VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old July 17th, 2006 #81
Bill
Banned

Default Updated Image of the Hero !

Here is an image that better reflects the Canadian Hero !

Old July 17th, 2006 #82
Abzug Hoffman

CanWest was owned by an "ardent" Zionist Jew, I think it recently changed hands, but you know "The Jews" wouldn't hand it over to anybody but more ardent Zionists.

Old July 17th, 2006 #83
lincolnshire poacher

He's a hero now? That's strange, I don't remember Batman ever beating people up because he didn't like their opinions.

Old July 17th, 2006 #84
Abzug Hoffman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abzug Hoffman
CanWest was owned by an "ardent" Zionist Jew, I think it recently changed hands, but you know "The Jews" wouldn't hand it over to anybody but more ardent Zionists.
From a site called Sundaymag.com, a confused Multicult female rants on CanWest. She's wrong but she's right. -

Israel Asper (aka izzy), the late family patriarch, was the son of a musician who immigrated to Canada from Ukraine. In 1957 he received his Bachelor of law degree from the University of Manitoba, and was called to the bar shortly thereafter.

In 1970, he published a well-received right wing book and became a critic of the Canadian tax system. He also won the leadership of Manitoba’s Liberal Party in the same year. In the 1973 provincial elections, he fiercely promoted a free market economy and advocated the elimination of the welfare state. But after running Manitoba’s Liberal Party to the ground (only 3 seats for the party including his own, winning his seat by only four votes), he left politics and entered the realm of media, a much more persuasive endeavor for him and his family. Perhaps, he realized that if he couldn’t convince the people in an election, by bombarding them with a constant barrage of right wing propaganda, he may be able to influence them in the long run. Unfortunately, he couldn’t have been more right.

Today, the Asper media empire, called CanWest Global, includes the Global Television Network and 60 daily newspapers, including the National Post. This media conglomerate is run by his off springs Leonard (CEO, CanWest Global), David (VP CanWest Global; Chairman, the National Post) and Gail (President, CanWest Global and Managing Director and Secretary, Asper Foundation).

As Canadians, the Aspers have been consistently pro big business, pro free market and, of course, pro USA. As media owners, they have pushed and promoted American media products in Canada, bringing the most popular American TV programs to the northern tubes and transforming the content of our newspapers from Canadian issues to tabloid infomercials of facts and figures about Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie’s life.

As public commentators on serious issues, they have tried their best to veer the public opinion in this country away from the legacy of Lester Pearson, Tommy Douglas and Pierre Elliot Trudeau, three Canadians they have done their best to smear and attack at any given opportunity. They hate public health. CBC, the Canada Council and every other thing that sets us apart from big daddy USA. Meanwhile, they have done their best to celebrate America and its political system, its excessive culture of greed and aggression, backing our big southern brother in all of its disputes, not only with the world, but with our own government as well. In this regard you can categorically call them the US fifth column.

As if all of this is not bad enough, they seem to outdo themselves in dirty deeds when it comes to international issues. The Aspers have been part of the chorus that has drummed up a vocal opposition to the Geneva Convention, they have promoted war, torture and US unilateral interventions. They have consistently slandered the United Nations on a variety of issues, particularly its unbiased position towards the Israel and Palestine conflict. As politically active members of the Canadian Jewish community, the Aspers have been loyal friends of the Zionist movement in general, and of its right wing and supremacist faction in particular. Israel Asper counts the extremist Vladimir Jabotinsky, and not Ben-Gurion, as his favorite old-school Zionist. And, before the creation of Kadima, the family was a staunch supporter of Sharon’s Likud Party. They have not only been insisting on stronger support for Israel in Canada, but they have used any given chance to slander Muslims, Muslim countries and Muslim governments, in order to push the American/Israeli agendas in the Middle East as far as possible. When even Sharon was not sure about how to get rid of Arafat, the CanWest owned Jerusalem Post had no problem calling for the aerial bombing of the Palestinian presidential compound by the Israeli air force with the goal of murdering the democratically elected president of the Palestinian authority.

Since 9/11, there hasn’t been a day where one or several of the Asper’s media outlets have not run articles, news stories, opinion pieces, letters or even caricatures that supported USA/Israel or slandered and aroused hate towards Muslims. The National Post proudly publishes an opinion column by Daniel Pipes, who has been called the ‘King of Hate’ in America, not by radicals, but by moderate liberals in the US congress. Among Pipe’s firm beliefs are that 30 per cent of all Muslim men are criminals, that Muslim food is stinky and annoying to Europeans, and that the next time a Canadian is killed in a terror attack anywhere in the world, Canadians should learn from Hindu mobs in India and attack the homes and businesses of Muslims in Canada. That’s right. I am not making this up. These are the marvelous words of Mr. Pipes, quoted mostly from the pages of the National Post. An ardent neo conservative Zionist, Daniel Pipes presents himself as a “Middle East expert” who, among his many jobs, you can astonishingly include a Bush appointment to the Washington Peace Institute.

If the hate speech laws of Canada were applied equally to all religious and ethnic minorities, the National Post and most other CanWest Global news outlets would have been shut down long ago and the Aspers would have found themselves in various courts of law, defending their hateful speech against the Canadian media and speech laws. But, thanks to their connections to both the Liberals and the Conservatives, their repeated acts of hate speech have remained completely unchallenged, to the point that, last week, the National Post became the first Canadian newspaper involved in the US war-planning psy-op by fabricating a story on a supposed new law passed by the Iranian parliament requiring Jews and other religious minorities to wear a special identification emblem on their clothes. “Just like Nazi-era Germany” they warned us promptly before cutting to the expected “never again” chorus. If there were an award for unethical use of the Holocaust, the Aspers would end up both as the winner and the runner ups.

The lie was so bad that the paper had to come back and apologize for it a few days later. Nevertheless, the hateful activities of the Aspers continue, even after they were caught red handed in painting a false picture of Iran. Remember that this fabrication was done just in time for the likely near-future US nuclear attack on the oil-rich country, another of Israel’s strategic enemies, and the home of plenty of innocent Muslims to be murdered soon.

This week, the Asper Foundation, which ironically is the main founder of the Canadian Human Rights Museum in Winnipeg, along with the Winnipeg Zionist Initiative and Aish Winnipeg is releasing another piece of hate propaganda, this time in a theatre in Winnipeg. This IMAXed docu-drama called “OBSESSION: Radical Islam’s War against the West” includes interviews with “policy analysts”, “terrorists” and “journalists” and is peppered with images of bloody carnage from terror attacks and snippets of translated speeches from religious leaders and young children. In response to this tolerance-building effort by the Aspers and their Zionist buddies, Shahina Siddiqui, president of the Islamic Social Services Association Inc. of Canada, has filed a formal complaint with Winnipeg police alleging the movie promotes hatred. Wayne Helgason, executive director of the Social Planning Council of Winnipeg, who attended a preview screening of the film, is quoted by the Winnipeg Free Press as saying “I would worry about its effect on people… It certainly doesn’t promote tolerance....”

Old July 17th, 2006 #85
Dick Warmin

What an excellent picture of a noble White man. He reminds me of someone I know. Can't put my finger on it...

Old July 18th, 2006 #86
brutus

On Nov 20, 2005 Tomasz sent me this PM:

Quote:
Default Federal court injunction against me quotes your post on VNN/F.

http://www.vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=26138

They attributed one of your quotes to me. I wonder if I could use that as a reason to appeal.
It appears that Tomasz was blamed for writing the content of some of my posts.

I PM’d him in return the next day and told him that I’d be willing to sign a sworn affidavit testifying that I did indeed pen those passages that the Canadian Human Rights Commission was accusing him of writing.

Now he’s in jail and apparently they used my posts to convict him. I am very upset about this.

* For some reason I can’t open this link anymore - admin please ck - brutus

Last edited by Stan Sikorski; July 18th, 2006 at 11:25 AM.

Old July 18th, 2006 #87
Hell Raising Woman
Jews are not superior

Location: USA - House of Babylonia where greed, immigration and homosexuality flourishes and the jews love it.

My first question here is how did he get arrested without fighting off the bastards? Hey, if you have someone after you because you know you may have written or said things that are against jewish interests, don't you know that just MAYBE fighting off the bastards you may have a chance of getting away instead of going along? Don't you know that when you know your civil rights are being violated and you have no chance in the jewish governed court of law that killing the bastards are in order?

I don't know what the situation may have been or if he had the opportunity to rebel, but he damn sure won't have much of a chance to fight his way out of communist rule. They have him now. There are only two choices -- you either fight like hell or have them take you away for good. That's it but either way won't be simple.

Jews -- tall, tall, tall, tales they tell. Famous fairytale storytellers of the Holocaust.

Old July 18th, 2006 #88
Stan Sikorski
Returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus
On Nov 20, 2005 Tomasz sent me this PM:

It appears that Tomasz was blamed for writing the content of some of my posts.

I PM’d him in return the next day and told him that I’d be willing to sign a sworn affidavit testifying that I did indeed pen those passages that the Canadian Human Rights Commission was accusing him of writing.

Now he’s in jail and apparently they used my posts to convict him. I am very upset about this.

* For some reason I can’t open this link anymore - admin please ck - brutus
I'll try to find that Brutus. I took out the astirisk (*) thinking that may have messed it up but no good. I'll find it though.

Old July 18th, 2006 #89
Shirt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Warmin
What an excellent picture of a noble White man. He reminds me of someone I know. Can't put my finger on it...
Sneaking in the back door, eh? Why don't you be a man and visit this forum with the truth about yourself? Afraid you will get charged with a hate crime by your self? We have freedom of speech here. Why don't you take on the black rappers for their extremely violent hate songs? Why don't you take on the jews with their hate rhetoric against anything that is not jew? I will even furnish you with their websites if you are incapable of finding them on your own. Warman. As in Dick.

Old July 18th, 2006 #90
Steve Lillywhite
Banned

Location: The U.S. Office to Monitor and Combat Anti-Semitism

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8Man
Tom Winnicki gets 9 months prison for VNN posts

Konrad von Finckenstein

http://p2pnet.net/story/9357

Old July 18th, 2006 #91
Proud White Guy
Hates Jews,and Non-Whites

Anytime, I see a last name that ends with "SKY" that sends up a red flag, as the Russian jews, used "sky" in their last names. He may be a White looking guy, but his name tells me, otherwise. More then likely an "Askenazi" Jew, but I'm sure he's a jew.

If you don't believe me, check it out for yourselves.Correct me if I'm wrong, but PWG, says Jew!!!!

God Bless Elon Musk, Donald Trump, and America, and God Damn the anti-white, anti-christian, and anti-American jewish controlled media.

Old July 19th, 2006 #92
Tyler Durden

Oh yes stick him in prison with a bunch of niggers and spics that'll change his ways....."NOT" He'll get out with a stronger feeling towards subhumans and the pussy canadian government.

Old July 20th, 2006 #93
AngryWhiteGuy

Have any locals been up to see Tom in the Exeter Road jail?

Is he even still there? I'm pretty sure that one is mainly for 30 days or less, those doing weekend sentences and those awaiting trial.

Old July 21st, 2006 #94
8Man
"moderate" radical

Default Political Prisoner Tom Winnicki Plans Appeal of 9 Month Sentence

The following is recent report from Paul Fromm:

Political Prisoner Tom Winnicki Plans Appeal of 9 Month Sentence

Dear Free Speech Supporter:

I talked to political prisoner Tom Winnicki who is now being held in solitary confinement, ”for his own protection”, the prison authorities say, outside of London, Ontario.

Mr. Winnicki was convicted last week and sentenced to 9 months in prison by Federal Judge Konrad von Finkenstein (no kidding!). The sentence was for contempt of court for Tom’s having posted some remarks on VNN last Fall despite a Court order gagging him and forbidding him from posting “hate” against privileged minorities. Tom, a blunt spoken man who feels strongly about the immigration invasion and Zionism, had toned down his writing, but “hate” is in the eye of the beholder.

Mr. Winnicki has decided to appeal both his conviction and the sentence. He has retained Ottawa lawyer James Foord who is now doing the paperwork. “The Federal Court requires meticulous preparation” and is a stickler for detail, he told me. Mr. Foord will try to get Tom Winnicki out on bail pending his appeal.

Bail conditions may be very restrictive, Tom Winnicki told me.

He is very upset at the “lies” spread by the London Free Press. Richard Warman’s journalistic buddy Randy Richmond wrote that Tom’s Internet “messages called for the extermination of Jews, a holy war against non-whites and non-Christians and the removal of blacks from Canada.” (London Free Press, July 16, 2006)” I’m not going to let it slide,” Mr. Winnicki told me. “I don’t know where he gets these lies.”

In another development, Mr. Winnicki has learned that the relentless Warman has filed documents with the Federal Court to try to garnishee Mr. Winnicki’s wages to scoop up the $5,500 settlement “plus interest” for hurt feelings awarded by the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal earlier this year.

In a puff piece about Warman, hailing him as a “heroic ‘hate’ fighter”, the Edmonton Journal (July 16, 2006) explained that Warman’s goal is nothing less that the silencing of populist dissent in Canada: “Warman takes his inspiration from [former] human rights commission lawyer Eddie Taylor. … ‘One of the things he wanted to do to neo-Nazis was make it so expensive and painful for them that they would never want to come back in a professional context,’ Warman said.

“Warman files complaints because those found guilty under Canadian human rights legislation are subject to permanent cease-and-desist orders and fines. ‘By knocking them off the Internet permanently, you've put a major restriction on their ability to communicate and organize,’ Warman said.”

Needless to say, such censorship and silencing of populist dissent meets with the approval of the thought control forces over at the Canadian Jewish Congress: “’The impact of his work is quite incredible,’ said Bernie M. Farber, the CEO of the Canadian Jewish Congress who has worked with Warman for years on hate-crime complaints. ‘He's a hero. He's an individual who single-handedly takes on hate mongers and curbs the discourse of hate mongers on the Internet.’"

CAFÉ is collecting money to assist political prisoners Tom Winnicki, Ernst Zundel and David Irving’s defence.

Send an e-mail with your VISA and expiry date or mail your cheque to:

Canadian Association for Free Expression
Box 332
Rexdale, ON, M9W 5L3, Canada

Indicate to which of these political prisoners you wish your donation directed.

Paul Fromm
Director

CANADIAN ASSOCIATION FOR FREE EXPRESSION

Last edited by 8Man; July 21st, 2006 at 04:27 AM.

Old July 21st, 2006 #95
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default *** How to write to Tomasz ***

According to Tomasz's lawyer, Tomasz is indeed in the
Elgin-Middlesex Detention Centre.

Today I called and talked to a very friendly and helpful
young woman at Elgin-Middlesex. You'd think that this
info would be made available online somewhere, but that
would make way too much sense.

No prisoner number is needed when writing to an
inmate there. So the full mailing address is:

Tomasz Winnicki
Elgin-Middlesex Detention Centre
711 Exeter Rd.
London, Ont.
N6E 1L3
CANADA

Even though he is apparently in solitary confinement,
he will still receive his mail.

Unfortunately, about all he can receive are letters.
Anything else sent to him (magazines not in his name,
books, beer-of-the-month-club gift baskets, etc) will
be put in his "property", and he'll only get them upon
release. No hacksaws, please.

So, letters are OK. So are greeting cards, pages cut
out of magazines (but not whole magazines, go figure),
photographs, things like that. Again, anything else he
will receive upon release, so it's not like they're just
going to throw it away.

To send money for Tomasz to use to buy what he needs
on the inside, send a money order to him, and the amount
will automatically be put into his account. If sending from
the states, it would probably be best to send an international
postal money order (costs $3.45 at your local post office).

Postage rates for sending letters to Canada from the states:

Postcard $0.55
Letter 1 oz $0.63
Letter 2 oz $0.90
Letter 3 oz $1.15

For any other questions, you can call the detention center
at 519-686-1922. The female switchboard operator I got on
the phone was quite friendly and more than willing to answer
any questions that I had.

Let's get the letters/postcards/cards flowing. You don't have
to write a long missive - just a few words of support on a
postcard or in a greeting card will do. Use a fake name if you
feel the need. Any one of us could find ourselves in a situation
like this someday. Let's support one of our own and do what
we can to keep Tomasz's spirits up.

:cheers:
who do not adequately realize the irritations they inflict."
- H.G. Wells (November 11, 1933)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old July 21st, 2006 #96
Aryan Janitor...

Wouldn't it be great if every person here sent TW a letter of encouragement, along with 10 bucks for his canteen - and - sent Paul Fromm 10 bucks towards his appeal expenditures?

I'm sitting here with nothing to do scratching at this zog bracelet around my ankle. Still much nicer than it was inside, so I know how crappy he feels. My letter and money orders will go out Monday.

Come on folks, 20 bucks wont kill you, and from enough people it can amount to a sizable balance.

Old July 23rd, 2006 #97
Gauntlet

Here's a short clip of Tom Winnicki that was recently forwarded to me. He is shown confronting the ARA at a Free Zundel protest in Toronto, July 25, 2004:

(scroll down and select "Free"):
http://www.uploading.com/?get=7M6SLXRI

Old July 23rd, 2006 #98
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

"Richard Warman, tool of the jews, plotting the fate of the next
person who offends their delicate sensibilities."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Old August 3rd, 2006 #99
JimInCO
Meinungsverbrecher

Default You can't keep good men down for long

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimInCO

"Richard Warman, tool of the jews, plotting the fate of the next
person who offends their delicate sensibilities."
Must have struck a nerve, eh? You can stop gloating now, Dickie.
We're baaaaaaaaaaack - and more determined than ever in opening
millions of eyes to the monster that is world jewry. Thank you for
cementing our resolve, chuckles.
:cheers:

Last edited by JimInCO; August 3rd, 2006 at 06:28 PM.

Old August 3rd, 2006 #100
varg

Now warman can pursue his dream of starring on a broadway show-- "Henchmen of ZOG" -- Starring Richard Warman

Quote:
He holds a BA (Hons.) in Drama from Queen's University

Thread