Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > Uncensored Europe + > United Kingdom
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old September 24th, 2012 #1
ATiii
Banned

Default Teacher Jeremy Forrest aka Jeremy Ayre 'on the run in France with schoolgirl Megan Stammers, 15

Quote:
The mother and step-father of a schoolgirl who has run off to France with her married maths teacher have begged her to return home as police admitted they do not know where they are.

Danielle Wilson and Martin Stammers, who are estranged, tearfully told a press conference of their shock that Megan Stammers fled the country in secret with Jeremy Forrest, 30 - who had said online their forbidden love had 'hit me like heroin'.

'Sweetheart I don’t care what you’ve done or why, I just want you home', Ms Wilson said, adding: 'You know that your adorable princess wants her adorable mermaid back.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ammers-15.html

Paedophiles should be hanged.

Alan

Old September 24th, 2012 #3
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven L. Akins View Post
......I must be psychic. I saw the title of the thread and knew you wouldn't be condemning him.

-------------------------------------

I dunno - normally in the case of a normal-intelligence 15 year old who's willingly and happily embarked on a relationship with an older man, I'd think it was wrong, wonder what the hell the bloke got out of it but wouldn't be at the front of the queue to condemn him. (that's NOT to say I support the men in that sort of situation because I DO NOT and think they should be nicked, providing they knew she was underage) but this all seems so much worse because he was her teacher and supposed to be in loco parentis - a position of responsibility. I hope they find them soon and return her to her mum, unharmed and safe.

Old September 24th, 2012 #4
PJK
Mos Legem Regit

He abused his position to gain access to an underage girl. I find it hard to understand how a grown man could be interested in let alone "fall in love" with a 15 year old. What would they have in common? One Direction, X Factor and BBMing? I would worry about any grown man into those kind of things.

Old September 24th, 2012 #5
andy

How is someone like that allowed to teach in the first place.A self evident permanent juvenile he may well know his subject but other than that what is he bringing to the table ? Beyond that what sane man of 30 would want to spend any time other than the absolute minimum with an emo ? I appreciate here at vnn spending time with any female is novel and a one off experience but for the rest of us listening to justin bieber and drinking sprite is just not attractive.

Chase them into the swamps

Old September 24th, 2012 #6
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy View Post
How is someone like that allowed to teach in the first place.A self evident permanent juvenile he may well know his subject but other than that what is he bringing to the table ? Beyond that what sane man of 30 would want to spend any time other than the absolute minimum with an emo ? I appreciate here at vnn spending time with any female is novel and a one off experience but for the rest of us listening to justin bieber and drinking sprite is just not attractive.
I imagine it is her young, fresh, 15 year old body that he is attracted to, don't you?

Who really cares what women think, talk about, or are interested in anyway?

Old September 24th, 2012 #7
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I imagine it is her young, fresh, 15 year old body that he is attracted to, don't you?

Who really cares what women think, talk about, or are interested in anyway?
Not being funny or wanting to cause offence, but the last sentence probably helps go a long way to explaining why both your marriages have ended.

Old September 24th, 2012 #8
andy

Quote:
Of course that is his only motivation and after ? You yourself stated women were the same as cars and devalued once used.In fact it is that very reason that proves beyond doubt that he is a lunatic.He is an educated man of thirty years with a vocation and a full knowledge of the law.He knows exactly what he wants and has taken it and what now ? In the cold light of day he does'nt even have the defence of spur of the moment.This was a deliberate calculated action taken by a fully informed man against a child.It could well be when he realises that she realises the kings got no clothes he will kill her as she taunts his pathetic loser persona .If there was any justice in the world the cunt would be slotted.

Old September 24th, 2012 #9
Angel Ramsey
Banned

Quote:
Only you...You sick deviant fuck, would say something like that. The really sick thing is that you BELIEVE it.

Quote:
Ephebophilia is the primary or exclusive adult sexual interest in mid-to-late adolescents, generally ages 15 to 19. The term was originally used in the late 19th to mid 20th century, and has been more recently revisited by Ray Blanchard. It is one of a number of sexual preferences across age groups subsumed under the technical term "chronophilia". Ephebophilia strictly denotes the preference for mid-to-late adolescent sexual partners, not the mere presence of some level of sexual attraction. In sexual ethics, it may be defined as a sexual preference for girls generally 14–16 years old, and boys generally 14–19 years old. Some authors define ephebophilia as a sexual preference for pubescent and adolescent boys.

In research environments, specific terms are used for chronophilias: for instance, ephebophilia to refer to the sexual preference for mid-to-late adolescents, hebephilia to refer to the sexual preference for earlier pubescent individuals, and pedophilia to refer to the sexual preference for prepubescent children. However, the term pedophilia is commonly, but incorrectly, used to refer to any sexual interest in minors below the legal age of consent, regardless of their level of physical, mental, or psychological development.
You have a serious psychological disorder. Get help!

Last edited by Angel Ramsey; September 24th, 2012 at 04:24 PM.

Old October 12th, 2012 #10
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Townend View Post

Paedophiles should be hanged.

Just out of interest, and not wishing to set the pom-pom and megaphone crowd onto the poor newbie who started this epic thread, but has anyone noticed the comment he made on the story?

Old October 12th, 2012 #11
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bev View Post
Just out of interest, and not wishing to set the pom-pom and megaphone crowd onto the poor newbie who started this epic thread, but has anyone noticed the comment he made on the story?
He probably knows what a paedophile actually is

Old October 12th, 2012 #12
andy

You are all being played by this baddiel atkins nonce.It is certainly not a routine procedure for Aryan America.It is a minimum $1000 and even federal and veteran insurance coverage regards circumcision as an extra option subject to $1000 deductible (excess) in UK terms.Third party insurance companies are not shelling out for infant mutilation as a matter of routine.Surely even VNN can arrange a quick poll of US posters to nail that straight lie

Of course baddiel claims he is a welfare recipient,though he does not use that term he prefers government.Perhaps as with the legal requirement to identify oneself as an fbi agent if asked,it is necessary for homeland security touts to state they are paid by the government.
This thread and the saville one demonstrate a clear and distinct tendency to sexual deviancy within the movement.One could say that licentious and libertine behaviour is normal practice in show business.Now from the posts here one can say the same for "the movement".It is my contention that such threads are a tool of the enemy designed to bring the fight for the race into disrepute.True Aryans who have a racial imperative do not behave as baddiel and the rest of the "mah dik movement"

Old October 12th, 2012 #13
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
You are all being played by this baddiel atkins nonce.It is certainly not a routine procedure for Aryan America.It is a minimum $1000 and even federal and veteran insurance coverage regards circumcision as an extra option subject to $1000 deductible (excess) in UK terms.Third party insurance companies are not shelling out for infant mutilation as a matter of routine.Surely even VNN can arrange a quick poll of US posters to nail that straight lie

Of course baddiel claims he is a welfare recipient,though he does not use that term he prefers government.Perhaps as with the legal requirement to identify oneself as an fbi agent if asked,it is necessary for homeland security touts to state they are paid by the government.
This thread and the saville one demonstrate a clear and distinct tendency to sexual deviancy within the movement.One could say that licentious and libertine behaviour is normal practice in show business.Now from the posts here one can say the same for "the movement".It is my contention that such threads are a tool of the enemy designed to bring the fight for the race into disrepute.True Aryans who have a racial imperative do not behave as baddiel and the rest of the "mah dik movement"
I think the poll has been done before and it was a very low % of US men who admitted to being mutilated. The few that were did not describe themselves as "normal" nor did they give the impression of being impressed by it.

Old October 12th, 2012 #14
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
I think the poll has been done before and it was a very low % of US men who admitted to being mutilated. The few that were did not describe themselves as "normal" nor did they give the impression of being impressed by it.
Actually, there doesn't appear to have been a poll. It must be a conversation I'm remembering. I shall start a poll.

Here is the poll (and yes, I've made it anonymous on purpose.)

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=146916

Old October 12th, 2012 #15
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Actually, there doesn't appear to have been a poll. It must be a conversation I'm remembering. I shall start a poll.

Here is the poll (and yes, I've made it anonymous on purpose.)

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=146916
Ah, but you asked if they had been mutilated. Most circumcised men don't consider it mutilation any more than trimming one's fingernails.

Old October 12th, 2012 #16
andy

It is my belief that since the second word war there has been a conscious effort by jews and their allies in the medical profession of the western world to promote genital mutilation.After all you can have all the mischlinge you want and all the collette crypto jews on the planet but if at some time one can apply the same test that the Arjas commando did.When any doubt arose trousers were dropped and no foreskin then no future,into the pit with the bastard spawn of the devil.It is the dearest wish of jews and mudsims and other primitive rival races to make genital mutilation the default thus protecting them from the simple inspection.

Old October 12th, 2012 #17
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
You are all being played by this baddiel atkins nonce.It is certainly not a routine procedure for Aryan America.It is a minimum $1000 and even federal and veteran insurance coverage regards circumcision as an extra option subject to $1000 deductible (excess) in UK terms.Third party insurance companies are not shelling out for infant mutilation as a matter of routine.
The government medicaid insurance covers it. Apparently the working-class has inferior insurance.

Old October 12th, 2012 #18
andy

Quote:
Indeed and notice how the entire VNNUK forum has been swamped with sexual deviancy ??? How come none of the conspiracy crew notice this sort of conspiracy ??? Like cs and edlie with their facetious sexually charged commentary,Is it a counter intelligence operation to swamp non mainstream political commentary forums with bullshit ?
The week griffin bit the bullet and took his masters orders and cunted off every Irishman on the planet ?

Old June 17th, 2013 #19
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Married maths teacher Jeremy Forrest travelled to France with his 15-year-old pupil because he feared she might kill herself, the schoolgirl has told a court.

The teenager began a sexual relationship with Forrest, 30, after developing a crush on him at Bishop Bell C of E School in Eastbourne, East Sussex.

Fearing they were about to be exposed, Forrest booked them on a cross-Channel ferry from Dover to Calais on September 20 last year before spending seven days on the run in France.

He is standing trial accused of abducting the schoolgirl. He denies the charge.

The girl, now aged 16, said that she had been experiencing personal problems in the months up to the relationship with Forrest.

This included her mother going through a divorce and then her mother falling pregnant with a new partner.

The court heard the pair agreed to go to France after the girl had her phone seized by police investigating rumours of a relationship between them.

The girl said she planned to run away but Forrest agreed to come with her to prevent her from getting into danger.

She said: "He tried to persuade me not to run away."

She added: "I said I was going and nobody was going to stop me.

"I was very determined and once I had an idea in my head nobody was going to stop me, not Jeremy, not anybody."

She continued: "He was concerned that if I went on my own I would be in danger, it would be a better idea if he came with me.

"I was very pleased."

She added: "If Jeremy had said he wasn't coming with me, I would have dreaded what kind of situation I would have been in."

Describing her mood at the time, she said: "I felt very low indeed, I didn't know what to do, I was very desperate."

When asked if she felt suicidal by defence counsel Ronald Jaffa, the girl, who chose today to give her evidence in court for the first time rather than by videolink, said: "Yes".

She said: "He was saying 'This isn't going to end very well' but if I was insisting that things could happen to me as a result of this, we had to go."

She added: "Numerous times on the way to France he would say he would give me the money so I could go home but I didn't want to go home."

The girl said Forrest was in tears as they drove to France.

She said: "He was very worried, he was very emotional. I do not think he wanted to take me anywhere but I was insisting, I was adamant we had to go, otherwise I was afraid of what would happen to both of us.

"I was concerned about Jeremy getting into any trouble. If Jeremy got into trouble, I do not know what I would do."

She said she felt she had to run away because she did not want her mother to find out about a previous relationship as well as other personal issues she had been going through.

Speaking of her relationship with her mother, she said: "I didn't get on with her very well, I didn't like her, she wasn't supportive."

She added: "When there's a divorce going on, the attention in the family is on the parents, not the children."

She said she also felt that her mother might throw her out of home.

The girl said she started to develop a crush on Forrest after he helped her with her personal problems.

She said it was during a school trip to Los Angeles in February 2012 that she began to confide in him.

She said he would try to get her to seek help from school counsellors or external support services.

She said: "He was very encouraging to get help and seemed very worried about it and didn't want to let the situation go, he really wanted to do something about it."

She added that among her problems was a tendency to have suicidal thoughts.

She said that since Forrest began to give her advice and support, her attendance and grades at school had improved.

She said she had previously fallen in with a "bad crowd" with whom she would "take drugs" and get into trouble.

She said she was often in detention after school.

She said: "He (Forrest) also said I should talk to my mum about the situation."

She said that on the way home from LA she had held hands with Forrest because she was having an anxiety attack because of her fear of flying.

She said: "It started on the first journey, I started having panic attacks on the flight.

"I grabbed a teacher's hand in front of me and also grabbed Jeremy's at the same time as I was really worried and needed someone to hold on to.

"On the way back I was sat next to Jeremy. I remembered he had been nice to me, I thought it would be a good way to relieve any anxiety or stress."

She added: "It wasn't hand-holding, it was squeezing hands. It wasn't affectionate, it was more caring."

Proceeding.
Check out all the latest News, Sport & Celeb gossip at Mirror.co.uk http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...jeremy-forrest

Old June 23rd, 2013 #20
Bev
drinking tea

Quote:
Last night, The Mail on Sunday identified more than 120 posts on Facebook and Twitter that breach the lifelong anonymity given to victims of sexual offences.

The girl – just 15 when she fled to France with Forrest – is also subject to court-imposed anonymity as a minor.

However, following the teacher’s conviction on Thursday, many people commenting on the case online chose to defy the law and openly disclose the victim’s identity.

Media lawyer David Banks said this was a criminal offence, adding he would not be surprised if the offenders ‘have the police knocking on their door’.

He said: ‘They are taking a great risk. If the Crown Prosecution Service takes the view that this might put off future victims from coming forward, they may well decide to make this a police matter.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-sentence.html

Searching her full name on the DM website alone reveals 25 stories about her. I don't think the CPS will be doing much about this - too many newspapers named her when she went missing as did the police themselves when they appealed for info and then again when they stated she was in France. Unless this just applies to people who have named her after they said you couldn't name her, I don't see that there's much they can do - there's far too many mentions of her including, as I said, the police themselves.

Tags
forrest, groomers, grooming, jeremy forrest, paedophile

Thread