VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 19th, 2007 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default Task: Special Newspaper

I propose we create a special edition of our newspaper(s) focused on detailing the horrific HATE CRIME and the SYSTEM that made it inevitable.

We make it eight pages. Full of graphics and crime stats and facts, fleshing out the need for the rally, which is advertised on the front and back cover.

We need people to distribute these papers and fliers (such as already has been created) and stickers on the weekdays leading up to the rally. I will go to Knoxville a few days before the rally and do this, and others are welcome to join me.

This is a rally we want to attract as many of the general public as possible, and that only works with preparation - talking to people and passing out papers and doing media interviews.

Old March 20th, 2007 #2
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Hey Rounder? I think they just blew reveille.

Old March 20th, 2007 #3
Kievsky

Headline of the Newspaper:

INTEGRATION IS MURDER

below it in a smaller font, "Exhibit 563,877,264: Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome."

Just my two cents.

Old March 20th, 2007 #4
Kievsky

On the 2nd page,

DIVERSITY IS GENOCIDE FOR WHITES

with pictures of murdered Whites and the nig perpetrators.

Then an article entitled "Survival is its own justification." I'll write it if you want, though Alex's writing is more impactful and more succinct.

Old March 20th, 2007 #5
Kievsky

Default Survival is its own justification

Survival is its own justification

Decorum and death, or impropriety and survival; take your pick, White people.

Almost every living creature on earth understands instinctively that survival is ALWAYS its own justification. But White people have been brainwashed into thinking otherwise.

Hundreds of television shows and movies have told you that it's "so uncool to be a racist." Ask yourself, is having a society where White people are tortured, raped, forced to swallow drain cleaner, and hacked to death -- is that all worth it, just to be "cool?"Isn't it time to reject the morality of suicide and choose life? Don't you think Whites deserve to live? Don't you think you deserve to live?

In the southern African countries of Rhodesia and South Africa, Whites chose the morality of suicide. They couldn't stand being called racists any more. Now they are getting AIDS raped, tortured and hacked to death on a daily basis. The Jewish media doesn't report any news about South Africa or Rhodesia/Zimbabwe any more, unless it's to say, "The poor Black Africans are starving to death." Well they are starving because they killed the White farmers. That's the "context" that the Jewish media does not provide. Integration and Black Power has been tried "all the way" in Rhodesia/Zimbabwe, and it meant a torturous genocide and expulsion of Whites, all hushed up by the Jewish media.

Just like they are hushing up the rape/torture/murder of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsome.

Here's a chance to stand up for ourselves. We need you to join us, and add your voice, either publicly or anonymously on our message board at www.vnnforum.com

Old March 20th, 2007 #6
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

I'll lay this thing out and get it printed with some help from Rounder. What we'll need first is $ or at least pledges of cash. We need to at least determine how many we can afford to print. If there exists a surplus of funds, we can do color, otherwise we'll just do a b&w copy.

We'll haul the papers directly to Knoxville and save the individual shipping costs that we typically spend on twpl. We need a show of hands to determine how many delivery boys on bicycles we'll have at our disposal when we arrive.

Old March 20th, 2007 #7
Kievsky

Default I pledge 40 bucks

Joseph,

Count on 40 from me. It might be in two payments of 20, but you'll get it.

I think rather than color, you should do MORE newspapers. Although a color front page would be worth it.

Also, make sure you get the plastic newspaper bags in case people don't find the paper right away. If it rains on it and it's in a plastic newspaper bag, it will be fine. As I recall, you can get like 2000 plastic newspaper sleeves for like 30 dollars.

I think you should shoot for 10,000 newspapers to deliver to Knoxville, in the plastic sleeves to keep them dry.

It's a good thing that the "black area" is geographically identifiable, so as to be avoidable.

Old March 20th, 2007 #8
Donnachaidh

You have my pledge of $200. towards the newspaper part of this project. Springtime is here. Might I suggest to others that want to contribute but don't have the spare funds on hand to consider a garage sale. We all have lots of junk lying around the house that we don't need or want. A garage sale might be a good way of raising a hundred bucks on a Saturday afternoon.

-Adolf Hitler (Mein Kampf)

Old March 20th, 2007 #9
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
I'll lay this thing out ...
If you men need any help with the layout or artwork just let me know. You have my support if needed.

T

Old March 20th, 2007 #10
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Default I'm in.

I'll pledge $50.00 initially.

I also plan on being in Knoxville at least 2 days prior to the event to assist in any way necessary.

Old March 20th, 2007 #11
kymry...

Hello.

To whom can I send money?

K

Old March 20th, 2007 #12
Joseph
Commissioner of Sephardic

I think Rounder will manage the funds, but I haven't actually spoken to him about it yet. Otherwise, I think maybe Alex will do it.

Old March 20th, 2007 #13
Dave C.
Banned

I'm good for an initial $50......just let me know where to send it!

Old March 20th, 2007 #14
kymry...

Even I'm in for $50. It'd be good to set up an account or an address asap for this as the paper, I feel, needs to be very much a tabloid production with less articles and sorta bigger headlines. I agree about the eight pages with a picture of the victims on the front cover and, one assumes, a headline like:

"KNOXVILLE WHITES MURDERED...

....AND MUTILATED"

My donation might assist in its publication. I hope others will pledge $50, too. Not a lot of money even if you have a family.

K

Old March 21st, 2007 #15
VikingWarrior
Kill The 'Kwa

Lightbulb Paging Mr. Miller

We need Mr. Miller on this thread...

I'll pledge $200.00

Old March 21st, 2007 #16
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
I propose we create a special edition of our newspaper(s) focused on detailing the horrific HATE CRIME and the SYSTEM that made it inevitable.

We make it eight pages. Full of graphics and crime stats and facts, fleshing out the need for the rally, which is advertised on the front and back cover.

We need people to distribute these papers and fliers (such as already has been created) and stickers on the weekdays leading up to the rally. I will go to Knoxville a few days before the rally and do this, and others are welcome to join me.

This is a rally we want to attract as many of the general public as possible, and that only works with preparation - talking to people and passing out papers and doing media interviews.
The wind blows 8-pagers all over the place, Alex. Too damn light. I recommend we include 3-4 (or more) pages of TWPL-3 to this crime case, including a full page devoted to convincing white lemmings to come and join our protest rally/demonstration. The rest of TWPL-3 can include lots of other hush crimes plus lots of illegal alien "stuff" pertinent to areas other than Knoxville, for the benefit of our regular distributors.

(Btw, I just now became aware of all these related threads, thanks to Viking Warrior's PM)

Somebody needs to be in overall charge of this Knoxville rally, Alex. And willing to accept the responsibility. Plus, have final approval/disapproval authority on everything related to it. Otherwise, you're gonna have one confusing, disorganized, circle-jerk dominated by Murphy's Law.

Assign somebody, and let him/her get the site selected and the parade permit submitted soonest. Within a week. Hold it downtown, and a few dozen will show up. Hold it in a predominately white area inside a city park and perhaps many hundreds, or even thousands of "friends" will be there in support and solidarity.

You're the boss, but those are my recommendations.

Old March 21st, 2007 #17
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post
The wind blows 8-pagers all over the place, Alex. Too damn light. I recommend we include 3-4 (or more) pages of TWPL-3 to this crime case, including a full page devoted to convincing white lemmings to come and join our protest rally/demonstration. The rest of TWPL-3 can include lots of other hush crimes plus lots of illegal alien "stuff" pertinent to areas other than Knoxville, for the benefit of our regular distributors.

(Btw, I just now became aware of all these related threads, thanks to Viking Warrior's PM)

Somebody needs to be in overall charge of this Knoxville rally, Alex. And willing to accept the responsibility. Plus, have final approval/disapproval authority on everything related to it. Otherwise, you're gonna have one confusing, disorganized, circle-jerk dominated by Murphy's Law.

Assign somebody, and let him/her get the site selected and the parade permit submitted soonest. Within a week. Hold it downtown, and a few dozen will show up. Hold it in a predominately white area inside a city park and perhaps many hundreds, or even thousands of "friends" will be there in support and solidarity.

You're the boss, but those are my recommendations.
Alex is going to produce the rally and be in charge, Glenn. He announced this on Monday nights Free Talk Live. Hal turner is on board as well.

Old March 21st, 2007 #18
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseph View Post
I'll lay this thing out and get it printed with some help from Rounder. What we'll need first is $ or at least pledges of cash. We need to at least determine how many we can afford to print. If there exists a surplus of funds, we can do color, otherwise we'll just do a b&w copy.

We'll haul the papers directly to Knoxville and save the individual shipping costs that we typically spend on twpl. We need a show of hands to determine how many delivery boys on bicycles we'll have at our disposal when we arrive.
A colored cover page is not costly, Joseph. In fact, our printer usually does it free.

Our newspaper fund is presently in the hole $200-$300. Plus, I've got to pay postage on most of the remaining 3,000 copies of TWPL-2.

It's inspiring to see these pledges of financial support, so hopefully they'll go ahead and mail the money in now to build up the fund for TWPL-3, which I believe will include many pages devoted to the Knoxville crime outrage.

I'll handle all monies related to our newspaper, whether Alex decides to print a special edition for Knoxville, or follows my advice to include the Knoxville story in our regular next 16-page edition. No one but myself, Stan, and Joseph has contact with our printer, anyway. For obvious reasons.

Excellent that Joseph has agreed to do the layout. It'll be breath-taking.

Old March 21st, 2007 #19
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hibernian 2.0 View Post
Alex is going to produce the rally and be in charge, Glenn. He announced this on Monday nights Free Talk Live. Hal turner is on board as well.
Well hell, I sure am delighted to hear that, Hibernian. Not to mention, much relieved.

Alex, if you think it advantageous, phone me anytime and I'll try and remove some of Murphy's Laws from this Knoxville event. The spoken word is far more coherent/comprehensible than the typewritten.

Newspaper fund: Send check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808
tel: 417-463-7703

Last edited by Rounder; March 21st, 2007 at 04:30 PM.

Old March 21st, 2007 #20
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rounder View Post

I agree. Just my .02

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Thread