Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old November 10th, 2013 #1
janfedayi

Default What do you guys think of David Duke?

I don't know if it was brought up on the forum in the past.

Old November 11th, 2013 #2
Paul Smith
Death Camp of Tolerance

In 10 years of existence, I'm pretty sure it was.

Old November 11th, 2013 #3
M.N. Dalvez

He does some very good work, and has done for a while, from what I can see.

Old November 11th, 2013 #4
Bardamu
Banned

David Duke will enter the Hall of Heroes when his time here is up.

Old November 14th, 2013 #5
Elliot Richards
Banned

I agree with David Duke 100% on everything.

But I can't see how people on here do. I see nearly all the people on here saying they hate Arabs and Asians and etc.

David Duke doesn't hate the other races just like I don't. We would just like a world where people stayed with their own and Jewish media which promotes interracial would be removed.

David Duke actually gives a crap about the Palestinians just like I do but most people on this site seem to just hate anyone who isn't white.

David Duke is a man of fact and common sense. David uses real science and not stupid religion. He understands the biology of this all just as I do since I did biology and I do have common sense.

So I don't care how many people disagree with me about the biology of this all because I know exactly how it has gone so far and also I guess people on here would spurt stuff like we evolved off blacks. Sorry but wrong.
All 3 races evolved from Homo Erectus and that goes for the Caucasoid the Mongoloid and the Negroid that stayed in Africa.
Black people are not the birth of man like they proclaim. Where the F is the common sense here.

If blacks themselves evolved off Homo Erectus in which they did and so did the other 2 races Evolve from Homo Erectus then how are modern black people who are Homo Sapiens the birth of man.

This was all caused by us spreading throughout the world and evolving as so. Blacks have evolved much from the Erectus we all came from who was hairier and had a larger rough skull and wasn't as tall. Where as blacks now have smooth skulls and little body hair and are tall and skinny. Their brains didn't do much evolving though. lol.

Homo Erectus was all our father or mother if you will. We were all the same before then. Species diverge and then change into sub species in which we have now (races) and eventually they change so much that they become entire new species and by that time interbreeding isn't usually guaranteed to work.

Old March 1st, 2014 #6
Norman Bean

Default Not that it could ever happen

recall some years ago Duke trying to run for president.Now If somehow he ran again and won,things would get pretty interesting.I doubt if the powers that be would ever allow such as him to live to take the oath of office.

Old March 1st, 2014 #7
Alyss
vnn member

You can find him on SF.

Yeah, shame. No jew will ever let NS WN official in office. They want puppets regardless of race to rule over white countries.

Old March 1st, 2014 #8
Mark Faust
Broadcaster

David Duke has a great way of descibing the Jew problem that just about anyone could understand, thats important. He has been brave in his public persona.

Then there's the whole plastic surgery thing, and the book he wrote on how to eat pussy...... He has a weird side for sure but I give him a pass on that one due to all the good he has done.

Old March 1st, 2014 #9
Alyss
vnn member

Then there's the whole plastic surgery thing, and the book he wrote on how to eat pussy...... He has a weird side for sure but I give him a pass on that one due to all the good he has done.

I had noidea. wow. Well every straight male loves meows. I guess he had to keep up with appearances because of his public spotlight.

His intelligent white man. I hope we have men and women to replace him in later years to come.

Old March 1st, 2014 #10
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

DD advocated for the re election of Obama; believing worse is better -in 2012.HE WAS OBVIOUSLY WRONG. Anyone that ignorant, certainly isn't a friend of white people.

Old March 1st, 2014 #11
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNOFSPARTA View Post
DD advocated for the re election of Obama; believing worse is better -in 2012.HE WAS OBVIOUSLY WRONG. Anyone that ignorant, certainly isn't a friend of white people.
Nobody's perfect. You have to take the sum of his life's work to judge a man. Duke has been a friend of whites for decades. In living memory only William Pierce and Rockwell have done as much to promote our cause.

Old March 1st, 2014 #12
Roger Bannon

Quote:

Could you be more specific on how he was wrong?

Old March 1st, 2014 #13
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Duke may have been correct on the "worse is better." I don't know. His mistake was to assume that the liberal Obama would be worse than the extreme leftist, raving lunatic, white hating, gun hating, jew fellating, McCain in 2008, or the equally ditto Romney in 2012.

Again, any forum member who still puts any faith in any part of the republican party is a dimwit.

[Nothing in this post is even faintly complementary to the democrat party or Obama.]

Mike

Old March 3rd, 2014 #14
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Emerson View Post
Nobody's perfect. You have to take the sum of his life's work to judge a man. Duke has been a friend of whites for decades. In living memory only William Pierce and Rockwell have done as much to promote our cause.
Life's work=?
Ran from the Klan, and hasn't done a lick since.
Can't live in America
When did he last do anything worth mentioning to really help anyone?
Writing books and running your mouth doesn't get things done.
Please name his accomplishments

Compared to the Leaders from the left, and far left, Duke is a total zero; and everyone know it.
If Duke is Our best excuse for a leader; we're all dead and buried.

Old March 3rd, 2014 #15
Sam Emerson
Diversity = White Genocide

Quote:
Life's work=?
Ran from the Klan, and hasn't done a lick since.
Can't live in America
When did he last do anything worth mentioning to really help anyone?
Writing books and running your mouth doesn't get things done.
If that were true Jews wouldn't spend so much time, effort and cash censoring writers and speakers.

Old March 4th, 2014 #16
Thad Charles
Master Race

Quote:

How was he wrong? I voted for Obama-boo (in a "swing-state" that actually mattered) and I'm proud of it.

It's true Mitt Romney would not have been any better. In fact, he could have been worse with the warmongering. So maybe I was wrong there. A couple more wars may well have facilitated JewSA's crumbling more efficiently. But having a mulatto nigger as commander-in-queef as JewSA begins its slow decay and eventual collapse is just too good to pass up. What can I say? I like a good laugh.

Are you angry your man here, pictured right here, did not get elected?

Despite all this we all know that electoral politics are a complete joke. Which is why I voted for Obama-boo. This system doesn't deserve any respect; it deserves to be mocked.

Old March 4th, 2014 #17
Ian

To my knowledge, David Duke authored two strange books. Most well known was a sex manual, using the name ''Dorothy Vanderbilt'', which has been pointed to here. There was another book, using the name ''Mohammed X''. The book was ''African Atto'' a manual for the black american warrior published in the early 1970s, as I recall. That book was sold mail order, so that the Klan would know where the most radical blacks lived.

Old March 4th, 2014 #18
SUNOFSPARTA
MIA

I knew DD, back in the day, in New Orleans;when he actually had something worth listening to.

[QUOTE=Thad Charles;1662524]
Are you angry your man here, pictured right here, did not get elected?

Not angry, just disappointed. For all his faults, Mitt certainly would have been better than the nigger we have today. I've met this guy, and his public persona as a candidate, and his real character are completely different.

Over a decade ago I discovered that I didn't need to work, that all my needs and requirements, bills , children and ex wives could be supported very well without me continuing to do what I was doing. I then thought about doing what I really wanted to do, but I wasn't sure what it was. I went on a kind of vacation all over the world, like some kind of god damn hippie,trying to find myself. After a few years of that crap I came back to America and settled down, went back to work, and slowly came to the realization of what I wanted to really do. Help white good people. I had been steering my businesses to be majority white, as much as was possible, and still be in compliance with city, state ,federal and international laws; but after learning what I did in Europe, S America and the Mid East ; I came to the conclusion that I needed to double my efforts. That's when I met Mitt. He was attending the same event I was in Dallas , Tx ; and I had never heard or seen him before.
The host of the event told me he was a very rich guy; and I just thought he was some new pretty boy with a bank account, who was just trying to impress someone. As it turned out, he had lived and worked in several of the European locations I had, and we were often apparently competitors on the same contracts in the past. I didn't hide the fact that am a racist; and he seemed to be in agreement with many aspects of what I was concerned about. He did take time to educate me in what it takes to advance an agenda, whatever that agenda may be; and he didn't shy away from the facts that I was in the process of turning all of my own business enterprises into all white relationships at any coast world wide.

Obama didn't exist in politics at that time; and nobody was talking about Mitt for President; but most of what I learned in that forty five minutes I spent talking to him, seem to still ring very true for me and my continued business experience.

Thread