Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 28th, 2013 #1
keifer

Default May Day: Beat up a White kid day.

Beat up a White kid day.
http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Beat_Up_a_White_Kid_Day

Old April 28th, 2013 #2
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Let them try with my White boy. He'll be 17 on May 10th. A few niggers have tried, they all have failed.

Hayden always says....."Mama, don't worry. I made sure the cameras couldn't catch it."

I got me a good boy.

Old April 28th, 2013 #3
Simmon

A while back I got on the tramplene with my boy and taught him how to through some punches, nothing too fancy. I was kneeling and bouncing and got him to start throwing punches. I knew he got the hang of it when he caught me in the temple. He hasn't had any trouble sense.

Has arrived.
Your thumbs are Hill air e us.

Old April 28th, 2013 #4
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simmon View Post
A while back I got on the tramplene with my boy and taught him how to through some punches, nothing too fancy. I was kneeling and bouncing and got him to start throwing punches. I knew he got the hang of it when he caught me in the temple. He hasn't had any trouble sense.
No shit brother, you know me in real life. I took Hayden's big ass down with a rear naked choke. You remember that?

Old April 28th, 2013 #5
Simmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
No shit brother, you know me in real life. I took Hayden's big ass down with a rear naked choke. You remember that?
Ha ha, yeah you told me about it.

Has arrived.

Old April 28th, 2013 #6
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Ramsey View Post
Let them try with my White boy. He'll be 17 on May 10th. A few niggers have tried, they all have failed.

Hayden always says....."Mama, don't worry. I made sure the cameras couldn't catch it."

I got me a good boy.
Good to hear, I'm sure and and your husband taught him well.

And I'll bet you that what you and your husband taught him will litteraly save his life one day.

Old April 28th, 2013 #7
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Sicker fuckers, you know if we put out beat up a black, mexicain, jew, muzzie kid the jew media would be foaming at the mouth right along side the white libtards.

I sapose this and countless other reasons are more then enough of a reason to teach your kids how to defend themselves but what ever means nessacery.

What a sad and sick world we live in.

Old April 28th, 2013 #8
Robert Ransdell

I would say it would be proper for another hoilday to be established as a response to this offshoot of May Day. How about we make May 1st "Defend a White kid day", encourage White youth who witness a White classmate being beat up to come to their defense. Meet violence with violence, they have every right to defend themselves.

Doubt that any incidents of Whites kids getting beat up on this day will get this sort of treatment by the media or system (check linked article below). I am sure race will "have nothing to do" with anything that might occur on May 1st in schools across America.

http://weblogs.sun-sentinel.com/news...or_taking.html

Old April 28th, 2013 #9
Simmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post
I would say it would be proper for another hoilday to be established as a response to this offshoot of May Day. How about we make May 1st "Defend a White kid day", encourage White youth who witness a White classmate being beat up to come to their defense. Meet violence with violence, they have every right to defend themselves.

Doubt that any incidents of Whites kids getting beat up on this day will get this sort of treatment by the media or system (check linked article below). I am sure race will "have nothing to do" with anything that might occur on May 1st in schools across America.

I say it's a good idea. They have a 'beat a ginger day' or 'punch a ginger day' or whatever it is. Why not a 'stand up for Whites day'.

Has arrived.

Old April 28th, 2013 #10
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Ransdell View Post

Well said and so damn true, we NEED unity umong our race now more then ever and I agree the right to defend one'self, family or race is universal dispite what the jewish scum and their brain dead libtard zombies say.

Old April 28th, 2013 #11
Karl Lueger

Quote:
Beat up a White kid day.
since every single day theres violence against humans by shitskins,
what difference does some label make?

obviously the media offers approval for such crimes,
even if not open about, itz obvious what they think..

yet fans waving bananas at niggers in a stadium is a media-focused hysterical outrage..

Rambo, John J.

Old April 28th, 2013 #12
Roy Wagahuski
professional critter

hey kids

Old April 28th, 2013 #13
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Lueger View Post
since every single day theres violence against humans by shitskins,
what difference does some label make?

obviously the media offers approval for such crimes,
even if not open about, itz obvious what they think..

yet fans waving bananas at niggers in a stadium is a media-focused hysterical outrage..
Yep and that's because of the jew media is nothing more then Jim Jones brand kool-aid X ten billion socialy and cultrualy.

Old April 28th, 2013 #14
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

May Day is actually International Workers' Day. At least tens of thousands of migrant workers on their supporters always march in Los Angeles (500,000 in 2006), and I was proud to march alongside them just about every year.

Old April 28th, 2013 #15
Jimmy McQuade
Hrvatski Prijatelj

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
May Day is actually International Workers' Day. At least tens of thousands of migrant workers on their supporters always march in Los Angeles (500,000 in 2006), and I was proud to march alongside them just about every year.

I sincerely wish that every year had the 2006 numbers. I got from Whittier to the Valley in like 20 minutes instead of 1 1/2 hours. It made me wish that every day was "A Day Without A Mexican".

Old April 28th, 2013 #16
keifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post

Maggots on a carcass.

Old April 28th, 2013 #17
ELF

Quote:
Originally Posted by keifer View Post
Maggots on a carcass.
So very true sadly enough.

Old June 29th, 2013 #18
T-80

Incredible! And I suppose TV don't say nothing about this.

Thread