Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 4th, 2011 #1421
John Liberty

Quote:
It will be interesting to see if the so called Ukrainian girlfriend testifies in person or by video taped deposition. by Don
It sure will, especially since Ed didn't have a Ukrainian girlfriend and this is all part of the feds case fabrication strategy of entrapment. (and, thanks for reminding us of this)

Last edited by John Liberty; April 4th, 2011 at 09:16 PM. Reason: extra word delete

Old April 6th, 2011 #1422
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Federal Court: Official immunity cannot protect from "malicious prosecution and fabrication of evidence... "

Duke Lacrosse Players Can Sue Over Bogus Charges

Posted: 04 Apr 2011 11:04 PM PDT

http://dealbreaker.com/_old/images/e...ukelax_275.jpg

The three Duke lacrosse players who were falsely accused of rape can sue Durham prosecutors, a federal judge ruled. The same judge will also let three of the players’ lacrosse teammates who were not accused pursue their own lawsuit.

David Evans, Collin Finnerty and Reade Seligman were charged was rape, sexual assault and kidnapping after an exotic dancer [Read "stripper"] claimed she was raped at a team party in 2006.

State prosecutors took over after the case fell apart in the hands of then-Durham County District Attorney Michael Nifong. The state dismissed the charges, and the three players sued the prosecutors, Durham police and the DNA lab.

The defendants filed a motion to dismiss the lawsuit, but the Middle District of North Carolina ruled that the players can move forward with their case for malicious prosecution and fabrication of evidence.

U.S. District Judge James Beaty wrote that official immunity cannot protect the defendants from the plaintiffs’ claims.

“No reasonable official could have believed that it was permissible to deliberately or recklessly create false or misleading evidence to present to a grand jury to effect a citizen’s indictment and arrest,” Beaty wrote.

Old April 6th, 2011 #1423
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by -JC View Post
Duke Lacrosse Players Can Sue Over Bogus Charges

U.S. District Judge James Beaty wrote that official immunity cannot protect the defendants from the plaintiffs’ claims.

“No reasonable official could have believed that it was permissible to deliberately or recklessly create false or misleading evidence to present to a grand jury to effect a citizen’s indictment and arrest,” Beaty wrote.
Note that this is a Federal Judge ruling against State Prosecutors.

I would not expect to see the same opinion if the prosecutors were feds. After all, everyone knows that ALL federal prosecutors are just like boy scouts: they help old ladies across the street and put the bad guys away. Federal prosecutors are trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrify, brave, clean, and reverent. Thatz all.

Best of luck to Ed Steele.

Old April 7th, 2011 #1424
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Head to be Examined on Friday

Note that the examination covers his mental condition at the time of the supposed offense and the defense did not object. They still want to spin that this is not an insanity defense.
========
http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/...cc4c03286.html

Judge orders mental health exam for Steele

Posted: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 10:00 am
By DAVID COLE Hagadone News Network

Posted: Tuesday, April 5, 2011 10:00 am
By DAVID COLE Hagadone News Network | 4 comments

COEUR d’ALENE — A federal judge has ordered that Edgar J. Steele’s mental health be examined prior to his trial. Steele, 65, a North Idaho attorney, has given notice he intends during his trial starting April 26 in Boise to introduce expert evidence relating to a mental condition he suffers from.

Chief U.S. District Judge B. Lynn Winmill ordered last week that Steele be transported to Boise for an examination on Friday by Dr. Robert Engle, a licensed psychologist. Engle then will report on Steele’s physical well-being, psychological functioning and mental health, both now and at the time he was accused of hiring a hitman to kill his longtime wife, Cyndi Steele.

A written report from Engle must be submitted by April 13, a date previously set by the court as a deadline for the disclosure of government expert reports. Steele, through his attorneys, filed a non-objection to the mental health examination.

Winmill ordered that the exam be completed at the Ada County jail. In addition to being charged with murder-for-hire, Steele is charged with the use of explosive materials to commit a federal felony, possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence, and tampering with a victim. He has pleaded not guilty to all of the charges.

The alleged hitman turned government informant in the case, Larry Fairfax, is scheduled to be sentenced May 13. Fairfax pleaded guilty to two firearms charges for making and possessing a pipe bomb that he admits he fastened underneath Cyndi Steele’s vehicle last year.

Old April 7th, 2011 #1425
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Another Version of Mental Exam Story

http://washingtonexaminer.com/news/2...-lawyer-steele

Exam ordered for ex-Aryan Nations lawyer Steele

By: The Associated Press 04/06/11 12:32 PM
The Associated Press

A former Aryan Nations attorney who police say hired a man to kill his wife and her mother was ordered to undergo a mental health exam. The order by Chief U.S. District Judge B. Lynn Winmill followed notice by 65-year-old defendant Edgar Steele that he intends to produce expert evidence concerning his mental condition that will have a bearing on the case. The Bonner County Daily Bee reported Wednesday that the examination by a licensed psychologist is set for Friday at Ada County jail.

Steele has pleaded not guilty to hiring Larry Fairfax to kill his wife and her mother, and contends he is the victim of a government conspiracy because of his unpopular views and writings. His wife, Cyndi Steele, has said she believes her husband is innocent.

Steele is also charged with use of explosive materials to commit a federal felony, possession of a destructive device in relation to a crime of violence, and tampering with a victim. He has also pleaded not guilty to those charges.

Steele's trial has been moved to Boise because of extensive pretrial publicity in northern Idaho. Prosecutors say Fairfax became an undercover FBI informant and secretly recorded conversations in which he and Steele discussed the plot. Steele was arrested as his Sagle home in June. Steele and his wife both contend those recordings are fakes.

Robert Engle will conduct the mental health examination. Winmill's order requires that Engle's written report be finished by April 13. Steele's trial is scheduled to begin April 26. The report will cover Steele's psychological functioning and mental health, and his physical well-being. The report will cover those things currently and at the time police say Steele hired Fairfax.

Steele in 2000 represented Aryan Nations leader Richard Butler in a federal civil lawsuit brought by two people who claimed they were attacked by the group's security guards. A jury awarded the victims $6.3 million, which bankrupted Aryan Nations and forced Butler to sell his 20-acre compound.

Steele went on to represent other clients and also published a website and book with extensive anti-Semitic and white supremacist views.
___

Information from: Bonner Daily Bee, http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com

Old April 7th, 2011 #1426
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Cyndi's Statement on Mental Exam

You have to hand it to Cyndi for standing by her man. I fear that Steele's new lawyers are leading him down the road to ruin. An entrapment defense does not require a mental exam. It seems to me that if he did not commit the acts that the government alleges, that a mental exam is totally useless.
========
http://www.free-edgar-steele.com/?p=258#more-258

Cyndi Steele statement regarding Edgar’s “mental condition”, 4/7/2011
2011 APRIL 7

The medical exam of my husband for this Friday was planned by the US Government to confirm the opinion of the defense medical expert.

The defense health expert has already rendered an opinion concerning my husband, because, he had four (4) surgeries in the six (6) months prior to his arrest of June 11, 2010, two of which were life threatening, the last one, an annurism in the sinus cavity in May. He was under sedation and taking heavy medication for pain as a part of his health care recovery as of the date of his arrest. As a result of that condition, my husband was a vulnerable adult, easily subject to being victimized and/or taken advantage of by others.

The government’s ‘puppet press’ reporters have made another incorrect assumption, my husband is NOT entering an insanity plea, he simply maintains his innocence.

There is a growing body of evidence which confirms my long held belief in my husband’s innocence. He should not have to “prove his innocence” but the information is mounting which shows what I knew all along, that he did not and could not have done what he was accused of doing. It is unfortunate that my husband has been falsely accused of crimes he did not commit and has been locked in solitary confinement for over ten (10) months contrary to everything we hold dear as nation founded on liberty and individual freedom.

It is well documented today that the US Government has for many years made a practice of falsely accusing innocent people of crimes that they did not commit. (See USA TODAY article by Brad Heath, September 23, 2010 and follow up.) The reasons are too numerous to list here, however there are strong motivating factors for government officials to put innocent people, such as my husband, in prison.

Those who hate continue to denigrate me as I stand up for the innocent, including my husband. Ask yourself this question: Why is it, in a country founded on the principles of presumption of innocence and proof beyond a reasonable doubt, that so many make harsh judgments based only on allegations? Especially in this case, when the government keeps changing its story?

Old April 7th, 2011 #1427
Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald E. Pauly View Post
It seems to me that if he did not commit the acts that the government alleges, that a mental exam is totally useless.
More signs the US is becoming the USSR. In that Judaised society it was a matter of routine for their perceived opponents to be placed into a lunatic asylum. The Jewnited states is doing the exact same thing with Ed Steele.

His wife is a brave woman.

Old April 8th, 2011 #1428
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Lawyers Are to Blame

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie View Post
More signs the US is becoming the USSR. In that Judaised society it was a matter of routine for their perceived opponents to be placed into a lunatic asylum. The Jewnited states is doing the exact same thing with Ed Steele.

His wife is a brave woman.
Bernie is rushing to judgement. It is Steele's lawyers who brought this up not the government. The government are perfectly entitled to use their own shrinks to examine Steele's head if his lawyers bring the matter up. If Steele was framed this would not be necessary. If he was entrapped because he was crazy to begin with then this is a different matter.

My money says that he suffered mini-strokes from surgery which caused the risk/reward center of his brain to die. He had to be crazy to ever let Fairfax on his property. Steele should have given many interviews to the press if he was sane. The only first hand testimony on his condition comes from Ingri Cassel over six months ago. She visited him in jail. His letter to her shows mental imbalance. You can find it in the archives. Two letters to me showed the same thing.

The government claims to have at least two letters written by Steele from jail to the supposed Ukrainian girlfriend. My money says that they are real. My money says that the recordings with Fairfax are real even if they are poor quality. Our comrade has fallen thru no fault of his own and I think that the government did not frame him. I believe that they used his weakened state to entrap him however .

Old April 8th, 2011 #1429
America First

The enemies of the Magna Carta and the Bill Of Rights who want Western folks Vanquished are showing their teeth and rubbing their hands together in glee today.

As was posted earlier the mole agent was sicced on Mr. Steel over ten years ago, till he hit pay dirt After The Man HAD a serious Heart Attack and Surgery.

This how the TPTB operate.

Any question's ?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Last edited by America First; April 8th, 2011 at 12:18 PM.

Old April 8th, 2011 #1430
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Scumbag Fairfax

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
The enemies of the Magna Carta and the Bill Of Rights who want Western folks Vanquished are showing their teeth and rubbing their hands together in glee today.

As was posted earlier the mole agent was sicced on Mr. Steel over ten years ago, till he hit pay dirt After The Man HAD a serious Heart Attack and Surgery.

This how the TPTB operate.

Any question's ?
You make a good point. Perhaps Fairfax was working so cheap and doing such good work that Steele became addicted to him. A government subsidy could easily have made this possible. Steele had to have known that Fairfax was a scumbag but kept using him anyway.

It is humorous that Fairfax will also rot in jail until AFTER Steele is tried. Something went wrong when his bomb was found under Cyndi's truck. It is sometimes overlooked here that the cousin of the Jew Bill Maher was involved in this plot .

What still has not been answered to my satisfaction is why Steele was targeted when he was nearly out of the game.
David Duke or other White Nationalists were far better targets. I could name six people who post here who were better targets than Steele.

Mark my words. This trial is going to have a lot of surprises for everybody.

Old April 10th, 2011 #1431
John Liberty

Quote:
Steele had to have known that Fairfax was a scumbag but kept using him anyway. By Don
I don't get it, you have been saying all along that Ed's mental state was all fucked up so he didn't know what the hell he was doing, now you say that he had to know Fairfax was a crook. Your argument doesn't make sense. He must not have known he was crook, or why would he hire him in the first place?

Quote:
It is humorous that Fairfax will also rot in jail until AFTER Steele is tried.
Wait a minute? The feds are giving Fairfax a get out of jail free card for his testimony against Ed, he is getting a sweetheart 18 month sentence for making a WMD.

Quote:
David Duke or other White Nationalists were far better targets. I could name six people who post here who were better targets than Steele. by Don
Funny you should mention that, all of us WN are getting together down in Heebtown next week on Hitlers birthday for a little hoe-down Don, hope to see you there. I will be the one with the "Liberty" nametag. Please introduce yourself, looking forward to meeting you. Here is the link for signup info. I know you won't want to miss it. Just click on the Las Vegas tag.

ttp://www.fpp.co.uk/online/index.html

Last edited by John Liberty; April 10th, 2011 at 08:22 PM. Reason: link

Old April 10th, 2011 #1432
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry John's Reading Comprehension Skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Liberty View Post
I don't get it, you have been saying all along that Ed's mental state was all fucked up so he didn't know what the hell he was doing, now you say that he had to know Fairfax was a crook. Your argument doesn't make sense. He must not have known he was crook, or why would he hire him in the first place?

Wait a minute? The feds are giving Fairfax a get out of jail free card for his testimony against Ed, he is getting a sweetheart 18 month sentence for making a WMD.

Funny you should mention that, all of us WN are getting together down in Heebtown next week on Hitlers birthday for a little hoe-down Don, hope to see you there. I will be the one with the "Liberty" nametag. Please introduce yourself, looking forward to meeting you. Here is the link for signup info. I know you won't want to miss it. Just click on the Las Vegas tag.

ttp://www.fpp.co.uk/online/index.html
Fairfax is being held until AFTER he testifies even though he has plead guilty. Read 72 pages of posts so that you are not so ignorant. He thought he would get off easy but his so called pipe bomb was found on Cyndi's car and the Idaho cops found it first.

Steele had hired Fairfax for several years before his series of likely mini-strokes which likely wrecked his brain. Lawyers do not have much a reputation for scruples. By Cyndi's own admission, Fairfax sold the new tires off their truck when he borrowed it and returned it with bald tires. Steele didn't have him arrested on the spot. There is a Negro in the woodpile on Fairfax.

I'm not sure that Whiggers are allowed into Irving's talk. You may not be able to get in.

Old April 11th, 2011 #1433
-JC
Doesn't suffer fools well

Default Federal Prosecutors...

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
... Everyone knows that ALL federal prosecutors are just like boy scouts: they help old ladies across the street and put the bad guys away. Federal prosecutors are trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrify, brave, clean, and reverent...
Here's one who's named Crook and doesn't show well in this relevent, must-see video:
http://www.heretical.comwww.vnnforum.com/video.php?do=viewdetails&videoid=815

Last edited by -JC; April 11th, 2011 at 11:00 AM.

Old April 11th, 2011 #1434
John Liberty

Quote:
Read 72 pages of posts so that you are not so ignorant. By Don
I read enough posts to know that your pushing the same story that your Fed buddies are about Steele having a Ukrainian girlfriend and writing her love letters. Cyndi has already said this is bullshit, and that he was only representing the Ukrainian legally. But you keep calling her his GF like it was already set in stone.

Quote:
Lawyers do not have much a reputation for scruples. by Don
What an ass you are, this isn't some heeb shyster like you deal with down in Vegas. If Ed knew Fairfax was a crook (after being associated with him for so long), why would he keep letting him on the property, especially near his PM's. Doesn't make sense for someone has smart as Ed to keep taking chances with a crook. You keep harping on some "failed brain functions" that are just bullshit conjecture at this point that you are conveniently planting on the thread. I haven't heard this from his wife? , just you.

Quote:
I'm not sure that Whiggers are allowed into Irving's talk. You may not be able to get in. by Don
Lots of whiggers down where you are in heebtown, not so many up here in Whiteville. See you there.

Old April 11th, 2011 #1435
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile Good Post by Steele's Wife

Here is a good post by Cyndi. She is standing by her man and has a rough job. There is a second post by her two posts down. You can post at the link below. Keep it civil.
========
http://www.bonnercountydailybee.com/...cc4c03286.html

My screen name has always been the same and I have written on here saying, "I am Cyndi Steele," within my writings. So, I'm not quite sure what your point is, since I stated in the comment below "my husband" which certainly isn't trying to cover up that I am Cyndi Steele responding to this article.

Please check your facts. The bomb of course didn't just magically appear on my car. It was Larry Fairfax that put the lethal pipe bomb on my car in an attempt to murder me. Fairfax confessed, pleaded guilty and will be sentenced in May.

My husband did NOT and NEVER has admitted to doing any of this and has maintained his innocence on the day of his arrest and every day since. Thus, he does not have to take back anything and he is not lying.

As for the evidence that supports my husband's innocence is plentiful and far beyond this medical examination, which really is a minor piece of evidence being presented. If you are truly interested in the supporting evidence of my husband’s innocence, then I invite you to visit www.free-edgar-steele.com, as you will find it all there in far more detail than I can write here.

If not, then you don’t have the facts to pass judgment. People of integrity expect to be believed and when they do not, they let time prove them right. Your attacks against both Ed and me are totally unwarranted because you allow your prejudices and incorrect assumptions to control your thoughts instead of seeking the truth. There is a principle that applies here: "Seek first to understand, then to be understood." Remember: "Truth is the daughter of time." When you understand this parable, you may have enough wisdom to begin unraveling this terrible injustice against my husband who is an innocent man.

Best regards, Cyndi Steele.

Old April 13th, 2011 #1436
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Smile More Steele Jail Visits Approved

http://www.khq.com/story/14438790/ju...-nation-lawyer

Judge Renews Visits For Former Aryan Nation Lawyer

Posted: Apr 13, 2011 9:41 AM
Updated: Apr 13, 2011 9:41 AM
by Kenneth McGrath, KHQ Producer - email

Edgar Steele

BOISE, Idaho (AP) - A federal judge has amended an order granting visitation rights between a former Aryan Nations lawyer and the wife he's accused of trying to have killed. U.S. District Judge B. Lynn Winmill approved the highly monitored visits between 65-year-old Edgar Steele and his wife, Cyndi Steele, while he is being held in the Ada County jail pending trial.

Edgar Steele has pleaded not guilty to hiring Larry Fairfax to kill his wife and claims he's a victim of a government conspiracy. Edgar Steele was allowed visits from his wife while being held in a Spokane, Wash. jail. His trial was moved to Boise last month, and Winmill's order permits one visit per week with his wife. They are barred from discussing the case.

His trial is scheduled for April 26 in Boise.

Old April 13th, 2011 #1437
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Looks Grim

A fellow inmate who has pleaded guilty to aggravated assault is to be a defense witness. This doesn't sound like that he is a pillar of the community. The FBI recording experts sound like that they are loaded for bear.
========
http://www.spokesman.com/blogs/siren...-steele-trial/

Audio experts to testify at Steele trial

Sirens & Gavels

Posted by Meghann
April 13, 2011 10 a.m. • 0 comments

A forensic audio examiner with the FBI and a private forensic consultant are expected to be called as prosecution witnesses at Edgar Steele's trial. David Snyder work for the FBI in Quantico, Va., and has reviewed reports by defense experts regarding the authenticity of audio recordings that reportedly show Steele discussing a plot to murder his wife with hitman-turned FBI informant Larry Fairfax. Snyder has been conducting tests on the records and the cording device to rebut defense claims that the recordings are manufactured.

His supervisor, Kenneth Marr, who reviewed and approved Snyder's work, is also listed as a witness in case Snyder can't travel to the trial, which is scheduled to begin with jury selection April 26 in Boise.

Dr. Gina Richardson, of Arlington, Va., also reviewed the recording and prepared transcripts. “She determined the recordings are true and valid representations of the words spoken by the parties to the conversation,” according court documents filed Tuesday in U.S. District Court. “Her unique expertise may be represented to rebut any claims of Dr. George Papcun or Dennis Walsh that the recordings do not represent a true and valid representation of reality or that they do not accurately reflect the sounds and conversations that actually occurred.”

Richardson, who earned a doctorate in linguistics from Georgetown University, has been a forensic consultant since 1989.

Steele was to undergo a mental health examination last week in Boise at the request of prosecutors. His wife, Cyndi Steele, said he will not be presenting an insanity defense, rather, Steele's lawyers will argue that he was under the influence of medication and could have been easily influenced and manipulated by Fairfax.

Those expected to testify for the defense include Daryl James Hollingsworth, a Bonner County Jail inmate who recently pleaded guilty to aggravated assault. Hollingsworth may have had contact with Steele and/or Fairfax while in jail.

Old April 14th, 2011 #1438
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Judenpresse on Cyndi's New Jail Visits

http://blogs.seattleweekly.com/daily...i_attorney.php

Edgar Steele, Neo-Nazi Attorney Accused of Trying to Kill His Wife, Has Ban Lifted on Jailhouse Visits . . . From His Wife
By Curtis Cartier, Thu., Apr. 14 2011 @ 11:29AM Comments (1)
Categories: Crime & Punishment

If neo-Nazi windbag attorney Edgar Steele really tried to have his wife killed, then the couple certainly seems to have made amends. Cyndi Steele, the alleged would-be victim, is a big fan of visiting her hubby in the clink. But until now, she hasn't been able to. The AP reports today that U.S. District Judge B. Lynn Winmill has approved a request by Mrs. Steele to visit her possibly murderous husband, under the condition that the visits be monitored.

Prosecutors say that Mr. Steele hired a hit man to put a bomb under his wife's car. The bomb was found when Mrs. Steele brought her car in for an oil change; her husband was subsequently arrested, along with Larry Fairfax, the alleged hit man.

Fairfax claims he put the bomb under the car, per Mr. Steele's instructions, but that he disabled the explosive in an attempt to screw his contractor out of the hit money . The motive for Steele wanting to kill his wife is supposedly so he could skip town with a Ukrainian girlfriend.

Mr. Steele made his name first as an attorney for controversial clients like the Aryan Nations. Later he came out as a full-on Nazi, posting racist rants on his blog and advocating for a pure-white society. Mr. Steele and his supporters claim that he's being targeted by the government over his beliefs. His wife obviously counts herself as one of those supporters.

Old April 15th, 2011 #1439
Donald E. Pauly
Banned

Angry Steele's Headshrinker

This is the shrink who examined Steele's head last week. Engle is ordinarily a Jew name (Marx and Engle). I couldn't find any online photos of him. One-third of all shrinks are Jews. Remember that the government didn't start this head shrinking, Steele's lawyers did.
========
http://www.robertenglephd.com/robert.htm

Robert C. Engle, Ph.D., PLLC
380 E. Parkcenter Blvd.
Suite 210
Boise, Idaho 83706
P: 208.384.0884
F: 208.384.0899

Dr. Robert C. Engle is a Licensed Clinical Psychologist with over 24 years experience. His current practice includes psychotherapy for adults in an individual and/or couples context, as well as forensic evaluations, expert witness testimony, and consultations with attorneys. Dr. Engle also consults with neuropsychiatric units, drug and alcohol treatment programs and day treatment programs.

Dr. Engle received his Doctoral Degree in Clinical Psychology from the University of Nevada-Reno, a Master in Science degree in Clinical and Community Psychology from San Jose State University and a Bachelor in Science degree in Psychology from the University of California.

Over the course of Dr. Engle's work in the mental health field, he has worked in hospitals, university counseling centers, children's clinics and his own private practice.

His professional affiliations include the American Psychological Association (APA), Idaho Psychological Association (IPA), Certified Psychosexual Evaluator in Idaho, Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers (ATSA, Clinical member), Certificate of Professional Qualification in Psychology (CPQ), Licensed Psychologist in California and Idaho and he is listed in the National Register of Health Providers in Psychology.

Dr. Engle grew up in Southern California and has lived in Germany, Mexico and many places in the U.S. In 1988, Dr. Engle and his family relocated to Boise, Idaho where he has resided since. His current practice was founded in 1989.

Old April 20th, 2011 #1440
Bernie

Donald,

I speak for many on here who are a long way from Boise Idaho when I thank you for keeping us informed on Ed's progress. I note you are coming around to the view that he lost his mental acuity after his coronary episodes and may indeed have even ordered that pissant Fairfax to fit a bomb under his wife's vehicle. Is that your view?

Tags
edgar steele

Thread