James Hawthorne

Second top

VNN Media

Old October 16th, 2009 #42
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prussian Eagle View Post
That's the flyer that I created. With everyone's input of course but I did the design and layout. Made my night. I needed some good news.

Old October 16th, 2009 #43
Ron Doggett

Bringing attention to this crime was VNN's finest moment in my opinion. The Aryan Alternative and the help given Chester Doles were close runner ups.

Activism is the key.

Old October 16th, 2009 #44
Kievsky

That flyer is a real work of art, Tony. You got talent. The way you did Murray Rothstein, you made him look like a vampire with a CBS logo! And the wrapped around text really makes it work.

I wish we could do a large hard bound art book, like they did of Soviet and Nazi propaganda posters. Heck, some of our stuff is as good or better than the old 1930's propaganda art, like this one Tony did. And the old "Why Reverse Evolution" flyer, with a cartoon monkey floating over the interracial couple, conceptualized by myself and Lewis Dougherty, and done by Tsun. That's a classic.

There's a lot of criticism of the WN movement, but I got to say it's too easy to miss the good stuff. We got great artists that make real hard hitting propaganda masterpieces, and we got great humor, like "jews are like demigods come to earth . . . albeit in the form of very unpleasant people." (A. Linder).

There as a Lewis Dougherty quote that was put on Fox News. It was in reference to the Lutheran church importing African refugees. They put a blank blue screen on the TV, and in white letters, with the anchorwoman reading,

"There's nothing more dangerous than stupid people with good intentions."

Can you imagine the Fox news execs laughing over that quote, saying, "We got to highlight that quote!"

Old October 16th, 2009 #45
James Hawthorne

Tony's work has gone intercontinental

VNN Media

Old October 16th, 2009 #46
Metal Warrior
Leaving a bruise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Doggett View Post
Bringing attention to this crime was VNN's finest moment in my opinion. The Aryan Alternative and the help given Chester Doles were close runner ups.

Activism is the key.
I second that. Tony, you hit a homer with this one.

Alex, I hope you mentioned in the sig line of your comment that VNN's yours. I wonder how that would affect their decision to/not to publish.

Old October 16th, 2009 #47
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
That's the flyer that I created. With everyone's input of course but I did the design and layout. Made my night. I needed some good news.
You did a great job on the flyer, Tony.

Always good idea to name and shame the big media personalities.

Our rally showed that, to some extent, we can force our agenda into the jewsmedia - but, it must be regular. Those who say this or that is ineffective are missing the point. They are all pieces of a greater effort - an effort not there yet. When you have the group, the party, the national paper, the monthy rallies - all of a sudden you have something - the whole is more than the parts.

Old October 16th, 2009 #48
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
You did a great job on the flyer, Tony.
Thank you.

Old October 16th, 2009 #49
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metal Warrior View Post

Alex, I hope you mentioned in the sig line of your comment that VNN's yours. I wonder how that would affect their decision to/not to publish.
Comments have been stuck on 112 since I first saw this article around noon, so I'm guessing they've shut it down.

Old October 16th, 2009 #50
Amy Moore
Kikenverminologist

Quote:
the last problem America has is 'liberal bias in the media'; not when openly extreme right wing and nationalist channels like Fox news (a disgrace to impartial journalism) attract 100 million plus viewers.

- bryony, cambridge, 16/10/2009 6:55
Click to rate Rating 305
Come on now dumbarse. I am pleased to see this case get coverage outside Knoxville. But that comment almost made me spit out my drink from laughing.
Boudicca 60 AD-I am fighting as an ordinary person for my lost freedom,my bruised body and my outraged daughters.Consider how many of you are fighting and why!Then you will win this battle, or perish.

Old October 16th, 2009 #51
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amy Moore View Post
Come on now dumbarse. I am pleased to see this case get coverage outside Knoxville. But that comment almost made me spit out my drink from laughing.
Euros are basically all brainwashed from birth to be commies, so anything that isn't strikes them as "extreme right-wing."

Old October 17th, 2009 #52
varg

Default more comments

http://www.democraticunderground.com...ss=389x6790136

Someone on there noticed the govnn link

edit: fuck it, they deleted my post simply stating most interracial crime is committed by blacks on whites

Old October 17th, 2009 #53
The Truth At Last

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post

Well done , you Alex and all the others who have highlighted this case by their activism are a credit to the movement .

Old October 17th, 2009 #54
N.B. Forrest

Well, VNN struck gold this time! Great job, Tony!

To those who are visiting VNN due to the Daily Mail article: welcome. After observing the blatant bias of the jew-controlled "mainstream" media in their decisions about what stories to howl about for months and even years on end (the Duke "rape" case; Jena; the Jasper TX dragging case, committed by a White boy who'd been brutally raped by niggers in prison, etc.) versus what to remain as silent as the grave about (Christian/Newsom; the 90% of interracial crimes committed against Whites by coons), your eyes should be wide open now. You can see that whether it's the U.S., the U.K., or any other White-created country, the media agenda is always exactly the same: keep the lid on the racial pressure cooker they've created by giving Whitey the Mushroom Treatment; that is, steadily feeding us bullshit about our "unique history of racism" and keeping us in the dark about the niggers' butchery of our people.

This is what instills in us the phony perpetual guilt which alone prevents us from taking the necessary action to save our very selves.

And yes, the goddamned jews are behind it. Sure, they have plenty of "white" leftist helpers, but those race traitors aren't the ones really calling the shots (read Who Rules America? http://www.natall.com/who-rules-america/ - the exact same sort of ugly hebes control the levers of the propaganda machinery in every single White nation without exception).

Why on earth do they work to destroy us? Because they've always hated everyone who isn't a jew. That's basically the totality of their religion, as laid out in their filthy Talmud: always screw the "goyim" (hebrew for "cattle") and kill them whenever you can. Today, rather than using the guns, gulags & mass starvation tactics they used to murder scores of millions of our kind under jew Bolshevism, they're using their media monopoly to genocide us with the guilt paralysis that enables the wide-open borders that are drowning us in non-White vermin. A far slicker, gradual (and therefore more insidious) means of extermination - but one that will surely leave us every bit as dead in the end, if we don't follow their example and band together to oppose them.

It's a simple choice: fight to survive, or continue to do nothing and become as extinct as the dinosaurs.

Old October 17th, 2009 #55
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post

Imagine what could be done with one competent rally a month...with one solid newspaper distributed nationally...with one public-professional advocacy group.
Well now Alex, OTPTT already volunteered to do the tabloid clerk job, and varg volunteered to do the layout. Though OTPTT backed out twice before, maybe you can shame him into actually living up to his word, for a change. So go ahead and ask him to do the tabloid clerk job for VNN's edition # 9.

Our friend George T. has offered to kick in the first $500.00.

(Watch OTPTT come up with some "brilliant" excuses)

Old October 17th, 2009 #56
Rounder

Default Why do they lie ??

This from the UK article:

"Knox County Sheriff Jimmy Jones said: ‘I don’t believe if they’d been Mexican, Chinese or Japanese it would have mattered. I believe these people were evil.

'I believe it was a plan. These two kids just happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time." (unquote)

White men love to hear comments like the above. Why? Because they defuse the otherwise call to action. White men are terrified of confronting niggers and are always thankful when given defusing excuses not to. And of course, sheriffis, DAs, politicians, and even most reporters know this fact well, and consequently they all repeat and expand the defusings, in their own self interests, and in the interest of keeping the peace, maintaining the status quo, and keeping business as usual.

So who established the defusing tactic, and when ?? The GD jewsmedia of course, and it began in the 60s when the JOG and jewsmedia unleashed the niggers and sicced them on us.

No way out but thru the GD kikes !!!

Old October 17th, 2009 #57
Alex Linder
Administrator

[from Salon letters page, in response to Paglia's latest]

@Jschults: Hi, I'm a repugnant know-nothing

What we right-wingers have against hate crime legislation is inconsistent application. The intent is to make racist motivation an aggravating factor in sentencing a criminal, just like using a gun or torturing the victim. Fair enough as a basic idea, but we told you in the beginning that the hate-crime factor would be invoked only on behalf of those minorities favored by the criminal defense bar.

And sure enough: no hate crime aggravator for the obvious racial motivation in the Wichita and Knoxville massacres (look them up) makes a mockery of the entire concept.

http://letters.salon.com/opinion/pag....html?show=all

Thread