VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 7th, 2011 #201
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjo_billy View Post
I don't have any buddies in the Old Testament except for guys like Tiglath-piliser, Sargon II, Shalmanaser or Nebuchadrezzer, kings who knew the proper way to treat a Jew.

Those who wrote the New Testament were Christians; they weren't Jews. Jesus had saved them from the hell that all Jews are destined for, and they appreciated that.
What form of Christianity do you practice? The New Testament (yes, the gospel writers barring Luke were all Jews) mentions the Old Testament all the time. You know, all that prophecy bullshit? All the reverence for the super Jews like Moses and Abraham?

I think you need to read Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin by Dietrich Eckart. It will do you a lot of good. Though you claim to despise Saul (Paul), so that's a good start.

Old February 7th, 2011 #202
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
How about a bottle of a good single malt Scotch?
Thanks, but I prefer beer or meade.

Old February 7th, 2011 #203
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thad Charles View Post
What form of Christianity do you practice? The New Testament (yes, the gospel writers barring Luke were all Jews) mentions the Old Testament all the time. You know, all that prophecy bullshit? All the reverence for the super Jews like Moses and Abraham?

I think you need to read Bolshevism from Moses to Lenin by Dietrich Eckart. It will do you a lot of good. Though you claim to despise Saul (Paul), so that's a good start.
Read my book, How the Jews Betrayed Mankind, Volume 1: The Sumerian Swindle and you will start to understand what kind of Christian I am. But you won't fully understand until you read Volume III.

Old February 8th, 2011 #204
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
When you read the Bhagavad-Gita and the Srimad Bhagavatum, you will understand what the higher knowledge is. You want me to read the lesser lights while you ignore the greater teachings. What kind of trade is that?

If your description of Bucke's book is accurate, then his understanding is elementary. Aurbindo got his ideas from the Gita and the other Vedic literature. What is so new about what he says that makes you so impressed by him? Can you say? Or is he another teacher that you don't understand?
LOL! You're back.

I have read the Bhagavad Gita.

And that is AUROBINDO, not Aurbindo. I'm really not too impressed with him. He is, after all, a mud. What is new about what he says? Oh just that he attempted to blend the concept of evolution with Indian religious thought. But of course you knew that. Didn't you?

And of course when you brought up Cosmic Consciousness I naturally assumed you had some familiarity with the concept. That would indicate a familiarity with Bucke's book. Hey, you didn't just throw it out there because is sounds all high-falutin and enlightened and shit did you?

I really don't know what to make of Bucke. In his book he describes a feeling of enlightenment, for lack of a better term, coming over him one night. He described it as a knowing, rather than an understanding, a sensation of an underlying unity to the universe and an understanding of his place in it, and a feeling of purpose.

His book was interesting, but not Earth shattering, and in fact I would have probably forgotten it. Except for one thing. A few years after reading it I read Kubizek's book on his teenage years with his friend Adolf Hitler. Kubizek at one point describes attending a Wagnerian concert in their home town with Hitler, Rienzi IIRC. After the concert they walked around their town for awhile and then Hitler lead the way up a local hill. Kubizek described Hitler's mood as agitated. Hitler suddenly began to speak. Kubizek said it was as though he was possessed, his voice was deeper, his eyes flashing. Hitler began to talk about a mission he had to lead Germany out of darkness and despair. This was soon after the turn of the century, Germany and Austria were prosperous and peaceful at the time. Kubizek said his friend was markedly different after that night.

Years later after Hitler was chancellor he had Kubizek as a guest, I think at Bayreuth if I remember correctly. Kubizek mentioned that night. Hitler replied something like "at that moment it all began".

What's all this mean? Probably nothing. But I was struck by the similarity of what Bucke descibed with Kubizek's account.

Last edited by Fred Streed; February 8th, 2011 at 12:25 AM.

Old February 8th, 2011 #205
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Thanks, but I prefer beer or meade.
Actually I was kind of wondering what kind and how much drugs you might be using.

Billy, are you on drugs?

Old February 8th, 2011 #206
Alva Hogue

Quote:
Actually I was kind of wondering what kind and how much drugs you might be using.

Billy, are you on drugs?
He is on the Jesus Juice.

Old February 8th, 2011 #207
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:
LOL! You're back.

I have read the Bhagavad Gita.

And that is AUROBINDO, not Aurbindo. I'm really not too impressed with him. He is, after all, a mud. What is new about what he says? Oh just that he attempted to blend the concept of evolution with Indian religious thought. But of course you knew that. Didn't you?

And of course when you brought up Cosmic Consciousness I naturally assumed you had some familiarity with the concept. That would indicate a familiarity with Bucke's book. Hey, you didn't just throw it out there because is sounds all high-falutin and enlightened and shit did you?

I really don't know what to make of Bucke. In his book he describes a feeling of enlightenment, for lack of a better term, coming over him one night. He described it as a knowing, rather than an understanding, a sensation of an underlying unity to the universe and an understanding of his place in it, and a feeling of purpose.

His book was interesting, but not Earth shattering, and in fact I would have probably forgotten it. Except for one thing. A few years after reading it I read Kubizek's book on his teenage years with his friend Adolf Hitler. Kubizek at one point describes attending a Wagnerian concert in their home town with Hitler, Rienzi IIRC. After the concert they walked around their town for awhile and then Hitler lead the way up a local hill. Kubizek described Hitler's mood as agitated. Hitler suddenly began to speak. Kubizek said it was as though he was possessed, his voice was deeper, his eyes flashing. Hitler began to talk about a mission he had to lead Germany out of darkness and despair. This was soon after the turn of the century, Germany and Austria were prosperous and peaceful at the time. Kubizek said his friend was markedly different after that night.

Years later after Hitler was chancellor he had Kubizek as a guest, I think at Bayreuth if I remember correctly. Kubizek mentioned that night. Hitler replied something like "at that moment it all began".

What's all this mean? Probably nothing. But I was struck by the similarity of what Bucke descibed with Kubizek's account.
"Cosmic Consciousness" was a term that became common during the 1960s and 1970s originating from the influence of the Krishna Consciousness Movement of Hinduism of the USA and the hippy culture. The meaning of the phrase is self-evident and all-inclusive. The phrase is not original with your Bucke fellow as you assumed, wrongly, as usual.

As I said, these two are lesser lights. You give me an author Bucke whom you "really don't know what to make of" and an Aurobindo whom you are "really not too impressed with" and expect me to comment on their ideas. They are lesser lights; look for the higher knowledge.

It is good that you have read the Bhagavad-Gita. Perhaps now is the time to re-read it once again. Its meaning becomes clearer and its secrets become manifest as one thinks about what one has read there-in. The Gita is, after all, a work of Aryan genius. That the brown and black Southern Indians (Dravidians) took it as their own scripture does not detract from the fact that it is a part of the ancient knowledge of white people. There-in you will find explanations for the avatars of God, such as Jesus and Hitler. Even White Separatism is extolled as a virtue in the Bhagavad-Gita.

Kubizek describes the time when Hitler realized his mission on this earth, even before the days when Germany and the world would need him as much as they did. As Savatri-devi so rightly observed, Hitler was an avatar of God working in the political realm towards a spiritual goal. Jesus was an avatar of God working in the religious realm towards a spiritual goal. Both were fighting against the demons who are tormenting the people of this earth. And those demons are, in their present incarnation, Jews. This is one reason why I say: Both Jesus and Hitler told the Truth about the Jews; the Jews are devils.

If you study the major religious books, and practice the religious practices and techniques, you can attain Cosmic Consciousness, yourself. The techniques are simple, anyone can do them and the results are observable phenomenon, and not the empty "belief" that the atheists (who do not know) claim them to be. The Cosmic Consciousness is only a mystery to those who have not found it. But, of course, those who do not seek, do not find. Another reason atheists are such losers; they do not seek.

Last edited by banjo_billy; February 8th, 2011 at 07:20 AM.

Old February 8th, 2011 #208
banjo_billy
Banned

Quote:

Billy, are you on drugs?
Black beer or sweet meade are my prefered drugs. I never use nicotine and I only take caffeine as a solution of Green Tea since coffee is so poisonous.

Appropriately, as I am sure that you will agree, my favorite black beer is named "Arrogant Bastard Ale". I like it better than Guiness.

Other than that, no, I am not on drugs.

Old February 8th, 2011 #209
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
"Cosmic Consciousness" was a term that became common during the 1960s and 1970s originating from the influence of the Krishna Consciousness Movement of Hinduism of the USA and the hippy culture. The meaning of the phrase is self-evident and all-inclusive. The phrase is not original with your Bucke fellow as you assumed, wrongly, as usual.
Um banjo, ol' buddy, Bucke wrote his book somewhere around the turn of the century. Turning from the 19th to the 20th. That predates the hippies and the hare krishnas by a few years. I doubt if the term is original to Bucke, it's way too snappy of a phrase not to have been used by probably a wide variety of jeezus juice peddlars, various wild eyed soap box mystics, swamis, injun medicine men, just a whole assortment of bullshit artists.

Hey, you're not a hare krishna are you? Ain't that other book you are pushing, the Srimad Bhagavatum or whatever it's called, one of the books the airport tribe of the hare knishnas is always peddling, er excuse me, offering for free if you make a donation of a c-note or so?

Quote:
As I said, these two are lesser lights. You give me an author Bucke whom you "really don't know what to make of" and an Aurobindo whom you are "really not too impressed with" and expect me to comment on their ideas. They are lesser lights; look for the higher knowledge.
But I would assume that being the long time and vastly experienced psychic traveler that you are you would have been at least noddingly familiar with them. Somehow I'm beginning to think that for you the "higher knowledge" starts and stops with banjo billy.

If I give the impression that I am not overly impressed with any of these great sages it is probably because I'm not. I kind of limit my operations to this world, drab and materialistic as that may seem to one of your stature.

Quote:
It is good that you have read the Bhagavad-Gita. Perhaps now is the time to re-read it once again. Its meaning becomes clearer and its secrets become manifest as one thinks about what one has read there-in. The Gita is, after all, a work of Aryan genius. That the brown and black Southern Indians (Dravidians) took it as their own scripture does not detract from the fact that it is a part of the ancient knowledge of white people. There-in you will find explanations for the avatars of God, such as Jesus and Hitler. Even White Separatism is extolled as a virtue in the Bhagavad-Gita.
I am familiar with the Aryan background of the Bhagavadgita as I am sure most here are. That is why I found Aurobindo somewhat interesting. The ease with which the religious thought of the ancient Aryans incorporated the latest scientific thought was impressive compared to the way you Jeebus addicts fight it tooth and nail.

I may get around to re-reading it one of these days. It has been probably 25 years since I read it. It will be just fantastic and really cool if it unlocks the secrets of the universe for me. But I am not holding my breath waiting for that.

Quote:
Kubizek describes the time when Hitler realized his mission on this earth, even before the days when Germany and the world would need him as much as they did. As Savatri-devi so rightly observed, Hitler was an avatar of God working in the political realm towards a spiritual goal. Jesus was an avatar of God working in the religious realm towards a spiritual goal. Both were fighting against the demons who are tormenting the people of this earth. And those demons are, in their present incarnation, Jews. This is one reason why I say: Both Jesus and Hitler told the Truth about the Jews; the Jews are devils.
Whatever you say. I'm fairly certain Hitler existed. I think your jeebo was probably a composite figure based on various charlatans operating throughout the Middle East during Roman times. And Hitler seems to have been an uncommonly sensible fellow. Your Jeebo seems to have been crazier than a shithouse rat.

Quote:
If you study the major religious books, and practice the religious practices and techniques, you can attain Cosmic Consciousness, yourself. The techniques are simple, anyone can do them and the results are observable phenomenon, and not the empty "belief" that the atheists (who do not know) claim them to be. The Cosmic Consciousness is only a mystery to those who have not found it. But, of course, those who do not seek, do not find. Another reason atheists are such losers; they do not seek.
Well, I suppose I could give it a try if I was willing to drink enough of the kool aid, which I'm not. Like I said, I tend to limit my operations to this world.

And I'm not doubting your state of enlightenment, or that you are Cosmically Conscious, hell I think it's obvious to just about everyone who reads a few of your posts. But I think I will just kind of think of these states of higher consciousness as something that Whites will eventually evolve into, if the jeebus juice drinkers and other nuts don't pull us back to the jungle first.

Old February 8th, 2011 #210
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Black beer or sweet meade are my prefered drugs. I never use nicotine and I only take caffeine as a solution of Green Tea since coffee is so poisonous.

Appropriately, as I am sure that you will agree, my favorite black beer is named "Arrogant Bastard Ale". I like it better than Guiness.

Other than that, no, I am not on drugs.
Ever drop acid? I used to know a few acid freaks back in the 60s and 70s, they talked a lot like you.

Old February 8th, 2011 #211
Rottenfuhrer
Auslander raus!

Fred, I understand the fun you may be having poking holes in this jeebus freak's religious beliefs but truthfully it's an exercise in futility. I am completely serious when I say if a White Nationalist government ever comes to be power these religious whack-jobs need to be mercilessly crushed. If they love jeebus so much I'll send them to meet him.

Old February 8th, 2011 #212
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottenfuhrer View Post
Fred, I understand the fun you may be having poking holes in this jeebus freak's religious beliefs but truthfully it's an exercise in futility. I am completely serious when I say if a White Nationalist government ever comes to be power these religious whack-jobs need to be mercilessly crushed. If they love jeebus so much I'll send them to meet him.
You are probably right.

Problem is, I've been confined to the house for the last 6 weeks or so while healing up from a knee operation. I'm starting to gimp around pretty good now, maybe it's time to go shooting or roll out the motorcycle and go for a ride.

Old February 8th, 2011 #213
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
Ever drop acid? I used to know a few acid freaks back in the 60s and 70s, they talked a lot like you.
Does smugly sniffing his own farts qualify as an hallucinogenic?

Old February 8th, 2011 #215
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Old February 8th, 2011 #216
Rick Ronsavelle

Default why were cameras there?

She knew she was on camera- there must have been some acting. . .

Old February 8th, 2011 #217
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Could be fake, I don't know.

Old February 8th, 2011 #218
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Ronsavelle View Post
She knew she was on camera- there must have been some acting. . .
That first one was a show a few years ago. . .Spouse Swap. . .or something like that.

The second one was from a documentary called Jesus Camp.

Third one, random youtube.

Old February 8th, 2011 #219
banjo_billy
Banned

Well, it's pretty obvious that you folks have a lot to learn. But I am here to winnow the tares from the wheat and the wheat from the chaff. There used to be a lot of wheat on VNN but all of you atheists have chased away the real White Nationalists who got tired of your vile and ignorant remarks. Now it seems, all that is left here is the tares and the chaff. If all that you can do is replay the same scratchy, broken, anti-Christian and anti-religion record, then I am wasting my time on you. I have given you some hints that can help you in your lives and in your goals, but you are too blind to understand.

Heil Hitler and God Bless the Ku Klux Klan

If you can't agree with those sentiments, then who in the hell do you atheistic Lefties think that you are or, who are you pretending to be?

Your words belie your claims. You are certainly not white nationalists, you are not patriots, you are anti-American, anti-religion, anti-Christian and profess the same policies that the Jews promote. Does that about sum it up, O Fools?

Old February 8th, 2011 #220
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Well, it's pretty obvious that you folks have a lot to learn. But I am here to winnow the tares from the wheat and the wheat from the chaff. There used to be a lot of wheat on VNN but all of you atheists have chased away the real White Nationalists who got tired of your vile and ignorant remarks. Now it seems, all that is left here is the tares and the chaff. If all that you can do is replay the same scratchy, broken, anti-Christian and anti-religion record, then I am wasting my time on you. I have given you some hints that can help you in your lives and in your goals, but you are too blind to understand.

Heil Hitler and God Bless the Ku Klux Klan

If you can't agree with those sentiments, then who in the hell do you atheistic Lefties think that you are or, who are you pretending to be?

Your words belie your claims. You are certainly not white nationalists, you are not patriots, you are anti-American, anti-religion, anti-Christian and profess the same policies that the Jews promote. Does that about sum it up, O Fools?
So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Tags
#1, christianity

Thread