VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 19th, 2019 #21
Johan
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
We cannot expel them again.

The answer to the question is extermination.

We don't need to waste much time with all of the other degenerates right now.
They were never expel totally,that is the fault they make in the past.

Agree with you that we must destroy it,as i said no other option then to kill it.

But i think also that we must spent some time on traitors who support them,in my opinion we must give them the same treatment.

Old June 19th, 2019 #22
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
They were never expel totally,that is the fault they make in the past.

Agree with you that we must destroy it,as i said no other option then to kill it.

But i think also that we must spent some time on traitors who support them,in my opinion we must give them the same treatment.
Yes, the libtard race traitors all over the planet who sold their freedom to the Jewish banksters in exchange for wage slavery, money, and being brainwashed by Judeo-Marxism must also die.

Old June 20th, 2019 #23
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johan View Post
I agree. When philo-semitic, traitorous shitheads like Glenn Beck say "Anyone who comes after jews should come after me first.". We should oblige.

Old June 21st, 2019 #24
Johan
Banned

Default Something like this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I agree. When philo-semitic, traitorous shitheads like Glenn Beck say "Anyone who comes after jews should come after me first.". We should oblige.

Old June 23rd, 2019 #25
Ned Hiller
Banned

The Communists also opposed scientific progress and banned scientific research that was against Communist ideology.

Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suppre...e_Soviet_Union

Old June 23rd, 2019 #26
Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post
The Communists also opposed scientific progress and banned scientific research that was against Communist ideology.

That is also occurring in the JewSA today where if any science is un-P.C. you are suppressed, and unable to get funding, grants, etc. Nobel Prize-winner James Watson, one of the discoverers of DNA, was demonized for having the audacity to say there are genetic differences between races, to give one example. So what do we get in this country today? Faggots like Bill Nye the Science Guy and nigger science dude Neil DeGrasse Tyson. There is more scientific progress and freedom in post-Soviet Russia today than here.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old June 23rd, 2019 #27
Ned Hiller
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
That is also occurring in the JewSA today where if any science is un-P.C. you are suppressed, and unable to get funding, grants, etc. Nobel Prize-winner James Watson, one of the discoverers of DNA, was demonized for having the audacity to say there are genetic differences between races, to give one example. So what do we get in this country today? Faggots like Bill Nye the Science Guy and nigger science dude Neil DeGrasse Tyson. There is more scientific progress and freedom in post-Soviet Russia today than here.
Yes that is right, from 1945-1999 the US was the leader in science and technology and had a very libertarian culture that respected human rights, but sometime starting around 2000, the Jew George Soros launches the SJW ideology and its creation of laws that impose censorship and infringement on property rights, the right to bear arms, freedom of the press, freedom of speech, freedom of thought, and freedom of information. Then, as a result, the science of the USA gets stifled by the totalitarian SJW ideology. George Soros and the SJWs should be thrown in meat grinders and then thrown into the furnaces of waste-to-electricity power plants so that their bodies can be used as fuel for generating electricity, ash fertilizer, and ash concrete strengthener.

Old June 24th, 2019 #28
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ned Hiller View Post

There is a whole lot in common between the Communist and the Christian.

- they both have faith in fallacies.
- they both seek to suppress facts that challenge their superstition.
- they both believe in collectivism.
- they both proselytize their religion, aggressively.

Old July 9th, 2019 #29
Ned Hiller
Banned

Below is an article posted by the National Alliance about leftist psychiatrists removing LGBT behavior as a classification of mental illness from the DSM and making new mental illnesses that were created to infringe on freedom of expression and target those with right-wing, neomasculine, and white nationalist views:

https://nationalvanguard.org/2010/10...-mentally-ill/

Last edited by Ned Hiller; July 10th, 2019 at 03:03 AM.

Thread