VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old January 19th, 2011 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default White Trash: what it really means

[by Leonard Rouse]

This is my experience. I had the relative good fortune to grow up Presbyterian in a majority nigger area with the minority of Whites almost all Baptists, or devolutions therefrom, and lower level Methodists. A pretty common situation/ratio in much of the South.

This isn't to imply that Presbyterianism is better than the others--it isn't--but compared to white trash Baptist culture it looks like the Vatican. And it's not even a "high church" denomination like Lutheranism or Episcopalianism. That gap is therefore a function of just how low Baptist culture is generally.

So I was conscious growing up of, somehow, being an "outsider," though I didn't really dwell on it. Hard to explain. If I had grown up where Presbyterians are a majority--or heavily represented (maybe the 100 mile radius of Charlotte, for instance)--I wouldn't have had this experience. Or if I'd grown up in a religiously diverse setting--any city, maybe--it would have been different.

The good fortune (I'm straining here to make lemonade out of lemons) is that my position enabled me to see a lot of this shit for what it is. Would I have been able to do this raised a Baptist? Doubtful.

I used to wonder in school why the majority (of we minority) of Whites didn't do well in their studies. It seemed that they could have done much better, but didn't. It was only as I got older that it dawned on me that they actually de-value learning. They're not just "lazy" or preoccupied with other pursuits. They, literally, look down upon education and the educated--no matter how much they protest otherwise.

Baptist "thought" in action:

Many Baptists believe Presbyterians are "just like the Catholics" because they recite the Apostle's Creed. In the creed is a line about. . ."I believe in. . .the holy catholic church."

So to a Baptist, this means that Presbyterians=Roman Catholics.

You cannot work with any person who thinks in this way.

Notice I didn't say ". . .who thinks this specific thing." Individual errors can be corrected, if the error-ee is inclined to the truth.

But low-level Whites aren't inclined to the truth, in anything. They tend to be willful, bigoty, idiots. You said it terrifically a while back. . .Southern shitheads.

And it's not just that they are anti-"intellectualism." They joy in laying each other low, in the misfortune of one another. It's an emotion I have never, ever, felt. I think the German term is "schadenfraud." I've probably butchered the spelling. It's not a concept we have in English--but we sure as fuck have the reality of it.

It's but one step away from how niggers invariably drag-down one of their own who "makes it." Nobody hates a successful nigger more than other niggers. I've seen this time and time again. So it is with white trash, on a marginally more civilized level. They don't build up. Southern culture is one step away from what you see in the English underclass, only the English underclass has more guile.

They also glory in sickness. It's some sort of badge of honor to them. They won't speak to you for years. . look away, scared to talk, etc. But when one of them gets cancer you can't fucking get them away, they're your best friend and want to tell you every detail of every hair that falls out, grinning all along. They're proud of it! They have a fuzzy idea that illness is somehow a good thing, even though they're always bitching about their poor health. And in 90%+ of cases, their ill health is brought on by their own atrocious lifestyles. The worst food. . .sedentary. . .also I think the mental stress of living a double/triple life, since almost all of them are angle shooters/petty criminals, their idea of being "smart," while they simultaneously proffer a "sanctified" facade.

And because they tend toward petty lying and criminality, you can't (if you're half-way honest) deal with them at all. Any points you make in a conversation you try to broach is treated as if you were lying--because that's what they do! The ones who are holier than thou--who claim to constantly read the bible--have the absolute worst vocabularies. They get upset if you use three syllable words. They think you're "arrogant" or trying to make them feel stupid.

If you dress well and speak well, you're a faggot to a Baptist/Pentecostal. Plain and simple. Seen it too many times, including my own treatment. If you go to one of their churches with--not even a suit, just a sportcoat, tie, and dockers (more my style)--you're "uppity" or some such shit, unless you're the lunatic leading the service. Otherwise, you're trying "to show off" or "to be better than them." You cannot work with people who think this way.

Their standard behavior is:

a) fuck something up, due to willful ignorance or incompetence;
b) lie about it, usually by blaming their victim;
c) grin.

In the past, I've seen WN refer to the film "High Plains Drifter" as an example of how jews manipulate opinion against small town White life. I don't think so. That film is a case study on how low-life Baptists, et al. behave. To a T.

What really kills you, though, is that their scummy behavior is erratic. Hard to explain. . .

It's like this: If I were dealing with a bunch of jews. . .or Indians (dot). . .or Chinese. . .I would expect to be screwed. But I would expect the angles they'd shoot to be logical. . .to actually benefit them vis-a-vis me in a tangible, substantive way. And I would expect them to be honorable in all situations where there were not some substantive threshhold level of benefit for them to screw me. I wouldn't like it, but I could defend against it. I could logically recognize that in X situation, this guy has the opportunity to fuck me in Y way. Therefore, I can defend against this by doing Z.

You can't do this with White trash because they fuck themselves at the same time they fuck you. They literally screw themselves, so it's impossible to deal with them. Little stuff, big stuff. By intent and by stupidity. 9 am, 3 pm. It's a fucking nightmare. It's exhausting.

Anybody who pumps some sort of White "unity" bullshit, while perhaps well-intentioned, is living in fantasyland. Most of these people really could be better under different conditions. But they aren't in those conditions. You're talking a multi-generational remediation project to remedy a multi-multi-multi generational set of cultural mistakes, of which their christ-cult is at the center.

A better plan, ie, a plan with a non-zero probability of success, is to lead them and let them follow you, since ass-kissing is their forte. And never confuse them for even True Believers, since they're, generally, unprincipled scum.

Old January 19th, 2011 #2
Brad
Anti-semite Pro-human

And I was raised with even lower than Baptists.

Pentecostal evangelicals.

B.B. aka Arbiter of all truth.

Old January 19th, 2011 #3
Hudson
Banned

Location: Hassling shopkeeps along the information superhighway

Presbyterians = Industrial Urbanites

Baptists = Rural Agrarian Southerners

Old January 19th, 2011 #4
Karl Lueger

Quote:
You can't do this with White trash because they fuck themselves at the same time they fuck you. They literally screw themselves, so it's impossible to deal with them. Little stuff, big stuff. By intent and by stupidity. 9 am, 3 pm. It's a fucking nightmare. It's exhausting.
Thats certainly true,
Dr.Pierce oft spoke about dealing with our external enemies [jews, shitskins]
then dealing with our internal enemies [white trash losers, racetraitors, etc]]
Racial hygiene at work..

“A new man will have to emerge, a man with heroic qualities;
a giant of our history to do battle and win over all the enemies of our Fatherland,
his battle and victory having to extend
even beyond the material world into the realm of invisible enemies, the powers of evil. Everything that our mind can imagine as more beautiful spiritually;
everything the proudest that our race can produce, greater, more just, more powerful,
wiser, purer, more diligent and more heroic..
A man in whom all the possibilities of human greatness that are implanted by God in the blood of our people be developed to the maximum.
This hero will also know how to elaborate programs;
will also know how to solve the Jewish problem;
will also know how to organize the state well;
will also know how to convince others…
and if not, he will know how to win, for that is why he is a hero.”
Corneliu Codreanu

Rambo, John J.

Old January 21st, 2011 #5
Nick Apleece

Interesting screed, and at least mostly true from my experience.

I wonder though, if the denomination is that much a part of it, or if it's more of a regional or subracial phenomenon. It sounds like you're describing Scots-Irish trash more than just white trash in general.

Old January 21st, 2011 #6
procopius

Yeah, I don't know about this. In my experience, "white trash" are usually irreligious in almost every way that matters, and their concern for Christian teachings on morals are at an extreme low. Those whites are more likely to sin, as in more likely to have abortions, abuse drugs, use violence and other prohibited behaviors like that.

Also the children that go to religious private schools, like catholic schools, are way better off in education than public schools. I can't say that the religiosity of the private school made a difference really. Perhaps the parents that put them in the private schools just care more about their children's environment and education more than others.

Old January 23rd, 2011 #7
Walter Fairchild Jr
Banned

Lightbulb I hope not!

In trying to promote cooperation between WNist organizations, it is some Klans, not all, that seem the be the most obstinate. Although I don't wholly agree with the theory on post one, it does make one take a closer look at the leaders of the organizations and there is a definite resemblance there.
I am a Southerner, born and raised, and this thread is making me think about some discomforting possibilities.

Old January 23rd, 2011 #8
Shockley
Banned

It's because their shit belief system is rooted in Paulism, not Christianity. They revel in being lower class. Jesus spoke with authority, vandalized the money changers market, and refused to suck up to Herod or Pontius Pilate. As opposed to the self deprecating, ex murderer, celibate loser Saul.

Old January 23rd, 2011 #9
Jeffcoat

This generally stems from proper raising and understanding of "Self Discipline" and social graces amongst outsiders and amongst other like racial folk.
The degeneration of our folk is always at roots with the Jew and the media sources that teach poorly raised whites bad habits and social understandings.
Given proper raising in the proper social environment these atrocities within our own kind would be more rare and less common place.
As in Europe most youth are instructed at an early age in personal discipline rather than us the American counter parts to our foreign cousins overseas ; we are left to public schools, that do less than discipline our youth but rather permit them to adapt and copy sub-races and then in turn rather shun/ and discredit the disciplined demeanor in other whites as if it was a sin or non virtuous act.
We need our own space for raising our own in the proper manner in which we and our folk agree best, and avoid the system that is rotten from within and rebuild what is left of our races tomorrow?!

Old January 25th, 2011 #10
Walter Fairchild Jr
Banned

Smile The South

The old folks told me it is always easy to spot the White trash of the town.
They are the ones who socialize with Niggers. They see them as the same except for skin color.
That was the way it was in the South before forced integration.

Old January 25th, 2011 #11
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Apleece View Post
Interesting screed, and at least mostly true from my experience.

I wonder though, if the denomination is that much a part of it, or if it's more of a regional or subracial phenomenon. It sounds like you're describing Scots-Irish trash more than just white trash in general.
Good points. In the South, White Trash and Scots-Irish trash essentially amount to the same thing, though the trash don't know it because they don't actually know anything past the end of their nose, and sometimes not that.

And that's not to say that every Southerner is trash--by no means.

Denominational differences are breaking down because Christianity itself is breaking down, but there's still enough substance to make for an interesting thought experiment.

Exercise--Imagine a Southerner. All you know about him is his religious affiliation. What are the chances he's a low-class, low-life?

1) Episcopal--Negligible

2) Lutheran--More likely. . .maybe 10-20%.

3) Presbyterian--Same as Lutheran.

4) Methodist--Not just more adherents, but a wider range of society. 25-35%.

5) Southern Baptist--The seismic shift begins. . .50%? 60%?

6) "Christian Church" & "Disciples of Christ"--Same as Southern Baptist.

7) Sundry "Independent" or "Fundamental" Baptist--75%?

8) "Pentecostal/Charismatic". . .Church of God. . .Assembly of God--90%?

The extremes are almost mirror images of one another.

Note: I am not nominally or otherwise an Episcopalian. I've known some tight-butted Episcopal scumbags, but they weren't low-lifes, whatever faults they may have had.

Then you've got the little gatherings of Christian Scientists and Unitarians. In my experience, these overlap 99% with the Episcopal demographic. Seventh Day Adventist probably overlaps with Methodist, as do the sundry "Wesleyan" denominations that are strong in some areas (not surprising, since they're an off-shoot).

Want to test my assertion? On any given Sunday morning, go to any city with a collection of all these different churches. Look at the quality of vehicles in the parking lots. It goes like this, from top to bottom:

BMW, et al (the key here is late model) --Episcopal

Buick+/-. . .Lutheran, Presbyterian. . .some overlap to the above and below, again, late model

Baptist--older vehicles, older body styles, a lot of full-size pick-ups.

Pentecostal--Jalopies, home-made "monster trucks"

----

Methodists, as always, come in somewhere between Lutheran/Presbyterian and Baptist, skewed higher in some areas, lower in others.

----------

You can also use pick-up trucks as an indicator.

Episcopal--almost none

Lutheran/Presbyterian/Methodist--Location dependent. . .some, but not usually predominant

Baptist and below--trucks often predominate

Does this mean if you drive a pick-up truck or a jalopy, you're a low life? No. Is there an Episcopalian somewhere who drives a clunker regularly to church? Theoretically. Is there a Pentecostal who drives a BMW. . .certainly! Is there a pick-up driving Baptist who isn't a scumbag? By the thousands.

But the trend is your friend when you're figuring-out the macro picture. Our enemies do it, which is one reason they're ahead. You should, too.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; January 25th, 2011 at 08:03 PM.

Old January 25th, 2011 #12
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Episcopal:

Lutheran:

Presbyterian:

Methodist:

Southern Baptist:

Pentecostal:

Yeah, I'm going to be accused by all and sundry of cherrypicking images. But I've tried to be fair. I typed X Church and X Church Service into the Google images search and came up with these photographs. I tried to make it as representative as possible.

Can you see how when you drop to Baptist, it starts to get really shitty. . .and when you drop further to the Pentecostal level, that shittiness comes to some sort of whacky--nay, shall I say "demonic?"--fruition?

What didn't come out well is how Methodist can swing either way. . .higher or lower on the Protestant totem pole.

The reason you can make this kind of visual comparison is because certain kinds of people are counted among the different groups. It's no different than looking at an African mud hut and a European cathedral. You know radically different types of people created those structures.

So it is with church building exteriors, interiors, church services, and in many ways, the look of the people themselves. It's like the mud hut/cathedral comparison, just more nuanced.

But the difference between top and bottom is still pretty dramatic. An Episcopal Church is often beautiful, rarely ugly. A Pentecostal Coral/Warehouse is rarely beautiful, almost always disproportionate, and almost always ugly--a product of those who created them.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; January 25th, 2011 at 08:44 PM.

Old January 25th, 2011 #13
Nick Apleece

Again, interesting.

I wonder though, how much of it can be attributed purely to class. The Episcopalian driving the BMW may be a less obvious type of scumbag, if scum he is. The Baptist parking lot filled with pickups indicates that they're mostly working class, so the bad apples among them will be committing working class crime, and hence more obviously White trash.

Old January 25th, 2011 #14
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Look at how the Jehovah's Witnesses Kingdom Halls overlap with the Pentecostal structures. It's the same demographic. The big difference is that Pentecostals are in a cult that's jew-nudged, whereas Jehovah's Witnesses are in an out-and-out jew-led cult, still based in Brooklyn, iirc.

Old January 25th, 2011 #15
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Again, interesting.

I wonder though, how much of it can be attributed purely to class. The Episcopalian driving the BMW may be a less obvious type of scumbag, if scum he is. The Baptist parking lot filled with pickups indicates that they're mostly working class, so the bad apples among them will be committing working class crime, and hence more obviously White trash.
Agreed. I haven't defined "scumbag" or "low life."

Basically I mean a person who is generally depicted in the original post.

Episcopalian (I think) Jared Taylor is assuredly a scumbag. . .but is he White trash? I think not.

There's a general outlook on life that can't be gotten from the photographs. . .maybe only hinted at.

The bottom of the barrel have hard-set beliefs, tendencies, and predilections which are not just different, but diametrically opposite those at the top as regards education, mores, etc. For instance, it's not just that Pentecostals are uneducated. . .they're actually anti-education, they look down upon it. There's a strong strain of this in Baptists, in general, too, though to a lesser degree.

An Episcopalian who de-values education? Unthinkable. Presbyterians who do so? Unthinkable. Lutherans? Unthinkable. Baptists? Common. Pentecostals? Show us one who doesn't.

An uneducated Episcopalian adult? Unthinkable. Lutheran/Presbyterian? Plausible, but shameful. . .spoken of in hushed tones, more likely in rural locations. Baptist? Half the population, at least, despite the diplomas they've purchased/had purchased. Pentecostal? Practically by definition.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; January 25th, 2011 at 09:49 PM.

Old January 25th, 2011 #16
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

The nightmare scenario is the White child with innate sense who is born into the bottom sub-cultures. Like the proverbial nigger genius born in Africa, he doesn't have a chance. His own people destroy him.

Old January 25th, 2011 #17
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
I wonder though, how much of it can be attributed purely to class.
That's part of the point. Different classes of people are. . .different classes. They go into/come out of different boxes. There's high correlation between members of a given box/class/religion regarding the non-religious tendencies/predilections. Religion is an easy way to spot them because it's obvious, but it's just one way--albeit with blurred boundaries. But birds of a feather flock together. And then they breed.

Hence, a class.

Old January 25th, 2011 #18
Nick Apleece

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
The nightmare scenario is the White child with innate sense who is born into the bottom sub-cultures. Like the proverbial nigger genius born in Africa, he doesn't have a chance. His own people destroy him.
How true. Social mobility in America is largely a myth, believed only by the middle class.

Old January 25th, 2011 #19
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonard Rouse View Post
Exercise--Imagine a Southerner. All you know about him is his religious affiliation. What are the chances he's a low-class, low-life?

1) Episcopal--Negligible

2) Lutheran--More likely. . .maybe 10-20%.

3) Presbyterian--Same as Lutheran.

4) Methodist--Not just more adherents, but a wider range of society. 25-35%.

5) Southern Baptist--The seismic shift begins. . .50%? 60%?

6) "Christian Church" & "Disciples of Christ"--Same as Southern Baptist.

7) Sundry "Independent" or "Fundamental" Baptist--75%?

8) "Pentecostal/Charismatic". . .Church of God. . .Assembly of God--90%?
Here's a rough graphical estimate of adherents vs. total population (South):

--E
---L
-------Pres
-------------------------M
---------------------------------------------------------------------B*
-----------------Pent*

*Baptist includes Southern, "independent," "fundamental," "Christian Church & Disciples of Christ."

*Pentecostal includes all and sundry "Pentecostal," "Church of God," "Assembly of God," and various "Charismatic"-flavored "Bible Church" adherents.

These can differ locally. For instance, there are small pockets in the South (and Deep South) where Lutherans have a huge presense, due to historical quirks. There are areas where Presbyterians become the #2 (supplanting Methodists). There are scattered small sections where Presbyterians predominate. There are sections where Baptists and Methodists are generally reversed, with Methodists #1.

But notice how the majority of the population is skewed to the bottom denominations, which correlates to both religious surveys and what one deals with on the ground.

Last edited by Leonard Rouse; January 25th, 2011 at 10:11 PM.

Old January 26th, 2011 #20
ray bateson
baппed

Pretty frightening stuff, mister rouse. Alaska is so far away from that whole world, that if not for the one time I experienced the stereotypical southern baptist in person...I'd say people were just stereotyping. (I'll spare you the story behind this.) What do I imagine when someone says 'southern baptist'? A no-neck, hypocritical lecher toward everything that jiggled on the TV screen, followed by a smug grin while bragging about his ticket to heaven... or so he reminded us at least 100 times in the course of the afternoon.

There is a stereotype, and like all generalizations, it has its exceptions, but fewer by the year.

... Dana carvey?

Last edited by ray bateson; January 26th, 2011 at 07:59 AM.

Thread