VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 19th, 2012 #61
Dawn Cannon

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...four-live.html

Quote:
10.47am We are learning more about Breivik's choice of targets. He says he made the decision to attack political targets rather than Muslims because "it's not the fault of the Muslims that they have been invited here".
True.

Old April 19th, 2012 #62
The Bobster
Banned

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/...2407296/print/

Plan was to behead former PM, kill everyone on Utoya island: Breivik KARL RITTER
Oslo— The Associated Press
Published Thursday, Apr. 19, 2012 5:08AM

Confessed mass killer Anders Behring Breivik planned to capture and decapitate former Norwegian Prime Minister Gro Harlem Brundtland during his shooting massacre on Utoya island, he said Thursday.

Mr. Breivik told a court in Oslo that he planned to film the beheading and post the video on the Internet. Mr. Brundtland had already left the Labor Party's youth camp on Utoya when Mr. Breivik arrived on July 22, after setting off a bomb in Oslo that killed eight people.

“The plan was to behead Gro Harlem Brundtland while it was being filmed,” Mr. Breivik told the court.

The far-right fanatic said he was inspired by al-Qaeda's use of decapitation but noted that “beheading is a traditional European death penalty.”

On the fourth day of his trial on terror charges, Mr. Breivik said he also planned to kill many more than the 69 people who died on the island, where nearly 600 people from Labor youth groups from around Norway were gathered for their annual summer retreat.

“The goal was not to kill 69 people on Utoya. The goal was to kill them all,” Mr. Breivik said.

Mr. Breivik said earlier that his original plans for a terror attack was to bomb Oslo’s government district, the Labor Party’s office and a third target, possibly the royal palace, he told a court Thursday.

“There would be three car bombs, followed by a firearm-based action,” Mr. Breivik said, on the fourth day of his trial.

Mr. Breivik has confessed to setting off a car bomb outside the government headquarters on July 22, and then opening fire at a Labor Party youth camp outside the capital. A total of 77 people were killed.

Questioned by prosecutors, Mr. Breivik said his original plan was to build three bombs. One would be placed at the government district and the second at the office of the governing Labor Party.

He had several options for the third target.

“I settled on the palace in a setting where the royal family wouldn’t be hurt,” he said. “Most nationalists and cultural conservatives are supporters of the monarchy, including myself.”

The anti-Muslim militant said the three bombs would be followed by several shooting massacres, if he survived. He decided against multiple bombs because building one was “much more difficult than I thought.”

Mr. Breivik said he thought he had only a slim chance of escaping alive after setting off the bomb in the government district. He said he had expected to be confronted by armed police when he left Oslo for a Labor Party youth camp on Utoya island, where he killed 69 people in a shooting massacre.

“I estimated the chances of survival as less than 5 per cent,” he said.

Police only cordoned off the area directly affected by the blast, and no one stopped Mr. Breivik as he drove to the island dressed in a homemade uniform and armed with a rifle and a handgun he said he had named after weapons used by Norse gods.

Mr. Breivik entered the Oslo district court Thursday without the clenched-fist salute he had used in previous hearings. His lawyers had advised him against it after complaints by survivors of the massacre and relatives of victims.

Mr. Breivik has confessed to the attacks but rejects criminal guilt, saying he was acting to protect Norway and Europe by targeting left-wing political forces he claims have betrayed the country by opening it up to immigration.

The key issue of the trial is to establish whether he is criminally insane.

In his testimony, the 33-year-old Norwegian said he prepared for a firefight with police in Oslo by playing computer games, focusing on situations where he would be flanked by two commando teams. He said he played Modern Warfare, several hours a week, for 16 months starting in January 2010, primarily to get a feel for how to use rifle sights.

Mr. Breivik said he decided already in 2006 to carry out what he expected to be a “suicide” operation. First he took a “sabbatical year” fully devoted to play another computer game, World of Warcraft, for 16 hours a day.

Mr. Breivik said that cutting off social contact for a full year helped him prepare for the attacks, but the game-playing was “pure entertainment. It doesn’t have anything to do with July 22.”

Mr. Breivik has shown no remorse of the attacks. He calmly answers questions from prosecutors, except when they ask about the alleged anti-Muslim “Knights Templar” network he claims to belong to. Prosecutors say they don’t believe it exists.

When he smiled at one point during questioning Wednesday, prosecutor Svein Holden asked him how he thought the bereaved watching the proceedings in court would react to that.

“They probably react in a natural way, with horror and disgust,” Mr. Breivik said. He said he smiled because he knew where Mr. Holden was going with his line of questioning.

The main point of his defence is to avoid an insanity ruling, which would deflate his political arguments. He repeatedly accuses prosecutors of trying to “ridicule” him by highlighting portions of a rambling, 1,500-page manifesto he posted before the attacks.

In it – and in a shortened version he read to the court on Tuesday – he said the “Knights Templar” will lead a revolt against “multiculturalist” governments around Europe, with the aim of deporting Muslims.

If found sane, Mr. Breivik could face a maximum 21-year prison sentence or an alternate custody arrangement that would keep him locked up as long as he is considered a menace to society. If declared insane, he would be committed to psychiatric care for as long as he’s considered ill.

Old April 19th, 2012 #64
elbwgreez

American supporter of Breivik (Massachusetts) on video.

http://www.vgtv.no/#!id=51897

In my opinion, Breivik has achieved something very unique and interesting. His experiment was to kill the anti-White traitors for the first time - in fact, he killed the young anti-White generation, not the old, dying criminals. He has an artistic flair that's unusual considering he has no training. No muslim has attempted such a creative attack.

Old April 19th, 2012 #65
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
No, "last girfriend" implies that there were more.

And the facial reconstruction story was moved to "Nutzpah" because that's where it belongs.
The validity of the claim of full facial reconstruction in the US at age 21 was pretty well established by his own associates.

The thread was moved to Nutzpah because it was contradicting the hero status assigned to Breivik by management. The facts presented there have never been really challenged.

Old April 19th, 2012 #66
elbwgreez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennewickman View Post
The validity of the claim of full facial reconstruction in the US at age 21 was pretty well established by his own associates.

The thread was moved to Nutzpah because it was contradicting the hero status assigned to Breivik by management. The facts presented there have never been really challenged.
I saw his teen pictures and I don't see much difference. Honestly, I don't see why more people don't acknowledge that he's rapidly balding for that matter. Even antis generally say he's tall, blond and handsome, even though he's not even very blonde these days. In truth, perhaps the lesson is that his manifesto "glamour photos" have done their job and now he's forever young and blonde.

Old April 19th, 2012 #67
Kennewickman
Banned

Default Words are still cheap and he comes across as odd in his actions

I would like to assure every one of you that the survivors of the race traitors studied Breivik’s life, associations and actions carefully and they all came to the conclusion that they were punished for kicking around and boycotting the counterfeit state of Israhell…

His father is supposed to be a known quantity but I would prefer to see a DNA test there… I do not believe in words anymore and I look at actions mostly and in his actions he is anything but a WN.

Old April 19th, 2012 #68
elbwgreez

Quote:
I would like to assure every one of you that the survivors of the race traitors studied Breivik’s life, associations and actions carefully and they all came to the conclusion that they were punished for kicking around and boycotting the counterfeit state of Israhell…

His father is supposed to be a known quantity but I would prefer to see a DNA test there… I do not believe in words anymore and I look at actions mostly and in his actions he is anything but a WN.
Yeah, he's odd. In fact, I'd almost go as far as to say he's peculiar. Maybe even out of the ordinary. Almost like he wasn't like other men. But I can't quite put my finger on it because his actions were so plain and normal.

Old April 19th, 2012 #69
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
Yeah, he's odd. In fact, I'd almost go as far as to say he's peculiar. Maybe even out of the ordinary. Almost like he wasn't like other men. But I can't quite put my finger on it because his actions were so plain and normal.
The answers are in the detailed examinations of his prior life and associations. His Manifesto was mostly a copy and paste work as opposed to an independent literary effort.

Old April 19th, 2012 #70
elbwgreez

Quote:
The answers are in the detailed examinations of his prior life and associations. His Manifesto was mostly a copy and paste work as opposed to an independent literary effort.
I know. I read it. As he says it's 60% outside sources, 40% his own writing. It's easy to tell where one starts and the other ends. The most significant part is the closing diary, which is very personal and detailed. I believe on a certain level he tries to makes himself look better than he is (ex. spending so much time playing WoW as a cover or for a year sabbatical), but he knows his lies are selling a product. He's selling the idea that anyone can turn the world upside-down by precise and unerring will-power. He's not offering 80 virgins in the afterlife, like Osama. Maybe he's offering something else - a million hours of fame in the current life. I'm not sure.

Old April 19th, 2012 #71
Bret Masterson
Yoke of goy husbandry

Quote:

We really need to work on better sub-headlines here is the problem:

Breivik reconstructed face like Benji Netyahooo, to better fight racism – WN declare him Hero!

Old April 20th, 2012 #72
Sam Fisher
Banned

The question on whether or not Breivik was justified (non-legal definition, racially) is similar to the issue of euthanasia of the terminally sick.

Anything that doesn't fit into the idealized "fight" of the romanticized WN movement is immediately "Mossad black op", "false flag", "zionist" etc.

This Breivik event is a sort of litmus test of the WN movement and exposes many of the simple conservatards, christ-insanity dildo-heads, and general weakness within our circle.

Old April 20th, 2012 #73
ray bateson
baппed

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Sam Fisher again.

Old April 20th, 2012 #74
Harry Flash
Sexist Bastard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Fisher View Post
The question on whether or not Breivik was justified (non-legal definition, racially) is similar to the issue of euthanasia of the terminally sick.

Anything that doesn't fit into the idealized "fight" of the romanticized WN movement is immediately "Mossad black op", "false flag", "zionist" etc.

This Breivik event is a sort of litmus test of the WN movement and exposes many of the simple conservatards, christ-insanity dildo-heads, and general weakness within our circle.
Which pretty much sums up Breivik to a tee. If you think he's really anything other than a nationalist conservative, you're going to be disappointed. Though not surprising that VNN will turn the Breivik trial into some sort of WNist trial. Fact is that one wrong-headed man of action will always be worth a hundred perfectly right-thinking keyboard kommandos.

"My strength is as the strength of ten. Because my heart is pure" Tennyson

Like Timothy McVeigh, any act of White leaderless resistance will always impute suspicion of the man really being some sort of gullible patsy by those who consider themselves to be too cool to fool.

Old April 20th, 2012 #75
Craig Cobb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by elbwgreez View Post
I know. I read it. As he says it's 60% outside sources, 40% his own writing. It's easy to tell where one starts and the other ends. The most significant part is the closing diary, which is very personal and detailed. I believe on a certain level he tries to makes himself look better than he is (ex. spending so much time playing WoW as a cover or for a year sabbatical), but he knows his lies are selling a product. He's selling the idea that anyone can turn the world upside-down by precise and unerring will-power. He's not offering 80 virgins in the afterlife, like Osama. Maybe he's offering something else - a million hours of fame in the current life. I'm not sure.
You invariably show up at the most interesting times with the most non-interesting statements. Will changes everything, in life and political (organization of power) violences. An abundance of both examples in human history.

Old April 20th, 2012 #76
The Bobster
Banned

Quote:

I did an internet search for the story and the only thing I found was the Nutzpah thread here.

Old April 20th, 2012 #77
Kennewickman
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bobster View Post
I did an internet search for the story and the only thing I found was the Nutzpah thread here.
Many details pointing toward the possibility of Zionist influence in Breivik’s actions are hidden or systematically removed from the net. As the locals are coming out of their individual shocks you will see very detailed accounts emerging in books in the next years that will put the puzzle together. One really has to be a local and speak the language properly to deal with this subject.

Old April 20th, 2012 #78
Donnie in Ohio
Switching to glide

Quote:
In 2005 he was hanging around with a chick for a few days and bought her some dinners… and nothing ever after… I would call that a pretty busy sex life.
Let me guess...

You think Breivik is a homosexual, right?

Didn't see that one coming...oh wait, yes we did.

Old April 20th, 2012 #79
Fenria
Self imposed ban

Old April 20th, 2012 #80
Atkins
No Limit Nigga!

Quote:
... contradicting the hero status assigned to Breivik by management. ...
It's interesting that speculating on Oslo being a false flag operation is grounds for being labeled an anti, but on the other hand, openly anti individuals are kept around in the name of free speech. This one has to be real, even with the terror drills going on the same day as the attacks. Even with the bizarre pro-Israel material surfacing. Oh wait, he just likes Jews for cultural reasons.

Tags
#1, anders breivik, white activism, white activists, white heroes

Thread