Old July 15th, 2011 #121
Steve B
Banned

Old July 15th, 2011 #122
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez View Post
I'm not responsible for the actions of semi-autonomous political entities just because they happen to be relatively close genomic relatives.
No. You are responsible for acknowledging that alternative views to the judeo-communist anti-White position you support are deliberately suppressed in supposedly neutral, factual academia, and in its 'official' publications. Well, you're responsible for acknowledging that if you're honest, as you pretend, rather than merely doing the usual partyline-lying communists are famous for. Cough, Lysenko.

Quote:
You don't support what Chancellor Merkel or the head of state of whatever euro pit you hail from does, do you?
Not analogous. You keep running from the fact that your side, NEVER mine, cover up, literally covers up, evidence. And you don't respond to the simple point that if the judeo-communist powers that be, ie your side, are willing to go to those lengths, they sure as hell are willing to falisfy data, issue preduciced reports, and suppress counter-evidence, and discriminate against researchers who might be tempted to write and speak what they actually think.

Quote:
As I've said, I'm not familiar with the "dog genetics and the ochre cache" and whatever asinine purpose you think they serve. I'm sure they're of comparable quality to your other "evidence," but I'd still be enthralled to read about them, of course.
Use the search engines. I would think you'd be aware of the dog stuff since you're into genetics. Dogs in the US did not originate in the Americas but trace genetically to Europe. If I recall, they were domesticated there 10-14k years ago and are found in the Americas around the time of Kennewick man.

The ochre caches are just that - holes in the ground, sometimes with oversized spearpoints, with a bunch of red ochre dumped in them. Same thing found on east coast of US and in Europe - exact same practice.

http://guides.wikinut.com/The-Myster...ador/lchyangb/

Quote:
Which "suppression"?
What part of turning over data (skeletons) to indiots for destruction to you not grasp? These indiots don't give a flying shit about old bones, whether they belong to them or not, it's purely theater. And for the government criminals who wrote NAGPRA to facilitate the theft of property and destruction of evidence, well, they are nothing but communists and collaborators.

Quote:
Here's your chance to present your alternative genetic theory right here, on your own website. Can you precisely describe the methodological deficiencies that you believe exist in the data analysis of the study in question?
Better question: do I need to, to sustain my argument? Answer: no.

Quote:
There is no viable theory that paleo-Indians migrated to America as recently 10,000 years ago, and there has not been for many years. The "Clovis-first" migration model hypothesized that migrants arrived approximately 13,000 years ago, but has recently been discredited by archaeological and genetic research that indicates a date between 20,000 and 35,000 years ago, with a likely stayover on Beringia.
Yeah - but the point you're evading is that the line of actual evidence, running all the way back - points to Europe as the origin of the original Americans. The tools, techniques, and skeletal evidence all point to Europe, not Asia. And that's with the goverment/academy doing their best to suppress evidence or misinterpret it for the masses.

Where are the 20,000-year-old asian skeletons? Where are their tools? Such physical evidence as has been found appears far more similar to evidence found in Europe than anything in Asia. And that's despite decades of intensive searching, according to Stanford in his paper.

Quote:
The people who settled across the continent are its owners. Even if euros had trespassed on some minuscule region thousands of years ago (they did not have seafaring technology capable of oceanic voyages that the time and did not do any such thing), they were still preceded by Indians, who still own the entire continent.
That's a logical fallacy: treating as settled what is under debate. Again, the point that matters is mine: you have set yourself up for a great fall. When it is proved that Europeans were the first Americans, you must return to asia, if you are to go by the same rationale you follow in the case of your superiors, the Europeans, aka the real Original Americans, as the bulk of the evidence shows.

Quote:
Aside from the fact that the same principle would compel you to "go back" to East Africa, Ulan Bator isn't in Siberia.
yeah...you're not one of the quick ones, are you.

Quote:
Population genetics, history, geography...the list of academic subjects you're ignorant of grows longer.
In other words, even an ignoramus can outargue an indiot.

Old July 15th, 2011 #123
Alex Linder
Administrator

Oh yeah, and...

Old July 15th, 2011 #124
Chris Clafton

Quote:
No, euros are the inferior race and culture, and unwanted trespassers and interlopers that have spread their parasitic infection to every other inhabited continent in the world. They are a cancer, a plague, a fungus, and the world will be better without their influence.
You have just described Jews, though you could use the adjective huge as it would fit in better than just leaving those nouns plain.

Old July 16th, 2011 #125
America First

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Clafton View Post
You have just described Jews, though you could use the adjective huge as it would fit in better than just leaving those nouns plain.

Originally Posted by N.M. Valdez
No, euros are the inferior race and culture, and unwanted trespassers and interlopers that have spread their parasitic infection to every other inhabited continent in the world. They are a cancer, a plague, a fungus, and the world will be better without their influence.

Un-quote

This is no one person speaking IMO, but the stated position of the regime in control now. As truth is not important, as they have the megaphone of Media horse shit.

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old July 24th, 2011 #126
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Answer: no.
This is all that is of relevance.

Multiple-migration theories, including the particularly fanciful theories of ancient euros settling in America, are refuted by empirical genetic research. You do not possess a sufficient knowledge of population genetics to comment on this evidence, let alone refute it.

Old July 24th, 2011 #127
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.M. Valdeez View Post
Multiple-migration theories, including the particularly fanciful theories of ancient euros settling in America, are refuted by empirical genetic research. You do not possess a sufficient knowledge of population genetics to comment on this evidence, let alone refute it.
Translation: You do not posses a sufficient degree of brainwashing in leftist bullshit, as evidenced by the fact that you so easily refute it.

Glad to help out, chiefie.

Old July 24th, 2011 #128
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred Streed View Post
Translation: You do not posses a sufficient degree of brainwashing in leftist bullshit, as evidenced by the fact that you so easily refute it.

Glad to help out, chiefie.
Cotton! Where the fuck has your hillbilly ass been? The forum's been losing that classical trailer trash vibe that lies at the heart of successful white supremacism.

The mark of an idiot, of course, is evidenced by old Rabbi Methuselah here. Apparently, writing the word "no" constitutes a refutation to a published study.

Old July 25th, 2011 #129
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:
Oh I've been around, burrito-boy. You know, you have really done a lot for White Nationalism. Your presence here has helped to convince a hell of a lot of people that the only solution to the spic/beaner/little brown bastard problem in White living areas is annihilation. Some here can't understand why A. L. keeps you around. You probably don't understand it yourself, being a greasy little runt sub-human and all, but you serve your purpose admirably. Keep up the good work, chief, stay off the glue and after shave lotion, stay out of jail, and keep that hate rolling, you ridiculous little bastard.

Old July 25th, 2011 #130
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Oh I've been around,
Maybe. But just hiding like a pussy after you got your ass beat, son.

Quote:
burrito-boy.
Which burrito boy, Freddy? Is Vicente Fox here?

Quote:
You know, you have really done a lot for White Nationalism. Your presence here has helped to convince a hell of a lot of people that the only solution to the spic
Which spics, Cotton? Is Antonio Banderas here?

Quote:
beaner
Which beaners, Rabbi? Are these ladies here?

Quote:
/little brown bastard problem in White living areas
All of America is ours.

Quote:
is annihilation.

That Gentleman Jack must hit a diseased old hick like you hard there, Methuselah. Why don't you start the "annihilation" yourself, lil homie? Roll thru the blocc poppin your dumb wood mouth off and see how shit goes down, bitch ass lame. When are you bringin that piece of magyar pussy through for us to handle anyway?

Old July 25th, 2011 #131
Fred Streed
Holy Order of Cosmonauts

Quote:

That Gentleman Jack must hit a diseased old hick like you hard there, Methuselah. Why don't you start the "annihilation" yourself, lil homie? Roll thru the blocc poppin your dumb wood mouth off and see how shit goes down, bitch ass lame. When are you bringin that piece of magyar pussy through for us to handle anyway?
Gee pedro, that's rich coming from a 5'2" drunken little shitskin who keeps running his chickenshit mouth about deporting Whites back to Europe. Bring that on, you lying little piece of shit. Of course we all know, you more than any of us, that you will never do anything more than run your mouth, in between bites of greasy refried beans.

Go suck the beans out of another burrito, you greasy little spic bastard. BTW, you seem to be ashamed of your ethnic background, getting all defensive about it and stuff. What's up with that, burrito boy?

Old July 30th, 2011 #132
confederate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I notice on other threads in the Portugal/Spain/Brazil forums that Valdez does not appear able to understand or speak Spanish or Portuguese.

he is, however, fluent in marxist drivel.

Dr. William Pierce

Old July 30th, 2011 #133
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

Quote:
Gee pedro, that's rich coming from a 5'2" drunken little shitskin who keeps running his chickenshit mouth about deporting Whites back to Europe. Bring that on, you lying little piece of shit. Of course we all know, you more than any of us, that you will never do anything more than run your mouth, in between bites of greasy refried beans.

Go suck the beans out of another burrito, you greasy little spic bastard. BTW, you seem to be ashamed of your ethnic background, getting all defensive about it and stuff. What's up with that, burrito boy?
Who's this "pedro"? Someone from the "Spain" sub-forum?

Old September 11th, 2011 #134
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Default Whites in the US 7000 BC

There's some multi culti ads after the first minute or so, just go past to 4:00.

Old September 11th, 2011 #135
America First

Hugh

I believe the law change signed by Bush in 1991, was pushed because those in the Anthropology field that are not honest, not scientist, not wanting Truth, and are non White, or jooish Knew it was only matter of time that their lie's about the facts of the racial origin's of humans in North America would start to erupt out of their control. So Control was to be attained with this law in 1991.

That law was presented back then as a way to keep illegal grave site diggers from willy nilly digging up the Western state's and selling stuff at flea markets, but was really just more of the anti White suppression this regime has had in operaton since 1932, when FDR made US the first Nation to recognize the USSR, which was a Criminal enterprise that had perpatrated mass genocide, and ran their workers paradise on terror, rape, and labor GULAGS.

Watch for this coming for US under a guise of security.

jooos, have had control of anthropology departments with the added non White anti White PhD's along with their media and political power to suppress facts.

If I remember correctly the B.L.M. was low on funds at the time, but spent over a million dollars trucking in gravel to dump on that site where the skeletin was found at the same time that they wanted the bones.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; September 11th, 2011 at 03:12 PM.

Old September 11th, 2011 #136
Hugh
Holorep survivor

Sadly, what you say is very true, AF.

It's all part of the ever faster forming United Soviets of America, where truth is thought not to matter, and only approved thoughts are allowed.

Fortunately for us, that only lasts as long as the taxbase can afford to maintain it.
When it can no longer do so, all the Jew's fantasy worlds come crashing down.

Nature does not tolerate stupidity or weakness, and such species either become stronger and smarter, or nature exterminates them.

Most of what we experience globally today with overpopulation, bizarre behaviour and stupidity on a breathtaking scale, is because we try to prevent people experiencing the consequences of their weakness and stupidity.

The White taxbase is collapsing, and nature is once again asserting herself, and the Jews insane empire is fading into dust.

All indications are that at least half the worlds population is simply too stupid to survive without White taxation and aid, which is soon no longer going to be available.

Blacks for example, though all of Africa is surrounded by sea, and filled with imense rivers, do not make much use of fish as a main food source, nor of the seas products.
They literally starve to death on the beach. Most other non white races are much the same.

We need to make sure we are out of the way when nature proceeds with the restoration of reality.

Nature is extremely brutal, and it's going to be very ugly indeed.

Old September 11th, 2011 #137
America First

This episode of Regime heavy handed tactic's to suppress US Science under the Guise of law is Glaring Brightly to all White's with an I.Q. above room temp, excempting suicidal EvanJellyCull cultist's, and ear ringed self hating pot heads.

Rural counties in this Regime that had, had zero or maybe One Messytizo student twenty years ago, now have approaching half the student population. but the White population is 90%.

Property taxes are now Very high, and they are sending mail out to urge US that to pay more that its only $16. 95 cents per county resident and can't you give up a beer and pizza for edumacation anti White training jails.

Kennewick man survived brutal condition's for his family and that family had nursed him back to health from earlier serious injuries.

The enemies of the White race are getting more overt.

When those two African's one being a illegal alien known as the D.C. Snipers were on the loose and Moose was looking for YT.

I personally remember two White Police Officer's telling me the snipers were White either a retired prison tower guard or police officer, I set them straight, of course they have never talked to me again.

Tragic times, and I say August 1914 has led US to this day more than anything else in history.

Yes, Nature will have the final word and we up against a ruthless enemy who is anything, but fair or sane.

-Charles A. Lindbergh

Last edited by America First; September 11th, 2011 at 03:48 PM.

Old September 26th, 2011 #138
N.M. Valdez
SMASH THE FASH

So, let's recap kinder's stupid lies, and precisely how kinder's stupid lies are false.

Point one is that mitochondrial haplogroup X is present in ethnic Siberian populations. This claim is supported by this study: The Presence of Mitochondrial Haplogroup X in Altaians from South Siberia

Quote:
Hence, the results of the present study allow us to suggest that haplogroup X was the part of the ancestral gene pool for Altaian populations, being found both in northern and southern Altaians.

Recently, the mtDNA studies have shown that both northern and southern Altaians exhibit all four Asian and American Indian–specific haplogroups (A–D) with frequencies of 57.2% (Sukernik et al. 1996) and 46.8% (Derenko et al. 2000a), respectively, exceeding those reported previously for Mongolians, Chinese, and Tibetans. Therefore, they may represent the populations which are most closely related to NewWorld indigenous groups. Since the detection of all four haplogroups (A–D) in an Asian population is thought to be a first criterion in the identification of a possible New World founder, the candidate source population for American Indian mtDNA haplotypes therefore may include the populations originating in the regions to the southwest and southeast of Lake Baikal, including the Altai Mountain region (Derenko et al. 2000b). The presence of X mtDNAs in Altaians is generally consonant with the latter conclusion.
The authors also state that, "The network further suggests that the Altaian X haplotypes occupy the intermediate position between European and American Indian haplogroup X mtDNA lineages."

This research is consistent with the genetic evidence that indicates that the ancient homeland of Native Americans is in that region of Siberia, such as Mitochondrial DNA diversity in indigenous populations of the southern extent of Siberia, and the origins of Native American haplogroups: "In search of the ancestors of Native American mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) haplogroups, we analyzed the mtDNA of 531 individuals from nine indigenous populations in Siberia. All mtDNAs were subjected to high-resolution RFLP analysis, sequencing of the control-region hypervariable segment I (HVS-I), and surveyed for additional polymorphic markers in the coding region. Furthermore, the mtDNAs selected according to haplogroup/subhaplogroup status were completely sequenced. Phylogenetic analyses of the resulting data, combined with those from previously published Siberian arctic and sub-arctic populations, revealed that remnants of the ancient Siberian gene pool are still evident in Siberian populations, suggesting that the founding haplotypes of the Native American A-D branches originated in different parts of Siberia. Thus, lineage A complete sequences revealed in the Mansi of the Lower Ob and the Ket of the Lower Yenisei belong to A1, suggesting that A1 mtDNAs occasionally found in the remnants of hunting-gathering populations of northwestern and northern Siberia belonged to a common gene pool of the Siberian progenitors of Paleoindians. Moreover, lineage B1, which is the most closely related to the American B2, occurred in the Tubalar and Tuvan inhabiting the territory between the upper reaches of the Ob River in the west, to the Upper Yenisei region in the east. Finally, the sequence variants of haplogroups C and D, which are most similar to Native American C1 and D1, were detected in the Ulchi of the Lower Amur. Overall, our data suggest that the immediate ancestors of the Siberian/Beringian migrants who gave rise to ancient (pre-Clovis) Paleoindians have a common origin with aboriginal people of the area now designated the Altai-Sayan Upland, as well as the Lower Amur/Sea of Okhotsk region."

Next, we have direct refutations of the genetic component of the "Solutrean hypothesis," such as Mitochondrial Population Genomics Supports a Single Pre-Clovis Origin with a Coastal Route for the Peopling of the Americas: "In this study, we analyze 86 mtDNA genomes (58 of them new) belonging to all five major Native American haplogroups (A2, B2, C1, D1, and X2a) to provide a better understanding of the timing and mode of the peopling of the New World. Our analysis suggests a complex scenario for this migration, in which the founding population underwent a moderate bottleneck during the LGM to expand along the continent toward the end of the LGM, around 18 kya, probably via a Pacific coastal route. Furthermore, we support a model in which all mtDNA haplogroups were present in this expansion, thus refuting multiple-migration scenarios such as the Solutrean hypothesis."

An alternative to Pacific coastal migration is land bridge crossing, supported in Distinctive Paleo-Indian Migration Routes from Beringia Marked by Two Rare mtDNA Haplogroups: "Phylogeographic analyses at the highest level of molecular resolution (69 entire mitochondrial genomes) reveal that two almost concomitant paths of migration from Beringia led to the Paleo-Indian dispersal approximately 15–17 kya. Haplogroup D4h3 spread into the Americas along the Pacific coast, whereas X2a entered through the ice-free corridor between the Laurentide and Cordilleran ice sheets."

Next is the undisputed oceanographic research, The Solutrean Atlantic Hypothesis: A View from the Ocean: "One current hypothesis for the Pleistocene peopling of the Americas invokes a dispersal by European hunter-gatherers along a biologically productive “corridor” situated on the edge of the sea-ice that filled the Atlantic Ocean during the Last Glacial Maximum (LGM). In this paper, we assert that critical paleoceanographic data underpinning this hypothesis has not yet been examined in sufficient detail. To this end, we present data which show that the corridor may not have existed, and that, if it did, its suitability as a migration route is highly questionable. In addition to demonstrating that the hypothesized migration was unlikely, this highlights the importance of integrating paleoceanographic and archaeological data in studies of paleo-coastal societies."

Lastly, we can consider the cladistic analysis that Stanford and Bradley failed to respond to, Investigating the peopling of North America through cladistic analyses of Early Paleoindian projectile points: "Together, the K–H test and the analysis in which Maddison and Slatkin’s (1991) method was employed indicate that Anderson and Gillam’s (2000) Isthmus of Panama entry model and Stanford and Bradley’s (2002) Solutrean colonization model are unlikely to be correct."

Considered collectively, this review of the literature establishes a very strong case for the falsity of the Solutrean hypothesis. kinder has not provided a detailed refutation of any of these studies because he has no real knowledge of the material, and therefore is unable to do so. His only recourse is to attack the character and motives of the researchers (a logical fallacy), rather than address the studies themselves.

Old September 27th, 2011 #139
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
Gee pedro, that's rich coming from a 5'2" drunken little shitskin who keeps running his chickenshit mouth about deporting Whites back to Europe.
They all say that, when they all also know that the only reason they have it as good as they do is the white presence in the western hemisphere. Why does he think his family hopped the border to begin with?

Without us, these incompetent, illiterate fucks start dying in less than 6 months.

Old September 27th, 2011 #140
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Quote:
You do not possess a sufficient knowledge of population genetics to comment on this evidence, let alone refute it.
Funny comment coming from a mestizo. Guess they invented population genetics? LOL who am I kidding?

Thread