VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 2nd, 2019 #1
ColdFire
Banned

Default Jews , kurds , gypsies

. . is it just me or have 'peoples without a home / country' caused nothing but trouble worldwide . . ?
- - -

Jews . . they didn't have a state , lived all across the Roman Empire since their temple was destroyed . . They kept living there until the time of the Middle Ages..

They didn't have a state , were 'stangers' everywhere . . Yet they were very demanded because of their supposed 'mercantile skills' . .

But also detested because they were mostly richer than their host peoples . .

- - -

Gypsies . . they were lower-caste/class Indians in ancient times who left India . . They have been criminals everysince .. They found their way into Europe over the Balkans . .

These people already have an outlaw-background . . Their ancestors left India where they were detested , they have been 'roaming outlaws' eversince . .

- - -

Kurds . . they are a minority all over the Islamic world . . Also : No country . . Now , not that I'm in favour of Islamic nations . . yet . . how many wars have bern fought over the Kurish question . .? ( If it was only the outside interference by Western nations which were 'summoned' over questions concerning the / helping the Kuds and thus had to shed their blood because of questions concerning them ) . .

Everywhere in the Islamic world they are a minority . . Always trouble breaks out because of them ( and , as I have said , causes Western interference ) . .

- - -

People without a land truly are a pain in the ass . .

Always international conflicts break out because of them. . .

That is not even mentioning how many Europeans suffered hunger during the Middle Ages while jews had money , how thieving the Gypsies are ( yet , often got away with it because they simply moved on . .) , how instable the Middle East is because of the Kurds ( and thus , always 'Western intervention' , i. e. Aryan bloodshed comes to pass . .) . .

Gypsies , for example live of their criminality . . They are outlaws . . No sane country should want them . . Maybe the Kurdish question also needs to be solved . . . They keep the Middle East busy , i. e. cause Western intervention ..

Homeless folks have always caused trouble . . . often the reason for international conflicts . . . .

Last edited by ColdFire; April 3rd, 2019 at 07:21 AM.

Thread