Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 20th, 2020 #21
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Marina Souza Ruy Barbosa Negrão (born June 30, 1995) is a Brazilian actress. She started off her career as a child actress; her first major role was in the telenovela Começar de Novo. In 2006, she portrayed a prominent character in Silvio de Abreu's Belíssima. She later appeared in Sete Pecados (2007), Escrito nas Estrelas (2010), Morde & Assopra (2011),[3][4] and Amor à Vida, interpreting Nicole, a young orphan and millionaire who gets cancer, Hodgkin's lymphoma type 4.[5]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marina_Ruy_Barbosa

Old April 20th, 2020 #22
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Isabelle Christine Lourenço Gomes Drummond (Niterói, 12 de abril de 1994), mais conhecida como Isabelle Drummond, é uma atriz, empresária e filantropa brasileira.[2][3]
https://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isabelle_Drummond

Old April 20th, 2020 #23
T.Garrett
Banned

Post Brazil

When are we goin?

Old April 20th, 2020 #24
Susan

By all means...wallow in the gutter with your sluts. I'm sure most would prefer niggers with bigger penises than most of you here have.

I mean if it's all about selfish pleasure. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

But you all would have no problem with them preferring men based on some strictly anatomical characteristic. Right?

How odd that these threads never include any female over the age of 25. And you all have the nerve to refer to females as shallow and silly.

There really is nothing creepier than middle aged to senior aged men drooling over females the same age as their daughters or granddaughters.

Maybe you could put a rap beat to these videos or pics to complete the niggerization of this.

And Stewie: White women didn't aspire to big asses until the jews got hold of them. And why do you think the jews want White females to have big asses? So niggers will want them.

Just sayin'.

Old April 20th, 2020 #25
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan View Post
By all means...wallow in the gutter with your sluts.
Everytime that somebody starts a thread about female beauty, you show up and hurl insults at male posters, and you've been doing this for (I think) at least a decade. Maybe you could just avoid clicking on these kinds of threads if they bother you so much? Just a thought.

Quote:
I'm sure most would prefer niggers with bigger penises than most of you here have.
I've always treated you with respect here on VNN, I've given you positive reputation points for your well-written and informative posts, and I've expressed my admiration for your real-life animal activism, and yet you feel the need to vulgarly insult me by saying that I must have a small penis, which is something that you obviously don't know anything about. (And yes, it's clear that you were referring to me since I'm the top poster in this thread).

I also find it interesting that you accuse me and other male posters here of being negro-ish and victims of jewish media brainwashing while you yourself repeat the ridiculous, jew-created myth about big black dicks.

Quote:
There really is nothing creepier than middle aged to senior aged men drooling over females the same age as their daughters or granddaughters.
With all due respect, Susan, you don't know how old I am. Also, I haven't made any sexual comments in this thread, I simply posted bikini pictures of famous Brazilian models and actresses. Nobody would consider that degenerate here in Europe, although I guess it's different in the baptist American south, where you're apparently from.

Quote:
And Stewie: White women didn't aspire to big asses until the jews got hold of them. And why do you think the jews want White females to have big asses? So niggers will want them.
Utter nonsense.

Old April 20th, 2020 #26
Lutador Branco

Yes, that is exactly it, Comrade Stewart.

Old April 20th, 2020 #27
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post

When are we goin?

Thanks for the wonderful contribution to this thread, Comrade T.Garrett!

Old April 20th, 2020 #28
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post

Nice post, Comrade Stewart!

Isabelle Drummond is known as a great actress in Brazil.

Old April 20th, 2020 #29
Ray Allan

Quote:
There is nothing creepier than middle aged to senior aged men drooling over females the same age as their daughters and granddaughters.
You should have seen the drubbing Susan gave me for liking Taylor Swift. Good thing I like Gisele Bundchen who is now 40 years old.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 20th, 2020 #30
Lutador Branco

Quote:

Another beautiful and famous Brazilian actress.

I saw her at the link at the beginning of this thread, Marina Ruy Barbosa.

Old April 20th, 2020 #31
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weschenfelder View Post
Miss Esprito Santo

The Miss of the Brazilian state of Espírito Santo is wonderful ...

Thanks for contributing to this thread, Comrade Weschenfelder!

Old April 20th, 2020 #32
Lutador Branco

Quote:
No, I didn't. Marthina Brandt and Camila Queiroz are famous models that are easy to find on the internet.

I think most normal men enjoy seeing beautiful women's well-shaped asses. It's perfectly natural, and it certainly doesn't make you a "nigger" as some people seem to think.
Yes, Comrade Stewart, that is exactly it.

Old April 20th, 2020 #33
Lutador Branco

Quote:
By all means...wallow in the gutter with your sluts. I'm sure most would prefer niggers with bigger penises than most of you here have.

I mean if it's all about selfish pleasure. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

But you all would have no problem with them preferring men based on some strictly anatomical characteristic. Right?

How odd that these threads never include any female over the age of 25. And you all have the nerve to refer to females as shallow and silly.

Maybe you could put a rap beat to these videos or pics to complete the niggerization of this.

Just sayin'.

Susan,

this is not to like a big ass or big breasts, believe me.

This is, simply, the appreciation of the beauty of the human body.

This is like admiring, for example, a painting, or a sculpture from Greece or Rome.

This is what we are doing here, with Brazilian beauties ... and these women are good people.

Old April 20th, 2020 #34
T.Garrett
Banned

Post creepy? nah ...

Quote:

Just sayin'.
There is nothing more attractive than a white woman at any age who loves her people and represents them by putting on her best face to the world ...the Italians call it 'bella faccia'

Just sayin'.

Old April 20th, 2020 #35
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Everytime that somebody starts a thread about female beauty, you show up and hurl insults at male posters, and you've been doing this for (I think) at least a decade. Maybe you could just avoid clicking on these kinds of threads if they bother you so much? Just a thought.

I've always treated you with respect here on VNN, I've given you positive reputation points for your well-written and informative posts, and I've expressed my admiration for your real-life animal activism, and yet you feel the need to vulgarly insult me by saying that I must have a small penis, which is something that you obviously don't know anything about. (And yes, it's clear that you were referring to me since I'm the top poster in this thread).

I also find it interesting that you accuse me and other male posters here of being negro-ish and victims of jewish media brainwashing while you yourself repeat the ridiculous, jew-created myth about big black dicks.

With all due respect, Susan, you don't know how old I am. Also, I haven't made any sexual comments in this thread, I simply posted bikini pictures of famous Brazilian models and actresses. Nobody would consider that degenerate here in Europe, although I guess it's different in the baptist American south, where you're apparently from.

Utter nonsense.
Exact explanation, Comrade Stewart.

Especially this part:

"With all due respect, Susan, you don't know how old I am. Also, I haven't made any sexual comments in this thread, I simply posted bikini pictures of famous Brazilian models and actresses. Nobody would consider that degenerate here in Europe, although I guess it's different in the baptist American south, where you're apparently from."

Old April 20th, 2020 #36
Lutador Branco

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.Garrett View Post
There is nothing more attractive than a white woman at any age who loves her people and represents them by putting on her best face to the world ...the Italians call it 'bella faccia'

Just sayin'.

I think the same, Comrade T. Garrett.

Old April 21st, 2020 #37
AKSH-22
Banned

Quote:
https://image.shutterstock.com/image...-510717043.jpg

If that what you think is attractive go right ahead. Who is to say the men here are all old. Who is to say some (most?) are not more attractive than unsightly niggers of the same age.

Men have always oggled young babes. The ones that can get them will. Most that cant will go for women thier own age. SourSusan

What if we (males) implied asian women are more attractive than white women.

Everyone goes for what they can get. So old men oggling young women who most of them cant get with dosent hurt old womens chances. Not to mention there are young men here too who some might have low confidence and you imply (to bandage your own insecutity) they will beat out by niggers in attracting hot women of their own race and similar age (nice wn attritude ). Which is not true btw, hot young sluts want attractive guys with game/charisma, if you dont have that or are getting older and slower then $$/riches. Has a lot more to do with it than dick size. Most older men cant get them so its not like older women will be alone we go for what we can get at different ages. Implying niggers are better than white men though might put off some men especially ones inclined to post here.

Old April 21st, 2020 #38
George Witzgall

Even if Stewie has a small penis, he's the only one keeping this forum alive at the moment, so he deserves a break.

Now let's see some more Brazilian skin.

Old April 21st, 2020 #39
Lutador Branco

Thank you for your opinion, Comrade George Witzgall, welcome to this thread.

Last edited by Lutador Branco; April 21st, 2020 at 02:07 PM.

Old April 21st, 2020 #40
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by George Witzgall View Post
Even if Stewie has a small penis, he's the only one keeping this forum alive at the moment, so he deserves a break.

Thanks, George.

Quote:
Now let's see some more Brazilian skin.
Uhm...the thread title is "Brazilian women".

Thread