VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 4th, 2011 #1921
Gerald Wheeler
Vigilance is First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadding View Post
Jim Giles had a similar experience, a nigger cop claiming that he pointed a gun at her, but this is not Mission Impossible stuff.

The big difference between you and Ed Steele is that you can give a convincing explanation of why the evidence against you should have been regarded as unreliable.
Yeah, and you used to suck ass to Giles until he banned your ass from his "forum". Last time I checked (a few months ago) on Who is, he had five or six members. You were too stupid to see that he is an obvious troll for the kikes, and you got caught up in his net. He dropped your ass not because he was afraid of you, but because you were not fitting into the paradigm his controllers had laid out.

Giles is still fucking his goats and dogs. Giles is a retard, sponger and useful idiot who can't even find a nigger bitch to put his dick in.

Paraphrasing your quote, the big difference between you and Jim Giles is that he didn't like the way you sucked his dick. LOL, even a plant like Giles either saw, or was instructed by his handlers, that you were too stupid to even be a useful idiot, what with your "computer savvy" and all...

Just stating the obvious.

Old July 5th, 2011 #1922
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry The Elephant in the Living Room

Everybody keeps forgetting that it is undisputed by both the defense and the prosecution that Steele wrote AT LEAST two steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend Ludmilla Loganova who doesn't speak English. It is also undisputed that his daughter Kelsey sent him a Russian book so he could write her without her having to have his letters translated. This is proof BEYOND A DOUBT that Steele was at least crazy at the time.

It is unknown whether he has any insight into his condition or whether he knows that he did essentially everything that the government says he did. If he does know that he did it, he has been lying all along to his family and us. This would not be the slightest bit surprising because it is the nature of a lawyer to do so.

As a matter of law, Cyndi filed for divorce in 2000 on the grounds that her husband was flirting with women in California on internet dating sites. By Steele's own admission, a supposed male victim from Illinois was scammed out of $4,000 in a Ukrainian bride scam and Steele agreed to help him out. If Steele's book on the subject was written, it could not be given away in these hard and getting harder times. This Ukrainian bride scam was old and boring news 20 years ago. Now Steele takes 14,000 emails to crack the scam. If he couldn't break the scam in 1,000 emails, he doesn't know what he was doing. This is enough proof by itself to me that he was crazy. There is no evidence of this behavior before his surgery.

Steele has proven to be quite an embarrassment to the White Nationalist community by getting himself arrested on charges of trying to have his wife killed. He has easily done more harm to our movement than all of the good that he did. He even tried to cheat his hit man by promising him a $100,000 life insurance payment on a non-existant policy.

Steele has fallen thru no fault of his own. The government merely licked its chops and moved in to exploit the opportunity. The only hope that Steele has left is to plead insanity and have the world's expert on surgery induced stroke damage examine his head. He is not to blame for this childish attempt to have his wife killed. He needs help to recover what brain function can be restored.

Old July 5th, 2011 #1923
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerald Wheeler View Post
Yeah, and you used to suck ass to Giles until he banned your ass from his "forum". Last time I checked (a few months ago) on Who is, he had five or six members. You were too stupid to see that he is an obvious troll for the kikes, and you got caught up in his net. He dropped your ass not because he was afraid of you, but because you were not fitting into the paradigm his controllers had laid out.

Giles is still fucking his goats and dogs. Giles is a retard, sponger and useful idiot who can't even find a nigger bitch to put his dick in.

Paraphrasing your quote, the big difference between you and Jim Giles is that he didn't like the way you sucked his dick. LOL, even a plant like Giles either saw, or was instructed by his handlers, that you were too stupid to even be a useful idiot, what with your "computer savvy" and all...

Just stating the obvious.

Thank YOU !

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 5th, 2011 #1924
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Everybody keeps forgetting that it is undisputed by both the defense and the prosecution that Steele wrote AT LEAST two steamy love letters from jail to his Ukrainian girlfriend Ludmilla Loganova who doesn't speak English. It is also undisputed that his daughter Kelsey sent him a Russian book so he could write her without her having to have his letters translated. This is proof BEYOND A DOUBT that Steele was at least crazy at the time.

It is unknown whether he has any insight into his condition or whether he knows that he did essentially everything that the government says he did. If he does know that he did it, he has been lying all along to his family and us. This would not be the slightest bit surprising because it is the nature of a lawyer to do so.

As a matter of law, Cyndi filed for divorce in 2000 on the grounds that her husband was flirting with women in California on internet dating sites. By Steele's own admission, a supposed male victim from Illinois was scammed out of $4,000 in a Ukrainian bride scam and Steele agreed to help him out. If Steele's book on the subject was written, it could not be given away in these hard and getting harder times. This Ukrainian bride scam was old and boring news 20 years ago. Now Steele takes 14,000 emails to crack the scam. If he couldn't break the scam in 1,000 emails, he doesn't know what he was doing. This is enough proof by itself to me that he was crazy. There is no evidence of this behavior before his surgery.

Steele has proven to be quite an embarrassment to the White Nationalist community by getting himself arrested on charges of trying to have his wife killed. He has easily done more harm to our movement than all of the good that he did. He even tried to cheat his hit man by promising him a $100,000 life insurance payment on a non-existant policy.

Steele has fallen thru no fault of his own. The government merely licked its chops and moved in to exploit the opportunity. The only hope that Steele has left is to plead insanity and have the world's expert on surgery induced stroke damage examine his head. He is not to blame for this childish attempt to have his wife killed. He needs help to recover what brain function can be restored.

Exactly, and sad that his life ended like this too. IMO, I hope the judge reads or finds out about what happened to men with Severe Heart Attacks like this.

Steel was in a coma for a month, if I remember correctly.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 5th, 2011 #1925
Hadding

Donald Pauly don't you get the feeling that you waste your time arguing with these people? It's strictly pearls before swine.

Everybody that is interested in truth has probably more or less figured this thing out by now.

Last edited by Hadding; July 5th, 2011 at 05:19 AM.

Old July 5th, 2011 #1926
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
No. I said before, you have to demonstrate it.

It's pretty goddamned ridiculous when the FBI has a recording of Steele arranging his wife's murder, which the defense was unable to impeach, to suggest that I am assuming that the government does not lie. I do however have a bias against any claim of a "Mission Impossible, world-class operation." You really have to WANT to believe a story like that, to give it much credence without proof.

You are the one making the assumptions, and they are not even sincerely held assumptions. You take the position that Steele was framed because he is a "comrade" and you think that this lie will somehow accomplish some good for your "comrade" against the "enemy." It clearly does not accomplish any good, largely because nobody outside of WN circles believes it. What it has accomplished is to make WN look like cultish lunatics, and to discourage Steele from adopting a more viable defense, and to fatten the wallet of Robert McAllister with money that could have gone to some useful projects.

Even the public defender's plea-bargain idea would have been a wiser course of action than this.
I demanded you quote where I said to lie, in your very next post.

You have not, because you cannot.

You twist my words, repeatedly, as you twist the Steele case.

There is something very wrong with you, Hadding, and you are not to be trusted. You hold grudges about stuff that doesn't matter. You use poor judgment. You lie about and demonize those who don't agree with you. You heel-bite and take shots at people on your own side.

With friends like you, who needs enemies?

I say again, you do not throw somebody on your side under the bus after interaction with the enemy.

Steele might be guilty as charged. Or there might be some kernal of truth to the charge, twisted and pumped to demonize him. Or he might be innocent.

For the purposes of this discussion, his innocence or guilt is beside the point.

You, Hadding, are the one who behaves like a crazy cult member. In fact, you act exactly like some crazy old woman at a damned church, where a former friend becomes the devil himself because she left and went to a different church, thus becoming the enemy, who is now construed as never having been any good to start with and slandered in every imagined way.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; July 5th, 2011 at 06:46 AM. Reason: misspelled "innocence"

Old July 5th, 2011 #1927
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

My whole beef with Hadding is that he joys in the travails of those on his (putative) own side.

It's funny, Hadding. . .

How is it that you and Harold Covington just happened--at the exact same moment in time--to each attempt to establish a William Pierce archive?

And why is it that you are singularly obsessed with the multiple personality, narcissistic nutcase Harold Covington?

And what is your motivation for kicking Ed Steele--from the beginning of his ordeal? It doesn't make sense unless you view him as a competitor--like Harold Covington would.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; July 5th, 2011 at 02:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Old July 5th, 2011 #1928
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Famous But Incompetent

Quote:
Donald Pauly don't you get the feeling that you waste your time arguing with these people? It's strictly pearls before swine.

Everybody that is interested in truth has probably more or less figured this thing out by now.
I maintain hope and am guided by the words of Jesus:"Father forgive them, for they know not what they do.". Any fool knows that the Famous But Incompetent can and do frame and/or entrap people daily of both the left and the right. They also prosecute guilty people daily. They are infested with lawyers and are therefore corrupt.

An example known to all forum members is the entrapment of Randy Weaver. An FBI informant begged him for a year to saw off a shotgun before he finally agreed to do it. He sawed it off a quarter inch below the legal limit and this led to the massacre of Ruby Ridge. The FBI paid about $3 million for killing Weavers wife and baby.

An example probably unknown to forum members is the framing of the leftest Judi Bari, of Blessed Memory. She was a member of Earth First, see http://www.commondreams.org/headlines02/0612-05.htm . The Famous But Incompetent blew her up with a pipe bomb and tried to blame her for a work accident. They had to pay $5 million in that case.

Forum members may remember about the attempted framing of Richard Jewell, also of Blessed Memory, in the Atlanta Olympics bombing
Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing Centennial_Olympic_Park_bombing
. The FBI was merely looking for a handy target to pin the blame on due to their incompetence. They eventually apologized and Jewell successfully sued several newspapers for millions of dollars.

When we falsely scream 'framed" at the FBI as in this case, this makes the general public believe that we are nutcases. Then when one of us really is framed no one will believe us. The Matt Hale case is a likely example. We need to bite the bullet here and get Steele the medical help that he needs.

Old July 5th, 2011 #1929
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
My whole beef with Hadding is that he joys in the travails of those on his (putative) own side.
Your beef is that not everybody supports lying as a strategy.

Old July 5th, 2011 #1930
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
You've demonstrated that you'll lie about me at the drop of a hat, joy boy. And you're too full of shit even to admit it, so you continue in your lies.

You came out the woodwork to kick Steele in the nuts when the story first broke. You come back into this thread periodically to kick him when he's down.

Again (for the third. . .fourth time), why?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR
I demanded you quote where I said to lie, in your very next post.

You have not, because you cannot.

You twist my words, repeatedly, as you twist the Steele case.

There is something very wrong with you, Hadding, and you are not to be trusted. You hold grudges about stuff that doesn't matter. You use poor judgment. You lie about and demonize those who don't agree with you. You heel-bite and take shots at people on your own side.

With friends like you, who needs enemies?

Old July 5th, 2011 #1931
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Default Seven Deadly Sins

Quote:
Lying to somebody who knows better is one of the Seven Deadly Sins.

Old July 5th, 2011 #1932
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
Lying to somebody who knows better is one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
Yes I think it is obvious to everybody that what Leonard Rouse is doing far exceeds giving "the benefit of a doubt." He says that "if a comrade shoots up a liquor store in broad daylight" you should not "throw somebody on your side under the bus," which in this context means not admitting that he did the crime, even though it's obvious.

Last edited by Hadding; July 5th, 2011 at 07:29 PM.

Old July 5th, 2011 #1933
Contumacyman

Default Give me ONE GOOD SIMPLE REASON!

For all you Steele-bashers, please answer the ONE QUESTION I have asked before several times. What compelling reason could drive the FBI to erase the original minidisk and return the original recording device to the pool without properly identifying it, much less preserving it for the defense experts? Don't write an essay, just a straight ONE SENTENCE answer as to what would compel the FBI to destroy and mishandle the ONLY EVIDENCE that could truly prove, or disprove, their whole case???????

Remember, they destroyed this evidence even before Steele was arrested, so, whatever reason you Steele-bashers concoct, remember they did it way before any real action occurred in June 2010.

Old July 5th, 2011 #1934
Hadding

There are no "Steele-bashers" here, only people who don't believe the Mission Impossible story. I think you would have a hard time finding many people outside of the tiny WN forum subculture who would say that they believe this story.

If there was a problem with the handling of the evidence then the defense should have made an issue of it. If there really is a problem with the FBI's procedures these days then I hope it will become an issue and get corrected as a consequence.

Last edited by Hadding; July 5th, 2011 at 08:39 PM.

Old July 5th, 2011 #1935
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Yes I think it is obvious to everybody that what Leonard Rouse is doing far exceeds giving "the benefit of a doubt." He says that "if a comrade shoots up a liquor store in broad daylight" you should not "throw somebody on your side under the bus," which in this context means not admitting that he did the crime, even though it's obvious.
Said with the surety of the solitary jerk: "Yes, I think it is obvious to everybody. . ."

What is hopefully becoming obvious to everybody is that you aren't trustworthy, Hadding.

You have -0- honor.

You'll stick anyone in the back.

You'll dance on their grave.

You'll provide some tortured, convoluted, off-point, lie-laden, slur-suffused rationalization for your behavior.

The case against Steele was in no way "open and shut," as you spin. It had holes the size of the Grand Canyon. Even the target of the alleged plot didn't side with the government. Your notion that the DoJ is just a bunch of well-meaning civil servants would be jaw-dropping if your overall strangeness weren't already apparent.

You've lied about me, were caught, and won't let it go. That reveals your character, Hadding, which is shit.

You're dragging through the mud a man who was the target of a political prosecution. If you can be depended upon to turn on a fallen comrade, what else can you ever be depended upon to do?

-----------

Another nutty claim you have is that your hard working civil servants at the FBI are on the straight up-and-up about their alleged recording of political target Steele.

Remember this? No? Of course not, it went down the memory hole fast:

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/07...d-with-oksana/

-----------

Hadding, you give the benefit of the doubt to the enemy, the short end of the stick to your "friends."

Old July 5th, 2011 #1936
Hadding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse
Another nutty claim you have is that your hard working civil servants at the FBI are on the straight up-and-up about their alleged recording of political target Steele.

Remember this? No? Of course not, it went down the memory hole fast:

http://www.hollywoodlife.com/2010/07...d-with-oksana/
Leonard Rouse is now ranting like a lunatic and trying to distract attention from the basic facts.

That link that he posted does not support any point that he is trying to make.

Quote:
Two top forensic experts listened to Mel’s intensely racist and abusive rants to Oksana Girgorieva and revealed that the audio files have been edited and were professionally made!
Fine. One of the audio experts who said that, Arlo West, was interviewed by Jim Giles last summer. Significantly, no similar finding was made in the Steele case (obviously, because if that had happened, then there would be some real evidence that Steele was framed and I would not be arguing with anybody here). Nor is the FBI (contrary to Leonard Rouse's insane rant) implicated in altering the Gibson recording.

Total red herring.

Last edited by Hadding; July 5th, 2011 at 08:37 PM.

Old July 5th, 2011 #1937
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Leonard Rouse is now ranting like a lunatic and trying to distract attention from the basic facts.

Fine. The audio expert who said that, Arlo West, was one of the forensic audio experts interviewed by Jim Giles last summer. Nobody has made any similar finding in the Steele case, nor is the FBI implicated in the Gibson recordings.

Total red herring.
Sure, Hadding. It's a red herring because you say so. As if your word means something when you've demonstrated in this thread that you are intellectually dishonest.

Gibson's (part jew?) skank tried to shake him down for a civil payday with a doctored tape. Gibson had the means to defeat that tactic.

Steele, a political target, at about the same time, had a tape used against him, except this time by the government in a criminal trial. The circumstances of his prosecution (and, frankly, financial position) precluded a Gibson-like challenge.

Steele's own wife, the purported target of the alleged crime, didn't even buy the FBI's story. She claimed from the get-go something was wrong with the tape.

Pauly (I think) has posted that she and Ed were on the outs a decade ago. She was going to leave his ass, but they patched it up.

Now you expect anyone to believe that after she had demonstrated she could kick him to the curb, she's suffering some sort of battered woman syndrome? I've heard her speak, and she's no shrinking violet who's been "intimidated" into going along with heart patient Ed.

It's good enough for Cyndi, but by God, it's not good enough for Hadding, the Nazi with the civics book.

And what's with you name dropping Jim Giles? That's the second time you've done that in this conversation. You don't think it's odd that you spend so much time talking about guys like Giles and Covington, who are, at best, Grade A Strange-o's--at worst, guys who act like they're on some kind of payroll?

But you'll throw Ed Steele under the bus in a heartbeat, back the bus over him a dozen times, then claim he deserved it.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; July 5th, 2011 at 08:51 PM. Reason: added words ". . .with the tape."

Old July 5th, 2011 #1938
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Who was planting all those pipe bombs that were each "miraculously discovered" in turn--each just in the nick o' time--in the Pacific Northwest during the time Steele and Fairfax were in the jailhouse?

It couldn't have been either of them.

And, of course, you can never compare them to the Steele "evidence," since those other duds are conveniently blown-up "for safety."

The FBI just can't ever seem to catch that rogue, can they?

Why do you reckon that is, Hadding?

Old July 5th, 2011 #1939
Contumacyman

Hadding, you babbled but you DID NOT report ONE GOOD REASON that would compel the FBI to destroy and mishandle the crucial evidence. What's wrong, can't you concoct ONE GOOD REASON? I'm waiting. Any of you other "Steele is guilty" types want have a go at it? I'll bet not, because the ONLY plausable reason would be that the original recording did NOT HAVE ANY INCREMINATING conversation on it - DUH! (quick, erase that sucker!)

Old July 5th, 2011 #1940
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:

An observation:

Most people, when they respond on a message board, do so in the second person ("You"). It's not something people really think about. It's just natural, really. One typically directs his responses to the other conversant, which necessitates the second person, as in a face-to-face conversation.

But the last few posts, you've done something unusual.

You've slipped into addressing me in the third person, talking about me rather than to me. It's as if you're attempting to address the other viewers of the thread, pleading your case to them (or attempting to bamboozle them, as the case may be).

And you've been internally consistent with that usage.

It's not something most people would think to do, or can do, ime. It's more of a literary technique.

Where'd you pick that up, Hadding?

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; July 5th, 2011 at 09:20 PM.

Tags
edgar steele

Thread