VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 17th, 2020 #41
Serbian

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 17th, 2020 #42
Dawn Cannon

Default 'You're being used as cannon fodder': Lukashenko urges people to stay home, blames protests on foreign meddling

President Aleksandr Lukashenko has called upon Belarusian citizens to not "go into the streets" and to avoid protests, blaming foreign agents for stoking the unrest that has gripped the country after the controversial election.

"Don't go out into the streets now! Understand that you and your children are being used as cannon fodder," Lukashenko said Friday, during a meeting with the country's National Security Council.

Quote:
They've already come here in large numbers from Poland, the Netherlands, Ukraine, from this 'Open Russia' - [Russian opposition figure Alexey] Navalny and so on and so forth. The aggression against the country has already begun.
Addressing the handling of the protests by the police, Lukashenko has all but defended the sweeping police action. At least 6,700 people have been detained over the past few days, while the authorities have been accused of excessive force and even "torture" of incarcerated protesters. Lukashenko insisted that, as a "military man," he has no other option than to deal with the unrest, however.

"Do you want me to sit and wait until the whole of Minsk is upside down? We'll stabilize the situation later," the president said, promising to "deal with" the foreigners who allegedly came to Belarus to take part in the unrest.

Meanwhile, on the protest front, several state television presenters have resigned in support of the protests - others from the police and security forces have done the same. Who bought you cowards?

https://www.sott.net/article/439872-...reign-meddling

I've omitted some of the article because as posters on another thread have been discussing, there is something decidedly "off" about RT these days.

Old August 17th, 2020 #43
Stewart Meadows

The Jewropean Jewnion and the international jewish media are kvetching about how the recent presidential election in Belarus wasn't "free" or "fair". Here are just a couple of examples:

Who is making sure Belarus' presidential election is free and fair?

https://www.euronews.com/2020/07/23/...-free-and-fair

EU foreign minister: Belarus elections were 'neither free nor fair'

https://www.euronews.com/2020/08/11/...-free-nor-fair

Personally, I haven't seen any proof that the election was rigged, but even if it was, why is it such a big deal? Yes, it's a serious question.

From 2011 to 2018, Italy was governed by four different prime ministers: Mario Monti, Enrico Letta, Matteo Renzi and Paolo Gentiloni. And not a single one of them was elected by the people; they were all appointed by the president of Italy, who is a globalist jew-lackey, and they implemented (((agendas))) that were deeply unpopular among Italians.

Here's Reuters article about Renzi from 2014:

Quote:
If Renzi is named prime minister, he would be Italy’s third unelected leader in succession after the technocrat Mario Monti and Letta, who was appointed last April after weeks of fruitless wrangling between rival parties.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-i...A1C0BJ20140213

So Renzi became "Italy’s third unelected leader in succession", and yet there was no international outrage, there were no threats of sanctions. Why not, you ask? The answer is simple (if you're jew-wise). It's because these four unelected prime ministers were greedy, opportunistic jew-lackeys who were willing to betray their own people by implementing the jewish agenda, like facilitating the third-world invasion of Europe, promoting harmful "LGBT rights", making sure that Italy submits completely to the crooked, anti-white Jewropean Jewnion, etc.

If you're a jew-lackey, then you don't have to be elected by the people, but if you're a principled European leader who cares about his people and opposes the nefarious globalist jewish agenda, then you will be attacked and called a dictator, regardless of whether or not you've won your election fair and square. That's why international jewry attacks both Hungary's prime minister Viktor Orbán and Lukashenko.

Old August 17th, 2020 #44
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
World News August 17, 2020 / 8:15 AM / Updated 5 hours ago

'I'm not a saint': Lukashenko offers to hand over power after referendum

Andrei Makhovsky

MINSK (Reuters) - Alexander Lukashenko, the leader of Belarus, said on Monday he would be ready to hold new elections and hand over power after a constitutional referendum, an attempt to pacify mass protests and strikes that pose the biggest challenge yet to his rule.

He made the offer, which he insisted would not be delivered on while he was under pressure from protesters, after exiled opposition politician Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya said she was willing to lead the country.

In a sign of his growing vulnerability, Lukashenko faced heckling and chants of “step down” during a speech to workers at one of the large state-run factories that are the pride of his Soviet-style economic model and core support base.

He faces the threat of European Union sanctions after a bloody crackdown on protests following what demonstrators say was his rigged re-election victory last week. He cites official results that gave him just over 80% of the vote.

Officials in Washington and the EU want Russia not to meddle in what President Donald Trump called a “terrible situation”, after Moscow told Lukashenko it was ready to provide military help against an external threat.

Russia is watching closely as Belarus hosts pipelines that carry Russian energy exports to the West and is viewed by Moscow as a buffer zone against NATO. Lukashenko and Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke twice this weekend.
(...)
But he offered to change the constitution, an apparent concession that seems unlikely to satisfy protesters who say it’s something he has spoken about before.

“We’ll put the changes to a referendum, and I’ll hand over my constitutional powers. But not under pressure or because of the street,” Lukashenko said, in remarks quoted by the official Belta news agency.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...-idUSKCN25D0IJ

Old August 18th, 2020 #45
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
I remember Assad having to go through the same bullshit, of course he won again by a landslide, but that didn't stop the ZOG people from blowing the shit out of his country and citizens.

Old August 20th, 2020 #46
Ray Allan

Default Yes, there is something decidedly off about RT these days

Belarus' military build-up to deal with invented NATO 'threat' suits Lukashenko as it distracts his troops from reality

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/498445-bela...to-lukashenko/

"Invented" NATO threat? The jewSA is planning to permanently station troops in Poland, which shares a fairly large border with Belarus. Also, NATO and u.s. planes and ships are always snooping around in the Baltic near Russia and in the Black Sea. It's probably a good idea for Lukashenko to not have his troops coming into contact with (((foreign-backed))) rioters and possibly have his army turn against him.

RT has become a clown site

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=557856

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old August 22nd, 2020 #47
Stewart Meadows

It looks like the jew-run American gangster state has chosen Svetlana Tikhanovskaya as the Juan Guaidó of Belarus:

Quote:
Belarusian opposition leader Tikhanovskaya to meet with senior US State Department official – says Lukashenko will ‘have to leave’

22 Aug, 2020 18:15 / Updated 3 hours ago

Exiled Belarusian presidential candidate Svetlana Tikhanovskaya has revealed she will meet with US diplomat Stephen Biegun to discuss this month's disputed election, controversially awarded to incumbent Alexander Lukashenko.

She has also said Lukashenko “will have to leave" office. Tikhanovskaya’s meeting with US Deputy Secretary of State Stephen Biegun will take place in Lithuania on Monday and focus on the current crisis in Belarus, prompted by the controversial presidential election, her team told Reuters on Saturday, during an online interview she was giving to the news agency.

“During the campaign, I didn’t see myself as a politician, but I pushed myself forward,” she told Reuters from Lithuania, where she and her family fled after an alleged attempt on her life that was uncovered by the Belarusian authorities. “I don’t see myself in politics. I am not a politician.”
(...)
Western nations, including the US and member states of the EU, have publicly refused to recognize the results of the Belarusian elections as legitimate, but stopped short of proclaiming Tikhanovskaya the winner. Instead, they want a new election – a demand Lukashenko has rejected, saying he would offer the opposition a recount, but won’t give in to outside pressure.
https://www.rt.com/russia/498742-bel...te-department/

Quote:
Exiled Belarus opposition head says ready to be ‘national leader’

(...) “I did not want to be a politician. But fate decreed that I’d find myself on the frontline of a confrontation against arbitrary rule and injustice,” Svetlana Tikhanovskaya said in a new video from exile in Lithuania.

“I am ready to take responsibility and act as a national leader during this period.”
https://www.timesofisrael.com/exiled...tional-leader/

Old August 22nd, 2020 #48
Crowe

They're trying to do to Lukashenko what they failed to do to Maduro in Venezuela, and this cunt Svetlana is their Guaido.

Old August 23rd, 2020 #49
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Svetlana Tikhanovskaya
Let me guess, she supports man on man anal, that´s the value that is most important to the Jewnited Jokes of Amerikwa.

Old August 23rd, 2020 #50
Stewart Meadows

Ukraine's jewish president Volodymyr Zelensky says that the Belarusian presidential election should be repeated:

Quote:
I would repeat Belarus presidential election, Ukraine's leader Zelensky says

By Michael Daventry & Sasha Vakulina • last updated: 22/08/2020 - 23:12

Belarus's President Alexander Lukashenko should have the confidence to call fresh elections, his counterpart in Ukraine has said.

President Volodymyr Zelensky told Euronews in an exclusive interview to be broadcast on Tuesday that if he were in the Belarusian leader's place he would "definitely" hold the vote in one month — and invite foreign groups to observe it.

"Let's imagine that I am confident about myself, I am confident in the people’s vote, that I am a confident person. How can I calm everyone down?" he said.

"I would definitely say: ‘in one month there will be a new vote. And I am running for the new election. Whoever wants to run — go ahead!’`

"I would invite everyone, all international observers, all of them."

The Ukrainian leader's remarks came after the European Union and other Western countries said they did not recognise the result of August 9 presidential election, which gave Lukashenko 80% of the vote.
https://www.euronews.com/2020/08/22/...?minutetv=true

Quote:
Zelensky was born 25 January 1978 in Kryvyi Rih, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union to Jewish parents.[12][13][14][15]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volodymyr_Zelensky

Yeah, let's turn Belarus into a degenerate shithole, just like Jewkraine.

Jews talk about how they use Ukraine's women as sex servants, turning the country into a brothel

https://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=551355

Old August 24th, 2020 #51
ProudMontenegrin

Is it true that Lukashenko might be a gypsy? Can anyone confirm or disprove it?

Old August 24th, 2020 #52
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProudMontenegrin View Post
He probably dislikes Albanians called Raisen who pretend to be Croatians from Montenegro.

Old August 24th, 2020 #53
Stewart Meadows

From The Jerusalem Post:

Quote:
Israeli allegedly tortured by Belarus police, accused of being a spy

Alexander Forman and his family traveled to Belarus to seek for any information they could find on relatives who they knew were murdered in Minsk during the Holocaust.

By TOBIAS SIEGAL AUGUST 17, 2020 16:43

An Israeli citizen searching for information on relatives murdered during the Holocaust was allegedly arrested by Belarusian security forces and tortured for 16 hours after suspected of being an "Israeli spy," according to a report by Ynet.

Belarus has experienced a week of mass protests that have shaken the country and have threatened the continued 26-year rule of Alexander Lukashenko, who is suspected by many in the post-Soviet country to have rigged the results after easily winning the reelection for the sixth time.
https://www.jpost.com/international/...g-a-spy-638899

Oy gevalt, it's another Shlomocaust!

Old August 24th, 2020 #54
Crowe

Quote:
He doesn't look like a Gypsy.

Old August 24th, 2020 #55
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
It's one of the various rumors that surround Lukashenko. He grew up without a father, so people (his enemies?) have speculated that his mother was a prostitute and that his father was a jew or a gypsy.

Quote:
Lukashenko grew up without a father in his childhood, leading him to be taunted by his schoolmates for having an unmarried mother.[25] Due to this, the origin of his patronymic Grigorevich is unknown. His mother, Ekaterina Trofimovna Lukashenko (1924–2015), worked as a milkmaid.[26]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lukashenko

I don't know whether or not any of that is true, but I do know that international jewry hates Lukashenko and wants him gone.

Last edited by Stewart Meadows; August 24th, 2020 at 08:02 PM.

Old August 24th, 2020 #56
Serbian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
he's not. look at his son

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old August 25th, 2020 #57
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
According to his Wikipedia profile, Lukashenko is wearing the uniform of Supreme Commander of the armed forces (Podpolkovnik).

Old August 25th, 2020 #58
ProudMontenegrin

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
It's one of the various rumors that surround Lukashenko. He grew up without a father, so people (his enemies?) have speculated that his mother was a prostitute and that his father was a jew or a gypsy.
I contacted my frinds of Belarus, they said so. I'll ask them clarify this.
They dont support Lukashenko and they don't support liberal opposionist forces.
Sorry for my poor English.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serbian View Post
I can only say their uniform is beutifull but the face is barely visible. Also his son was born from unknown blonde so he look whiter than expected.

Old August 27th, 2020 #59
Dawn Cannon

The son is very tall now, and extremely beautiful.

Old August 27th, 2020 #60
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn Cannon View Post

The son is very tall now, and extremely beautiful.
Guess that makes sense why so many of the women are, too.

Tags
2020, color revolution, lukashenko, victory, zionist aggression

Thread