Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2007 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default General - If you're a controlled media reporter, click here for contact info

Channon Christian & Chris Newsom Memorial Rally (Knoxville, Tennessee, 2007)

Controlled-Media Contact:

Alex Linder
[email protected]

I will get back in touch with you ASAP, and supply you with any information or quotations you need.

Email me, we will set up a phone call.

Old March 19th, 2007 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

NOTE TO VNN PEOPLE INTERESTED IN HELPING

I will be making specific threads for each task we need accomplished to produce a successful rally. Please help if you can. If you can't, then spread the word and join us in Knoxville.

Old June 7th, 2007 #3
America First

Default Fake idiots letter by I say a 100% anti.

Hope this is okay on this thread, just read this and before I go out the door, I wanted to share this insane letter to NNNF.

Text is below. Note to Mods, feel free to delete if this is out of place.

View First Unread Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes

#1 Yesterday, 11:52 PM
SAM Posts: n/a

Chris and Channon posterchildren for your racist paper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi...
I live in Knoxville, TN and I actually attended high school with Chris Newsom. When I got home yesterday the 3rd publication of your paper was in my driveway with a poster, "HUSH CRIMES EXPOSED?" Believe me that when Chris and Channon were murdered our entire community was very hurt. How could something like this happen, and to someone we all know. Chris played baseball for our high school and he was always at basketball games and other sporting events cheering on his friends and fellow classmates. Heres the thing... We live a community where there are very few African Americans. The entire time I was in high school there was only one black kid. However, you people did not know Chris Newsom, and if he were still alive he would be absolutely appalled that you included him and Channon in your racist paper. You just picked an opportune situation to drag through the mud, and get peoples attention. This is a terrible thing and people here still haven't healed, and you all are making them your, "posterchildren." It's despicable! These were good people and you are using their death to try and benifit yourselves. You should all be ashamed- Chris and Channon certainly would be. They would want nothing to do with your paper or your people. IT IS JUST WRONG!!!

SAM

#2 Yesterday, 11:59 PM
Whitebear
Senior Editor

Re: Chris and Channon posterchildren for your racist paper

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"HUSH CRIMES EXPOSED?"

New Nation News (the website) and this forum do not 'have a paper'.

Do you feel that all black-on-white crimes should be suppressed?

If so why?

We cannot allow the natural passions and prejudices of other peoples
to lead our country to destruction.

-Charles A. Lindbergh
http://www.fff.org/freedom/0495c.asp

Old June 7th, 2007 #4
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by America First View Post
Hi... I live in Knoxville, TN and I actually attended high school with Chris Newsom. When I got home yesterday the 3rd publication of your paper was in my driveway with a poster, "HUSH CRIMES EXPOSED?"
That's great news! Alex and I were in Knoxville the first part of this week. Tuesday morning he and I wrapped about 320 papers with a newly revised flyer. I had to be in Atlanta later in the day and had to leave Knoxville around 2pm. All reps to Alex for getting those papers out before he left Knoxville. He is the bionic man without the bionics.

Old June 7th, 2007 #5
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Wonder if Sam will think these niave thoughts when Sambo gets a hold of him?

My guess is yes. Sam will be crying and trying to convince him self that not all niggers are like this. Just take a look at the Nigrow that went too our school.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Thread