VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2007 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Purpose

Our purpose in calling this rally is to draw attention to the genocidal System ultimately responsible for the horrendous murders of these two lovely young White people. Our purpose is to:

- memorialize the lives of these young White people, these members of our own extended family
- blast the media that deliberately cover up these hush crimes
- blast the politician cowards who refuse to admit what is going on
- name the jews who created this literally GENOCIDAL system of oppression at the federal level

Old March 19th, 2007 #2
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

I haven't seen this idea, but if I am the last with the latest, again, delete this post.
Why don't we get a collection of banners and signs, covering MANY different crimes against Whites, as well as this one? That way, onlookers may think about the numbers.

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old March 19th, 2007 #3
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Sidious View Post
I haven't seen this idea, but if I am the last with the latest, again, delete this post. Why don't we get a collection of banners and signs, covering MANY different crimes against Whites, as well as this one? That way, onlookers may think about the numbers.
I offered just this in another thread. One banner at least 12 feet long by 4 feet high. Whenever I get word on what needs to go on it I'll start creating it.

I can also provide some placards for people that want to have something to hold with a message on it. Here too as soon as I get word on what needs to go on it I'll start working on their creation.

Would it not be a good idea to have one additional thread where everyone can provide a list of what they will be contributing or what goods and services they can contribute?

T

Old March 19th, 2007 #4
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post
I offered just this in another thread. One banner at least 12 feet long by 4 feet high. Whenever I get word on what needs to go on it I'll start creating it.

I can also provide some placards for people that want to have something to hold with a message on it. Here too as soon as I get word on what needs to go on it I'll start working on their creation.

Would it not be a good idea to have one additional thread where everyone can provide a list of what they will be contributing or what goods and services they can contribute?

T
I personally want to be holding a placard with those 2 kids faces on it. If u can make that happen, I'll get you the funds. Thanks.

I am lukewarm on including other Black-on-White atrocities. I think this should be about Channon and Chris only. We can educate those who care enough by displaying a big GOVNN banner.

Old March 19th, 2007 #5
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahnenerbe101 View Post
I personally want to be holding a placard with those 2 kids faces on it. If u can make that happen, I'll get you the funds. Thanks.
That is an excellent idea. I'll begin to see what it will take for me to have some large prints made of them and put on corrugated plastic signs. What size do you think best?

Quote:
I am lukewarm on including other Black-on-White atrocities. I think this should be about Channon and Chris only. We can educate those who care enough by displaying a big GOVNN banner.
I agree and from what I see it appears that Alex does too. A huge banner that says

GOVNN.COM - We're The Good Guys!

would be hard to ignore. It could be put behind the speakers platform.

T

Old March 19th, 2007 #6
Dave C.
Banned

Quote:
That is an excellent idea. I'll begin to see what it will take for me to have some large prints made of them and put on corrugated plastic signs. What size do you think best?
About 3ft in length, 5 ft in height. I want to attach it to a wooden stick and hold it up high!!!

Separate pics of Channon and Chris side by side.........or a pic of them together.

Old March 19th, 2007 #7
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Quote:
Originally Posted by OnThePathToTruth View Post

T
I saw your post. I think you misunderstand me. I am talking about placards and banners covering other black on White crimes as well as this one. That way, the onlookers may wonder why they hadn't heard about those crimes too.

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old March 19th, 2007 #8
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
I saw your post. I think you misunderstand me. I am talking about placards and banners covering other black on White crimes as well as this one. That way, the onlookers may wonder why they hadn't heard about those crimes too.
Ok. I'll check tomorrow into what it will take for me to get this done. Will get back to you.

T

Old March 19th, 2007 #9
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
I haven't seen this idea, but if I am the last with the latest, again, delete this post.
Why don't we get a collection of banners and signs, covering MANY different crimes against Whites, as well as this one? That way, onlookers may think about the numbers.
This is ok, but they MUST be tied together through the use of HUSH CRIMES, which terms is specifically designed to get Joe Average to realize that on-White crime is DELIBERATELY COVERED UP, and get him started toward asking why.

Old March 19th, 2007 #10
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
About 3ft in length, 5 ft in height. I want to attach it to a wooden stick and hold it up high!!! Separate pics of Channon and Chris side by side.........or a pic of them together.
What about the image that's on the flyer? Since the image is naturally oriented in the landscape format then 4-5 feet by 4 feet may be best. I'm going to try to get to Knoxville soon and maybe I can find some higher resolution pics while there. Either way I'll find a way to make sure we have some quality signs and like media.

T

Old March 19th, 2007 #11
Alex Linder
Administrator

Post on the signage thread to keep it one place. I'm locking this for now.

Closed Thread

Thread