VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old 4 Days Ago #761
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Keeping nuclear deterrent forces for the protection of our own borders is fine. Having a bunch of Zionist mercenaries that run amok all around the world starting wars against countries that never threatened us and causing mayhem and destabilization is the problem.
What do you think of developing new fighter jets ever couple of years that cost billions? It's like it's down to keep Boeing and Lockhead Martin in business. DIEversity and inflated wages those places pay.

That is how a lot of these old baby boomer fucks have a shit load of money from working for defense contractors and manufacturers.

Old 4 Days Ago #762
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
What do you think of developing new fighter jets ever couple of years that cost billions? It's like it's down to keep Boeing and Lockhead Martin in business. DIEversity and inflated wages those places pay.

That is how a lot of these old baby boomer fucks have a shit load of money from working for defense contractors and manufacturers.
No problem with having modern fighter jets as long as they work, unlike that shitty F-35. The F-22 is a better plane. Even 1970s-vintage F-16s were able to outperform F-35s in war games. It is all just corporate welfare for big MIC companies like Boeing and Lockheed-Martin. A much smaller defense force or militia along the lines of what Japan had after WW2 solely for the protection of US territory is what we should have, minimal land, sea and air forces but maintaining nuclear weapons and space assets. This occupying the entire world and being the jew's attack dog bullshit has to stop, it's bankrupting us and making the world an ever more dangerous place.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old 4 Days Ago #763
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default Militarymorons.com Daily News

One Marine Killed at School of Infantry, another in custody

https://www.marinecorpstimes.com/new...er-in-custody/

Navy filing homicide charges for McCain, Fitzgerald commanders

https://www.navytimes.com/news/your-...ld-commanders/

Old 3 Days Ago #764
Donncha Dennis

Donncha Dennis

The problem I see is too much reliance on the most destructive of weapons. We now have nbc weapons that can wipe out most of the planet scary thoughts. We haven't even gotten past one hundred years and already we have had various hiccups and mishaps. Nuclear powers will only grow with time and who is to say a hundred, two hundred, three hundred or however many years if a warlord or crazy despotic leader gets their hands on these types of weapons still in working condition the world will be torn asunder and they will cry out why didn't the previous generation stop it?

While I agree having nukes is regrettably what we must have in this day and age and we should have the most and highest tech missile capability of the world. Russia and China will not just drop their nbc developments even if America goes downhill. What my fear is like in the planet of the apes movie

we don't want this to be our epitah who can say what the future will be in centuries or thousands of years from now. I often think a future character will get ahold of a nuke something that will be considered a antique weapon of obscure origins and then boom. I mean even right now if a nuclear weapon hit the Marianna's trench it could very well spell the end. Just food for thought I guess I feel humans when given a tool or weapon will eventually use it no force can stop us no reason we will use our weapons and can even be lulled into a false war with them. I am sure in the future weapons will become even more powerful as much as I don't care for Asiatic japan we should all look back and see what such weapons can do lets try not to repeat it.

Old 3 Days Ago #765
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default Those bloody fools, they pray to the damn thing!

Anything is possible, I suppose.

Old 2 Days Ago #766
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default None of these guys could be 'The Ugly American'--they're overqualified!

Tillerson says US will keep open-ended military presence in Syria

Quote:
US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson has announced that US military will remain in Syria indefinitely, spelled out a US plan to advance a political transition in the country, and also called for closer cooperation with Russia to avoid conflict in "de-escalation zones."

In a speech about the future of the Syrian War titled "The Way Forward in Syria -- at Stanford University in California on Wednesday, Tillerson stated that "let us be clear: the United States will maintain a military presence in Syria, focused on ensuring ISIS cannot re-emerge," relating that there is no place for President Bashar al-Assad in the war-torn country's future.

According to figures the Pentagon released in December, there are at least 2,000 troops in Syria as well as a diplomatic presence in cities such as Kobani.
http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2018/0...yria-Tillerson

Old 2 Days Ago #767
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default 5 Ways to Spot an army Douchebag (very definition of GREEN NIGGER)

Quote:
You can find them at the bar or on the beach with their dog tags hanging out. They're cruising in Jeeps which cost them nearly two years salary, plastered in yellow ribbons and slogan-bearing bumper stickers ("If you don't stand behind us, feel free to stand in front of us"). They make every effort to ensure you are aware that they are, in fact, in the military. They're loud. They're obnoxious. They are army douchebags.
https://thoughtcatalog.com/belmont-d...rmy-douchebag/

Old 2 Days Ago #768
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
They all also drive nice cars and bikes too. Scott AFB wasn't too far from me and I'd see them guys driving Vettes and such. Granted some are pilots so they're making better money than most.

The university I went to also had a lot of recent military vets attending because my private university with its inflated overpriced tuition would give it to vets and blue niggers at half price in order to get all that GI gubermint easy money. One guy in my class was 31 and just out of an 11 year stint in the Navy as a sgt. and had a top of the line new Harley, and a really nice car on top of it and at first wasn't even working because he had a crap load of GI money and the money saved up while serving. While attending he did get a job that worked two days a week at a concession stand at a local county park lol. Before that, basically his only job his whole life was the military. After graduating he quickly got a full-time job as a MANAGER at a warehouse even though he had hardly any work experience other than being a sgt.

While me just 2 years younger at the time (went to school a bit later due to $) applied for countless jobs with little results.

Companies love to hire green nigs because of the tax credits they get and they will blindly follow orders.

The guy overall was decent and I became friends with him because he was one of the few conservative, pro gun guys in my classes I had. Then after college and he gets a job quits talking to me.

Old 1 Day Ago #769
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Talking

It turns out there really is a website called www.militarymorons.com that reviews military gear, weapons and related stuff. And here I was doing it to mock the green niggers.

Old 7 Hours Ago #770
Ray Allan

Ray Allan
Default More whining about veteran discounts

Throughout all of his incoherent babbling, Duck Swamp Commander ZZ Top here tries to explain Lowe's veteran's discount policy. Personally I wouldn't shop at Lowe's being that it's a damn big-box jew outfit.

Old 7 Hours Ago #771
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Throughout all of his incoherent babbling, Duck Swamp Commander ZZ Top here tries to explain Lowe's veteran's discount policy. Personally I wouldn't shop at Lowe's being that it's a damn big-box jew outfit.

No Veteran Discount? 😢
Home Depot also gives a discount. Home Depot is also owned by a Jew.

Old 5 Hours Ago #772
Ray Allan

Ray Allan

These active and ex-green niggers are as big of spoiled little drama queens as welfare ghetto niggers when it comes to their gibsmedat.

Old 5 Hours Ago #773
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
These active and ex-green niggers are as big of spoiled little drama queens as welfare ghetto niggers when it comes to their gibsmedat.
That and the Red and Blue niggers (firefighters and law enforcement) as well when it comes to discounts. I plan on opening my own business and one price for everyone. Don't like the price then go somewhere else.

Old 1 Hour Ago #774
Jeffrey Smither

Jeffrey Smither

Jewish Governor Rambo did a big interview with Fox 2 in St. Louis. Most of it will air tomorrow pleading his case.

Even in the interview he doesn't wear a tie so his buff figure sticks out in typical green nig fashion.

http://fox2now.com/2018/01/20/gov-er...-tv-interview/

Tags
#1, military

Thread