confederate

Thumbs up Lemaricus Davidson-sentenced

it's death. the nigger gets the needle.

Dr. William Pierce

Old October 30th, 2009 #2
OTPTT
Banned

That's to easy and painless.

Last edited by OTPTT; October 30th, 2009 at 02:58 PM.

Old October 30th, 2009 #3
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

I found this: http://renovomedia.com/news/christia...nced-to-death/

Soon there will be more.

Mike

Old October 30th, 2009 #4
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Thumbs up More Good News!

Guess which of these nigs is shaking in his shoes and is scared to death?
Quote:
Cobbins in protective custody at West TN prison after expressing safety concern

A co-defendant convicted for his role in the torture slayings of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom is in protective custody at a prison in West Tennessee.

Letalvis Cobbins, 26, expressed a concern for his safety while being classified at a Nashville prison by the Tennessee Department of Correction, according to Department of Correction spokeswoman Dorinda Carter.

"Based on his statements that he feared for his safety, the warden in Nashville recommended to the warden at Hardeman (County Correctional Center) that he be removed from the general (prison) population," Carter said.

Carter said she did not know the specifics of his concern or whether an internal investigation was ordered after he raised the concern with correction officials.

Cobbins was moved to Hardeman last Friday and is in a protective custody unit at the Whiteville facility, which is run by the Corrections Corporation of America, a private company that contracts with the state of Tennessee.

The medium-security prison has 2,016 beds. Carter said she did not know how many inmates are in the protective custody unit.

Cobbins, 26, was convicted in August of first-degree murder in the death of Christian and of facilitating the murder of Newsom in January 2007 and sentenced to life without parole.

His brother, Lemaricus Davidson, 28, was convicted Wednesday of the first-degree murders of the Knox County couple who were carjacked while on a date. A jury will begin deliberations Friday on whether he should be put to death by lethal injection, sentenced to life without parole or life in prison, a mandatory 51-year sentence.

Two other co-defendants, George Thomas and Vanessa Coleman, are awaiting trial.

Cobbins had been at the Charless Bass Correctional Complex in Nashville where the Correction Department assessed where he should serve his sentence. Maximum-security facilities are reserved for death row inmates, but Cobbins could be sent to such a facility, based on his behavior, Carter said.

While in protective custody, Cobbins may mingle and share meals with a small number of inmates away from the prison's general population.

He could be locked down in his cell up to 23 hours a day if necessary, based on threats to his safety.

A protective custody review committee assesses inmates' status every 30 days, but safety concerns are looked at daily, Carter said.
His day is coming!
Found Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike in Denver View Post
I found this: http://renovomedia.com/news/christia...nced-to-death/

Soon there will be more.

Mike

Old October 30th, 2009 #5
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dale VanderMeer View Post
Letalvis Cobbins, 26, expressed a concern for his safety while being classified at a Nashville prison by the Tennessee Department of Correction, according to Department of Correction spokeswoman Dorinda Carter.
His being in protective custody means he's being administratively segregated and is likely being locked down 23 hours a day in his cell allowed an hour out per day. He could be a target for a sniper if he ever saw the prison yard. Not probable while in admin. segregation though.

Some believed he'd be welcomed like a conquerer in prison. Wonder why he's askeerd?

Old October 30th, 2009 #6
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
He could be a target for a sniper if he ever saw the prison yard.
C'mon, what prison yard in this country would afford a sniper a clear line of sight without the sniper himself being exposed?

(And don't say a guard tower. If the staff wants you dead they have other, better ways.)

Old October 30th, 2009 #7
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeTodd View Post
C'mon, what prison yard in this country would afford a sniper a clear line of sight without the sniper himself being exposed?
Most of the state prisons and many of the federal prisons. Use Google Earth and look at a few prisons, the layout, and the surrounding area. You might be surprised.

Sniper kills prisoner inside French jail
Quote:
Like a scene from a crime thriller film, a prisoner who faced interrogation over a murder was shot dead inside his French jail by a sniper positioned on a nearby hill

Old October 31st, 2009 #8
Joe_J.
Radio active

Default Just in case...

My comment gets booted (it's under moderation now), I am posting the idiot I replied to and my own comments:

Quote:
gayle polis October 27, 2009 at 2:29 pm
I am crushed and heartbroken for every member of ]your
You will see Channon and Chris again. That is how you can keep on Living. This is NOT the end. You will be away from them for a little while but you will be with them for eternity. You will see them again.
They are in the hands of a Loving God who has washed all their tears away. They’ve endured the kind of torture that Jesus endured. He truly understands. They beat him and he was unrecognizible as a human being. He understands. All of Knoxville’s heart is broken for both of your families. Remember Vengence is mine sayeth the Lord, HE WILL REPAY. Gary and Deana I’ve watched you hurt and the Newsom family. I have two daughters and a son, I’ve imagined in my mind if it had been my children. The pain is incomprehensible. I know your children are your heartbeat. Channon is still alive, even though she has left her body. She has a new body, and she is still living according to God’s Word. She is absent from her body and absent from this world, but she is alive in a beautiful world and with Jesus where my mom and dad are and where we all are going. She is in Paradise. I don’t know where Chris’ faith was in the Lord, but I have heard that Channon had a relationshipwith the Lord. I know you feel her even though she is away and you must feel that blessings are still coming your way because of her. I’m sorry you’re having to relive this over and over and it is as if it happened yesterday because of the trials. This is not fair and justice will be done. God will see to it. Just wait and see. We just loveyou both so much and lift you up in prayer often. Anyone who has a child has a broken]heartbecause of this, but remember, this is not the end. You will see her again. I feel the same for the Newsome family even though I don’t know them personally. May God give you the grace, mercy and favor you need to keep you above water. Certainly this is every parent’s nightmare. Children are precious no matter what age. We will continue to pray. gp
Quote:
Joe Your comment is awaiting moderation.
October 31, 2009 at 8:38 am
Gayle, your liberal, Christian handwringing garbage is what has turned this nation into the cesspit that it is. REAL Christians, prior to the Scofield indoctrination, took care of their societies so that this kind of crime didn’t happen, or didn’t happen often. People likeyou have given over the world to evil….and try to justify it with rapture fairy tales. Your brand of Jesus is only 120 years old. Prior to that, our ancestors had enough sense to keep people separate. Flip over to the Tower of Babel and read what God thinks about mixing everyone together.
Put your money where your false Christianity is and send Cobbins, et. al. some commissary money so they can buy some Newports and Magic Shave.
The church was wrong about slavery and, obviously, it is wrong about diversity, too.
Bring back the rope, make it fast and these kinds of problems won’t happen so much. Lethal injection is way too kind for these criminals.
Enjoy your diversity, Knoxville. This is just one glaring example of what we get from it.
http://renovomedia.com/news/christia...1/#comment-820

Last edited by Joe_J.; October 31st, 2009 at 10:43 AM.

Old October 31st, 2009 #9
Grogan

Death Row for 20-30 years. By the time he gets the needle, he'll be totally insane.

The last nigger to be executed in TN was in 1960.

Number of Death Row: 89
Numbers Breakdown: 87 males and 2 females
48 White, 38 African Americans, 1 Hispanic, 1 Native American, 1 Asian

This is from a local paper. The TN DOC don't sound too impressed with this nigger.
Quote:

"KNOXVILLE - The gates of Tennessee's only death row prison opened wide for Lemaricus Davidson tonight, hours after a Knox County jury sentenced him to die for his role as the ringleader in the January 2007 carjacking, torture and killings of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom.

Davidson arrived at Riverbend Maximum Security Institution's Unit 2 in Nashville around 6 p.m. local time, said Dorinda Carter, spokeswoman for the Tennessee Department of Correction. He'll spend 23 hours per day alone in his cell every day, with just one hour of daylight in a caged yard.

That status won't change for at least 18 months, Carter said. Depending on his behavior, Davidson could eventually be upgraded to allow occasional phone calls or the chance to apply for inmate jobs such as cleaning, she said.

"Regardless of their status, they don't ever leave that building," she said.

Old November 15th, 2009 #10
Xuxalina Rihhia
Banned

Angry

Death Row for 20-30 years. By the time he gets the needle, he'll be totally insane.

The last nigger to be executed in TN was in 1960.

Tennessee was still a Jim Crow/Segregationalist state when they executed the last Vandal Nigger. Things were always better under Segregation

SEGREGATION YESTERDAY, SEGREGATION TODAY AND SEGREGATION FOREVER!!!

Old June 5th, 2011 #12
Lagergeld
Tard Corralled

Good riddance, nigger.

Old June 7th, 2011 #13
Jerry Abbott

The killer who got the death penalty, Lemaricus Davidson, had a white girlfriend named Daphne Sutton (not ugly, but kind of homely). She wasn't around during the murders of Channon and Chris because Davidson had beaten her up.

Lemaricus Davidson had recently gotten out of prison for carjacking.

Another of the killers, George "Detroit" Thomas, also had a (fat, ugly) white girlfriend named Stacy Lawson.

The black female involved in the murders was Vanessa Coleman, who was the girlfriend of Letalvis Cobbins.

Vanessa Coleman was sentenced to 53 years.
Letalvis Cobbins was sentenced to life plus 100 years.
George Thomas got life without parole.

The remaining nigger, Eric Boyd, was convicted of being an accessory after the fact and sentenced to 18 years.

Old June 12th, 2011 #14
Sean Gruber

When do the jews who turned the niggers loose on us get the death penalty?

You know, all the jews who pushed and still push desegregation, multiculturalism, antiracism, To Kill a Mockingbird, the Freedom Riders, theories of white evil and noble negroidism, who ram blacks down our throats every minute and say we ought to grin about it or we're bad, bad people who shouldn't be alive.

Niggers only do what comes naturally to them in whatever situation they're put in.

Jews put them, socially, in their current situation where they're wrecking our society and lives.

So, when are the jews going to be sentenced?

When are the jews going to get the death penalty?

Less talk, more action

Tags
knoxville horror, knoxville massacre

Thread