Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > Executive Summary > Channon Christian & Chris Newsom Memorial Forum
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old August 19th, 2013 #61
Alex Linder
Administrator

AUGUST 2013, Wisconsin, niggers attack white teens

http://mindweaponsinragnarok.com/201...e-racism-card/

Old August 20th, 2013 #62
Alex Linder
Administrator

[August 2013, USA, Oklahoma, (australian) Chris Lane, murdered by three teenage niggers because they were bored]

Three teens accused of murder of baseball player Chris Lane identified
Aaron Langmaid, Samantha Landy

August 20, 2013 2:30PM

Michael Jones

James Edwards

Chris Lane wears his baseball equipment in Australia. Picture: Essendon Baseball Club

The young men allegedly accused of killing Melbourne-born baseball star Christopher Lane - James Edwards, 15, Chancey Luna, 16, and Michael Jones, 17.

THE images of three youths police say murdered Melbourne baseballer Christopher Lane have emerged.

The Oklahoma teens who face first-degree murder charges have been named as Chancey Luna, James Edwards and Michael Jones.

But their parents yesterday protested their innocence.

Jennifer Luna, whose son is suspected of firing the fatal shot, claimed her son was at home saying: "My son is not that way. My son is a good kid."

Earlier today, former deputy prime minister Tim Fischer has urged Australian tourists to boycott the US in the wake of the shooting murder of the Melbourne baseball star.

Mr Fischer said he was deeply angered by the latest tragedy and said turning our backs on America would help send a stern message about the need for tighter gun control.

Christopher Lane, 22, was randomly gunned down while jogging through the town of Duncan in Oklahoma on Friday afternoon local time.

Mr Fischer, who led Australia's gun control reforms alongside former prime minister John Howard in 1996, said choosing not to travel to the US would help build pressure on the US Congress to finally act.

"Tourists thinking of going to the USA should think twice,'' Mr Fischer said.

"This is the bitter harvest and legacy of the policies of the NRA that even blocked background checks for people buying guns at gunshows.

"People should take this into account before going to the United States.

"I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers (but) it's a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the USA.

"There is a gun for almost every American.''

Meanwhile, Lane's American girlfriend today revealed her heartbreak at losing her "best friend", and parents of the accused protested their innocence.

Sarah Harper, 23, also told the Herald Sun that she didn't know what punishment would be appropriate of the three teenagers, aged 15, 16 and 17 years, accused of Lane's murder.

It comes as Duncan Police Chief Danny Ford said he had secured the confession of the 17-year-old who summoned investigators to his jail cell and claimed he and the younger boys were bored "so they decided to kill somebody".

"He said he was the driver of the car," Chief Ford said.

"They saw Christopher jog by the house they were at, they chose him to be the target, they got in the car, drove up behind him and shot him in the back.

"He said the 16-year-old fired the shot."

The three teenagers are being held in the Stephens County Jail in Duncan.

The trio were due to appear in a local court over the shooting at 1.30pm Monday (4.30am Tuesday AEST), but it has been pushed back a day.

A spokesperson for District Attorney Jason Hicks said the charges were still being reviewed.

The mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into Lane's back said she didn't believe her son was involved.

The father of the 15-year-old admitted his son had been in trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy.

Lane, who grew up in Oak Park in Melbourne's north, had only been back in the US for three days after an eight-week break in Australia with Ms Harper.

"I don't want them to have any future that Chris wasn't able to have as well," Ms Harper said of the accused teenagers today.

"It's been pretty rough. It's been hard knowing he was taken so close to home, let alone taken in the way he was. To be pointed out like that …"

Ms Harper said she and Lane had joked about America's soft gun laws before he was shot.

"He wasn't a fan of guns," she said.

She fondly described Lane as a smart, kind and curious guy who would "do anything for anybody".

Ms Harper, also a talented sportswoman, said she and Lane just "meshed together" within weeks of meeting at college in Oklahoma in August 2009.

"It was more of a personality (we had in common), not so much interests. He was intellectual, into world news, and I found that quite boring," she said.

"He really wanted to travel more. He loved the idea of seeing the world."

Two of the accused teens' parents insist they were not involved in the killing.

"That's my baby boy," said the mother of the 16-year-old accused of firing the single bullet from a handgun into the back of Mr Lane.

She doesn't believe her son was involved in the shooting, saying today he was not a member of a gang and definitely not the one who pulled the trigger.

The father of the 15-year-old accused of being in the car admitted his son had been in some previous "kid stuff" trouble with the law, but described him as a good boy who also was not part of a gang.

"I don't think so," the father replied when asked if his son could have been part of the murder.

"Because he's not the type of person. He likes to wrestle. He's into sports."

The two teens have suffered tragic lives, their parents said. The 15-year-old's mother is in jail. The 16-year-old last year dealt with the death of his stepfather and brother.

The parents of the teens sent their condolences to Lane's family in Australia and Ms Harper.

"My prayers go out to them," the father said.

"I have lost several loved ones recently myself. I feel sorry for the individuals and family."

Chris Lane was gunned down in Duncan, Oklahoma.

If convicted of first-degree murder, the boys face a maximum sentence of life in prison.

The boys can be tried as adults, but the spokesperson said because they are under the age of 18 they can't face a death sentence.

Ms Harper today said the accused "will be taken care of eventually".

Ms Harper said she wasn't thinking about the killers at the moment.

"I don't really care what happens to them,'' she told the Nine Network.

"I feel that if they don't get what they deserve now in the present they will eternally.

"They're evil people and they'll be taken care of eventually.''

It comes amid claims Lane was the victim of a gang-related drive-by shooting gone wrong.

Outside the court a woman told reporters the three accused teens had a falling out with a fellow gang member.

She told Channel Nine the teens were angry when they set out and wanted her brother dead.

"I guess he has hung out with gang-affiliated people. I don't know if he's really claimed it or tried to be like them so that might be a reason why they're after him," she said.

However Chief Ford yesterday said the accused "just wanted to kill someone".

Chief Ford said the three teens had no motive other than to ''make a name for themselves'' and were on their way to another house to murder a second, unrelated victim when they were arrested.

Lane's death a tragedy with no rhyme or reason [Really? There's a pretty obvious reason, and a pretty obvious solution. Niggers don't belong among whites.]

Lane had been in the US on a baseball sports scholarship with East Central University (ECU) as the team's catcher.

He was jogging through an area of "high dollar homes" after leaving Ms Harper's home, when he was followed and shot.

Witnesses saw him stumble across the road and then go down on his knees before struggling to a drainage area at the side of the road.

'I love you so much': girlfriend's moving tribute to baseball star

A woman who came from a nearby house tried CPR while another woman who was in a car stopped and called 911.

Ms Lane said she would come back to Australia to farewell Lane with his family.

"I'm probably going to go back and say goodbye with the people he loved the most," she said.

"It was a great time getting back there and seeing him in his element with all his favourite friends.

"It's going to be hard going back but it's something I need to do.

"Thank you to everyone who supported and loved Chris. I really appreciated it."

A tribute left on the home plate at Essendon Bombers Baseball field for murdered Melbourne baseballer Christopher Lane. Source: News Limited

Chief Ford said yesterday the attack was not racially motivated.

"It was just three clowns who got together and decided to kill,'' he said.

[Right. They just happened to shoot a random white, not black. That's not plausible.]

Chief Ford said the police had released the body but was unsure of plans to repatriate Lane's body back to Melbourne.

He also said the killer left a chilling message on Facebook before the spree - "Bang. Two drops in two hours".

"They wanted to be Billy Bob Badasses," Chief Ford said yesterday.

"I think they were on a killing spree.

"We would have had more bodies that night if we didn't get them.

8f319240-0893-11e3-83dc-3d9ceca4e3ce

Christopher Lane with girlfriend, Sarah Harper. Supplied: Facebook Source: Supplied

"Lately there has been some pretty weak motives, but I don't know that I've had one that they told us they were just going to kill somebody.

"I know everybody thinks there has to be a reason, but I've been in this business for 30 years and there doesn't have to be a reason with these kids.

"It is a sad, sad thing what happened with that young man."

Yesterday, shocked family and friends were trying to make sense of the tragedy.

Peter Lane paid tribute to his son and said the family was still waiting on news from the US authorities regarding the repatriation of the body.

Christopher Lane’s devastated family. Source: News Limited

"There is not going to be any good come out of this. It was so senseless. There was nothing he did or could have done," Mr Lane said.

"It's happened. It's wrong and we just try and deal with it the best we can."

Flowers and a baseball were placed on the home plate at Essendon Baseball Club yesterday morning with a message. "A wonderful young man taken too soon," it read. "Why?"

College friend Marshall Veal added Lane had "brought light to each of us''.

"Lanes would have done anything in the world for all of us and we would do the same, he was a best friend, teammate, and most of all a Brother. We love you Laney."

Local Bill Renfrow, who lives just metres from the intersection where Lane was shot, said Duncan locals had erected a flower memorial for him at the site of the attack.

"It's sad to us, more than anything. It's shocking. He was a visitor in our country," he said.

"This is a very quiet neighbourhood, there's never any trouble here."

Essendon Baseball Club's match against the University of Melbourne on Sunday will be turned into a tribute to Lane to raise money for the family.

- with Stephen Drill Andy Burns and AAP

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/thr...o_3F40.twitter

here on the predictable deception practiced by cops and media in this case
http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...-crime-murder/

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 20th, 2013 at 09:07 PM.

Old August 20th, 2013 #63
Alex Linder
Administrator

Niggers murder whites, and to the extent the cases receive any coverage at all, which is rare, they are used to justify taking Constitutional rights from Americans who did nothing wrong.

Old August 20th, 2013 #64
Alex Linder
Administrator

[HUSH CRIME: AUGUST 2013, USA, OAKLAND, CALIF. Joshua Daniels attacked by nigger city employee]

Contact ‘You Don’t Belong Here!’: White Oakland Resident Says City Workers Beat Him Into Unconsciousness, Broke His Eye Socket

Aug 20, 2013

Joshua Daniels looks at what he believes to be his own blood after he was assaulted by a city when he spit his gum into debris cart in Oakland, Calif., August 19, 2013.

Race indeterminate, and the city is refusing to release any details about the attackers which is the kind of thing this Leftist city would do if the assailants were black and they wanted to cover up a black-on-white hate crime. Oakland is a predominately black city with predominately black city employees. We shall see.

Excerpted from The San Francisco Chronicle: Oakland city officials and the Police Department are investigating a complaint that a city worker assaulted and severely beat a resident on Sunday just outside City Hall on Frank Ogawa Plaza.

The resident, 36-year-old Joshua Daniels, is recovering from a black eye and broken eye socket that required 10 stitches at Highland Hospital to close a wound that he said he suffered when a city worker, who was cleaning up the plaza, attacked him during a confrontation.

Daniels, a regular activist at Oakland City Council meetings and no stranger to many city officials, said the confrontation began about 8:30 a.m. as he was walking through the plaza and spit his gum into a trash bin that was being used by city workers.

“As soon as I did that, I heard this yelling behind me ‘Hey, hey you just better get out of here,’ ” Daniels said.

Daniels said that he turned around and walked back toward the two men, who became increasingly angry.

“One of them started saying ‘You don’t belong here,’ ” Daniels said. “‘If you don’t get out of here, we’re going to beat your ass.’ ” Daniels said he took out his iPhone and began recording the men.

“Truthfully, when I pulled out my phone and started filming, that’s when it escalated,” Daniels said. “I was trying to document city employees saying they were going to beat my ass.”

Daniels said he filmed the confrontation for nearly two minutes before one of the workers – who was wearing his city uniform – swatted the phone from his hand, grabbed Daniels by his shirt collar and began punching him.

Daniels eventually fell to the ground, where the man continued to hit him, Daniels said.

“I heard this ringing, and I used to be a boxer in high school, so I knew I was about to pass out,” Daniels said.

An hour later, Daniels said he woke up in a pool of blood on the floor of his nearby apartment, unsure how he had gotten home. His cell phone was missing.

“My assumption is that they have taken it, or at least destroyed it, knowing I had video on my phone,” Daniels said.

A neighbor called police, and Daniels was transported to Highland.

Police and city authorities said they are investigating the incident, but declined to offer details.

Keep reading

http://patdollard.com/2013/08/you-do...is-eye-socket/

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 20th, 2013 at 12:18 PM.

Old August 20th, 2013 #65
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: DECEMBER 2010: USA: HOUSTON, TEXAS: 12yo Jonathan Foster is tortured and murdered (burned to death) by nigger Mona Nelson

Mona Nelson, the woman charged with killing 12-year-old Jonathan Foster and burning his body, defended herself against gruesome allegations by arguing that she is a grandmother who loves kids.

"I'm not a monster," she told ABC affiliate KTRK.

"I have five grand kids and I love kids," Nelson said.

Nelson, the mother of 26-year-old twins, has been charged with capital murder and is being held without bond in Harris County Jail in Houston, Texas. Jonathan's body was identified after he vanished on Christmas Eve. His body was so badly burned that he had to be identified using his dental records.

Investigators are not impressed with Nelson's plea that she is not a monster.

"She is a cold, soulless murderer who showed an absolute lack of remorse in taking the life of Jonathan Foster," Houston Police Offer Mike Miller said told a press conference Thursday. "There's only been one or two people I've ever talked to that had eyes like she did; it was pretty cold."

Miller also believes that Jonathan may not be Nelson's first victim.

"Do I believe she's done it before? Yeah, I do. I don't believe she began and ended with the abduction of Jonathan Foster, I don't," Miller said.

Houston Police Department spokesman Kese Smith said, "We believe she acted alone."

From jail, Nelson, 44, defended herself, saying that she was approached by Jonathan's family on Christmas Eve.

Nelson claims that they she knew Jonathan's family and that they stopped by her home and asked her to dump a plastic container in exchange for $20. She said that she was drunk on vodka and never looked to see what was inside the container when she dropped it into a ditch in northeast Houston.

"I didn't know what was in it until they were showing me pictures in the interrogation room," Nelson told KTRK.

Child Killer Suspect Mona Nelson Is Former Boxer, Welder

Investigators don't believe Nelson's story. Jonathan's body wasn't found in a plastic container. Police believe Nelson acted on her own and that Jonathan was killed on Christmas Eve, the same day he disappeared.

Nelson is a former boxer who currently works as a maintenance worker and a welder.

Nelson boxed professionally in 2004, winning one match and losing three. During her brief stint as a boxer, she was suspended for 30 days by the Association of Boxing Commissions. The record does not state why Nelson was suspended.

Burned carpet and twine that may have been used to tie the young boy's hands were found in Nelson's apartment. Nelson's welding equipment was also found at her apartment. Police think the welding equipment may have been used to burn the fifth grader's body.

"Once we arrived at her [Nelson's] house, we stumbled into a wealth of evidence, evidence that showed perhaps his body was burned at the residence, evidence that showed the items he was burned with, evidence that had us pretty shaken up in collecting it," Miller said.

Nelson admitted to being a welder, but not to being a murderer.

"I do have a cutting torch. I'm a welder. I would never do that," Nelson told KTRK.

Nelson's sister defended her saying that she spent Christmas day with her.

"She showed no signs of doing anything to anybody illegal," Angie Johnson, Nelson's sister, told the station. "I don't believe at all she has anything to do with killing a child. That's not Mona."

But Houston Police believe she did kill Jonathan.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/mona-nelson...ry?id=12514556

http://topconservativenews.com/2013/...ar-old-begins/

https://www.google.com/#fp=bc1157223...&q=mona+nelson

Last edited by Alex Linder; August 20th, 2013 at 09:11 PM.

Old August 20th, 2013 #66
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: JULY 2013: USA: DAYTON, OHIO: 90yo woman raped by nigger (appears to be one of these African monkeys imported by the State Department and Lutherans/Catholics)

Arrest made in rape of 90-year-old on bike path

Jean Paul Mpanurwa

By Breaking News Staff

DAYTON — Dayton Police have arrested a man they believe is responsible for raping a 90-year-old woman on a bike path near Radio Road last month.

Jean Paul Mpanurwa, 26, was arrested in connection with the crime at about 6:30 p.m. Friday. Currently housed in the Montgomery County Jail, Mpanurwa is scheduled to be in court Monday afternoon.

He’s being held on felony charges of kidnapping, rape and assault.

Earlier in the week Special Victims Unit Sgt. Larry Tolpin said detectives had collected DNA samples from two persons of interest in the case and were waiting for lab test results to confirm if either matched the perpetrator’s DNA.

According to police, the victim was reportedly assaulted around 9:30 p.m. on July 14.

She told police that she was walking on a bike path when a young man in his 20s grabbed her hand and led her near a brick commercial building. She reported being pushed to the ground and raped, Tolpin said.

Police said she walked home and told her son about the attack. She was treated at a local hospital and a rape exam was performed during which DNA evidence was collected.

http://www.daytondailynews.com/news/...ke-path/nZRWw/

Old August 22nd, 2013 #67
Alex Linder
Administrator

More on CHRIS LANE HUSH CRIME:

Black teen who allegedly murdered Australian jogger posted racist Tweets

08/21/2013

One of the teens charged with first-degree murder in the shooting death of Australian baseball player Christopher Lane in Duncan, Okla., previously posted anti-white statements on his Twitter feed.

James Edwards, 15, Chancey Luna, 16, and Michael Jones, 17, have all been charged as adults in Lane’s death. Lane, a 22 year-old student from Melbourne, was out for a jog last Friday evening when the three teens began following him in a car and shot him “just for the fun of it,” according to Duncan officials.

Edwards and Luna are charged with first-degree murder while Jones is accused of using a vehicle in the discharge of a weapon and as an accessory to first-degree murder after the fact. Edwards and Luna are held without bond; Jones’ bond has been set at $1 million.

Edwards’ social media activities are still on stark display and show the teen glorifying hip-hop, violence and sex. Pictures on Facebook also show Edwards and Luna wearing gang colors and flashing gang signs.

A couple of Tweets also suggest that Edwards wasn’t fond of white people.

On April 29, he tweeted, “90% of white ppl are nasty. #HATE THEM.”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/21/bl...#ixzz2ci4Ov2eC

Old August 22nd, 2013 #68
Alexander M.

Default Obama's Sons: More on Christopher Lane Killers

A hush crime has finally made national news. After systematically ignoring the seemingly endless negro attacks on American Whites the international scope of the Christopher Lane murder has forced the dinosaur media to expose slumbering "creepy crackas" to the truth about the undeclared, one-sided race war currently raging in the ruins of the U.S.S.A. Marxists have made pathetic and desperate attempts to pretend the mulatto was White, or that this is really about "gun control," or that it was merely a "random" explosion of negro pathology and the race of the victim was just a crazy coincidence. Meanwhile, the truth is being told and Whites are waking up. Our enemy is scared and they should be. White self-determination will rise from the ashes of these horrific crimes.

http://modernheretic3000.blogspot.co...pher-lane.html

Old August 22nd, 2013 #69
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: AUGUST 2013: USA: SPOKANE, WASHINGTON: Delbert Belton, 89yo, murdered by two teenage niggers

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...42#post1587542

Old August 23rd, 2013 #70
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/23/us/wor...beating-death/

over TWELVE THOUSAND comments on this article, most i've ever seen

Landsnark • 9 hours ago

I like how they edited the front of the article and avoided saying they were black. When is Al Sharpton going to show up?
Show 3 new replies
4438 △
118 ▽

Share ›

[look at the likes vs dislikes - this shows you the potential for a White Party. the disconnect between the jew-controlled media and the people makes the Grand Canyon look like a sidewalk crack]

Old August 23rd, 2013 #71
Alex Linder
Administrator

good list with photos of many of the whites murdered by niggers in 2012

http://www.awpn.net/crime/victims/2012-white-victims

Old August 23rd, 2013 #72
Rounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
good list with photos of many of the whites murdered by niggers in 2012

http://www.awpn.net/crime/victims/2012-white-victims
Not only in 2012, but in 6 other years, too. Lots of home invasion murders by niggas, and murders by niggas who knocked on doors asking to use the phone.

Niggas getting more and more brazen, thanks to non-stop, anti-white jewsmedia attrocity propaganda posing as "civil rights" history. The GD kikes sicc the GD niggas on us. Period.

An excellent site, Alex. It deserves to be widely spread. A sticky, perhaps.

Old August 24th, 2013 #74
Alex Linder
Administrator

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nation...,3037624.story

Fatal beating of WWII vet Delbert Belton spurs social media buzz

After coverage by national media outlets amped up, Woods thanked followers — and continued posting articles on Belton's killing, including a piece by Janna Brock that criticized the mainstream media for ignoring "the rampant, calculated attack on whites by blacks that have occurred recently."

http://www.thebrennerbrief.com/2013/...elbert-belton/

Is The MSM Going To Ignore The Beating Death of WWII Vet Delbert Belton?

WWII veteran Delbert Belton, 89, died Thursday after being beaten to death by two black teenagers. Just this week, Christopher Lane was gunned down by three black teenagers. When is the MSM going to wake up to the terror of black on white crime?

Old August 28th, 2013 #75
Alex Linder
Administrator

AUGUST 2013: DENMARK: Nicole Zanlith attacked with bottle by bunch of Moroccans

http://www.revolutionandprogress.com...ded-after.html

Old September 2nd, 2013 #76
Alex Linder
Administrator

SEPTEMBER 2013: USA, NEW ORLEANS, La.: white couple beaten by three niggers, cops don't even file charges

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...18#post1591118

Old September 2nd, 2013 #77
Alex Linder
Administrator

AUGUST 2013: USA: LeFLORE COUNTY, MISSISSIPPI: white girl raped by two nigger boys, 11 and 14, cops refuse to file charges

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...34#post1591134

Old September 2nd, 2013 #78
Alex Linder
Administrator

The new "thing" appears to be not filing charges when niggers commit felonies against whites.

Old September 3rd, 2013 #79
Alex Linder
Administrator

HUSH CRIME: AUGUST 2013: USA: DES MOINES, IOWA: Richard Daughenbaugh murdered by a gang of niggers

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...87#post1591687

Old September 12th, 2013 #80
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Nigger rapes 61 year old handicapped White woman on a snowy night in alley with 0 degrees fahrenheit. Handicapped White cannot get up and leave and freezes to death.

White woman had two jobs.
Nigger was on parole with a 28 year criminal history.

Nigger animal profiles & preys on defenseless 61yo mildly retarded & handicapped White woman for rape, leaves her to die

Tags
versteckte kriminalität

Thread