VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old August 10th, 2009 #1
richyrichard
Banned

Default Tom Cruise's son, Connor?

Tom must have dipped his wick in a little Hollywood hot chocolate.

Connor and Tom Cruise

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/movies....remake-reuters

Old August 10th, 2009 #2
Derrick MacThomas

No, the nigger is adopted.

Old August 10th, 2009 #3
richyrichard
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derrick MacThomas View Post
No, the nigger is adopted.

My Gawd!! That's almost worse!! I mean, why have one if you don't have to? Was there a shortage of Jewish orphans?

The article, however, doesn't say he is an adopted son. They refer to him only a Tom's son. Misleading, perhaps.

Last edited by richyrichard; August 10th, 2009 at 08:07 PM.

Old August 10th, 2009 #4
Derrick MacThomas

Connor was adopted when Tom was married to Nicole Kidman.
The word from inside the Kidman camp years ago was that one of the reasons for the divorce was that Tom shot blanks and Nicole wanted her own children, which Tom could not provide.

Old August 11th, 2009 #5
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
The word from inside the Kidman camp years ago was that one of the reasons for the divorce was that Tom shot blanks and Nicole wanted her own children, which Tom could not provide.
I've heard it said, (probably on this forum), that Cruise is a Hollywood homo.

Old August 11th, 2009 #6
Schopenhauer

"The young cast heads off in a few weeks for military training in an undisclosed location. Shooting will then begin in Detroit for a September 24, 2010 release."

Detroit?? so Connor should feel right at home.

Old August 11th, 2009 #7
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:
So she couldn't have found another White man to do the job?

Old August 12th, 2009 #8
Sofia

DAMN his son is fine wit a capital F...there r white females who would choose him over a white guy any day=)

Old August 23rd, 2009 #9
April

Quote:
Katie Holmes was a better match. Just look at that cute little girl Suri they had together.

http://kalispellple.blogspot.com/

Old August 23rd, 2009 #10
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
In other words, you're saying that it is treated like some kind of pet, like a hairless ape?

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #11
McKinley
coast to coast WN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
DAMN his son is fine wit a capital F...there r white females who would choose him over a white guy any day=)
Now that you mentioned it.

Has anyone on VNN Forum ever heard of a White person telling a Shitskin that it has beautiful eyes? You always hear White people getting compliments on their eyes whether the humans eyes are blue, green, hazel or brown.

When I was a child the "old" people complimented my eyes, hair and dimples so much it was embarrassing. Then I would blush bright red and the "old" people would start all over again with the "how adorable" stuff. By the time I could politely get away from them I would fill like I was about to break down into tears. Then that would give them "old" people another excuse to start up again.

I used to also watch my friends and other White kids get the same cute, adorable treatment. I would stand or sit there in fright while these "old" people gave the run down on the other kids, just hoping the "old" people wouldn't notice me.

Trying times indeed;D

I've never heard of Niggers/Shitskins getting an honest compliment like that from a human, have you White people? I mean an honest sure fire answer not one of those fake polite remarks.

Kentckyanna True News

"What do you expect? All we got on this team are a bunch a Jews, spics, niggers, pansies -- and a booger-eatin' moron!"

Tanner Boyle - short stop for the Bad News Bears.

Last edited by McKinley; August 23rd, 2009 at 11:22 PM.

Old August 23rd, 2009 #12
Dale VanderMeer
Your Pro-White Neighbor...

Mac, I gave her some red candy for that remark.
Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
Now that you mentioned it.

Has anyone on VNN Forum ever heard of a White person telling a Shitskin that it has beautiful eyes? You always hear White people getting compliments on their eyes whether the humans eyes are blue, green, hazel or brown. ...

I've never heard of Niggers/Shitskins getting an honest compliment like that from a human, have you White people? I mean an honest sure fire answer not one of those fake polite remarks.
What is with these Hymewood daffodils adopting and popping out non-Whites? It must be a sure sign that this civilization is dieing.

Last edited by Dale VanderMeer; August 23rd, 2009 at 11:56 PM.

Old September 2nd, 2009 #13
Austin
Banned

Tom Cruise's other adopted child, Isabella.

Talk about politically correct. Anyone wonder why the Establishment trusts him so much and gives him so many blockbuster parts?

;;

Old September 3rd, 2009 #14
Johnny James

I think every time some Hollykike Homo does something like this, WNs should adopt a White child and raise them to be a Nazi. To put balance in the universe. That fucking savage nigger is probably going to wind up raping his "sister".

Old September 5th, 2009 #15
Elizabeth Fragale

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKinley View Post
I've seen it, but very, very rarely. Usually a half-breed will be complimented since they have a lot of white features. I can't think of a time when a completely non-white person has been complimented on their looks. Reason being, there's nothing to admire in the eyes of any normal person. Usually a wigger girl will compliment her nigger friend by calling her some keyword (hot, sexy, fly) "bitch"...or call the boy a playa.

Either way, very disgusting. People have to reach deep into the depths of existence to find anything to compliment these creatures on.

Old September 5th, 2009 #16
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sofia View Post
Take that over to opposing views. Besides, you'll feel more at home with the rejects there.

Old September 5th, 2009 #17
Julian Lüchow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Talk about politically correct. Anyone wonder why the Establishment trusts him so much and gives him so many blockbuster parts?
You are right, it's like Hebeywood actors are urged by their handlers to "adopt non-white children and be good liberal automatons or else."

Old September 5th, 2009 #18
V.V.

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin View Post
Tom Cruise's other adopted child, Isabella.

;;
I wonder how many times she's been raped by her nigger "brother?"

Thread