Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 14th, 2018 #1
grail
House on the Borderland

Arrow 5,000 Years of Evidence, Earth is a Zoo & Humans made to Entertain the Gods

5,000 Years of Evidence, Earth is a Zoo & Humans made to Entertain the Gods

Old January 14th, 2018 #2
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Talking Oh shit, here come the tranquilizer darts!

C'mon man, life is hard enough without this kind of news.

*Also, my teasing on the story is good natured, but no, I don't think this is a valid concept, no offense.

The Twilight Zone already did this, except it was a little worse, we were gonna be dinner for the 'gods'.

I recall reading Sitchin's series of books about the Ancient Sumerians, and the supposed proof that we are all test tube babies engineered by the 'gods' (AKA Aliens) to mine quartz for them.

Total bummer, and at the time I thought it was plausible. Thankfully, it's likely untrue.

Even if we were engineered and put here by superior beings....I don't think superior beings would find any of this 'entertaining'. Just like smart people don't find the Kardashians interesting, why would they (the gawds) get their jollies watching us?

It would barely cross the 'ant farm' threshold of 'entertaining', IMO.

Old January 14th, 2018 #3
grail
House on the Borderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Henderson View Post
C'mon man, life is hard enough without this kind of news.

*Also, my teasing on the story is good natured, but no, I don't think this is a valid concept, no offense.

The Twilight Zone already did this, except it was a little worse, we were gonna be dinner for the 'gods'.

I recall reading Sitchin's series of books about the Ancient Sumerians, and the supposed proof that we are all test tube babies engineered by the 'gods' (AKA Aliens) to mine quartz for them.

Total bummer, and at the time I thought it was plausible. Thankfully, it's likely untrue.

Even if we were engineered and put here by superior beings....I don't think superior beings would find any of this 'entertaining'. Just like smart people don't find the Kardashians interesting, why would they (the gawds) get their jollies watching us?

It would barely cross the 'ant farm' threshold of 'entertaining', IMO.
@ Emily......Why do we have animal prisons ? ...AKA Zoos....?

The Earth Overlords Favor The White Race & Manipulate The World Chessboard.

When Freak Storms Win Battles: Divine Intervention or ‘Just Coincidence’?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/when-f...utm_campaign=2

In Beyond Science, Epoch Times explores research and accounts related to phenomena and theories that challenge our current knowledge. We delve into ideas that stimulate the imagination and open up new possibilities. Share your thoughts with us on these sometimes controversial topics in the comments section below. Of all the battles in all of history, it may be likely that at least some of them would involve dramatic weather events. Yet some of the details of such battles seem to align so perfectly that people have attributed the victories and defeats to divine intervention...
Persian Conquest Thwarted

In 492 B.C., Greece was close to being overwhelmed by the great Persian force led by the Persian General Mardonius. But as the Persian forces sailed near Athos, a hurricane destroyed 300 ships, killing 20,000 men, as reported by the historian Herodotus.
This event did not prevent Persia from attempting to conquer Greece, it only stopped this one attempt. But this attempt may have been the only one that could have succeeded. The Greeks were able to ward off the Persians in subsequent battles.
snip

It looks like an elaborate way to pass the time by the Overlords to me.....
Throw in reincarnation and th supernatural for fun....

Old January 14th, 2018 #4
Emily Henderson
Intellijintly Dezined

Default For fun, yes...

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post

@ Emily......Why do we have animal prisons ? ...AKA Zoos....?
Personal opinion: We have them (zoos) for a few reasons., both good and bad.

Altruism, people who want to help other sentient beings that can't help themselves.

Sometimes the purpose is to reintroduce the animal back into the wild, which keeps the balance of things 'balanced' (that's the belief re the food chain).

And then there are people who created Zoos for profit, complete with abuse or even 'performing' animals, etc.

But we didn't always 'manipulate' the situation to create the orphaned animal. What you're suggesting is on a much higher scale, too, a whole planet of living beings who put us here on this spinning blue ball.

Possible, but one would have to go through a Bayesian analysis and determine if it's likely or unlikely.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grail View Post
The Earth Overlords Favor The White Race & Manipulate The World Chessboard.

When Freak Storms Win Battles: Divine Intervention or ‘Just Coincidence’?

https://www.theepochtimes.com/when-f...utm_campaign=2

In Beyond Science, Epoch Times explores research and accounts related to phenomena and theories that challenge our current knowledge. We delve into ideas that stimulate the imagination and open up new possibilities. Share your thoughts with us on these sometimes controversial topics in the comments section below. Of all the battles in all of history, it may be likely that at least some of them would involve dramatic weather events. Yet some of the details of such battles seem to align so perfectly that people have attributed the victories and defeats to divine intervention...
Persian Conquest Thwarted

In 492 B.C., Greece was close to being overwhelmed by the great Persian force led by the Persian General Mardonius. But as the Persian forces sailed near Athos, a hurricane destroyed 300 ships, killing 20,000 men, as reported by the historian Herodotus.
This event did not prevent Persia from attempting to conquer Greece, it only stopped this one attempt. But this attempt may have been the only one that could have succeeded. The Greeks were able to ward off the Persians in subsequent battles.
snip

It looks like an elaborate way to pass the time by the Overlords to me.....
Throw in reincarnation and th supernatural for fun....
Re Bold: Epoch Times is garbage.

And yes, source of the info matters. I read copies of it in print form in Austin as they had them scattered about. Funny stuff, semi interesting until you read further and realize what it is.

Epoch Times first published in Chinese only, they are out of New York.

They are full of pseudoscience like this story appears to be as well.

https://skeptoid.com/blog/tag/epoch-times/

^^This site discusses, among other things, their promotion of 'free energy machines', by Daniel Kobrle in the Czech Republic. It was a spinning magnet device and an LED light feeding into a solar cell that powers it.

Problem: it doesn't, and can't, work.

My source: Skeptoid, Brian Dunning, who is a computer scientist and consulting engineer, which is why he knew that device was bogus.

What folks should know about the Epoch Times: it was founded by John Tang and a group of Chinese-American Falun Gong practicioners. They are very secretive about how they are funded.

They had Falun Gong nutters in Austin, who threw these mags everywhere. They are not really into science, but religion.

I agree with you on the idea that we are not the only form of 'life' in the universe, just don't think this is our 'zoo'.

Reason: we know how we came into being. The 'aliens' didn't put our ancient ancestor the tetrapod here, did they? It didn't happen that way. From the formation of the eye to our composition of water in our bodies (50%-60%).

Dis beez snake oil IMHO.

Unless the Chinese Epoch Times have some very different form of proof, other than 'wacky weather', I'm not buying it.

Old January 14th, 2018 #5
littlefieldjohn

Keep god, destroy the "church" existence.

Thread