Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 21st, 2005 #1
Jack324

Default Need Help From Anyone in Orange County, California

I would like to do a video ridiculing rap groups. Since I am all of 45, I think I need younger guys to help pull it off. If I were a professional film producer, it would be professional, but it necessarily will be an amateur effort - hopefully good enough. I have some good ideas I think, but I need more bodies. Please email me through the administrator if interested. Like the Minutemen, I am tired of talking and want to DO something. All the activities I envision are completely legal. I need reliable, determined people who can keep the faith.

Thanks for your help.

Old August 22nd, 2005 #2
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Tell us more about yourself Jack. We dont know you from Adam do we? Maybe you are a good White man with a good idea, or maybe you are a Jew trolling for naive Whites to get in trouble.

This forum allows anonymous registration so people should be on their guard.

Again Jack no offense intended, but tell us more about yourself?

Old August 22nd, 2005 #3
Jack324

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antiochus Epiphanes
Tell us more about yourself Jack. We dont know you from Adam do we? Maybe you are a good White man with a good idea, or maybe you are a Jew trolling for naive Whites to get in trouble.

This forum allows anonymous registration so people should be on their guard.

Again Jack no offense intended, but tell us more about yourself?
I understand your concern. I am a currently laid-off aerospace worker and I live in Orange County, California. I therefore have time for a project I've been thinking about for awhile. I took it to stormfront and got not much response. You are well aware that the media promotes the black male - white female thing. This occurs (again, as you know) in advertisements, movies, TV - everywhere. They especially aim it at very young naive inexperienced white girls. The chief tool in this is the promotion, in media young white girls watch, such as obviously MTV, Soul Train, Vibe, etc, that black males, with their nauseating rap/hiphop crap are cool.

If there was ever anything that was ripe for satire, its these black guys dressed up in goodwill reject clothes, jumping up and down like apes, and emitting moronic lyrics. In fact, that gave me my basic idea: an inexpensively produced video of guys in ape suits, singing self-mocking rap songs. This would be made available for free on the internet to be downloaded and hopefully circulated among young people. There is no better weapon than satire. I saw something like this done one time on Saturday Night Live, about a fictional rapper named "Chubby". I was stunned to see that they did that, but they didn't go nearly far enough.

I have some basic ideas how this would be done, but as I said I need people to help. If nobody helps, then I can't do it. Then the liberals win the game by default.

Old September 1st, 2005 #4
Jack324

NOBODY wants to fight back against this key element in the nigrification of America? OK. Have fun chatting while the country goes down the toilet.

Thread