VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 22nd, 2014 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Gaming Media

i dont understand this or care enough to, but it appears to be non-directly-political example of media collusion to push an ideology

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-L...st-on-the-list

Old September 22nd, 2014 #2
varg

Back story about Zoe Quinn and #GamerGate

She's basically some ugly whore feminist/SJW who fucked a bunch of gaming journalists and developers into getting her 'game' called Depression Quest green lit on Steam (gaming distribution system.) Usually getting on Steam is a big process and your game has to be somewhat decent quality.

I say she made a 'game' because it's not a real game in the sense of what normally gets green lit on Steam, just a text presentation.

Anyway the entire gaming media ring have rallied behind her and another feminist videogame journalist named Anita Sarkeesian. They both whine about the 'sexism' and 'oppression' of women in video games.

Anyway the point is that even in video game journalism you find the same narrative and politics you see everywhere else. Kikes and feminists injecting social justice/womens lib/feminism into things where it doesn't even belong.

Old September 22nd, 2014 #3
Sean Gruber

It's vague. A lot of talk about "the corruption of journalistic ethics," but I don't see, for example, any concrete accusation that journalists were paid to hype specific products. [EDIT: Well, varg just indicated one such accusation. ]

My paranoia says that the real pressure on the writers is the pressure to be jewy. The game writing culture would then be more like hasbara than journalism.

Less talk, more action

Old September 22nd, 2014 #4
robert burns

I read about this on another site and as varg said I took it she was fucking everybody to get ahead in the gaming world. Really nothing new in the business world, just a whore sleeping her way to the top.

Old September 22nd, 2014 #5
varg

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert burns View Post
I read about this on another site and as varg said I took it she was fucking everybody to get ahead in the gaming world. Really nothing new in the business world, just a whore sleeping her way to the top.
Yes but it's also about the jewing of gaming journalism, almost all of these sites write about social justice and 'equality' issues now. This stuff infects everything. That's partially why the Zoe Quinn story got big, because all these gaming sites stick up for the poor oppressed whore. You wouldn't think it would be such a big part of something like videogaming news, but it is. Internet Aristocrat talks about it @2.29 in the first video I posted. He makes pretty good youtube videos bashing 'social justice warriors' and other assorted freaks in his tumblrism series: https://www.youtube.com/user/InternetAristocrat/videos

Old September 28th, 2014 #6
Crowe

The gaming culture has been in the palm of the jews since the 90s. Its just another method of attack to poison and brainwash our youth. The jews are just covering multiple bases by spreading cultural marxism through gaming to people who wouldn't otherwise care that much about TV.

Example, a developer pushing pro-faggot propaganda into games whether anyone likes it or not:

http://jstationx.com/bioware-gay-characters/

The CEO of that company is Ray Muzyka - the surname could either be Polish, or Jewish. I couldn't find enough information to confirm whether he is a jew or not, but I have my suspicions.

Old September 29th, 2014 #7
bigpimpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Its just another method of attack to poison and brainwash our youth. The jews are just covering multiple bases by spreading cultural marxism through gaming to people who wouldn't otherwise care that much about TV.
Media aren't germs you spray in the air infecting people and making them change against their will.

The sickness lies within, it's genetic, and removing jews won't magically make aryans out of mindless cattle.

Old October 3rd, 2014 #8
Chad Wentworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpimpin View Post
Media aren't germs you spray in the air infecting people and making them change against their will.

The sickness lies within, it's genetic, and removing jews won't magically make aryans out of mindless cattle.
Wow, really insightful, so the only solution according to you is some Stalin on steroids, or to leave things as they are. Cynicism is not an answer, it's easy to fall for, it stifles any action, it leads to resignation and passivity, and no wonder men of action never fell for it. The fact that the masses are culturally passive is nothing new, and by being cynical you are just like the cattle you deplore. Removing the Jews makes a huge difference, anything you do makes a difference.

Just the fact that these freaks and degenerates in gaming journalism were exposed is proof of this. It's also an interesting case study, I'd like to see it exported to the wider media.

Quote:
The personal attacks, ostrich tactics, smears, insults and mockery have failed. #GamerGate is winning. Incredible, but true. So what's next?
https://twitter.com/hashtag/gamergate?src=hash

Last edited by Chad Wentworth; October 3rd, 2014 at 08:39 AM.

Old October 3rd, 2014 #9
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Default Gamergate and the End of Culture

http://www.radixjournal.com/journal/...end-of-culture

Miss Quinn has one game to her credit, a So This Is How It Ends entry in its own right called Depression Quest. You are a “human being” (so as to include all the people who can’t figure out what sex they are, though this still presumably excludes the otherkin) living with depression. And that’s it. The game–by which I mean a series of web pages–has the purpose of “spreading awareness,” and it accomplished that in my case. After five minutes of “play,” I certainly understood depression as I found myself calculating whether the ceiling fan could support a rope and my body weight.

How the hell is this a critically acclaimed project rather than an obscure website? Well, that brings us to the heart of Gamergate. Like the Monica Lewinsky scandal, Gamergate isn’t really about sex–but it is. In 2013, Zoe Quinn managed to get herself a boyfriend who shared her interest in social justice. It emerges that she was cheating on him with as many as five different men (hence the alternate name for the scandal–Five Guys). Her boyfriend responded by posting the entire sordid history of their relationship online. (As we’ve started with the jokes already, what does Zoe Quinn do after she’s been to Five Guys? Finally get something to eat.)

Why does this matter to anyone? Because these men included gaming journalists who were promoting and reporting on her projects. Like any self-respecting and strong independent woman, Quinn had essentially slept her way into a career. And just as if it would be considered a gross violation of ethics if a Politico reporter was having a House of Cards-style affair with a politician she is ostensibly covering, the inappropriate personal relationship between various industry figures and an “independent” game producer raised questions about the entire state of the industry.

What followed were a series of claims and counter-claims between Zoe Quinn and her detractors. These can be broadly separated into two camps. The anti-Zoe forces are mostly independent investigators and online commentators. They include commentators like Internet Aristocrat and the TheInvestigamer, posters on forums like Reddit and /pol, and some borderline Beltway Right figures like Christina Hoff Summers of the American Enterprise Institute. Even Breitbart has seized on the cause, notably revealing a “Journolist” style collective effort to shape the Narrative.

Their fire is directed not just on Quinn but on “Social Justice Warriors” (SJW’s) generally, who are seen as totalitarian, humorless, and engaged in a hostile takeover of the gaming subculture. More importantly, as the behavior of Quinn herself shows, “social justice” is more about money and control over resources than anything else. Quinn systematically took down an effort by a group called “Fine Young Capitalists” to promote female game developers, ostensibly for social justice reasons but also to secure her own market share. The result lead to the individuals at FYC being “doxed” and receiving death threats.

In contrast, Quinn’s defenders are precisely what you would expect and their case can be summarized easily. Shut up, they explained.

Old October 4th, 2014 #10
Jason 916
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
The gaming culture has been in the palm of the jews since the 90s. Its just another method of attack to poison and brainwash our youth. The jews are just covering multiple bases by spreading cultural marxism through gaming to people who wouldn't otherwise care that much about TV.

Example, a developer pushing pro-faggot propaganda into games whether anyone likes it or not:

http://jstationx.com/bioware-gay-characters/

The CEO of that company is Ray Muzyka - the surname could either be Polish, or Jewish. I couldn't find enough information to confirm whether he is a jew or not, but I have my suspicions.
Yeah, in the first 2 Mass Effects, the faggotry was subtle and mostly by the player's choice it seemed, also the race-mixing. In Mass Effect 3, they just put it right in your face.

Old October 6th, 2014 #11
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpimpin View Post
People in general are sheep, and they prefer to follow and go along with whoever/whatever someone else says the societal norms are. In our society jews decide what these norms are. And they follow. Me, and most others on VNN refuse to play according to jew rules. BUT that doesn't mean that we shouldn't try to encourage and promote a healthier society in which these sheeple will benefit from societal norms that benefit them racially, culturally, and economically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 916 View Post
Yeah, in the first 2 Mass Effects, the faggotry was subtle and mostly by the player's choice it seemed, also the race-mixing. In Mass Effect 3, they just put it right in your face.
I thought Mass Effect was overrated as hell. I played the first one on Xbox 360, and never even finished it.

Last edited by Crowe; October 6th, 2014 at 07:48 AM.

Thread