VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 30th, 2006 #1
Agis
biocultural Realpolitik

Default Stormfront's "jew freak" MuadDib

Anyone familar with Stormfront knows of the moderator 'MuadDib'. As of 6/21/06 he has 21,386 posts. He used to have the maximum number of reputation points, now he has a single black dot under his avatar and wears the title "Name the jew" freak.

Quote:
Re: are new Stormfronters more optimistic?
The vast majority of new members are clueless to the real threat.

To them, it amounts to ...

"I hate niggers and spics."

"Kill all the towelheads."

"So what if they are part Indian."

"He's a good jew. They look white to me."

My favorite ... "No, I haven't read that, I don't have the time." Then, they proceed to spew an opinion, despite not reading the facts.

More optimistic? I doubt it. Less informed about what WN really means ... no doubt about that.
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=303973

Old July 13th, 2006 #2
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Here’s a great thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuadDib
There was a previous thread. JJT changed the title in an attempt to defer the blame. When that didn't work, he closed the thread.

JJT ... I request that unless you have something to add, with a source, keep your nose out of this thread. If you get an urge to give us your opinion, don't. Call your jew friends over and serve them tea.

We're going to discuss facts, not your opinion.
Let's blame the jews for what they've done -- http://www.stormfront.org/forum/showthread.php?t=302686

Old July 13th, 2006 #3
Arm&Hammer

The black dot is simply what shows up when you hide your reputation points in the User CP. Some folks don't give a rats ass about rep points and he's one of them.

Old July 13th, 2006 #4
Professor of Racial Cleansing...

MuadDib has never struck me as mentally healthy, no matter how much he "names the jew". Alex Linder, on the other hand, "names the jew", too, but doesn't seem psychopathic like The Dib.

Old July 13th, 2006 #5
Axehandle
VNN Toxoid

I have never really had an issue with Mauddib. He may have been a little overbearing as a moderator but he knew the score and knew who to blame.

And Muaddib's "Primer" really is a good database of information and articles.

"When men are pure
and free of sex addiction,
they feel easy
in male relationships and
they naturally gravitate to
other men as the most
ideal friends."

-Stormfront granola-yogi nutcase Julian Lee (Celibacy.info)

Old July 15th, 2006 #6
Armanen
Banned

I think the reason some people don't like him is because he does name the jew and thats dangerous to them.

Old July 15th, 2006 #7
Herman van Houten
Ausrotter

The problem at Squirmfront is you don't know who of the 100 moderators is doing what.

Old July 17th, 2006 #8
VicVega

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armanen
I think the reason some people don't like him is because he does name the jew and thats dangerous to them.
That would be the reason antis don't like him, however many WNists myself included don't particularly care for him...I don't want to say "don't like" or hate because that's rather silly for someone on the internet you don't know...online he comes across as an arrogant prick and a smart ass.

Old July 20th, 2006 #9
Armanen
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicVega
That would be the reason antis don't like him, however many WNists myself included don't particularly care for him...I don't want to say "don't like" or hate because that's rather silly for someone on the internet you don't know...online he comes across as an arrogant prick and a smart ass.
Well I am sure thats why the antis probably don't like him but I am sure thats it's the reason some of those who log on to internet sites calling themselves pro-white but are really jews don't like him as well. It's pretty obvisious that there are many jews at white sites trying to stir up trouble and arguments I mean any honest intelligent person can see it. They think they are being so clever , but in reality they stick out like a sore thumb.

Old July 21st, 2006 #10
TheGreenMan
Banned

Unless there are two Maud'dibs, isn't about time he 'named' himself.

Link from the "University of Limerick Games Society, Sexier than Buddha, harder than Jesus, Uber bitch monkey elite", etcetera>

http://www.skynet.ie/~ulgsoc/Mambo/i...tid=7&id=18682

Old December 13th, 2009 #11
diabloblanco92

Quote:
Originally Posted by VicVega View Post
Jesus VIC, thatsthe first time I saw the guys pic. So tHAT is our Uber Nordic Warrior?

Old December 14th, 2009 #12
Franco

MuadDib and I have had our differences in the past, believe me. But I still defend him, because I think he's the "real deal." A solid WN.

------------------------------

Thread