Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old September 7th, 2020 #1
BENEVOLENCE
Banned

Post Where's the proof that George W. Bush is a Jew?

Where's the proof that George W. Bush is a Jew?

Old September 8th, 2020 #2
Longbaugh

Who said that he's a Jew?

Old September 8th, 2020 #3
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENEVOLENCE View Post
Where's the proof that George W. Bush is a Jew?
I don't know about Dubya, but the Jewish media said our first half-breed Nigger "President" was both Jewish AND Gay.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4jyEZn...d=z0ml88wuqgqe

https://www.instagram.com/p/CE4kWjEH...=1xrayi5xs6hhp

Old September 8th, 2020 #4
M. Willis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
I don't know about Dubya, but the Jewish media said our first half-breed Nigger "President" was both Jewish AND Gay.

Of course he was queer! Have you seen the gorilla vulva on "Michelle" AKA "Michael?" That sheeboon walked around with a hard on dangling many times on TV and people have the pictures posted all over the place to prove it. Just shows how deep down the rabbit hole we are! The NWO is openly toying with us and dont give a damn.

Now as for Bush... No, but they all visit Israel and kill the wailing wall just like Trumpsrael did. You are dealing with a classic "one-two" punch here. On the one hand are the jews but beside them are the old blue-bloods of Europe who adhere to ancient Babylonian beliefs, so if its not one its bound to be the other because aint NOBODY gets to be president unless they are either a jew or cultist of Babylon.

Old September 9th, 2020 #5
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post

I was always hearing he is a Muslim. Never heard he was a kike before. Getting into Sammy Davis, Jr. territory there.

The "Bathroom Barry" rumors are as old as the hills. I have also heard the claims Mooshell AKA "Michael" is a man, but skeptical.

I couldn't open your links.

Old September 9th, 2020 #6
Fico

I am going to give you one interesting claim who I red in "On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War" by Ben Klassen about Bush senior. I saw first time term "Shabbos goy" as he has represented him. What does it mean? It means that USA mobilized best white soliders for unproductive war on east not for enemies of Israel whiloil than for clean territory by states who are enemies ofIsrael while our leaders can not solve problem inside state who will become non-white start with 2060.We must also remember that USA did not intervented when Israel terrorists has attacked Brits Palestine nor when their state did same with US Liberty ship. Biologically they are not Jews but brain manipulated goys who are programmed in the benefit of Israel with Christianity who claim according to Torah that Jews have rights for establish Great Israel what also claim their enemies how is this their final zeal.

Last edited by Fico; September 11th, 2020 at 02:14 PM.

Old September 9th, 2020 #7
BENEVOLENCE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
I am going to give you one interesting claim who I red in "On the Brink of a Bloody Racial War" by Ben Klassen about Bush senior. I saw first time term "Shabbos goy" as he has represented him. What does it mean? It means that USA mobilized best white soliders for unproductive war on east not for oil than for clean territory by states who are ene our leaders can not solve problem inside state who will become non-white start with 2060.mies of Israel while. We must also remember that USA did not intervented when Israel terrorists has attacked Brits Palestine nor when their state did same with US Liberty ship. Biologically they are not Jews but brain manipulated goys who are programmed in the benefit of Israel with Christianity who claim according to Torah that Jews have rights for establish Great Israel what also claim their enemies how is this their final zeal.
They're not jews? Explain genetic testing then:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron

Why when you look at a White Man's Face and a Jewish Man's face you can tell the difference? Exlpain jewish genetic diseases.

Old September 9th, 2020 #8
Fico

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENEVOLENCE View Post
They're not jews? Explain genetic testing then:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-chromosomal_Aaron

Why when you look at a White Man's Face and a Jewish Man's face you can tell the difference? Exlpain jewish genetic diseases.
Jews had different DNA than Whites (I do not have source but I think that members here can show that,I saw someone it) but I can agree with you in general. Ashkenazi Jews are White what is reason why they were saved in times of racial segregation in USA. But they are not originally Jews but judaized Germans. However,it can not deny fact that they are best manipulators on the Earth and White Nationalists exposed it: read "Masters of Deceit-a Short Historyof the Jews" in Nature's Eternal Religion and Sumerian Swindle by one VNN user. We can not be hostages of their brain manipulations. Orginally Jews were inferior and unimportant desert tribe. You can see also my review of WN movement on blog who I put about Jews if you want.

Old September 10th, 2020 #9
BENEVOLENCE
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
Jews had different DNA than Whites (I do not have source but I think that members here can show that,I saw someone it) but I can agree with you in general. Ashkenazi Jews are White what is reason why they were saved in times of racial segregation in USA. But they are not originally Jews but judaized Germans. However,it can not deny fact that they are best manipulators on the Earth and White Nationalists exposed it: read "Masters of Deceit-a Short Historyof the Jews" in Nature's Eternal Religion and Sumerian Swindle by one VNN user. We can not be hostages of their brain manipulations. Orginally Jews were inferior and unimportant desert tribe. You can see also my review of WN movement on blog who I put about Jews if you want.
You really didn't answer my questions.

Old September 11th, 2020 #10
Paul Anthony
Banned

Whether he's a jew by blood or a secret convet.. almost doesn't matter. His daddy was head of the CIA, Vice President, then President, and called openly for a "N3w World Ord3r." and lets not forget about 9/11 which is the date I am posting this!

Old September 11th, 2020 #11
Paul Anthony
Banned

Bushy's best pals

Last edited by Paul Anthony; December 6th, 2020 at 07:07 AM.

Old September 11th, 2020 #12
Joe from OH

If there were legit international courts, then Bush would have been hanged for his war crimes in Iraq. Of course, that dumb POS was just a figurehead and Dick Cheney was the mastermind. He's not a jew. Just a disgusting shabbos goy.

Cheney, Colon Bowel, Condi monkey Rice, Paul Wolfowitz, the entire leadership of Congress at the time and many others should also join drunk retard Bush at the gallows.

Old September 11th, 2020 #13
Paul Anthony
Banned

Many of my friends joined the military believing in that "terrorist" bullshit, and they came back fucked up! I warned them at the time but no one listned!!

Old September 11th, 2020 #14
Joe from OH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
Many of my friends joined the military believing in that "terrorist" bullshit, and they came back fucked up! I warned them at the time but no one listned!!
There's a special place in hell for US military recruiters.

Old September 11th, 2020 #15
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe from OH View Post
There's a special place in hell for US military recruiters.
No... they were scammed too!! They believed the lie! It was a small group of illuminati, jew, neo-cons.

Old September 11th, 2020 #16
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
No... they were scammed too!! They believed the lie! It was a small group of illuminati, jew, neo-cons.
Green nigger recruiters are a special type of scum.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread