VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 27th, 2017 #381
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
The following is an elaboration of a portion of an address by Dr. William Pierce to the General Convention of the National Alliance in September, 1978, entitled “The World View of the National Alliance:"

Notice Pierce concludes the Faustian spirit [our racial soul] is our "entire justification for existence."

Pierce understood race and soul are interdependent and inseparable: race is how soul manifests itself; soul is what gives race meaning and purpose. To deny the importance of 'soul' is to deny the core thrust of Pierce's life's work.
Pierce was brilliant and correct in many respects.

Does not make him correct on all things.

Cosmotheism is flawed for this very reason: it denies the chaotic origins of the universe, and proposes deistic and panthenistic ideas that not only have no proof-we have evidence that suggest (if not outright prove) they are totally incorrect on their foundation.

This is why 'spirituality' demands we leave our brains at the church door.

Its proponents say we must just 'accept' that which we 'don't understand'.

Best reason of all: 'because (insert deified human name here) said so. '

White Westerners need to abandon anything they can't fully support, with valid reasoning and tangible evidence.
And whatever they don't know, they should seek.
Accept what is found to be real--because even if you don't like it, it's the truth.

Old March 28th, 2017 #382
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Pierce was brilliant and correct in many respects.

Does not make him correct on all things.

Cosmotheism is flawed for this very reason: it denies the chaotic origins of the universe, and proposes deistic and panthenistic ideas that not only have no proof-we have evidence that suggest (if not outright prove) they are totally incorrect on their foundation.

This is why 'spirituality' demands we leave our brains at the church door.

Its proponents say we must just 'accept' that which we 'don't understand'.

Best reason of all: 'because (insert deified human name here) said so. '

White Westerners need to abandon anything they can't fully support, with valid reasoning and tangible evidence.
And whatever they don't know, they should seek.
Accept what is found to be real--because even if you don't like it, it's the truth.
Thomas Henry Huxley mirrored these sentiments when he wrote of agnosticism:
Quote:
Agnosticism is of the essence of science, whether ancient or modern. It simply means that a man shall not say he knows or believes that which he has no scientific grounds for professing to know or believe.
Call this "Huxley's Warning". Huxley's Warning is absolutely Aryan. The best of our race tended toward agnosticism, and besides that it just really resonates with me and people I admire.

But now I want to use Huxley's Warning sorta on itself to see if I really understand it. Suppose I, or Aryans in general, believe that we do fully understand the Warning. Then the Warning tells us we should have "scientific grounds" ("valid reasoning and tangible evidence" in your wording) for professing to fully understand it. Note that it's un-Aryan to brush this off as self-evident or common sense, as the purpose of the Warning was explicitly to warn against doing this.

Alright, so we need to demonstrate that we fully understand the Warning on "scientific grounds".

I guess a point of contention might be what exactly constitutes "scientific grounds" (or "valid reasoning and tangible evidence"). Aryans since the times of Aristotle have explored logic and reasoning, so we should have a pretty good handle on that (although it's distressing that we spent so many centuries debating how many angels could fit on the head of a pin); I'm gonna say anyone who knows what a mathematical derivative is is in a position to start to contribute to the debate about what exactly constitutes "scientific grounds" (this would exclude Bible thumpers who insist they can prove the existence of God, yet whose minds have never been conditioned by the rigors of mathematical thinking).

We might not be able to provide "tangible" proof of our understanding, but maybe that isn't, or shouldn't be, a requirement of the Warning (except for certain kinds of beliefs or theories where that would be possible, like testing a law of physics).

OK, I guess we can also ask whether the Warning should operate on a sort of sliding scale, whereby if we're somewhat confident that we have "scientific grounds" for believing something, that we should put some faith in our belief; or whether it should be more like a threshold criterion, whereby unless we pass a certain threshold of confidence we shouldn't have any faith at all in our belief.

Then there's a question of how high to set the threshold. In the case of a law of physics, that threshold should be very high - we need to test the theory in all sorts of ways and subject it to all sorts of extremes before declaring it to be a law. And even then we don't put absolute faith in it. We sorta view it as an approximation that serves to further our understanding, but will one day be overturned as our understanding improves.

OK I'm gonna stop here. It's clear there are lots of questions we can ask to try to clarify what we really mean by the Warning. I think it's pretty clear here that the stumbling block is insisting on a full, complete, perfect understanding of the Warning, which will forever elude us.

What seems most Aryan to me is to assume that I have a partial understanding of the Warning (which I can back up with arguments like the ones above until I'm blue in the face), even if there is much about the Warning I don't understand. Taking this attitude to me jibes with the spirit of the Warning and science in general, and lies at the heart of Aryanism.

The cool thing about understanding and not understanding is that it allows you to work on a problem without getting too hung up in all the exact details, which you figure you will get to later; sometimes if you try to worry too much about getting everything perfect in advance it's hard to even get off the ground.

Also, it's a reminder that even if we think we've got everything tied up in a neat bow, this is just an illusion; in the late nineteenth century certain physicists kinda had this attitude that we pretty much knew all there is to know about physics, and all we had to do now was finish off the odds and ends and make it pretty. Then relativity theory and quantum mechanics came around and totally revolutionized our understanding.

Last edited by George Witzgall; March 28th, 2017 at 08:10 AM.

Old March 28th, 2017 #383
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
The cool thing about understanding and not understanding is that it allows you to work on a problem without getting too hung up in all the exact details, which you figure you will get to later; sometimes if you try to worry too much about getting everything perfect in advance it's hard to even get off the ground.
How silly.

What does looking for TRUTH have to do with 'worrying too much about getting everything perfect?'

You should want things to be true and correct. Otherwise, let's just be niggers.

Let's go get some barbecue and a foot massage at the same time.

Old April 11th, 2017 #384
George Witzgall

Interesting video on IQ and, discussed at the end, eugenics. Technologically speaking, eugenics is fast becoming a reality. Folks are already using IVF techniques to select embryos free of known genetic defects that can cause diseases (e.g. Down syndrome); but we're also starting to learn about genes that have an influence on IQ and other traits.

On the horizon is a technology (briefly discussed at the end of the video) that would enable breeding successive generations of embryos in the lab, effectively speeding up evolution exponentially (only the final selected embryo would be implanted in the mother, the others destroyed).

One question is whether there should be restrictions on who is allowed to have offspring; related to this is the question of whether eugenics should be regulated, and how. What should guide our choices in selecting our offspring (apart from obvious things like susceptibility to diseases)?

It's clear there's no one-size-fits-all answer; different folks value things differently. For some, IQ might be most important; others might put a premium on physical or emotional robustness.

It's weird to think that in the future, humans might be viewed as planned genetic experiments, rather than just leaving things up to chance (or to God for those who believe, although who is to say that God wouldn't want us to learn about genetics and play an active role in selecting our offspring's genetics).

Whatever our beliefs, it appears that an age of eugenics might be just around the corner. Nietzsche has an apt warning for our peoples about exercising caution under the circumstances:

Quote:
Be careful, lest in casting out your demons you exorcise what is best in you.

Old April 11th, 2017 #385
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT4GMu_bFOE

Interesting video on IQ and, discussed at the end, eugenics. Technologically speaking, eugenics is fast becoming a reality. Folks are already using IVF techniques to select embryos free of known genetic defects that can cause diseases (e.g. Down syndrome); but we're also starting to learn about genes that have an influence on IQ and other traits.

On the horizon is a technology (briefly discussed at the end of the video) that would enable breeding successive generations of embryos in the lab, effectively speeding up evolution exponentially (only the final selected embryo would be implanted in the mother, the others destroyed).

One question is whether there should be restrictions on who is allowed to have offspring; related to this is the question of whether eugenics should be regulated, and how. What should guide our choices in selecting our offspring (apart from obvious things like susceptibility to diseases)?

It's clear there's no one-size-fits-all answer; different folks value things differently. For some, IQ might be most important; others might put a premium on physical or emotional robustness.

It's weird to think that in the future, humans might be viewed as planned genetic experiments, rather than just leaving things up to chance (or to God for those who believe, although who is to say that God wouldn't want us to learn about genetics and play an active role in selecting our offspring's genetics).

Whatever our beliefs, it appears that an age of eugenics might be just around the corner. Nietzsche has an apt warning for our peoples about exercising caution under the circumstances:
In a perfect world, where I am it's Queen , here's what we're gonna do:

There is an ability to test for disease-anyone whose offspring is likely to suffer a currently incurable ailment resulting in a painful or difficult life (by that I mean really, really difficult, not just a slight disability) will not have offspring.

Serious mental illness, same.

Extremely low IQ--no harm in having some lower IQ people, but right now there are too many. Hmmm. What to do?
Perhaps have a 'cut off' for dumb. Meaning we can only tolerate 10% of our population being at 90 IQ or below. Once we reach the threshold, no more. Hopefully it won't turn out like that Asian guy being thrown off the United Airlines flight, with the couple screaming 'no no' as we beat on them and pour birth control pills into the woman's mouth. We'll encourage people to take their situation with some dignity.

Being more serious: this is a good example of why you don't look at these matters 'spiritually', but realistically.

Spiritual thinking about life and how we live it has caused much more suffering than good. It's why people think having 5 Down's Syndrome kids is good, lest will kill their 'souls', but it's not.
The kids who were born deformed from Thalidomide would've been better off spared. Sometimes there is no 'fuzzy good feeling' way to handle something, it just is what it is and you do what truly is best even if it's hard.

Old May 11th, 2017 #386
George Witzgall

cont. from New Orleans thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironguard1940 View Post
HORSESHIT and you KNOW that's HORSESHIT.
Ironguard, we're about defending our Aryan blood and heritage (our 'racial soul' if you will), we aren't about Jew-hatred (or hatred of anyone except those who attack us). To those who say live and let live, we say the same.

It's a powerful stance because it means our views become politically acceptable so we don't have to hide behind anonymous internet accounts. We are not supremacists, we respect non-Aryans, we don't want to harm anyone.

We can then attract the best of our race to Aryanism and really explore who we are and what we stand for as a race. What unifies us, what drives us, is the spirit of our great Aryan ancestors.

Old May 11th, 2017 #387
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
cont. from New Orleans thread

Ironguard, we're about defending our Aryan blood and heritage (our 'racial soul' if you will), we aren't about Jew-hatred (or hatred of anyone except those who attack us). To those who say live and let live, we say the same.
Please let us know when the State of Israel or Orthodox Jewry said such.

If that's the case...yippee, we can stop sending them money to prop up their weaponry!!!

Quote:
It's a powerful stance because it means our views become politically acceptable so we don't have to hide behind anonymous internet accounts.
I'm not hiding. Not ashamed of anything I've said here.

Where's your pic?

Quote:
We are not supremacists, we respect non-Aryans, we don't want to harm anyone.
What's the 'we' business? I do believe Whites are 'supreme' with re to nature--there are some high IQ Asians but Whites are the most creative, biologically diverse, and civilized people on the planet.
I have a right in a free society to think so. We have 'free societies' because of White people.

As far as harm goes--you'd never find a more 'leave them alone' or 'don't hurt it!' type than me, I'm very empathic by nature.

Empathic people get hurt often--it's not always wise.

I'd like to know something: have you ever been to an almost all black park n ride? I have. Scared every time that something would happen to me.
Now: I'm sure some of those blacks were just going somewhere and wouldn't have bothered me, nor I them.
But there were some who would've. People were shot in that neighborhood in their driveways, and a woman was assaulted at that Park n Ride.

Shall I survey all blacks before I conclude which ones I 'hate'? You just said it was OK to hate those that won't 'live and let live'. So I simply say 'no blacks near me tyvm, they can be with each other'.

Quote:
We can then attract the best of our race to Aryanism and really explore who we are and what we stand for as a race. What unifies us, what drives us, is the spirit of our great Aryan ancestors.
Not when Jews take away your freedom of speech, given by your White ancestors who developed this country and computers, Georgie.

You live in lala land.

Tell me about the rabbits, George.

Old May 11th, 2017 #388
George Witzgall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
Please let us know when the State of Israel or Orthodox Jewry said such.
I agree that if you believe WNs are supreme w.r.t. nature, as you put it, then non-WNs will resent and oppose you. That's only natural. Btw when I say "we", I mean Aryans, not WNs. I explained my views on supremacy in this post.

Quote:
I'm not hiding. Not ashamed of anything I've said here.

Where's your pic?
I've posted my pic on this forum multiple times over the years; I even posted my address once on the forum, although I've since moved. I'm not hiding, and I appreciate that you are one of the rare few WNs who also is not anonymous.

Quote:
What's the 'we' business? I do believe Whites are 'supreme' with re to nature--there are some high IQ Asians but Whites are the most creative, biologically diverse, and civilized people on the planet.
I have a right in a free society to think so. We have 'free societies' because of White people.
I support your right to believe what you want and express your beliefs.

Quote:
I'd like to know something: have you ever been to an almost all black park n ride? I have. Scared every time that something would happen to me.
Now: I'm sure some of those blacks were just going somewhere and wouldn't have bothered me, nor I them.
But there were some who would've. People were shot in that neighborhood in their driveways, and a woman was assaulted at that Park n Ride.

Shall I survey all blacks before I conclude which ones I 'hate'? You just said it was OK to hate those that won't 'live and let live'. So I simply say 'no blacks near me tyvm, they can be with each other'.
You should be safe, fuck political correctness. If you saw a shady looking white dude in a bad neighborhood at night you should also take precautions.

Quote:
Not when Jews take away your freedom of speech, given by your White ancestors who developed this country and computers, George.

You live in lala land.
I would fight to the death to defend freedom of speech.

Quote:
Tell me about the rabbits, George.
?

Old May 11th, 2017 #389
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:

?

It's from Steinbeck's 'Of Mice and Men'.

It's when Lenny, who is the gigantic special needs bro of George, asks George to tell him about the rabbits.

George is always talking about how, when they are not dirt poor anymore, he's going to get them a great place, and Lenny can be in charge of the rabbits.

So at night when they are ruminating and in la la land about their life, Lenny asks him to 'tell him about the rabbits'.

Eventually George has to put a bullet in poor Lenny (to save him from a mob that is going to kill him in a much worse way).

Old May 13th, 2017 #390
George Witzgall

Interesting article on the "Iranian Renaissance" from the same author discussed on the Alt-Right thread, Jason Reza Jorjani:
Quote:
This movement strives for a rebirth of the Pre-Islamic worldview of Iranian Civilization, seeing the so-called “golden age” of Islam as an afterglow or abortion of what might have been had Iran continued its developmental trajectory as an Aryan nation. After all, the vast majority of scientists and engineers who were forced to write in Arabic under the Caliphate were ethnic Iranians whose mother tongue was Persian. In every respect, from Science and Technology, to Literature, Music, Art, and Architecture, so-called ‘Islamic Civilization’ acted as a parasite misappropriating a truly glorious Iranian Civilization that was already 2,000 years old before the Arab–Muslim invasion imposed Islam, and the genocidal Mongols cemented it (by crushing the Persian insurgencies in Azerbaijan, on the Caspian coast, and in Khorasan).
These revolutionaries seek to return Iran to its pre-Islamic Aryan roots much like we in the West need to return to our pre-Christian Aryan roots if we want to survive as distinct peoples (although undoubtedly an Aryan renaissance is more challenging to bring about in Iran than in Europe due to Iran's long history of invasions from non-Aryan peoples).

Old May 13th, 2017 #391
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Interesting article on the "Iranian Renaissance" from the same author discussed on the Alt-Right thread, Jason Reza Jorjani:

These revolutionaries seek to return Iran to its pre-Islamic Aryan roots much like we in the West need to return to our pre-Christian Aryan roots if we want to survive as distinct peoples (although undoubtedly an Aryan renaissance is more challenging to bring about in Iran than in Europe due to Iran's long history of invasions from non-Aryan peoples).
^^That is imo all true.

Iran is where the Scheherazade story comes from--clearly not an Islamic kind of story. Those Whites were brilliant. There is a great deal of arguing in Iran about what to name things, due to this 'schizm' of 'Persian Sea' vs 'Arabian Sea', etc. Most Whites in the USA don't even know that 'Eye Ran' ians are not Arabs. (though now many if not most are quite mixed with Afghani, Arab, and Turkish blood).

I worked with autistic kids for years, and one boy who was blind and autistic was Iranian. I asked him how long he'd been speaking English because he spoke it pretty well-I said 'that must've been difficult, it's such a different language than Farsi' and he got a very serious expression on his face and said 'We speak Persian'. He actually was dark-ish in complexion, but I think some of them have a view of themselves as being more akin to their 'White' counterpart.

But very sad to see the Islamification. That's why religion is toxic-stops people from being their authentic self, without fail. Wrecks creativity and puts 'group-think' in its place.

I've decided I have no use for any religion, be it non Deistic or otherwise. There is no reason to 'worship' anything--only to have an obvious appreciation for things that are important, and in that sense 'sacred'.
But any dogma that has to be followed even when you know its false, no ty. In that sense, the nature based religions are indeed better, but still there is usually an element of 'do as the others' and 'here is your leader whom you do not question'. I can't abide by any of that.

Old May 13th, 2017 #392
George Witzgall

Yes it is sad.

Maybe not even so much Islam, but the concomitant invasions and population replacements (where the most worthy Aryans who refused to submit to the alien faith were killed) really destroyed Iran*. I'm not sure if the damage can be undone, but I support the work of fellow Aryans around the world in their struggle, and I view it as linked to our own in what I see as a world-wide pan-Aryan struggle.

*Note: Christianity almost destroyed Europe, but because the populations weren't replaced with non-Aryans, especially in northern Europe, Christianity never fully quashed Aryan sensibilities, which is why I hold out some hope for the re-Aryanization of Europe. Of course this assumes we act fast, since the Aryan populations of northern and western Europe are now rapidly being replaced by Africans and MEs.

Old May 27th, 2017 #393
George Witzgall

Short vid on Wotan as Jungian archetype (starts at 1:20):

Old June 4th, 2017 #394
George Witzgall

Default Plan for Africa

Assuming the world-wide pan-Aryan revolution is successful, the plan for Africa is for sustainable tribal/ethnic homelands.

Basically a tribe can apply for a homeland, and if it checks out we carve out a homeland for them and guarantee their security and borders in return for them operating in a sustainable, responsible manner (call such a homeland an "Aegis-state"). Priority is given to traditional hunter-gatherer tribes and pygmies (who will get much of the jungle interior of the continent). Anyone can apply to be a citizen of an Aegis-state provided they have an ancestral connection to the home-tribe/ethnicity. Nations outside of our Aegis which we deem unsustainable are subject to sanctions, etc...

The goal is for a sustainable environment where wildlife is brought back from the edge of extinction and human populations are kept in check. Note that sustainable ethno-states are the desired paradigm not just for Africa, but the rest of the world as well.

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 4th, 2017 at 09:01 PM.

Old June 8th, 2017 #395
George Witzgall

If you're Christian, you probably have a warped view of Jews; you might believe they are God's chosen people and revere them, or you might be jealous of them for being (or having been) the central actors in God's dealings as detailed in the Bible.

Instead of letting Jewish heritage and Jewish belief systems guide you, why not let Aryan heritage and Aryan rationalism/skepticism be your guide to approaching 'God'? From ancient Greeks creating the beginnings of mathematics to Renaissance Europeans creating the beginnings of physics, to the age of exploration and the Industrial Revolution, Aryans have always been tackling challenges, so why shouldn't we trust ourselves, our 'racial soul', when it comes to approaching the profoundest questions and dilemmas?

Nationalism is about upholding one's nation's blood and heritage, but the first step toward regaining sovereignty of our nations is regaining sovereignty of our minds. Aryanism frees our minds from the snares of Christianity by bringing the focus back to our own peoples and heritage when it comes to our 'religion'. (Note: Aryanism combines a spirituality and a people, much like Judaism; I view the various Aryan ethnicities as being the "denominations" of Aryanism.)

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 11th, 2017 at 12:59 PM.

Old June 11th, 2017 #396
George Witzgall

Nationalism, a sense of belonging to a people, and a respect for the blood and heritage of your people, can actually get your nation to increase its birthrate.

Here's a short but revealing article, Israel's Demographic Miracle, that shows that even non-religious Israeli Jewish females are having more children than anywhere else in the developed world (and more than their counterparts in the Middle East), on average about 3 children per female:

It isn't religious Jews who are responsible for the demographic boost, but non-religious or marginally religious Jews who nonetheless have a strong Jewish identity and want Israel to remain Jewish.

The contrast in fertility rates between secular Jews living in Israel and those living in the US (whose devotion to the state of Israel is perhaps not as immediate or heart-felt) is striking. Secular Jews in the US average only a little over one child per family.

Secular Israeli Jews are liberal feminists. The conclusion is you don't need a patriarchy to be a nation of stellar breeders. What you need is nationalism.

Old June 16th, 2017 #397
George Witzgall

We all want our peoples to be healthier, stronger, smarter in the future. But this isn't what we live for. Strength can be used for good or ill, and it is only in the striving for something higher that strength finds its measure.

When a people, such as the Jewish people, has a common sense of striving for something higher, a common religious framework wherein they can apply themselves, then there is no limit to what they can accomplish within that framework.

We Aryans need to find our purpose, we need to figure out who we are. We got sidetracked by Christianity, but Christianity is not our end-all be-all. When we have found our purpose, when we have figured out who we are, then we will have found our strength.

Last edited by George Witzgall; June 16th, 2017 at 01:07 PM.

Old June 16th, 2017 #398
George Witzgall

No one alive today is a pure descendant of the peoples who spoke PIE and spread out from the Eurasian urheimat starting over five thousand years ago.

But that doesn't mean that we modern-day "Aryans" can't be inspired by those ancient peoples, and by the many diverse peoples throughout the ages who owe them a great debt, not only when it comes to language, but also culture and, yes, even genetics.

We are inspired by the glory and accomplishments of these past civilizations, and we hope to rekindle what was best from the past in our future societies, proudly proclaiming our right and duty to preserve the heritage of our peoples under the banner of "Aryanism".

But the banner of Aryanism also recalls the worst of our past, when we fell into the trap of allowing hatred of the "other" to define us. Is it possible to be proud of one's own heritage without denigrating the heritage of the "other"?

We Aryans believe the answer is yes, we believe in the value of true diversity, where all peoples are deserving of homelands, but we realize we cannot shy away from the painful lessons of the past if we hope to be successful.

For this reason, maybe it's a good thing that there's a lot of baggage associated with Aryanism. It reminds us of the challenges ahead of us, and what's at stake if we fail.

Old June 24th, 2017 #399
George Witzgall

Blood > Soil.

A nation is first and foremost a people who see themselves as a people distinct from all others.

Soil, a homeland, is secondary, as evidenced by the survival of the Jewish people.

History tested the Jewish people. And due to their compelling religion and heritage, which emphasized their special role as a people distinct from all others, Jews were able to hold together despite being scattered all over Europe and having no homeland for nearly two thousand years. The Jewish people are a real people, a real nation, forged from the crucible of history.

Now it's our turn to be tested. European peoples have soil, they have territories; but European nations are not true nations because the citizens lack the fundamental ingredient of nationhood, a sense of belonging to a people. Without this sense of belonging, the relentless forces of globalism will inexorably erode whatever ethnic sensibilities might exist until ultimately these simulacrums of nations, these shells of nations, become lost forever.

Demography is destiny, and once the native populations of Germany or France or Italy are replaced by immigrants from Africa/ME, as looks likely by the end of this century, these nations will lose their distinctiveness and inevitably merge into the globalist paradigm.

But we nationalists have a competing vision for the future; this is the real battle, capturing the hearts and minds of our peoples.

Old June 25th, 2017 #400
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Quote:
Blood > Soil.

A nation is first and foremost a people who see themselves as a people distinct from all others.

Soil, a homeland, is secondary, as evidenced by the survival of the Jewish people.

History tested the Jewish people. And due to their compelling religion and heritage, which emphasized their special role as a people distinct from all others, Jews were able to hold together despite being scattered all over Europe and having no homeland for nearly two thousand years. The Jewish people are a real people, a real nation, forged from the crucible of history.

Now it's our turn to be tested. European peoples have soil, they have territories; but European nations are not true nations because the citizens lack the fundamental ingredient of nationhood, a sense of belonging to a people. Without this sense of belonging, the relentless forces of globalism will inexorably erode whatever ethnic sensibilities might exist until ultimately these simulacrums of nations, these shells of nations, become lost forever.

Demography is destiny, and once the native populations of Germany or France or Italy are replaced by immigrants from Africa/ME, as looks likely by the end of this century, these nations will lose their distinctiveness and inevitably merge into the globalist paradigm.

But we nationalists have a competing vision for the future; this is the real battle, capturing the hearts and minds of our peoples.
Ancient historians like Richard Carrier sometimes point out that what we are calling 'Judaism' is not what the Jews always were.

At one time the Jews were pagans, and were killing their own children in sacrifice to Moloch and Baal. They developed their monotheistic faith to get moral control of their people--this occurred with many other groups of people who had a more primitive religion, then 'tweaked' it to fit their evolving sense of 'wow, this shit is crazy!' Celts had the 'wicker man' whom they thought made their crops grow (burning people alive in a giant man made from wicker).

Blood over where you're located, yes, that's true. But there is a concerted effort--and a more powerful one than anyone has ever had to deal with--to wreck Europe. Eastern Europeans are certainly aware of who they are, and are very ethno-centric. But if globalists win, they can pretty much force their will on unwilling people.

If Jews wanted to live in peace on their own, they'd not take such a vested interest in the destruction of others. To feel like the removal of Whiteness is necessary to go have a homeland shows that global domination is the real goal, not just keeping their own people intact. I'd not care if they wanted to keep their own people intact--Chassidics are the only Jews to which I think this applies, as they don't get involved with the community at large and keep to themselves, refusing to 'politic' in any way. But Zionists are interested in spreading their religion, and having goy slaves. No different than Islam wanting to Sharia the whole world, not just their homelands, or any other cultic group who say their god is the best darn god, and we are the 'specialiest' who believeth in him, and you will become our slaves who believeth not.

I'm not saying you're wrong on their religion working in their favor-it clearly does. But that's because it's like the mob. If you will go to any ends to justify the means, and you've made a religion of it, you will see strength and power, but it's still just basically gangbanging. Only do business with your own kind, and deliberately sabotage others so they don't stand a chance, no matter how you have to do it, lie, steal, kill--yes, that works. But it's 'evil'. Even if you call it your 'religion'.

So on the motivations of the Jews who present a problem, I disagree, as well as on their religion in general. But on the racial loyalty and sense of belonging to something you care about racially, this is true. But I wouldn't compare it to the Jewish religion in that way, as their sense of 'specialness' comes with a long list why everyone else needs to become their butt monkey or die in order for them to fulfill their 'destiny'.

Tags
aryanism

Thread