Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 7th, 2011 #2341
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Still nothing new from Gerdes since my post 2279.

Now again writing as "Bill Wassner", compulsive liar and whimpering coward Greg Gerdes, "president" of the fradulent "National Association of Forensic Historians", continues squirming helplessly and confirming what I told his pal "littlefieldjohn" in post 2219, with his hysterical, pathetic attempts to obfuscate the one important question here, which is that of resetting the "rules" text on his website to what it was when he started playing "Bill Wassner", and thus bringing about my submission of proof on Shermer's forum. The way he lamely emulates my indictment of his cowardice and mendacity only makes him look more miserable. And he is again projecting his own fantasies and tendencies in his imbecilic verbiage, like when he opened his big mouth (which, as everybody knows, has nothing behind it) before running away from our appointment at Sobibór on 15.10.2008. It's no surprise that even his fellow Jew-haters consider Gerdes a piece of garbage and that he has been confined to this forum's Tard Corral.

35th reference to my post 2201.

How many more will follow before Gerdes, the chicken, drops his cowardly sockpuppet act and starts writing under his real name? Make your bets, ladies & gentlemen!

As Gerdes is confined to the "Tard Corral" , a statement reading as follows will be considered as good as Gerdes writing under his own name:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

34th reference to my post 2205.

How many more will follow before whimpering coward Gerdes changes the "rules for laying claim to THE N.A.F.H. CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION CHALLENGE TM REWARD" back to what they were when he started playing "Bill Wassner"? Make your bets, ladies & gentlemen!

All that Gerdes has to do for me to post my submission of proof on Shermer's forum is put this text:

Quote:
For each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of at least 19 bodies (which is just 1 / 1,000 of 1 % of the alleged total as per Michael Shermer’s fraudulent claims), $1,000.00 will be awarded to the person / group which provides the required proof. To begin the two-part process of laying claim to the reward: First - the alleged proof that each alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 19 bodies must be posted on SHERMER'S OWN FORUM. Second - the so-called posted proof must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted proof meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof. So the total $54,000.00 reward amount offered via The N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM is literally in the hands of Michael Shermer himself. What will be accepted by The National Association of Forensic Historians TM for the purpose of claiming the reward will be - anything that Shermer endorses as proof.
back on the NAFH website, instead of what is currently there as concerns the "rules" (yes, this yellow specimen changed the rules, as I predicted in my post 2191):

Quote:
$1,000.00 will be awarded for each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of - at least 19 bodies. To begin the incredibly easy, two-part process of laying claim to the reward: First - a claimant must post their alleged “proof” that each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 19 bodies on - SHERMER'S OWN FORUM. (Note: Each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” must have its own individual thread.) Second - the posted “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof.
So what is he waiting for?

What is he afraid of?

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; January 7th, 2011 at 08:41 AM.

Old January 7th, 2011 #2342
Anders
Banned

Still nothing from Retardo on "Skeptic" forum

Roberto's 3,500th cowardly refusal to submit proof of the alleged buried bodies.

How many more will follow before the chicken drops his cowardly act and submits his "proof" to "skpetic" magazine?

Make your bets, ladies & gentlemen!

The rules before the whimpering coward started with his latest ploy to avoid providing proof of just 1 / 1,000 of 1 % :

Quote:
First - the alleged “proof” must be posted on - SHERMER'S OWN FORUM. Second - the alleged “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof.

The rules after the whimpering coward started with his latest ploy to avoid providing proof of just 1 / 1,000 of 1 % :

Quote:
First - the alleged “proof” must be posted on - SHERMER'S OWN FORUM. Second - the alleged “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof.

Roberto:

Quote:
Shermer is still the arbiter? That's good to know.

So everything Roberto wrote about Shermer not being the arbiter was a lie.

Of course, everything that Roberto says in general is a lie.

Roberta:

Quote:
Mr. Shermer is a reasonable and objective person and thus a suitable arbiter.

So what is Roberta waiting for?

What is the spineless coward so afraid of?

Quote:
It’s a historical fact that not one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka has ever been proven to contain so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies, and not so much as one single person has ever been proven to have died by means of poison gas in a homicidal gas chamber at any of the four sites.

Quote:
The National Association of Forensic Historians TM

http://www.nafcash.com/

presents

THE N.A.F.H. CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION CHALLENGE TM

$54,000.00 REWARD - For proving - just 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the magically disappearing mass grave claims

Roberto

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are the ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves.

Really Roberto?

Quote:
The rules for laying claim to

THE N.A.F.H. CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION CHALLENGE TM REWARD

$1,000.00 will be awarded for each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of - at least 19 bodies. To begin the incredibly easy, two-part process of laying claim to the reward:

First - a claimant must post their alleged “proof” that each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 19 bodies on - SHERMER'S OWN FORUM -

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewforum.php?f=39

(Note: Each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” must have its own individual thread.)

Second - the posted “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof.

NOTE: Most of the “proof” that has been used to contrive the cognitive illusion that the 54 “huge mass graves” have been scientifically located / proven to exist is readily available on the internet. So the $54,000.00 question is: How many of the fraudulently alleged 54 “huge mass graves” can you prove contain the remains of at least 19 bodies?

Old January 7th, 2011 #2343
Anders
Banned

Roberta's post # 2192

Quote:
The number of graves at Treblinka is not yet known because no archaeological investigation has yet taken place there.

Why do you lie Roberta?

Quote:
“In August of 1944 the Soviets carried out a thorough forensic investigation at Treblinka. And what did their numerous excavations uncover? Refuse pits - filled with burned and unburned trash. No graves were found - mass or otherwise… Another forensic examination was carried out by the Poles in November of 1945 which included more excavations… ‘The excavations began where, according to the witness, a mass grave was supposed to exist… There were no human remains found. After his investigation, Lukaszkiewicz issued a protocol which was presented by the Soviets at the Nuremberg show trial as Document USSR-344. In said official protocol, Lukaszkiewicz admitted the truth about his investigation of Treblinka with this telling confession: ‘During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.’”

Oh, now we know why she lies

Old January 7th, 2011 #2344
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In yet another of his "Anders" copy-and-paste exercises, compulsive liar and whimpering coward Greg Gerdes, "president" of the fradulent "National Association of Forensic Historians", continues squirming helplessly and confirming what I told his pal "littlefieldjohn" in post 2219, with his hysterical, pathetic attempts to obfuscate the one important question here, which is that of resetting the "rules" text on his website to what it was when he started playing "Bill Wassner", and thus bringing about my submission of proof on Shermer's forum. The way he childishly emulates my indictment of his cowardice only makes him look more miserable. The same goes for the way he pulls out his good old "no mass graves" baloney, as if it were not obvious that the investigating judge used the term in the sense of pits full of stinking dead bodies, as opposed to pits filled with ashes and larger partial human remains that were found. Is Gerdes' compulsion to lie at work here, or is it just his fathomless stupidity?

36th reference to my post 2201.

How many more will follow before Gerdes, the chicken, drops his cowardly sockpuppet act and starts writing under his real name? Make your bets, ladies & gentlemen!

As Gerdes is confined to the "Tard Corral" , a statement reading as follows will be considered as good as Gerdes writing under his own name:

"I'm Greg Gerdes and I post here as [insert name of chosen sockpuppet] because I'm only allowed to post under my own name in the Tard Corral of this forum."

35th reference to my post 2205.

How many more will follow before whimpering coward Gerdes changes the "rules for laying claim to THE N.A.F.H. CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATION CHALLENGE TM REWARD" back to what they were when he started playing "Bill Wassner"? Make your bets, ladies & gentlemen!

All that Gerdes has to do for me to post my submission of proof on Shermer's forum is put this text:

Quote:
For each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of at least 19 bodies (which is just 1 / 1,000 of 1 % of the alleged total as per Michael Shermer’s fraudulent claims), $1,000.00 will be awarded to the person / group which provides the required proof. To begin the two-part process of laying claim to the reward: First - the alleged proof that each alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 19 bodies must be posted on SHERMER'S OWN FORUM. Second - the so-called posted proof must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted proof meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof. So the total $54,000.00 reward amount offered via The N.A.F.H. Crime Scene Investigation Challenge TM is literally in the hands of Michael Shermer himself. What will be accepted by The National Association of Forensic Historians TM for the purpose of claiming the reward will be - anything that Shermer endorses as proof.
back on the NAFH website, instead of what is currently there as concerns the "rules" (yes, this yellow specimen changed the rules, as I predicted in my post 2191):

Quote:
$1,000.00 will be awarded for each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of - at least 19 bodies. To begin the incredibly easy, two-part process of laying claim to the reward: First - a claimant must post their alleged “proof” that each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 19 bodies on - SHERMER'S OWN FORUM. (Note: Each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” must have its own individual thread.) Second - the posted “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof.

What is he afraid of?

Old January 7th, 2011 #2345
Anders
Banned

Roberto's 3,600th cowardly refusal to submit proof of the alleged buried bodies.

How many more will follow before the chicken drops his cowardly act and submits his "proof" to "skpetic" magazine?

The rules before the whimpering coward started with his latest ploy to avoid providing proof of just 1 / 1,000 of 1 % :

Quote:

The rules after the whimpering coward started with his latest ploy to avoid providing proof of just 1 / 1,000 of 1 % :

Quote:

Roberto:

Quote:

Roberta:

Quote:

Quote:
It’s a historical fact that not one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” of Belzec, Chelmno, Sobibor and Treblinka has ever been proven to contain so much as - 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the alleged buried bodies, and not so much as one single person has ever been proven to have died by means of poison gas in a homicidal gas chamber at any of the four sites.

Quote:

presents

$54,000.00 REWARD - For proving - just 1 / 1,000 of 1 % - of the magically disappearing mass grave claims

Roberto

Quote:
The graves I can prove that contain the remains of over 19 people are the ten Belzec graves and 4 Sobibór graves.

Really Roberto?

Quote:

$1,000.00 will be awarded for each one of the 54 fraudulently alleged “huge mass graves” that are proven to contain the remains of - at least 19 bodies. To begin the incredibly easy, two-part process of laying claim to the reward:

First - a claimant must post their alleged “proof” that each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” contains at least 19 bodies on - SHERMER'S OWN FORUM -

(Note: Each fraudulently alleged “huge mass grave” must have its own individual thread.)

Second - the posted “proof” must then be categorically endorsed by Michael Shermer, explicitly stating that said posted “proof” meets his own, “skeptic” magazine’s and the “skeptics” society’s so-called standards of proof.

NOTE: Most of the “proof” that has been used to contrive the cognitive illusion that the 54 “huge mass graves” have been scientifically located / proven to exist is readily available on the internet. So the $54,000.00 question is: How many of the fraudulently alleged 54 “huge mass graves” can you prove contain the remains of at least 19 bodies?

Old January 7th, 2011 #2346
Anders
Banned

Roberta's post # 2192

Quote:
The number of graves at Treblinka is not yet known because no archaeological investigation has yet taken place there.

Why do you lie Roberta?

Quote:
“In August of 1944 the Soviets carried out a thorough forensic investigation at Treblinka. And what did their numerous excavations uncover? Refuse pits - filled with burned and unburned trash. No graves were found - mass or otherwise… Another forensic examination was carried out by the Poles in November of 1945 which included more excavations… ‘The excavations began where, according to the witness, a mass grave was supposed to exist… There were no human remains found. After his investigation, Lukaszkiewicz issued a protocol which was presented by the Soviets at the Nuremberg show trial as Document USSR-344. In said official protocol, Lukaszkiewicz admitted the truth about his investigation of Treblinka with this telling confession: ‘During the work on the terrain, I found no mass graves.’”

Old January 8th, 2011 #2347
Roberto Muehlenkamp

In yet another of his "Anders" copy-and-paste exercises, compulsive liar and whimpering coward Greg Gerdes, "president" of the fradulent "National Association of Forensic Historians", continues squirming helplessly and confirming what I told his pal "littlefieldjohn" in post 2219, with his hysterical, pathetic attempts to obfuscate the one important question here, which is that of resetting the "rules" text on his website to what it was when he started playing "Bill Wassner", and thus bringing about my submission of proof on Shermer's forum. The way he childishly emulates my indictment of his cowardice only makes him look more miserable. The same goes for the way he pulls out his good old "no mass graves" baloney, as if it were not obvious that the investigating judge used the term in the sense of pits full of stinking dead bodies, as opposed to pits filled with ashes and larger partial human remains that were found. Is Gerdes' compulsion to lie at work here, or is it just his fathomless stupidity?

37th reference to my post 2201.

36th reference to my post 2205.

Quote:

Quote:

What is he afraid of?

Old January 8th, 2011 #2348
Bill Wassner

Roberto's 3,700th cowardly refusal to submit proof of the alleged buried bodies.

Roberta:

What am I waiting for? I'm waiting for the statement that must read as follows:

Quote:
I, Greg Gerdes, writing in my capacity as president of the National Association of Forensic Historians (NAFH) and with powers to commit the NAFH by myself, hereby confirm that what will be accepted by the NAFH as proof for the purpose of claiming the reward of $ 1,000 (one thousand US dollars) for each mass grave at Bełżec, Sobibór, Treblinka or Chełmno proven to presently contain the remains of at least 19 human beings will be anything that Michael Shermer, founder of The Skeptics Society, endorses as proof. This means, for instance, that if the calculation shown in Roberto Muehlenkamp’s post 2191 on the thread Archaeological Investigations of Treblinka of the Vanguard News Network discussion forum and the respective backup are posted on Mr. Shermer's forum, and if Mr. Shermer confirms that said calculation and the evidence it is based on meet Mr. Shermer’s and the Skeptic Society’s standards of proof, then the NAFH will pay to Roberto Muehlenkamp $ 1,000 for each of the 14 graves mentioned in said post, that is $ 14,000 (fourteen thousand US dollars) in total.

Bwaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Roberta

Quote:
So Shermer is still the arbiter? That's good to know. Mr. Schermer is a reasonable and objective person and thus a suitable arbiter.

Quote:

Roberta

Quote:

Liar, your answer is Zero.

Quote:

littlefieldjohn

Quote:
This Roberto dude likes to bend over a lot, doesn't he?

Yes littlefieldjohn, he'll bend over at the sight of a fist. And his weakness is black dick. He just cant' get enough of it. In fact, his nickname is Roberto Rump Ranger and his weakness for black dick is legendary. (That's why his wife left him) There is even a poem about his filthy habit:

Quote:
Roberto Rump Ranger

Roberto by day, Roberta by night

That cross dressing faggot is quite a sight.

From suit and tie to lipstick and rouge

And heshe is ready to go out for a cruise.

Gay boy by day, drag queen by night

That cocksucking transvestite is quite a sight.

From 5 o'clock shadow at the end of the day

He transforms into Roberta via Mary Kay.

Liar by day, lady by night

That felch slurping homo is quite a sight.

Black dick is his weakness and there's only one cure

And Roberta get's the dose, that's for sure.

On his feet all day, on her knees all night

That mud shark queer is quite a sight.

Brief case by day, purse by night

Roberto Rump Ranger is far from tight.

But that doesn't stop him from getting his kicks

Cause Roberta just loves multiple dicks.

Pants by day, dress by night

That butt-hole surfer is quite a sight.

He hates himself, and you can see why

Cause every night she gets spuzz in her eye.

He fights it by day, she gives in to it by night

With daemons 24/7 heshe has to fight.

He knows he's insane, she knows she's sick

But they just can't resist sucking black dick.

That mentally ill faggot is quite a sight.

Old January 11th, 2011 #2349
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Now again writing as "Bill Wassner", compulsive liar and whimpering coward Greg Gerdes, "president" of the fradulent "National Association of Forensic Historians", continues squirming helplessly and confirming what I told his pal "littlefieldjohn" in post 2219, with his hysterical, pathetic attempts to obfuscate the one important question here, which is that of resetting the "rules" text on his website to what it was when he started playing "Bill Wassner", and thus bringing about my submission of proof on Shermer's forum. The way he lamely emulates my indictment of his cowardice and mendacity only makes him look more miserable. And he is again projecting his own fantasies and tendencies in his imbecilic verbiage, like when he opened his big mouth (which, as everybody knows, has nothing behind it) before running away from our appointment at Sobibór on 15.10.2008. It's no surprise that even his fellow Jew-haters consider Gerdes a piece of garbage and that he has been confined to this forum's Tard Corral.

38th reference to my post 2201.

37th reference to my post 2205.

Quote:

Quote:

What is he afraid of?

Old January 11th, 2011 #2350
Bill Wassner

Roberto's 3,800th cowardly refusal to submit proof of the alleged buried bodies.

Roberta:

What am I waiting for? I'm waiting for the statement that must read as follows:

Quote:
I, Greg Gerdes, writing in my capacity as president of the National Association of Forensic Historians (NAFH) and with powers to commit the NAFH by myself, hereby confirm that what will be accepted by the NAFH as proof for the purpose of claiming the reward of $ 1,000 (one thousand US dollars) for each mass grave at Bełżec, Sobibór, Treblinka or Chełmno proven to presently contain the remains of at least 19 human beings will be anything that Michael Shermer, founder of The Skeptics Society, endorses as proof. This means, for instance, that if the calculation shown in Roberto Muehlenkamp’s post 2191 on the thread Archaeological Investigations of Treblinka of the Vanguard News Network discussion forum and the respective backup are posted on Mr. Shermer's forum, and if Mr. Shermer confirms that said calculation and the evidence it is based on meet Mr. Shermer’s and the Skeptic Society’s standards of proof, then the NAFH will pay to Roberto Muehlenkamp $ 1,000 for each of the 14 graves mentioned in said post, that is $ 14,000 (fourteen thousand US dollars) in total.

Bwaa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

Roberta

Quote:
So Shermer is still the arbiter? That's good to know. Mr. Schermer is a reasonable and objective person and thus a suitable arbiter.

Quote:

Roberta

Quote:

Liar, your answer is Zero.

Quote:

littlefieldjohn

Quote:
This Roberto dude likes to bend over a lot, doesn't he?

Yes littlefieldjohn, he'll bend over at the sight of a fist. And his weakness is black dick. He just cant' get enough of it. In fact, his nickname is Roberto Rump Ranger and his weakness for black dick is legendary. (That's why his wife left him) There is even a poem about his filthy habit:

Quote:
Roberto Rump Ranger

That cross dressing faggot is quite a sight.

From suit and tie to lipstick and rouge

And heshe is ready to go out for a cruise.

Gay boy by day, drag queen by night

That cocksucking transvestite is quite a sight.

From 5 o'clock shadow at the end of the day

He transforms into Roberta via Mary Kay.

Liar by day, lady by night

That felch slurping homo is quite a sight.

Black dick is his weakness and there's only one cure

And Roberta get's the dose, that's for sure.

On his feet all day, on her knees all night

That mud shark queer is quite a sight.

Brief case by day, purse by night

Roberto Rump Ranger is far from tight.

But that doesn't stop him from getting his kicks

Cause Roberta just loves multiple dicks.

Pants by day, dress by night

That butt-hole surfer is quite a sight.

He hates himself, and you can see why

Cause every night she gets spuzz in her eye.

He fights it by day, she gives in to it by night

With daemons 24/7 heshe has to fight.

He knows he's insane, she knows she's sick

But they just can't resist sucking black dick.

That mentally ill faggot is quite a sight.

Old January 13th, 2011 #2351
Anders
Banned

Roberto's 3,800th cowardly refusal to submit proof of the alleged buried bodies.

Quote:

Quote:

Roberto:

Quote:

Roberta:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

presents

Roberto

Quote:

Really Roberto?

Quote:

Old January 13th, 2011 #2352
Anders
Banned

Roberta's post # 2192

Quote:

Why do you lie Roberta?

Quote:

Old January 15th, 2011 #2353
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Post # 2350:

39th reference to my post 2201.

38th reference to my post 2205.

Quote:

Quote:

What is he afraid of?

Old January 15th, 2011 #2354
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Posts nos. 2351 and 2352:

In yet another of his "Anders" copy-and-paste exercises, compulsive liar and whimpering coward Greg Gerdes, "president" of the fradulent "National Association of Forensic Historians", continues squirming helplessly and confirming what I told his pal "littlefieldjohn" in post 2219, with his hysterical, pathetic attempts to obfuscate the one important question here, which is that of resetting the "rules" text on his website to what it was when he started playing "Bill Wassner", and thus bringing about my submission of proof on Shermer's forum. The way he lamely emulates my indictment of his cowardice and mendacity only makes him look more miserable. The same goes for the way he pulls out his good old "no mass graves" baloney, as if it were not obvious that the investigating judge used the term in the sense of pits full of stinking dead bodies, as opposed to pits filled with ashes and larger partial human remains that were found. Is Gerdes' compulsion to lie at work here, or is it just his fathomless stupidity?

40th reference to my post 2201.

39th reference to my post 2205.

Quote:

Quote:

What is he afraid of?

Old January 15th, 2011 #2355
Anders
Banned

Roberto's 3,900th cowardly refusal to submit proof of the alleged buried bodies.

Quote:

Quote:

Roberto:

Quote:

Roberta:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

presents

Roberto

Quote:

Really Roberto?

Quote:

Old January 15th, 2011 #2356
Anders
Banned

Roberta's post # 2192

Quote:

Why do you lie Roberta?

Quote:

Old January 20th, 2011 #2357
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Posts nos. 2355 and 2356:

In yet another of his "Anders" copy-and-paste exercises, compulsive liar and whimpering coward Greg Gerdes, "president" of the fradulent "National Association of Forensic Historians", continues squirming helplessly and confirming what I told his pal "littlefieldjohn" in post 2219, with his hysterical, pathetic attempts to obfuscate the one important question here, which is that of resetting the "rules" text on his website to what it was when he started playing "Bill Wassner", and thus bringing about my submission of proof on Shermer's forum. The way he lamely emulates my indictment of his cowardice and mendacity only makes him look more miserable. The same goes for the way he pulls out his good old "no mass graves" baloney, as if it were not obvious that the investigating judge used the term in the sense of pits full of stinking dead bodies, as opposed to pits filled with ashes and larger partial human remains that were found. Is Gerdes' compulsion to lie at work here, or is it just his fathomless stupidity?

41st reference to my post 2201.

40th reference to my post 2205.

Quote:

Quote:

What is he afraid of?

Last edited by Roberto Muehlenkamp; January 20th, 2011 at 07:24 AM.

Old January 20th, 2011 #2358
Anders
Banned

Roberto's 4,200th cowardly refusal to submit proof of the alleged buried bodies.

Quote:

Quote:

Roberto:

Quote:

Roberta:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

presents

Roberto

Quote:

Really Roberto?

Quote:

Old January 20th, 2011 #2359
Anders
Banned

Roberta's post # 2192

Quote:

Why do you lie Roberta?

Quote:

Old January 22nd, 2011 #2360
Roberto Muehlenkamp

Posts nos. 2358 and 2359:

42nd reference to my post 2201.

41st reference to my post 2205.

Quote:

Quote:

What is he afraid of?

Thread