or Saxons.

Are you going to claim they are welsh???

I don't need a piece of paper to tell my eyes that they are wrong.

You invoke cries of marxism to distract from the obvious non-english facial traits.

There is nothing economic about the royal family today, they are beaten dogs licking the hand of their master to survive another century. No one cares if someone is a prince today for god sake, William flies a helicopter for the capitalist war machine like any low class chump can. He's not special anymore. Why would a marxist care about destroying royalty in the 21st century? They're destroying themselves just fine.
First, where has anyone claimed that Kate is 100% English? Show me the person who claimed that and I'll give them an e-slap for being a moron. If you catch anyone claiming the same of William - be sure to let me know because they will get one too. If you had done just twenty seconds research, you would see exactly where the Luptons got their looks from and it ain't as "Thom" (who was actually citing research I did) claimed. It's pointless arguing with people who can't even read.

"search and rescue pilot" + VNNUK marxist = "capitalist war machine"

Thread