VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 16th, 2009 #21
bmwbiker
......................... .

Respect for effort...

Now I understand where VNN set course...good luck Capitan Linder!!

In name of Christ.......fight against communist

Old October 16th, 2009 #22
Bassanio
Hath not a Goy eyes?

Check out the pictures the Dailymail is using:

Pictures really do say a thousand words. I can't believe the Dailymail would publish these photos alongside the story.

Quote:
They spread false details about the murders, claiming the victims were sexually dismembered and that Channon was sexually tortured for days, neither of which is true.
The niggers gang-raped Chris. I find it very difficult to believe that they didn't abuse and/or sever his penis in the midst of their frenzied, hateful chimpout. This horrific crime was all about hate, torture, domination and emasculation. And we all know how savage niggers are and how obsessed with genitalia.

Old October 16th, 2009 #23
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Comments at Daily Mail, just in case they are later removed, 112 at time of posting... BTW, I guess these Anglo retards don't know it, but Knoxville in no way qualifies as the Deep South.]

A crime of hate and envy, carried out by five, sub-human, jealous scum. As to this poor couple, 'being in the wrong place, at the wrong time', No! It is the perpetrators of these horrific attcks that are in the wrong place - living on earth!

- Jillox, Gosport, England, 16/10/2009 3:44
Click to rate Rating 138

Report abuse

What an awfull world, are there any good people left.

- Romi May, Handsworth Wood, 16/10/2009 3:40
Click to rate Rating 77

Report abuse

Nothing surprising here,just another part of the lefty agenda sweeping the world.
Jo Brand,alleged comedian, interviewed on the BBCs' Radio 5 Live Simon Mayo Show yesterday said,and I quote in part,
"My personal opinion is that you can't be racist towards white people.You can be prejudiced about them but being prejudiced isn't an illegal act whereas being racist is.You can't be racist towards a race that's politically more powerful."
And this was on the BBC !
However,for those BNP members out there.Next time you are accused of racism just say,"no not me I'm just predudiced".Works a treat with the luvvy left.

- Bosnich 67, England, 16/10/2009 3:28
Click to rate Rating 148

Report abuse

Justice is totally colour blind in the UK now. The system no longer sees you if you're white and work for a living - you're only purpose now is to pay crippling taxes...

- JohnP, Bath, 16/10/2009 3:24
Click to rate Rating 374

Report abuse

Believe it or not, this case is one of the more mundane involving black on white violence. And of course it's not reported because of political correctness and a fear of what white populations would do if they knew the truth. I could write so much more here but the DM, despite highlighting the evils of political correctness, wouldn't print it for reasons of political correctness. The DM is the arch-expert in leading it's readers to water but never letting them drink..

- Derek S, Dundee, 16/10/2009 3:23
Click to rate Rating 443

Report abuse

Basically the media has been brainwashed by the PC brigade.

- jj, Rayleigh Essex, 16/10/2009 3:19
Click to rate Rating 486

Report abuse

I'm sure they're equal opportunity criminals, and they'd have done the same to any other unfortunate couple who'd had the misfortune to be there at the time, looking as if they had something to steal, and that it was easy to steal. By the way, i believe the case got plenty of publicity. Certainly I was aware of it.

- pj, elmwood, usa, 16/10/2009 3:18
Click to rate Rating 523

Report abuse

sons of satan, there is a greater justice awaiting them for sure than a jail in america.

- dave, hull, 16/10/2009 3:17
Click to rate Rating 266

Report abuse

Does the colour of anyones skin really matter.

These 'men' have committed the most vile murders of 2 young people and need to taken out of soceity forever...regardless of their skin.

I do agree however if the skins were reversed this would have been headline news across the world.

Thanks to the internet the majority of us were aware of this crime anyway.

martyxxx

- marty, england, 16/10/2009 3:14
Click to rate Rating 362

Report abuse

This is one of the most disturbing stories I have ever read, and even more so because it has only been brought to light under the politically correct, race banner.

- Rebecca, Royal Tunbridge Wells, 16/10/2009 3:14
Click to rate Rating 151

Report abuse

I am stunned from reading what they did to these two people. How the hell can human beings do this to each other!!!!

What is happening to us all?

- Dee, Newton Abbot, 16/10/2009 3:12
Click to rate Rating 138

Report abuse

Terrifying - I don't care what colour they are - take them out the back and shoot them like the rabid dogs they are!

- Catherine, Ireland, 16/10/2009 3:10
Click to rate Rating 179

Report abuse

We have a similar media atitude in this country when it comes to race hate crimes. Everyone is aware of the tragic Stephen Lawrence murder by white racists which was national headline news for months. How many people however are aware of the brutal racist murder of Kriss Donald? Why not google his name and enlighten yourselves. Racism is very much a two way street although thats not what the media or the political elite would like you to believe.

- jon matthews, stroud england, 16/10/2009 3:06
Click to rate Rating 234

Report abuse

I feel sick, wow thats one of the worst things I've read in a long time

The things I want to do to evil people like this is so bad I am trying not to think about it, all I can say that it involves a long slow death, the death sentence would be too quick in my opinion, there is no forgiveness here.

I can't get my head around it, it's disgusting.

I won't even bother about the race issue, the bottom line remains the same, these are some of most evilest people on the planet and need to be treated accordingly.

R.I.P - Poor souls, I feel for their family & friends, May you rest in peace away from such horrfic people.

- David, This silly island, 16/10/2009 3:03
Click to rate Rating 130

Report abuse

No words. Literally no words. Oh.my.god.

- Issy, London, 16/10/2009 2:55
Click to rate Rating 110

Report abuse

Political correctness is a curse

- Daz, Newcastle, 16/10/2009 2:53
Click to rate Rating 173

Report abuse

O.M.G, I have never read anything so grusome and inhuman .THAT POOR COUPLE ,All of these creatures should have got the death penelty.

- mary, lancashire, 16/10/2009 2:52
Click to rate Rating 156

Report abuse

Truly horrific. Both the crime, and the racial double standard that has emerged through this. The problem is (and apologises if I sound like a cliché disgruntled, elderly daily mail reader) is that this really proves the racial double standard, as an equality champion I can clearly see why a THOROUGH investigation into a racial motive needs to be investigated, the problem is that the white people are the superiority, so we get little attention.

However, regardless of the motive involved, those killers need to have those crimes replicated onto themselves - so they can spend their last moments living the pain they inflicted.

- Joshua Stevens, Cambridge, UK, 16/10/2009 2:50
Click to rate Rating 111

Report abuse

I wonder if similar case's in this country are covered up and not fully reported , due to "Political Correctness".
Is this possible ?
Surely the Press/ Media would not do such a thing here in the UK .

- EZZA, ENGLAND, 16/10/2009 2:48
Click to rate Rating 90

Report abuse

The problem of black v white is appalling in the USA, and is particularly bad in the southern states. A member of my family found life in Memphis very difficult and recently moved to the Canadian border where they hope to live without constant racial tension. Drugs, booze and poverty make a lethal combination and no amount of whitewash can cover the crack in American society.

- scotty, cambridge, 16/10/2009 2:43
Click to rate Rating 113

Report abuse

HORRIFIC....... my heart goes out to the families to know what their loved ones went through must be unbearable....i hope they get justice for channon and christopher...

- jen, uk, 16/10/2009 2:43
Click to rate Rating 103

Report abuse

Don't blame PC blame it on sensationalism!!! The media is so busy tagging criminals with colour they loose sight of the issue. A killer is a killer no matter what colour they are - YES there are bad black people, asian people, anglo saxon people and Celtic people. All RACES are capable of horrendous crimes. Unless your describing a criminal who needs to be caught colour shouldn't be an issue!!!!!!!!!!

- lily, sydney, australia, 16/10/2009 2:42
Click to rate Rating 293

Report abuse

I have already read about this and was shown the website dedicated to them. There was at the time a link to to a other atrocious crimes that are also probably racially motivated. There is it would seem a definite attempt to keep these crimes under wraps. The other crimes were not unsimilar and equally as violent. The list was not a short one.

- IK, Britain, 16/10/2009 2:37
Click to rate Rating 139

Report abuse

Irrespective of racial overtones its nothing short of uncivilized behaviour to allow these reprobates to continue to breath. There should be a call for the death penalty for all participants including the female.

- Ray, Liverpool, 16/10/2009 2:36
Click to rate Rating 102

Report abuse

I have never read anything so horrific in my life.

These monsters should have exactly the same things done to them.

I literally feel sick after reading about the evil, wicked things these inhuman pieces of filth did to those two lovely people.

When someone has done something so bad, there isn't any "justice" that could be had. There is nothing you could do to them that is sevear enough punishment. Pure, pure evil.

- TL, Merseyside, 16/10/2009 2:35
Click to rate Rating 117

Report abuse

Black on White crime is brushed under the carpet, people are starting to realise that..This case though horrific is one of many, search engine Wichita Massacre, to find worse...Then ask yourself why you have heard of Emmett Till but not this....

- Ade, London, 16/10/2009 2:34
Click to rate Rating 128

Report abuse

The death penalty should be the only verdict on this crime . This is exactly how the UK is going with Brown at its helm . He will do anything to cover up the crimes committed by foreigners and immigrants , illegal or not . Why , one wonders ?
Is he ashamed of what his Government have turned the UK into. ? The answer is yes .

- sammy, UK, 16/10/2009 2:33
Click to rate Rating 123

Report abuse

Certainly is and its no different here. Crimes against white victims are routinely covered up by the national media at the command of labour. No more cover ups and end to political interference.

- Rob, Wirral, England, 16/10/2009 2:33
Click to rate Rating 124

Report abuse

Of course it's PC. in the eyes of rich white American liberals anything bad a black American does can be forgiven because their ancestors had been slaves 200 years ago. Shame Tennessee does not have the death penalty.

- Bob, Liss, England, 16/10/2009 2:25
Click to rate Rating 175

Report abuse

Is political correctness to blame for lack of coverage over horrific black-on-white killings in America's Deep South?

Why ask this question about the US?

Political correctness is to blame for lack of coverage over white victims of ethnic 'minority' killers in the UK, which are on the rise

- sandy, outer space - thank God!, 16/10/2009 2:08
Click to rate Rating 224

Report abuse

This shouldn't surprise anyone. This happens in the U.K too.
You don't often hear blacks being accused of racism when they commit crimes against non-blacks...{Whites, Asians, Orientals etc}...But if a non-black...especially whites...commits a crime against a black, it is almost always described as a racist crime.

- Mark H, London England, 16/10/2009 1:38
Click to rate Rating 318

Report abuse

Since when has 'proof' been needed when it's white on black. ANY attack, even verbal, is now a proven hate crime when it's a white on another other colour just because it happens. If there was any justification for the death penalty then this is it. These animals should just be injected now.

- Dave, BA, Arg., 16/10/2009 0:49
Click to rate Rating 169

Report abuse

What is wrong with us? Isn't there enough death in this world? I am so sick of it. I want better for my son and daughter. I weep for the families of the victims. They have lost their children in such a violent and cruel manner. I weep for the families of the accused because now they must live with the evil that their children have done. We ALL need to be better and do better. Today not tomorrow.

- Deanna, Albuquerque, U.S.A., 15/10/2009 22:48
Clic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0U84kIbLP

Old October 16th, 2009 #24
Alex Linder
Administrator

[Comments at Daily Mail, just in case they are later removed, 112 at time of posting... BTW, I guess these Anglo retards don't know it, but Knoxville in no way qualifies as the Deep South.]

A crime of hate and envy, carried out by five, sub-human, jealous scum. As to this poor couple, 'being in the wrong place, at the wrong time', No! It is the perpetrators of these horrific attcks that are in the wrong place - living on earth!

- Jillox, Gosport, England, 16/10/2009 3:44
Click to rate Rating 138

Report abuse

What an awfull world, are there any good people left.

- Romi May, Handsworth Wood, 16/10/2009 3:40
Click to rate Rating 77

Report abuse

Nothing surprising here,just another part of the lefty agenda sweeping the world.
Jo Brand,alleged comedian, interviewed on the BBCs' Radio 5 Live Simon Mayo Show yesterday said,and I quote in part,
"My personal opinion is that you can't be racist towards white people.You can be prejudiced about them but being prejudiced isn't an illegal act whereas being racist is.You can't be racist towards a race that's politically more powerful."
And this was on the BBC !
However,for those BNP members out there.Next time you are accused of racism just say,"no not me I'm just predudiced".Works a treat with the luvvy left.

- Bosnich 67, England, 16/10/2009 3:28
Click to rate Rating 148

Report abuse

Justice is totally colour blind in the UK now. The system no longer sees you if you're white and work for a living - you're only purpose now is to pay crippling taxes...

- JohnP, Bath, 16/10/2009 3:24
Click to rate Rating 374

Report abuse

Believe it or not, this case is one of the more mundane involving black on white violence. And of course it's not reported because of political correctness and a fear of what white populations would do if they knew the truth. I could write so much more here but the DM, despite highlighting the evils of political correctness, wouldn't print it for reasons of political correctness. The DM is the arch-expert in leading it's readers to water but never letting them drink..

- Derek S, Dundee, 16/10/2009 3:23
Click to rate Rating 443

Report abuse

- jj, Rayleigh Essex, 16/10/2009 3:19
Click to rate Rating 486

Report abuse

I'm sure they're equal opportunity criminals, and they'd have done the same to any other unfortunate couple who'd had the misfortune to be there at the time, looking as if they had something to steal, and that it was easy to steal. By the way, i believe the case got plenty of publicity. Certainly I was aware of it.

- pj, elmwood, usa, 16/10/2009 3:18
Click to rate Rating 523

Report abuse

sons of satan, there is a greater justice awaiting them for sure than a jail in america.

- dave, hull, 16/10/2009 3:17
Click to rate Rating 266

Report abuse

Does the colour of anyones skin really matter.

These 'men' have committed the most vile murders of 2 young people and need to taken out of soceity forever...regardless of their skin.

I do agree however if the skins were reversed this would have been headline news across the world.

Thanks to the internet the majority of us were aware of this crime anyway.

martyxxx

- marty, england, 16/10/2009 3:14
Click to rate Rating 362

Report abuse

This is one of the most disturbing stories I have ever read, and even more so because it has only been brought to light under the politically correct, race banner.

- Rebecca, Royal Tunbridge Wells, 16/10/2009 3:14
Click to rate Rating 151

Report abuse

I am stunned from reading what they did to these two people. How the hell can human beings do this to each other!!!!

What is happening to us all?

- Dee, Newton Abbot, 16/10/2009 3:12
Click to rate Rating 138

Report abuse

Terrifying - I don't care what colour they are - take them out the back and shoot them like the rabid dogs they are!

- Catherine, Ireland, 16/10/2009 3:10
Click to rate Rating 179

Report abuse

We have a similar media atitude in this country when it comes to race hate crimes. Everyone is aware of the tragic Stephen Lawrence murder by white racists which was national headline news for months. How many people however are aware of the brutal racist murder of Kriss Donald? Why not google his name and enlighten yourselves. Racism is very much a two way street although thats not what the media or the political elite would like you to believe.

- jon matthews, stroud england, 16/10/2009 3:06
Click to rate Rating 234

Report abuse

I feel sick, wow thats one of the worst things I've read in a long time

The things I want to do to evil people like this is so bad I am trying not to think about it, all I can say that it involves a long slow death, the death sentence would be too quick in my opinion, there is no forgiveness here.

I can't get my head around it, it's disgusting.

I won't even bother about the race issue, the bottom line remains the same, these are some of most evilest people on the planet and need to be treated accordingly.

R.I.P - Poor souls, I feel for their family & friends, May you rest in peace away from such horrfic people.

- David, This silly island, 16/10/2009 3:03
Click to rate Rating 130

Report abuse

No words. Literally no words. Oh.my.god.

- Issy, London, 16/10/2009 2:55
Click to rate Rating 110

Report abuse

Political correctness is a curse

- Daz, Newcastle, 16/10/2009 2:53
Click to rate Rating 173

Report abuse

O.M.G, I have never read anything so grusome and inhuman .THAT POOR COUPLE ,All of these creatures should have got the death penelty.

- mary, lancashire, 16/10/2009 2:52
Click to rate Rating 156

Report abuse

Truly horrific. Both the crime, and the racial double standard that has emerged through this. The problem is (and apologises if I sound like a cliché disgruntled, elderly daily mail reader) is that this really proves the racial double standard, as an equality champion I can clearly see why a THOROUGH investigation into a racial motive needs to be investigated, the problem is that the white people are the superiority, so we get little attention.

However, regardless of the motive involved, those killers need to have those crimes replicated onto themselves - so they can spend their last moments living the pain they inflicted.

- Joshua Stevens, Cambridge, UK, 16/10/2009 2:50
Click to rate Rating 111

Report abuse

I wonder if similar case's in this country are covered up and not fully reported , due to "Political Correctness".
Is this possible ?
Surely the Press/ Media would not do such a thing here in the UK .

- EZZA, ENGLAND, 16/10/2009 2:48
Click to rate Rating 90

Report abuse

The problem of black v white is appalling in the USA, and is particularly bad in the southern states. A member of my family found life in Memphis very difficult and recently moved to the Canadian border where they hope to live without constant racial tension. Drugs, booze and poverty make a lethal combination and no amount of whitewash can cover the crack in American society.

- scotty, cambridge, 16/10/2009 2:43
Click to rate Rating 113

Report abuse

HORRIFIC....... my heart goes out to the families to know what their loved ones went through must be unbearable....i hope they get justice for channon and christopher...

- jen, uk, 16/10/2009 2:43
Click to rate Rating 103

Report abuse

Don't blame PC blame it on sensationalism!!! The media is so busy tagging criminals with colour they loose sight of the issue. A killer is a killer no matter what colour they are - YES there are bad black people, asian people, anglo saxon people and Celtic people. All RACES are capable of horrendous crimes. Unless your describing a criminal who needs to be caught colour shouldn't be an issue!!!!!!!!!!

- lily, sydney, australia, 16/10/2009 2:42
Click to rate Rating 293

Report abuse

I have already read about this and was shown the website dedicated to them. There was at the time a link to to a other atrocious crimes that are also probably racially motivated. There is it would seem a definite attempt to keep these crimes under wraps. The other crimes were not unsimilar and equally as violent. The list was not a short one.

- IK, Britain, 16/10/2009 2:37
Click to rate Rating 139

Report abuse

Irrespective of racial overtones its nothing short of uncivilized behaviour to allow these reprobates to continue to breath. There should be a call for the death penalty for all participants including the female.

- Ray, Liverpool, 16/10/2009 2:36
Click to rate Rating 102

Report abuse

I have never read anything so horrific in my life.

These monsters should have exactly the same things done to them.

I literally feel sick after reading about the evil, wicked things these inhuman pieces of filth did to those two lovely people.

When someone has done something so bad, there isn't any "justice" that could be had. There is nothing you could do to them that is sevear enough punishment. Pure, pure evil.

- TL, Merseyside, 16/10/2009 2:35
Click to rate Rating 117

Report abuse

Black on White crime is brushed under the carpet, people are starting to realise that..This case though horrific is one of many, search engine Wichita Massacre, to find worse...Then ask yourself why you have heard of Emmett Till but not this....

- Ade, London, 16/10/2009 2:34
Click to rate Rating 128

Report abuse

The death penalty should be the only verdict on this crime . This is exactly how the UK is going with Brown at its helm . He will do anything to cover up the crimes committed by foreigners and immigrants , illegal or not . Why , one wonders ?
Is he ashamed of what his Government have turned the UK into. ? The answer is yes .

- sammy, UK, 16/10/2009 2:33
Click to rate Rating 123

Report abuse

Certainly is and its no different here. Crimes against white victims are routinely covered up by the national media at the command of labour. No more cover ups and end to political interference.

- Rob, Wirral, England, 16/10/2009 2:33
Click to rate Rating 124

Report abuse

Of course it's PC. in the eyes of rich white American liberals anything bad a black American does can be forgiven because their ancestors had been slaves 200 years ago. Shame Tennessee does not have the death penalty.

- Bob, Liss, England, 16/10/2009 2:25
Click to rate Rating 175

Report abuse

Is political correctness to blame for lack of coverage over horrific black-on-white killings in America's Deep South?

Why ask this question about the US?

Political correctness is to blame for lack of coverage over white victims of ethnic 'minority' killers in the UK, which are on the rise

- sandy, outer space - thank God!, 16/10/2009 2:08
Click to rate Rating 224

Report abuse

This shouldn't surprise anyone. This happens in the U.K too.
You don't often hear blacks being accused of racism when they commit crimes against non-blacks...{Whites, Asians, Orientals etc}...But if a non-black...especially whites...commits a crime against a black, it is almost always described as a racist crime.

- Mark H, London England, 16/10/2009 1:38
Click to rate Rating 318

Report abuse

Since when has 'proof' been needed when it's white on black. ANY attack, even verbal, is now a proven hate crime when it's a white on another other colour just because it happens. If there was any justification for the death penalty then this is it. These animals should just be injected now.

- Dave, BA, Arg., 16/10/2009 0:49
Click to rate Rating 169

Report abuse

What is wrong with us? Isn't there enough death in this world? I am so sick of it. I want better for my son and daughter. I weep for the families of the victims. They have lost their children in such a violent and cruel manner. I weep for the families of the accused because now they must live with the evil that their children have done. We ALL need to be better and do better. Today not tomorrow.

- Deanna, Albuquerque, U.S.A., 15/10/2009 22:48
Clic

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0U84kIbLP

Old October 16th, 2009 #25
Alex Linder
Administrator

I dont care what race they are they should all be electrocuted until dead. And if I was the father of one of the victims I would want to pull the switch myself.

- brian, london, 16/10/2009 5:46
Click to rate Rating 212

Report abuse

- jj, Rayleigh Essex, 16/10/2009 10:19

No. They are coersed in the same way any scientist is who speaks out about the hoax called Climate change

- john, france, 16/10/2009 5:42
Click to rate Rating 135

Report abuse

I didn't realise people could be so sick as to inflict such pain on other humans. Jail isn't good enough for them. Death penalty is called for.

- Yolanda, Wiltshire, 16/10/2009 5:41
Click to rate Rating 197

Report abuse

'There is absolutely no proof of a hate crime,' said John Gill, special counsel to Knox County District Attorney Randy Nichols.

This man has sight of all the evidence. But readers who have just stumbled across this story for the first time today, know better.
But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

- Treacle, Europe, 16/10/2009 5:21
Click to rate Rating 230

Report abuse

this scum should be thrown to the gators

- simon, london uk, 16/10/2009 5:19
Click to rate Rating 210

Report abuse

'White supremacists have jumped onto the bandwagon, seeking to twist the facts for their own racist agenda.'

Can't the term, 'white supremacist' in the above quote easily be replaced with 'elements of the tabloid media'.
(By no means inferring that tabloids are white supremacists)

- Dom, Durham, 16/10/2009 5:18
Click to rate Rating 147

Report abuse

It is happening here too notice the bbc rarely mentions the description of the suspects only if they are white.

- Death by taxes, derbyshire, 16/10/2009 5:15
Click to rate Rating 235

Report abuse

WHAT DOES IT MATTER ABOUT COLOR

THESE ARE ANIMALS NOT HUMAN BEINGS....WHY PRISON??? WHY?

THE DEATH PENALTY WITH NO MERCY AND IT SHOULD BE A SAVAGE BRUTAL DRAWN OUT END!

- Noname, UK, 16/10/2009 5:12
Click to rate Rating 160

Report abuse

it would have gotten more coverage if the case was reversed, because blacks have been dying like this for centuries in the deep south.

that being said, this is a vile act and these people deserve evrything they get and more. nobody deserves to die like that, especially at such a young age.

- ken, holland, 16/10/2009 5:11
Click to rate Rating 107

Report abuse

Shocking, truly shocking.

Evil is the only word I can use.

- Stevo, UK, 16/10/2009 5:10
Click to rate Rating 149

Report abuse

Disgusting vile creatures that need to be put down whatever their colour.

- feduptaxpayer, Cheshire, 16/10/2009 5:07
Click to rate Rating 165

Report abuse

About time someone pointed this out...I'm sick of black people being able to do and say what they want to white people and basically get away with it. Whereas if a white person says something remotly judgmental to a balck/ethnic person then its automatically racist...

The world is different now and everyone is 'equal' so why do black/ethnic people not get arrested for being racist?? Hmmm

Don't get me wrong...White people aren't perfect little angels...I just think people should stop with this whole racist thing...Everyone has the same kind of body...who cares about skin colour??? Not me.

- Myra, Scotland, 16/10/2009 5:04
Click to rate Rating 219

Report abuse

When are these trendy lefties going to realise that not all black people are nicey nice and the some do commit horrible crimes.

- Chris Sneesby, York UK, 16/10/2009 5:04
Click to rate Rating 216

Report abuse

The answer to that question in a word is Yes!

- Glennis, PA USA, 16/10/2009 5:00
Click to rate Rating 110

Report abuse

not being racist in any way but have you noticed that in the majority of knife and gun crimes in this country, are not commited by white people. and what worries me even more is the young age that people are commiting these horific crimes.

- eric, staffs, 16/10/2009 4:58
Click to rate Rating 231

Report abuse

This is the first I've heard of this horror and I read five newspapers every morning and watch the news every night. How could I have missed this story?

- Diane, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, 16/10/2009 4:55
Click to rate Rating 162

Report abuse

Race crime pure and simple, and not the only one in America, there are loads of them that are not highlighted like this. We need to face facts, race crimes are two way and this is proof. If this was the other way around the first thing to happen would be rioting on the streets by the black population.

- dan, london, 16/10/2009 4:55
Click to rate Rating 184

Report abuse

Maybe the reason that these crimes haven't been reported is due to there extremely high murder rate in the US - rather than being too-PC, news networks may have gone entirely the other way and view these crimes as 'just another murder' rather than reducing EVERYTHING to race.

The size of the US, and the amount of news produced throughout the country makes it inevitable that many 'news-worthy' items go unreported; especially in the current political climate with the debate over healthcare reform.

- Dom, Durham, 16/10/2009 4:53
Click to rate Rating 196

Report abuse

- jj, Rayleigh Essex

Just how did you hear of this story jj ? The media thats where, unbelievable comment and the green arrows just indicate how many are racists just baying for such a story. Had to search the globe to find one mind.

- Treacle, Europe, 16/10/2009 4:46
Click to rate Rating 211

Report abuse

Every day the governments in the US and Europe find a new way to incite hatred against white people. 7/7 9/11 and this sort of thing are the natural consequences. The Law should be applied to the hate mongers with full force.

- Mark Anthony Taylor - Lazy Bloke, frankfurt, 16/10/2009 4:45
Click to rate Rating 123

Report abuse

I feel physically sick after reading this article, the depravity of what some "humans" are capable of still shocks me. All five of them should be sentenced to death - the only injustice is that their demise will be quick and painless, unlike the torture they inflicted on their victims.

- Lola, Ireland, 16/10/2009 4:44
Click to rate Rating 148

Report abuse

Anyone who does this, regardless of race or gender, deserves to hang. They make me ashamed to be black

- little-miss-know-it-all, england, 16/10/2009 4:41
Click to rate Rating 147

Report abuse

It's a nasty crime and is obviously getting a lot of publicity. What's all the fuss about media bias?
We are killing innocent people every day on our roads because of this countries Clarkson-like, obsession with speed at all cost, but the media doesn't continually highlight this as no one is going to get excited reading it. That's nothing to do with computer, or PC ownership. It's all about sales and customer satisfaction.

- Mike Parker, Evesham Worcs. UK, 16/10/2009 4:41
Click to rate Rating 504

Report abuse

I hope so Dave, I really do.

- Sharron, West Yorkshire, 16/10/2009 4:39
Click to rate Rating 17

Report abuse

The answer is yes, it is.

- Craig, Miami USA, 16/10/2009 4:38
Click to rate Rating 248

Report abuse

What utter nonsense this article is. There is absolutely no conspiracy by mainstream media and others to keep black on white crime from you if anything its over reported.

Try this experiment: close your eyes and listen, 'yesterday in London a 24 year old female teacher from Norway was violently assaulted and had her Rolex wrist watch stolen.' Okay open your eyes, what race was the attacker? Now ask how you knew that, because no Norwegian teacher was mugged in London yesterday. Do you get the point?

Far from remaining silent the mainstream media constantly pigeon holes blacks into drug dealers, muggers, rapists and rappers.

- Tom Johnson, Watford UK, 16/10/2009 4:35
Click to rate Rating 610

Report abuse

I have seen and heard enough comments in this country to know that many of us feel that our race equality laws are skewed to fit a political agenda which, essentially, treats racism as a 'one-way street', where the perpetrator is invariably seen as white.

Furthermore, looking abroad, notably at that most racist of regimes in Zimbabwe, where was the international outcry and intervention when Mugabe and his henchmen were openly advocating violence against white people, many of whom only moved to the country after Mugabe was elected?

Racial equality, unless applied without fear or favour, is merely an empty vessel. In those circumstances, where it is not applied evenly, it becomes a counter-productive breeding ground for continued segregation and hatred. The grubbier, opportunist politicians know this, but many of them have been playing the race card for years, adopting notional 'communities' to serve as an electoral power base. In other words, racial division provides votes.

- TC, Leeds, 16/10/2009 4:35
Click to rate Rating 191

Report abuse

Political correctness has gone full circle. In many areas in the UK it is now whites who are in the minority and who are discriminated against. Is it really surprising that the BNP are going from strength to strength?

- Charles Trent, London, 16/10/2009 4:32
Click to rate Rating 248

Report abuse

Don't you realise yet that ONLY white people are Racists? At least according to the PC liberal leftie brigade they are!

- Andrew, Portsmouth, UK, 16/10/2009 4:31
Click to rate Rating 218

Report abuse

America just blame your slave trade, and millions of "freed" slaves with nowhere to go and nothing to do.

- BOB, Merry-Olde-England, 16/10/2009 4:31
Click to rate Rating 450

Report abuse

- pj, elmwood, usa, 16/10/2009 09:18

The NY Times did not print anything about these murders.

People looking to steal usually do not rape and murder also. there was a different agenda here.

- Linda, New York, NY, 16/10/2009 4:30
Click to rate Rating 122

Report abuse

White on black has always been racist
Black on white is not.

There is no fairness in the UK and the only discrimination in this country is against the white indigenous population

- YorkshireLass, York, England, 16/10/2009 4:29
Click to rate Rating 200

Report abuse

oh look on the bright side. at least the guy convicted got life without chance of parole. in the usa that means what it says. no chance of parole. ever. in the uk he would be out in 7 years !!!!!!

- Dr Kevin Law, Dundee UK, 16/10/2009 4:28
Click to rate Rating 133

Report abuse

We do the same in the UK ..White on Black crime here was automaticaly deemed racist but Black on White was not ...in Glasgow the Police involved in Kris MacDonald murder kept saying it was not a Racial Crime ( Later they said it was done to avoid racial tension and the Media took part in this lie) but when it went to court the truth came out ..now everyone knew it was a Racist crime ..there was no back lash even after the trial and a Local Asian Politician helped bring them to justice and other Local Asian Politicians and Business men still maintained it was not a racial crime ..today the area of Govanhill were the murder took place the Police ignore the crimes that occur in that area for fear of upsetting the minority that is todays policing in Glasgow there are some areas they will not go into because of the fear of being called racist ..so they are allowed to do what they want and the rest of us dont matter PC gone crazy ..

- Mary, Glasgow, 16/10/2009 4:27
Click to rate Rating 185

Report abuse

I felt sick when I read of what these evil people did to this poor defenceless couple, what agonies they must have endured. Hanging is too good for them, send them to a tough prison where the inmates will sort them out, and let them be in terror for the rest of their days.

- Geraldine K Beake, Goole East Yorkshire, 16/10/2009 4:18
Click to rate Rating 120

Report abuse

I live in Knoxville and I must agree that if the racial coponents of this crime were reversed, it would spark national outrage. As it is , here in Knoxville what the media is reporting is very constrrained compared to the public comments on the local media websites. If any of these defendants ever walked the streets of this town again, any one of the many members of the the public would deliver justice in quick and decisive manner.

- Ian, TN,USA, 16/10/2009 4:03
Click to rate Rating 190

Report abuse

It happens here. Young girls raped by groups of "young men", the press not disclosing the ethnic origin of them until it can't be avoided when they are brought to court and given laughable sentences. Churches burned, priests beaten up - stories never appear in the mainstream press - those that do just state that the police are looking for "youths" although they know their origin it seems they are incapable or not allowed to state their ethnicity.

- Anne Roberts, West Midlands, 16/10/2009 4:02
Click to rate Rating 192

Report abuse

It does seem very, very,odd that such a dreadful crime was not given more media coverage.I feel sick just having read about it,and I agree with Charlie Daniels thoughts concerning how if it had been a white on black crime,certain politicians would have reacted like a "swarm of angry bees".

- Mark, Harpenden England, 16/10/2009 3:59
Click to rate Rating 139

Report abuse

I could burst into tears right now. How absolutely horrifying. I only hope these two young lovers are at peace together in heaven, with no memory of their horrendous ordeal to haunt them, REST IN PEACE.

Words cannot describe the hate I hold for their killers.

- S.D, Surrey UK, 16/10/2009 3:53
Click to rate Rating 132

Report abuse

What is it that makes people like this so utterly bad? To subject other hmans to such horrific deaths.

It sickens me to know I am sharing the same planet as them.

Anyone who thinks this repugnant crime wasn't race related is deluded.

- David, Glasgow, UK, 16/10/2009 3:47
Click to rate Rating 143

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0U85I8ONG

Old October 16th, 2009 #26
Alex Linder
Administrator

I dont care what race they are they should all be electrocuted until dead. And if I was the father of one of the victims I would want to pull the switch myself.

- brian, london, 16/10/2009 5:46
Click to rate Rating 212

Report abuse

- jj, Rayleigh Essex, 16/10/2009 10:19

No. They are coersed in the same way any scientist is who speaks out about the hoax called Climate change

- john, france, 16/10/2009 5:42
Click to rate Rating 135

Report abuse

I didn't realise people could be so sick as to inflict such pain on other humans. Jail isn't good enough for them. Death penalty is called for.

- Yolanda, Wiltshire, 16/10/2009 5:41
Click to rate Rating 197

Report abuse

'There is absolutely no proof of a hate crime,' said John Gill, special counsel to Knox County District Attorney Randy Nichols.

This man has sight of all the evidence. But readers who have just stumbled across this story for the first time today, know better.
But don't let facts get in the way of a good rant.

- Treacle, Europe, 16/10/2009 5:21
Click to rate Rating 230

Report abuse

this scum should be thrown to the gators

- simon, london uk, 16/10/2009 5:19
Click to rate Rating 210

Report abuse

'White supremacists have jumped onto the bandwagon, seeking to twist the facts for their own racist agenda.'

Can't the term, 'white supremacist' in the above quote easily be replaced with 'elements of the tabloid media'.
(By no means inferring that tabloids are white supremacists)

- Dom, Durham, 16/10/2009 5:18
Click to rate Rating 147

Report abuse

It is happening here too notice the bbc rarely mentions the description of the suspects only if they are white.

- Death by taxes, derbyshire, 16/10/2009 5:15
Click to rate Rating 235

Report abuse

WHAT DOES IT MATTER ABOUT COLOR

THESE ARE ANIMALS NOT HUMAN BEINGS....WHY PRISON??? WHY?

THE DEATH PENALTY WITH NO MERCY AND IT SHOULD BE A SAVAGE BRUTAL DRAWN OUT END!

- Noname, UK, 16/10/2009 5:12
Click to rate Rating 160

Report abuse

it would have gotten more coverage if the case was reversed, because blacks have been dying like this for centuries in the deep south.

that being said, this is a vile act and these people deserve evrything they get and more. nobody deserves to die like that, especially at such a young age.

- ken, holland, 16/10/2009 5:11
Click to rate Rating 107

Report abuse

Shocking, truly shocking.

Evil is the only word I can use.

- Stevo, UK, 16/10/2009 5:10
Click to rate Rating 149

Report abuse

Disgusting vile creatures that need to be put down whatever their colour.

- feduptaxpayer, Cheshire, 16/10/2009 5:07
Click to rate Rating 165

Report abuse

About time someone pointed this out...I'm sick of black people being able to do and say what they want to white people and basically get away with it. Whereas if a white person says something remotly judgmental to a balck/ethnic person then its automatically racist...

The world is different now and everyone is 'equal' so why do black/ethnic people not get arrested for being racist?? Hmmm

Don't get me wrong...White people aren't perfect little angels...I just think people should stop with this whole racist thing...Everyone has the same kind of body...who cares about skin colour??? Not me.

- Myra, Scotland, 16/10/2009 5:04
Click to rate Rating 219

Report abuse

When are these trendy lefties going to realise that not all black people are nicey nice and the some do commit horrible crimes.

- Chris Sneesby, York UK, 16/10/2009 5:04
Click to rate Rating 216

Report abuse

The answer to that question in a word is Yes!

- Glennis, PA USA, 16/10/2009 5:00
Click to rate Rating 110

Report abuse

not being racist in any way but have you noticed that in the majority of knife and gun crimes in this country, are not commited by white people. and what worries me even more is the young age that people are commiting these horific crimes.

- eric, staffs, 16/10/2009 4:58
Click to rate Rating 231

Report abuse

This is the first I've heard of this horror and I read five newspapers every morning and watch the news every night. How could I have missed this story?

- Diane, Oshawa, Ontario, Canada, 16/10/2009 4:55
Click to rate Rating 162

Report abuse

Race crime pure and simple, and not the only one in America, there are loads of them that are not highlighted like this. We need to face facts, race crimes are two way and this is proof. If this was the other way around the first thing to happen would be rioting on the streets by the black population.

- dan, london, 16/10/2009 4:55
Click to rate Rating 184

Report abuse

Maybe the reason that these crimes haven't been reported is due to there extremely high murder rate in the US - rather than being too-PC, news networks may have gone entirely the other way and view these crimes as 'just another murder' rather than reducing EVERYTHING to race.

The size of the US, and the amount of news produced throughout the country makes it inevitable that many 'news-worthy' items go unreported; especially in the current political climate with the debate over healthcare reform.

- Dom, Durham, 16/10/2009 4:53
Click to rate Rating 196

Report abuse

- jj, Rayleigh Essex

Just how did you hear of this story jj ? The media thats where, unbelievable comment and the green arrows just indicate how many are racists just baying for such a story. Had to search the globe to find one mind.

- Treacle, Europe, 16/10/2009 4:46
Click to rate Rating 211

Report abuse

Every day the governments in the US and Europe find a new way to incite hatred against white people. 7/7 9/11 and this sort of thing are the natural consequences. The Law should be applied to the hate mongers with full force.

- Mark Anthony Taylor - Lazy Bloke, frankfurt, 16/10/2009 4:45
Click to rate Rating 123

Report abuse

I feel physically sick after reading this article, the depravity of what some "humans" are capable of still shocks me. All five of them should be sentenced to death - the only injustice is that their demise will be quick and painless, unlike the torture they inflicted on their victims.

- Lola, Ireland, 16/10/2009 4:44
Click to rate Rating 148

Report abuse

Anyone who does this, regardless of race or gender, deserves to hang. They make me ashamed to be black

- little-miss-know-it-all, england, 16/10/2009 4:41
Click to rate Rating 147

Report abuse

It's a nasty crime and is obviously getting a lot of publicity. What's all the fuss about media bias?
We are killing innocent people every day on our roads because of this countries Clarkson-like, obsession with speed at all cost, but the media doesn't continually highlight this as no one is going to get excited reading it. That's nothing to do with computer, or PC ownership. It's all about sales and customer satisfaction.

- Mike Parker, Evesham Worcs. UK, 16/10/2009 4:41
Click to rate Rating 504

Report abuse

I hope so Dave, I really do.

- Sharron, West Yorkshire, 16/10/2009 4:39
Click to rate Rating 17

Report abuse

The answer is yes, it is.

- Craig, Miami USA, 16/10/2009 4:38
Click to rate Rating 248

Report abuse

What utter nonsense this article is. There is absolutely no conspiracy by mainstream media and others to keep black on white crime from you if anything its over reported.

Try this experiment: close your eyes and listen, 'yesterday in London a 24 year old female teacher from Norway was violently assaulted and had her Rolex wrist watch stolen.' Okay open your eyes, what race was the attacker? Now ask how you knew that, because no Norwegian teacher was mugged in London yesterday. Do you get the point?

Far from remaining silent the mainstream media constantly pigeon holes blacks into drug dealers, muggers, rapists and rappers.

- Tom Johnson, Watford UK, 16/10/2009 4:35
Click to rate Rating 610

Report abuse

I have seen and heard enough comments in this country to know that many of us feel that our race equality laws are skewed to fit a political agenda which, essentially, treats racism as a 'one-way street', where the perpetrator is invariably seen as white.

Furthermore, looking abroad, notably at that most racist of regimes in Zimbabwe, where was the international outcry and intervention when Mugabe and his henchmen were openly advocating violence against white people, many of whom only moved to the country after Mugabe was elected?

Racial equality, unless applied without fear or favour, is merely an empty vessel. In those circumstances, where it is not applied evenly, it becomes a counter-productive breeding ground for continued segregation and hatred. The grubbier, opportunist politicians know this, but many of them have been playing the race card for years, adopting notional 'communities' to serve as an electoral power base. In other words, racial division provides votes.

- TC, Leeds, 16/10/2009 4:35
Click to rate Rating 191

Report abuse

Political correctness has gone full circle. In many areas in the UK it is now whites who are in the minority and who are discriminated against. Is it really surprising that the BNP are going from strength to strength?

- Charles Trent, London, 16/10/2009 4:32
Click to rate Rating 248

Report abuse

Don't you realise yet that ONLY white people are Racists? At least according to the PC liberal leftie brigade they are!

- Andrew, Portsmouth, UK, 16/10/2009 4:31
Click to rate Rating 218

Report abuse

America just blame your slave trade, and millions of "freed" slaves with nowhere to go and nothing to do.

- BOB, Merry-Olde-England, 16/10/2009 4:31
Click to rate Rating 450

Report abuse

- pj, elmwood, usa, 16/10/2009 09:18

The NY Times did not print anything about these murders.

People looking to steal usually do not rape and murder also. there was a different agenda here.

- Linda, New York, NY, 16/10/2009 4:30
Click to rate Rating 122

Report abuse

White on black has always been racist
Black on white is not.

There is no fairness in the UK and the only discrimination in this country is against the white indigenous population

- YorkshireLass, York, England, 16/10/2009 4:29
Click to rate Rating 200

Report abuse

oh look on the bright side. at least the guy convicted got life without chance of parole. in the usa that means what it says. no chance of parole. ever. in the uk he would be out in 7 years !!!!!!

- Dr Kevin Law, Dundee UK, 16/10/2009 4:28
Click to rate Rating 133

Report abuse

We do the same in the UK ..White on Black crime here was automaticaly deemed racist but Black on White was not ...in Glasgow the Police involved in Kris MacDonald murder kept saying it was not a Racial Crime ( Later they said it was done to avoid racial tension and the Media took part in this lie) but when it went to court the truth came out ..now everyone knew it was a Racist crime ..there was no back lash even after the trial and a Local Asian Politician helped bring them to justice and other Local Asian Politicians and Business men still maintained it was not a racial crime ..today the area of Govanhill were the murder took place the Police ignore the crimes that occur in that area for fear of upsetting the minority that is todays policing in Glasgow there are some areas they will not go into because of the fear of being called racist ..so they are allowed to do what they want and the rest of us dont matter PC gone crazy ..

- Mary, Glasgow, 16/10/2009 4:27
Click to rate Rating 185

Report abuse

I felt sick when I read of what these evil people did to this poor defenceless couple, what agonies they must have endured. Hanging is too good for them, send them to a tough prison where the inmates will sort them out, and let them be in terror for the rest of their days.

- Geraldine K Beake, Goole East Yorkshire, 16/10/2009 4:18
Click to rate Rating 120

Report abuse

I live in Knoxville and I must agree that if the racial coponents of this crime were reversed, it would spark national outrage. As it is , here in Knoxville what the media is reporting is very constrrained compared to the public comments on the local media websites. If any of these defendants ever walked the streets of this town again, any one of the many members of the the public would deliver justice in quick and decisive manner.

- Ian, TN,USA, 16/10/2009 4:03
Click to rate Rating 190

Report abuse

It happens here. Young girls raped by groups of "young men", the press not disclosing the ethnic origin of them until it can't be avoided when they are brought to court and given laughable sentences. Churches burned, priests beaten up - stories never appear in the mainstream press - those that do just state that the police are looking for "youths" although they know their origin it seems they are incapable or not allowed to state their ethnicity.

- Anne Roberts, West Midlands, 16/10/2009 4:02
Click to rate Rating 192

Report abuse

It does seem very, very,odd that such a dreadful crime was not given more media coverage.I feel sick just having read about it,and I agree with Charlie Daniels thoughts concerning how if it had been a white on black crime,certain politicians would have reacted like a "swarm of angry bees".

- Mark, Harpenden England, 16/10/2009 3:59
Click to rate Rating 139

Report abuse

I could burst into tears right now. How absolutely horrifying. I only hope these two young lovers are at peace together in heaven, with no memory of their horrendous ordeal to haunt them, REST IN PEACE.

Click to rate Rating 132

Report abuse

What is it that makes people like this so utterly bad? To subject other hmans to such horrific deaths.

It sickens me to know I am sharing the same planet as them.

Anyone who thinks this repugnant crime wasn't race related is deluded.

- David, Glasgow, UK, 16/10/2009 3:47
Click to rate Rating 143

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0U85I8ONG

Old October 16th, 2009 #27
Alex Linder
Administrator

I didn't even want to read this story because I know that it would make me scream and shout and feel angry for the rest of the day.

- jilly parker, cape Town, 16/10/2009 7:17
Click to rate Rating 244

Report abuse

I feel physically sick.

- EP, London, 16/10/2009 7:13
Click to rate Rating 254

Report abuse

This is absolutely evil and the people responsible should be shot regardless of race!

It is political correctness such as this which makes popularity in far right organisations grow. There was a time when right was right and wrong was wrong without any conditions - lets hope the stupid bald headed men who come up with these politically correct policies see sense!

Sincere condolances to the families of both these innocent people....

- Jagdeep Singh, Ilford, UK, 16/10/2009 6:57
Click to rate Rating 273

Report abuse

Foul ugly scum.. should all have been drowned at birth. If that was here in the uk they would have been let off with a caution probably.

- LJ, London, 16/10/2009 6:56
Click to rate Rating 250

Report abuse

a sick horrific murder story without a doubt, but trust me, the last problem America has is 'liberal bias in the media'; not when openly extreme right wing and nationalist channels like Fox news (a disgrace to impartial journalism) attract 100 million plus viewers.

- bryony, cambridge, 16/10/2009 6:55
Click to rate Rating 305

Report abuse

Your comments:When you have a rabid dog you put it down. You can never trust it and it's of no use.
Black or white, these creatures have forfeited the right to be called human.

- Frank, Norwich, 16/10/2009 6:54
Click to rate Rating 367

Report abuse

Execute them , that is the only justice, those poor people , a total waste .

- mike, durham, 16/10/2009 6:54
Click to rate Rating 57

Report abuse

So, in other words, all the actual facts of the case illustrate that race was not a motive for this crime, but a few right-wing nutjobs say it was.

Hardly controversial, no matter how much some people might wish it to be. I'd have hoped the horror of the crime would be enough to deter people from trying to make it a political issue.

- Ade, Brighton, 16/10/2009 6:47
Click to rate Rating 83

Report abuse

very little shocks me these days but the brutality of what this heinous beings did surely has! if ever there was a reason for the death penalty being the correct option then this is definitely it - for such evil as this the death penalty is too good for them. those poor young people it is just too horrific to comprehend what they went through leading up to their deaths and as for their families knowing how their precious loved ones died there's no way they'll ever get over it.
i doubt colour played any part in this wickedness but there are also instances no doubt which are the other way round where the race card is played and also bears no relevance either. some people are just wicked and evil and it wouldn't make any difference who they take their depraved actions out on...

- expat, portugal, 16/10/2009 6:45
Click to rate Rating 31

Report abuse

Cannot believe some of these comments
"Black on white crime doesn't get reported" "PC lefties say only white people can be racist"?????????????
Come off it people, what planet do you live on?
When was the last time you read ANYTHING positive about a non-white youth (other than an entertainer or sportsperson) in the mainstream media. According the papers and TV all young blacks are either muggers, killers or victims of black on black crime.
When did Abu Hamza change his forenames to "Racist Preacher Of Hate" as it seems compulsory to call him whenever he is mentioned?
This was an appalling crime which contrary to what the headline says has been widely reported in the US, with the colour of the victims and criminals also widely reported (for whatever difference it makes) and was reported in the UK. That it wasn't banner headlines in the UK is because it happened in America and foreign crimes don't geneally make the front pages over here.

- harryrobb, edinburgh, 16/10/2009 6:42
Click to rate Rating 85

Report abuse

These poor people, cant believe how much torture this guys went through - death penalty all the way for these people - unfortuantly even they will suffer a more humane ending than those they murdered. horrible.

- Lisa, Basel, Switzerland, 16/10/2009 6:40
Click to rate Rating 62

Report abuse

I have been following this case for sometime. These 2 young kids were horrifically raped, beaten, suffacated, burnt and then dumped. The poor girl even had some kind of liquidd poured down her throat to hide evidence. Car jackings happen all the time i the US but this was no car jacking, this was plain murder. One reason that it wasn't deemed as a rascist hate crime was that the defendents had some white associates. I personally think it was a racist crime. If the tables had turned there would've been an outcry.

- sam, london, 16/10/2009 6:35
Click to rate Rating 72

Report abuse

No.
That's the easy answer to the Mail's question. All the right wing "conclusions" are based on guesswork and "could have's".

- Dan, Essex, 16/10/2009 6:34
Click to rate Rating 58

Report abuse

For those of you who have never been to other parts of the world, including South Africa, this sort of crime happens regularly but there is often very little mention in the UK media simply because it would not be PC. It happens in some of the supposedly idyllic Caribbean Islands but does not often appear in the UK media, again, because it is not PC. There is good and bad in every nationality and in every society.

- Kenneth, Suffolk, England, 16/10/2009 6:34
Click to rate Rating 57

Report abuse

What this lovely couple went through is just unbelievable. And colour shouldn't come into it but if this happened two years ago in 2007 why oh why are we only hearing about it now. Those evil monsters should suffer the same fate as this young couple who had their whole life ahead of them. Yes I agree with the death penatly for the quilty, and they should be on suicide watch 24 hours a day so they can't take the easy way out and not pay for what they have done. I really can't emphasis this strongly enough and I'm not even related or even know them or even in the same country at Channon and Christoper, Heaven forbid I'd be related to the perbertrators. The last comment I'd type here remember in Medieval times when they showed no mercey, hung, drawn and quarter them while still alive.Who being crying now. No mercy whatsover. At least Channon and Christopher are in heaven now and God is looking after them. Two angels in heaven. Rest in Peace.

- Mary, UK., 16/10/2009 6:33
Click to rate Rating 38

Report abuse

If it had been a white group of men on a black couple, America would have erupted in riots and marches and Al Sharpton and crew condemning the white people of the world. Because it was a black group of men on a white couple, well, we can't talk about that can we? That would be *racist*, wouldn't it?

- Pennie, michigan usa, 16/10/2009 6:31
Click to rate Rating 130

Report abuse

Pure evil. Inhumane. Satanic.

These people will be punished very severely in the next life.

- Ashling, Ireland, 16/10/2009 6:28
Click to rate Rating 60

Report abuse

I think its true,if it had been five white kidsdoing this to a black couple a hell of a lot more coverage would have happend and the first thing that would have been yelled is 'racist' crime.
God rest their poor souls

- dolly, cheriton kent, 16/10/2009 6:28
Click to rate Rating 99

Report abuse

This article is interesting in the context of reports yesterday that the BNP must, by law, remove any limitation on its membership to whites only.

I wonder then, how can it be lawful for black police officers to form an association for blacks? As I understand it, racial equity means that no race (minority or majority) should be treated any differently from any other. That's not the way it works though, is it? There is a mountain of legislation protecting some sectors of our population which is not matched by protection for the majority.

Surely we need legislation that simply views us as people, and does not categorise us by size, shape, colour or faith. Any categorisation is racist.

- mike, salisbury, uk, 16/10/2009 6:25
Click to rate Rating 58

Report abuse

This crime was reported. I remember hearing the parents say on TV that they had received cards and letters from people all over the world. It was also plastered all over the internet.

- Cathy, Alberta, Canada, 16/10/2009 6:25
Click to rate Rating 42

Report abuse

Savages

- mumbo gumbo, notts, 16/10/2009 6:22
Click to rate Rating 62

Report abuse

This is no different to what the BBC does. Frequently they do not give a description of suspects or carry a photograph (when other media sources do) when the crime involves non-white suspects.

It is apparently an official policy to ensure "diversity and social cohesion". Read all about it on the Biased-BBC Blog.

Perhaps hushing up crimes that dont show multiculturalism in a good light will make them go away

- Alan, Reading, 16/10/2009 6:14
Click to rate Rating 1188

Report abuse

Yep, the PC Brigade in this world benefits everyone apart from white people.

We always hear about racially motivated crimes when it is done by a white person but when it's done to a white person nothing gets stated, it is just a murder. But it happens all the time.

We live in a sick sad world.

- C, London, UK, 16/10/2009 6:07
Click to rate Rating 1297

Report abuse

What a brutal story !! i was so shocked reading it.
As for hate crime, i think that these perps just hate people, hate life.
As for life in jail. Why? There is no rehabilitation for people like this.
Letahal injection / electric chair / firing squad.
An eye for an eye.

- Rory, Dublin, 16/10/2009 6:00
Click to rate Rating 1328

Report abuse

I feel sick to my stomach after reading this. People like this do not deserve to ever ever be allowed to walk as free people. What a sickening waste of life and something their poor families will never ever recover from I am sure. Awful.

- Louise, London, 16/10/2009 5:51
Click to rate Rating 1109

Report abuse

That is a horrific story of murder carried out by cold calculated sick individuals, all i know is they should all be sentenced to death. What is the point in keeping alive humans like this, you can never release them back into civilised society and they really dont deserve to live. We do the same to animals, who havent even done anything wrong sometimes!
I just wish the UK had the death penalty.

- Spencer, Surrey, 16/10/2009 5:47
Click to rate Rating 1025

Report abuse

Violence only generates high-profile stories when the cast of characters fits the script. How sad. Murder is murder, and news should be news regardless of political correctness.

- Frank LeMoyne, North Carolina, US, 16/10/2009 5:47

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0U85TIIP2

Old October 16th, 2009 #28
Alex Linder
Administrator

I never heard about this couple. I had to stop reading the details of their death because of how horrific it was for them. Our media is like any other. They strive to cover stories that will increase stories & improve ratings. Perhaps they thought this story would make people turn off the television. I know I could not sit & listen to the details of this horror. I don't think it was racial because we are still biased toward whites. When a black child goes missing, it isn't covered. When a white child goes missing it is all over the networks.

- Sarah, Iowa, USA, 15/10/2009 22:18
Click to rate Rating 79

Report abuse

Dont be silly ,white people and Christians cant be the target of race or religious crimes,we are all evil slave traders and invaders of peacfull nations.

- john the expat, left planet labour, 15/10/2009 22:08
Click to rate Rating 126

Report abuse

I haven't seen this reported on any of the news networks here so far - not even Fox. At least the animals who carried out these sickening crimes have been caught though, and the death penalty surely was never more richly deserved.

- stuart, virginia, USA, 15/10/2009 21:30
Click to rate Rating 122

Report abuse

Yawn.............only in the Mail......... to stir up racial hatred.

PEACE

- Spencer, manchester, 15/10/2009 20:54
Click to rate Rating 674

Report abuse

Just the same as black on white crime doesn't get reported in the UK. Many muppets seem to think that racism only cuts one way!

- Mark R, Coventry UK, 15/10/2009 19:52
Click to rate Rating 157

Report abuse

It is exactly the same over here. Scenario 1) white youths beat up Asian, race crime and all over the press. Scenario 2) Asian youths beat up white youth, by-line in local rag with mention from local police saying no evidence of any race crime.

- john,, manchester, 15/10/2009 18:32
Click to rate Rating 166

Report abuse

Savage scum dogs!!!

- Ian, Oldham, Uk, 15/10/2009 17:54
Click to rate Rating 137

Report abuse

There is no point expressing how I feel when I read this, any person who is able to show a shred of human emotion will feel the exact same feeling reading the details.
The one comment I really hate is when the County Sheriff said 'they were two kids in the wrong place at the wrong time'. No, no they were not. They were two people on a date, minding their own business, it was no wrong time. It is a patronising excuse for such a tragic waste of life. People with that mentality to inflict such evil are not fit to walk amongst the rest of us.
Whether race is an issue, I don't care-I am amazed that it happened in 2007 and it took the issue of race for the story to become more widely known. That is an inditement in itself. Just this week another article was published in another paper arguing that the American liberal media are fearful of right-wing attacks. Now this articles argues the opposite.
Evil is not race specific-but I am annoyed it took the issue of race for this to surface.

- David, Glasgow, 15/10/2009 16:35
Click to rate Rating 138

Report abuse

This is why there should be a death Penalty.

A crime is a crime, a brutal murder is a brutal murder whoever commits it.

Let them Fry or Hang or choke to death in the gas chamber, see how they like it.

Also make their death as slow and painful as they inflicted on their victims.

- Mark, Leigh, Lancs, 15/10/2009 16:18
Click to rate Rating 155

Report abuse

Breaks my heart, those are some sick, sick minds who did this crime. RIP the couple with the lovely smiles.

- Joy, London, 15/10/2009 16:15
Click to rate Rating 129

Report abuse

I just don't understand how people can be so evil? At least this happened in America where, fortunately, life means life and (at least in this State) they have the death penalty.

- Clare, Someret, England, 15/10/2009 16:04
Click to rate Rating 135

Report abuse

I've been asking the same questions. Where is the coverage for this horrible crime? If you didn't know about this crime, the dates, the names, you would be hard pressed to get any information at all. Why ? Someone explain it to me cause I'd really like to know.

- D. Bender, Tucson, USA, 15/10/2009 15:06

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...#ixzz0U85cSnPN

Old October 16th, 2009 #29
Johnny James

What an awfull world, are there any good people left. - Romi May, Handsworth Wood, 16/10/2009 3:40

Yeah, we're right here. We're called White people. You can be a good person too if you love your race, fight injustice, fight evil, sick niggers, love your White wife, raise many White children, teach them to fight the evil niggers, and don't sleep with Pakis and chinks.

Old October 16th, 2009 #30
Alex Linder
Administrator

No one will ever convince me that Christianity isn't to blame for making White people so opposed to thinking logically about the horrible.

Old October 16th, 2009 #31
Alex Linder
Administrator

When I hear about something awful, I want to know:

what is the source/cause/context? Is this something that can be done about, or merely an evil that must tolerated?

Crime is something that can't be eliminated but can be cut to minimal levels through racial segregation and the right type of punishment.

The niggers, all of them associated with this crime, including the cunt, should have been taken out and shot five minutes after it was established they were involved. Our justice system is nothing but a scam designed to enrich lawyers and politicians. It is nothing but cold, hateful proceduralism, and no justice is found anywhere inside it.

Old October 16th, 2009 #32
Johnny James

I'll say again, this type of thing doesn't necessarily raise awareness of the concept of Whiteness and its fragility. It only causes awareness of nigger-crime, but doesn't necessarily convince your average brainwashed White that he / she should not be engaging in relations with one of the "good ones," or, for that matter, non-Whites with low propensity for crime such as Orientals and Curries. The concept of Whiteness must be ingrained as a unique and perishable quality that is lost through miscegenation.

Of course, stories like this serve as rich feeding grounds for racial awareness.

Old October 16th, 2009 #33
Alex Linder
Administrator

[My comment, don't know if it will appear.]

1) Knoxville isn't the Deep South. 2) Your reporter's bigotry aside, there has never been a time in America when whites attacked blacks at anything near the levels blacks rape and murder whites today. But of course, lazy, sloppy, PC journalists aren't interested in the facts, which is why cases like this, which are not uncommon, go unheard of outside the cities in which they occur.

The jews of the ADL invented the bogus concept of hate crimes to detract attention from real crime, 50% committed by black males, even though they are roughly 6% of the population in America.

Those who mix colored predators with civilized white society in the name of civil rights and equality are the real haters, whether in the U.S. or Britain.

Forced-association laws and media non-coverage are ways the jews facilitate the coloreds' slaughter of the hated whites.

If you haven't figured it out yet, reader, 'racist' is a code word. It doesn't refer to some whites. It refers to _all_ whites.

Old October 16th, 2009 #34
James Hawthorne

Little bit of history on the Daily Mail

Quote:
In early 1934, Rothermere and the Mail' were editorially sympathetic to Oswald Mosley and the radical National Socialist British Union of Fascists.[18] Rothermere wrote an article entitled "Hurrah for the Blackshirts", in January 1934, praising Mosley for his "sound, commonsense, Conservative doctrine".[19] However, pressure from advertisers in the Daily Mail grew significant when Rothermere proposed to set up a cigarette company and so Rothermere backed off and ceased to support them.[20]

During the great abdication crisis of 1936, the Daily Mail supported the King, but was only joined by the Daily Express, Evening Standard and Evening News.[21]

Rothermere was a friend and supporter of both Benito Mussolini and Adolf Hitler, which influenced the Mail's political stance towards them up to 1939.[22][23] Rothermere visited and corresponded with Hitler. On 1 October 1938, Rothermere sent Hitler a telegram in support of Germany's invasion of the Sudetenland, and expressing the hope that 'Adolf the Great' would become a popular figure in Britain.
Daily_Mail Daily_Mail

VNN Media

Old October 16th, 2009 #35
Alex Linder
Administrator

Is it true the DM is the best read paper in Britain? I'd be interested in seeing comparative circulation figures if someone has them.

Old October 16th, 2009 #36
James Hawthorne

Figures shown are average circulations for January of each year. Only newspapers with circulations of more than 100,000 copies per day in January 2009 are listed. Regardless of immediate source, all figures originate from the Audit Bureau of Circulations.

Quote:
Stats 2009

The Sun 3,146,006

Daily Mail 2,200,398

Daily Mirror 1,366,891

Daily Telegraph 783,210

Daily Express 736,340

The Times 617,483

Financial Times 426,676

The Guardian 358,844

Daily Record 354,302

Evening Standard 237,403

The Independent 215,504

Express & Star 128,836

Manchester Evening News 110,582

VNN Media

Old October 16th, 2009 #37
Alex Linder
Administrator

Thanks, Hawthorne. I did not realize DM was that much better read than, for instance, The Guardian. The Sun, of course, is a tabloid.

So at the least over two million people in UK will hear about Christian/Newsom.

Old October 16th, 2009 #38
Alex Linder
Administrator

You see from the reaction of the readers how strong the emotions are this story generates. Well, in tv terms, that means big bucks. Yet the story was ignored by our national media, supposedly, the leftists lie to us, driven by pursuit of the dollar and nothing else.

The media passed on tens of millions of dollars by refusing to cover this crime. Its loxist agenda is more important.

Otherwise the media would give you...

long, drawn-out profile of Channon Christian, a wholesome and extremely photogenic young woman. Interviews with all her friends. Trips to her gravesite.

Same for Chris Newsom, a handsome, wholesome young man. Imagine all the emotion that could be wrung out of this horrific double torture-murder.

The media has done all it could to ignore the crime, to turn it from an anti-white orgy of torture and rape into an automobile theft.

Not a rape-murder, not a torture-murder, but a carjacking-murder. Think about that.

Old October 16th, 2009 #39
Alex Linder
Administrator

Here's a typical, probably female reaction:

Now, you think about all the stuff the media do cover - you don't think this case is dynamite compared to the firecracker of Scott Pederson (sp?)?

Old October 16th, 2009 #40
John White2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder
That is interesting. You know 'order of magnitude' means 10x?
Yeah Alex. A GoVNN flyer was scanned and published verbatim in the top British newspaper.

Thread