Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 8th, 2017 #1
NotFunny
Banned

Default Who owns these fucking CVS stores everywhere?

These stores don't have anything reasonably priced anymore yet they are still in business.

For what they make off all these super over priced drugs they could afford to just give all the shit in the store away free but no, they are price gouging us on everything.

they charge $1.40 now for a fucking tiny 1/3 sized candybar and everything else is inflated at same rate.

this is the trend, they import this slave made goods til all the competition is gone and people think things are wonderful til everything's a jew monopoly and THEN they start the end game of making you pay $5 for something that cost them ten cents to make in china

Old September 8th, 2017 #2
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotFunny View Post
These stores don't have anything reasonably priced anymore yet they are still in business.

For what they make off all these super over priced drugs they could afford to just give all the shit in the store away free but no, they are price gouging us on everything.

they charge $1.40 now for a fucking tiny 1/3 sized candybar and everything else is inflated at same rate.

this is the trend, they import this slave made goods til all the competition is gone and people think things are wonderful til everything's a jew monopoly and THEN they start the end game of making you pay $5 for something that cost them ten cents to make in china
They are indeed one of the biggest retail rip-off stores out there. Even Walmart isn't the bargain they lie that they are; for example, their food prices are beaten all to hell by Aldi & Dollar Tree (although the selection is not as broad).

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 9th, 2017 #3
Frank Toliver
Formerly Cowboy Zeke

Same thing with gas stations, which are all owned by and staffed by middle easterners and Indians. $1.89 for a fucking candybar. Fuck these people. As for these essential immigrants 99% come here and do jobs anyone in the world can do, driving down wages.

Oh, and they still hate white people too.

Fuck you hippie, you are the system.

Jews are not just a race or just a religion; they are a race who worship themselves religiously.

Old September 9th, 2017 #4
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Toliver View Post
Same thing with gas stations, which are all owned by and staffed by middle easterners and Indians. $1.89 for a fucking candybar. Fuck these people. As for these essential immigrants 99% come here and do jobs anyone in the world can do, driving down wages.

Oh, and they still hate white people too.
Walgreen's is advertising "get a shot, give a shot." Nope, not a shot to a White American. If you get a flu shot, for example, little Ogamumdbe in affreeka will get one too.

Gotta help little Ogamumdbe. He'll probably die in a few years from his own tribesmen. But giving him a shot just puts a warm feeling in my stomach...like one would get with a ruptured appendix!!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik

Old September 9th, 2017 #5
Graeme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erik T. White View Post
Walgreen's is advertising "get a shot, give a shot." Nope, not a shot to a White American. If you get a flu shot, for example, little Ogamumdbe in affreeka will get one too.

Gotta help little Ogamumdbe. He'll probably die in a few years from his own tribesmen. But giving him a shot just puts a warm feeling in my stomach...like one would get with a ruptured appendix!!!!!!!!!!

14/88

Erik
You definitely ain't following a conventional bible study eh. You're a cunny funt!!!

Oh yeah im new here. Was a stormfronter awhile back.

Old September 9th, 2017 #6
Nockda Redout

They have to pay that 15 dollar an hour minimum wage some way.
The minimum wage workers can't afford to pay one dollar for a candy bar, so the progressives solution is to raise the minimum wage.
The company has to now raise the price of his candy bar to 2 dollars pay the new minimum wage.
Thanks to progressive economics, every nigwit in Zimbabwe is a billionaire.

"Woooooieee! I beez a rich niggah,..Ah dun gonna buys me a pair o Nikes!"

Progressive jewish liberal Bernie Sanders promised to remake the U.S. economy into a carbon copy of the Venezuela system that he admired.

"Starving Venezuelians standing on long food lines thanks to the progressive economic imposed on them by people with good intentions."

Rule of thumb; if the liberal left is going all out to "help the poor" with some progressive bullshit, it's going to be bad for the country in the long run.
Their end game is to cause the collapse of western civilization so that the ruling elite can assume the pinnacle of power, not to make life better for everyone.

Last edited by Nockda Redout; September 9th, 2017 at 12:01 PM.

Old September 9th, 2017 #7
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
They are indeed one of the biggest retail rip-off stores out there. Even Walmart isn't the bargain they lie that they are; for example, their food prices are beaten all to hell by Aldi & Dollar Tree (although the selection is not as broad).
Kroger often has a better deal on meats than Walmart does. I went there the other day and saw a big slab of meat in the discount section marked as 'brisket', which was actually uncut sirloin steaks. Someone there was too retarded to know 'brisket' from 'sirloin'. Did I snag it? Damn right I did. It's their mistake. They had the price marked down to $15, took it home and sliced it and got about 16 1" thick sirloin steaks out of it. So I'll be eating steak for few weeks.

Old September 9th, 2017 #8
Erik T. White

Quote:

14/88

Erik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graeme View Post
You definitely ain't following a conventional bible study eh. You're a cunny funt!!!

Oh yeah im new here. Was a stormfronter awhile back.
Nope. I always wondered why people were more concerned with affreekanz than their own White people???!!!??? I was a cheapskate "tither" from childhood since I didn't know who would benefit from my tithe. I gave in earnest when I was a young teenager and the father of one of my best friends lost his job. Our whole congregation pitched in, helped with food (five White brothers, one of whom was my friend, although they were all my pals, one was closer to my age,) gasoline, the electric bill and even their mortgage payment. Such was the way it used to be in the Deep South. Whites helping Whites. We never had pleas for helping little Mboncongo in affreeka at my church of the time. The main turd worlders mentioned a lot was the dot head Indians. And, the church was interested in giving to buy Bibles, not bring them into the U. S. I gave to the Bible fund as a youngster. Then the adults had a drive to send food to them. Even as a youth, I didn't give a penny. I was soundly chastised for asking, "Why are we giving money to India when White people in Appalachia are starving????" That didn't sit too well and I didn't care. In fact, my church raised the least amount of money for India during that drive for bucks. We weren't asked again to participate in the next "food for India" push.

I'm an "old line Christian," following the same ideology that I had as a youngster. Help Our White People. I had a job one time in my 20s when a man I knew to be an agnostic had a heart attack and he was White. I donated quite a bit to the fund to help him with his hospital deductible costs, food, etc. We didn't even get along that well on a personal basis. However, that is my brand of Christianity. Help those Whites who need help.

And, BTW, I was a Stormfronter also. I tried to join VNN some years ago but didn't get confirmation. I was using another email address which might not have allowed my message to get through or my confirmation was blocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Kroger often has a better deal on meats than Walmart does. I went there the other day and saw a big slab of meat in the discount section marked as 'brisket', which was actually uncut sirloin steaks. Someone there was too retarded to know 'brisket' from 'sirloin'. Did I snag it? Damn right I did. It's their mistake. They had the price marked down to $15, took it home and sliced it and got about 16 1" thick sirloin steaks out of it. So I'll be eating steak for few weeks.
Good for you. It was probably an "affirmative action" hire with an IQ of 70 or so who just slapped the price on it. I'm sure the CEO makes millions. You benefited from the idiot who mispriced the steak. And, there was never a sermon on bargain hunting as being a sin in any church I ever attended.

14/88

Erik

Old September 9th, 2017 #9
Crowe

Quote:
Good for you. It was probably an "affirmative action" hire with an IQ of 70 or so who just slapped the price on it. I'm sure the CEO makes millions. You benefited from the idiot who mispriced the steak. And, there was never a sermon on bargain hunting as being a sin in any church I ever attended.

14/88

Erik
I'm not a christian. But the 'christian' way, from what I understand would be to tell the people working in the butcher dept they miss marked something, because 'WWJD' (What would jebus do). Now if it was a White mom and pop place that had a 15 year old newbie working there, I might have said something. But a mega corporation? Fuck em.

Old September 9th, 2017 #10
Erik T. White

Quote:

14/88

Erik

Quote:
I'm not a christian. But the 'christian' way, from what I understand would be to tell the people working in the

butcher dept they miss marked something, because 'WWJD' (What would jebus do). Now if it was a White mom and pop place that had a 15 year old newbie working there, I might have said something. But a mega corporation? Fuck em.
Many years ago I decided to see how bad John Hagee really was, so I turned into his TV program. After a few minutes of a "make a joo friend today" type of drivel, he said, paraphrased, "You people who have your video recorders set to record my sermons ARE STEALING FROM THIS MINISTRY!!!!!!"

I couldn't take one more second of that fat pig!!!!!!!!!!

All the "love" and "we're all one" just came out as lies since I knew his god was mammon, mammon being money!!!!!!!

WWJD, John Hagee?????

14/88

Erik

Old September 9th, 2017 #11
Nockda Redout

Quote:
Nope. I always wondered why people were more concerned with affreekanz than their own White people???!!!???
Simple, everyone has one of these electronic jews in their living room telling them to love niggers, hate White people to do what they tell us to do and keep us in a perpetual state of guilt and shame with their never ending holocaust stories.

Old September 9th, 2017 #12
Erik T. White

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nockda Redout View Post
Simple, everyone has one of these electronic jews in their living room telling them to love niggers, hate White people to do what they tell us to do and keep us in a perpetual state of guilt and shame with their never ending holocaust stories.
I became aware of that as I was growing up: however, I didn't understand when I was under 12 years old about why people were so much more obsessed with saving dot head Indians than White people.

Just to clarify why I posted my comment.

14/88

Erik

Old September 10th, 2017 #13
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
...took it home and sliced it and got about 16 1" thick sirloin steaks out of it. So I'll be eating steak for few weeks.
What's your address again? And what time is dinner? The wife and I will bring sides.

Old September 11th, 2017 #14
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSikorski View Post
What's your address again? And what time is dinner? The wife and I will bring sides.
Marinated a few in Tony Chachere's, a few in Dale's Seasoning, a few in Italian dressing, and a few with just black pepper + sea salt. Then I vacuum sealed them, and froze them.

Old September 11th, 2017 #15
StanSikorski
Mechanic

Quote:
Marinated a few in Tony Chachere's, a few in Dale's Seasoning, a few in Italian dressing, and a few with just black pepper + sea salt. Then I vacuum sealed them, and froze them.
Nice haul! Enjoy!

Old September 11th, 2017 #16
Jeffrey Smither

CVS is a ripoff. Walgreens prices are cheaper on most stuff.

Down here Publix dominates the grocery market and has super high prices. Wal-mart has them beat big time on prices. Also, with Wal-Mart they have self checkout so I don't have to deal with slow cashiers and long lines.

Old September 11th, 2017 #17
N.B. Forrest

And yeah, those CVS clip-joints are EVERYWHERE: one at each end of the same street in the nearest burg of 18,000.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old September 11th, 2017 #18
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
Founders:

Stanley Goldstein
Sidney Goldstein Hebreux Jules
Ralph Hoagland

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CVS_Pharmacy
Even if it isn't their intention nothing shines a light upon the jew like Wikipedia.

God damn, is there anything in Amerikwa that isn't infested by jews?

Old September 11th, 2017 #19
MDK

In England we have Lidl. Some great stuff.

Old September 11th, 2017 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Also, CVS has been caught before over charging insurance and medicare before for medications.

Thread