VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > This Just In
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 29th, 2012 #1
James Hawthorne

Woodpecker #1 Ebola Thread: Ebola Strikes Down 14 Ugandan Congoloidals in New Outbreak in Afreaka

Long thought dead disease's like Ebola are making
a comeback because Third Worlder's cannot take
care of themselves

The deadly Ebola virus has killed 14 people in western Uganda this month, health officials said, ending weeks of speculation about the cause of a strange disease that had many people fleeing their homes.

The officials and a World Health Organisation (WHO) representative told a news conference in Kampala yesterday that there is "an outbreak of Ebola" in the country.

"Laboratory investigations done at the Uganda Virus Research Institute... have confirmed that the strange disease reported in Kibaale is indeed Ebola haemorrhagic fever," the Ugandan government and WHO said in joint statement.

Kibaale is a district in midwestern Uganda, where people in recent weeks have been troubled by a mysterious illness that seemed to have come from nowhere. Ugandan health officials had been stumped as well, and spent weeks conducting laboratory tests that were at first inconclusive.

On Friday, Joaquim Saweka, the WHO representative in Uganda, told The Associated Press that investigators were "not so sure" it was Ebola, and a Ugandan health official dismissed the possibility of Ebola as merely a rumour. It appears firm evidence of Ebola was clinched overnight.

Health officials told reporters in Kampala that the 14 dead were among 20 reported with the disease. Two of the infected have been isolated for examination by researchers and health officials.

A clinical officer and, days later, her four-month-old baby died from the disease caused by the Ebola virus, officials said.

Officials urged Ugandans to be calm, saying a national emergency taskforce had been set up to stop the disease from spreading far and wide.

There is no cure or vaccine for Ebola, and in Uganda, where in 2000 the disease killed 224 people and left hundreds more traumatised, it resurrects terrible memories.

There have been isolated cases since, such as in 2007 when an outbreak of a new strain of Ebola killed at least 37 people in Bundibugyo, a remote district close to the Congolese border, but none as deadly as in 2000.

Ebola, which manifests itself as a haemorrhagic fever, is highly infectious and kills quickly. It was first reported in 1976 in Congo and is named for the river where it was recognised, according to the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

A CDC factsheet on Ebola says the disease is "characterised by fever, headache, joint and muscle aches, sore throat, and weakness, followed by diarrhoea, vomiting, and stomach pain. A rash, red eyes, hiccups and internal and external bleeding may be seen in some patients."

Scientists do not know the natural reservoir of the virus, but they suspect the first victim in an Ebola outbreak gets infected through contact with an infected animal, such as a monkey.

The virus can be transmitted through direct contact with the blood or secretions of an infected person, or objects that have been contaminated with infected secretions.

During communal funerals, for example, when the bereaved come into contact with an Ebola victim, the virus can be contracted, officials said, warning against unnecessary contact with suspected cases of Ebola.

In Kibaale, some villagers had started abandoning their homes in recent weeks to escape what they thought was an illness that had something to do with bad luck, because people were quickly falling ill and dying, and there was no immediate explanation, officials said.

Officials said now that they've verified Ebola in the area they can concentrate on controlling the disease. Ebola patients were being treated at the only major hospital in Kibaale, said Stephen Byaruhanga, the district's health secretary.

"Being a strange disease, we were shocked to learn that it was Ebola," Byaruhanga said. "Our only hope is that in the past when Ebola broke out in other parts of Uganda it was controlled."

The challenge, he said, was retaining the services of all the nurses and doctors who are being asked to risk their lives in order to look after the sick.

"Their lives are at stake," he said.

Officials also worry that other villagers suffering from other diseases might be afraid to visit the hospital for fear of catching Ebola, he said.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...k-7985622.html

VNN Media

Old July 29th, 2012 #2
Leonard Rouse
Celebrating My Diversity

Uganda is a nation the size of a thumbtack. It's had three major outbreaks of this nightmare in a little over a decade, plus some minor ones.

But each time it happens, it's like the very first time.

Who?. . .Wha'?. . .Huh?. . .Dey jus' don' be knowin'.

Let's see. . .Pouring blood from every oriface? [check]

Death within 48 hours of symptom onset? [check]

Highly contagious? [check]

Are the afflicted prone to eat and/or copulate with non-'human' fauna? [check]

Gee. . .beats me, boss. Maybe it's the flu.

Old July 29th, 2012 #3
Hayden
Banned

Look. I don't understand the panic.

Cover yourself in cow dung, rape an infant and burn a suspected witch.

Problem solved.

Old July 29th, 2012 #4
White Winger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Look. I don't understand the panic.

Cover yourself in cow dung, rape an infant and burn a suspected witch.

Problem solved.

And,if that doesn't work,
there's always the endless forms....
of voodoo....that they do....so well.( old,old song )
------------------------------------------------------------------

I AM GEORGE LINCOLN ROCKWELL

Old July 29th, 2012 #5
Alex Linder
Administrator

Got to admit: I've always hoped that ebola would break out and kill tens of millions of niggers. But at the same time, I'm scared of it because it's airborne, and just maybe if it got going it couldn't be stopped.

Old July 29th, 2012 #6
StanSki
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
Got to admit: I've always hoped that ebola would break out and kill tens of millions of niggers.
I'm totally surprised that it doesn't considering what AIDs has achieved in the "aferkin-amurkin comoonitee".

Both diseases are natures way of saying, "hey! there's too many niggers who are stupider than shit and will never stop the things that kill them".

Darwin and The Reaper are best buds and are having a hard enough time trying to tally the nigger carnage.

If it wasn't for some idiot whites working to save the beasts from themselves we would probably have WAY less of them to deal with, if not but a few tokens for museum use.

Old July 22nd, 2014 #7
Samuel Toothgold
Charachature incarnate

Location: Already in accordance with the future Repulsive Tapir Avatar Mandate

Quote:
But at the same time, I'm scared of it because it's airborne, and just maybe if it got going it couldn't be stopped.
The PC scribes report it as "airborne". What they don't mention is how jizzborne it might be.
Notice how many of these viruses take advantage of ape to Sapien encounters. At right, monkeypox (Affenpocken) at work. How long do you think it'll take for the PC dictators to change the name of this virus into something other than "monkey"?:

http://www.welt.de/gesundheit/articl...ola-Virus.html

Last edited by Samuel Toothgold; July 22nd, 2014 at 05:35 AM.

Old July 29th, 2012 #8
Steven L. Akins
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hawthorne View Post

The deadly Ebola virus has killed 14 people in western Uganda this month, health officials said, ending weeks of speculation about the cause of a strange disease that had many people fleeing their homes.

There is no cure or vaccine for Ebola, and in Uganda, where in 2000 the disease killed 224 people and left hundreds more traumatised, it resurrects terrible memories.
Hope springs eternal....

Old April 29th, 2014 #9
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post "Only 'racists' think Ebola is a problem for the West"

http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video...&vertical=news

Having spent a considerable amount of time in Sri Lanka, her ancestral homeland, Kamalini Lokuge appreciates, perhaps more than most, how lucky she is to be Australian.It is that appreciation of her good fortune that drives her to take risks that many others would baulk at.Kamalini is an epidemiologist, and has just returned from working on the latest Ebola outbreak in Guinea.

A volunteer for Medecins Sans Frontieres, it was her fourth visit to an Ebola infected area."We're very lucky in Australia, says Kamalini. "Every time I come back from an outbreak I think we have everything here and part of acknowledging how lucky we are, for me at least, is to help those who don't have as much."

Although prompt treatment can help, Ebola kills nearly 9 in 10 people who contract the virus. The current outbreak in Guinea is the worst in 7 years. At the time of writing it has killed 142 people.The doctors and nurses who treat those infected in the specially established isolation units in Guinea wear "Hazmat"- type suits, but not Kamalini. It is her job to map the spread of the disease, to track down families who might have come into contact with an infected person, to win their trust. Turning up looking like an astronaut would do her no favours.

Explainer: What is Ebola?"If you are going there to retrieve a sick person you need to be prepared, take appropriate protective equipment but Ebola is not a disease like the flu, it is not transmitted by air and if you maintain safe distance from a patient then you are safe to speak with them."The initial symptoms can resemble malaria and in the early days of an outbreak it is often the carers who succumb, passing on the disease to nurses and doctors. Often there are very few medical professionals still around by the time people like Kamalini arrive."Because you see it spreading within families and many family members dying, you see it spreading within health facilities and health workers infected and dying I think all of that combines to make it a disease that is feared", she says.It's a fear which leads to stigma."We see stigma with any infectious disease, and that's why often when you visit families they are angry because response teams have come to that household, the neighbours have seen what's going on."

"We've had several people discharged who recovered, they then face a lot of stigma. So part of addressing that is to go with recovered patients to their home, to shake their hand and give them a hug so people know they are not infected anymore."

Kamalini says perhaps the most heartbreaking aspect of the disease is the fact that families cannot hug their loved ones in their dying hours.

"If family members are very keen we give them protective equipment but because of the barriers, because of the precautions, it can often be even more alienating, particularly for example for parents of children, very difficult.

"I think losing someone you love in such a setting having restrictions on how you can say goodbye, everyone can understand how hard that would be, we do everything we can to try and make it easier to give dignity to the families and patients but I wouldn't say in any way it's easy, no."

read full article at source: http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2...ebola-epidemic

Old June 24th, 2014 #10
Alex Linder
Administrator

[amazing how little attention this story gets]

Spread of deadly Ebola virus in West Africa 'out of control' as 60 outbreak hotspots are revealed amid 'unprecedented' death toll

- Ebola outbreak in West Africa is now 'totally out of control', medics say
- Disease linked to more than 337 deaths in Guinea, Sierra Leone and Liberia
- Aid agencies and health workers in the region are overwhelmed by scale
- Ebola kills in 90 per cent of cases, is highly contagious and spreads quickly

Quote:
'The scale of the current Ebola epidemic is unprecedented in terms of geographical distribution, people infected and deaths,' the medical charity, which is also known as Médecins Sans Frontières, said in a statement.

The rapid spread of the disease, which is deadly in up to 90 per cent of cases, has overwhelmed aid agencies and health workers and terrified local communities after already killing hundreds of people.
Quote:
'Ebola is no longer a public health issue limited to Guinea: it is affecting the whole of West Africa,' Janssens said.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...eath-toll.html

Quote:
bilbobaggins, Bangor, Ireland, 1 hour ago
Open note to the Border Control just make sure it does not come here for we are so crowded and the virus so contagious the UK would be a ghost country within 12 months

Old June 24th, 2014 #11
N.B. Forrest

Clearly the only sane thing to do is to ban ALL admittance of Africoons to White nations - hell, to ANY non-nig nation that wants to survive.

The nigger beasts are the ones responsible for this epidemic, just as they are responsible for AIDS: in the case of ebola, they ate their ape superiors; with AIDS they fucked them. They really should all be sterilized or killed as the existential threat to the other peoples of the world they are.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old June 27th, 2014 #12
Tintin
∞ 𐌙 λ

Deadly Ebola outbreak that has already killed 400 people is turning into cross-border crisis in Africa

Quote:
  • World Health Organisation: 635 infections and 399 deaths since outbreak
  • Began in Guinea in February and has spread to Sierra Leone and Liberia
  • Deadliest outbreak since Ebola first emerged in central Africa in 1976
  • The virus has no vaccine, no known cure and a fatality rate of up to 90%
  • Ebola causes vomiting, diarrhoea and internal & external haemorrhaging

Old July 28th, 2014 #13
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post
Clearly the only sane thing to do is to ban ALL admittance of Africoons to White nations - hell, to ANY non-nig nation that wants to survive.

The nigger beasts are the ones responsible for this epidemic, just as they are responsible for AIDS: in the case of ebola, they ate their ape superiors; with AIDS they fucked them. They really should all be sterilized or killed as the existential threat to the other peoples of the world they are.
Niggers are hapless animals. The ones who really deserve righteous wrath are these goddamned jews and christians who keep importing new and more exotic batches of niggers to where I live and where all the people I talk to regularly live.

Old July 30th, 2014 #14
STZ

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...24#post1716924 I guess great minds think alike.

Old July 28th, 2014 #15
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by N.B. Forrest View Post

I don't blame them for ebola as for Q-RID, it's above their pay grade. In this case, the blame lies entirely at the feet of the jews who took down borders across the white west. And all those white sellouts who helped them, typically whiteskin christians driven by religious delusions.

Old July 28th, 2014 #16
N.B. Forrest

Quote:
I don't blame them for ebola as for Q-RID, it's above their pay grade. In this case, the blame lies entirely at the feet of the jews who took down borders across the white west. And all those white sellouts who helped them, typically whiteskin christians driven by religious delusions.
Well, it's the nig retards who continue to eat & screw the primates & bats that are the likely origin for these deadly epidemics. Still, you're right that they're mere beasts of the field, and that it's the Eternal Kike and itz fucking suicidally idiotic Christer tools who will be responsible for the spread.

Again: the entire continent needs to be quarantined; all white-skinned JEE-sus jerks who feel "called by the Lord" to sacrifice themselves for 'Freaka's talking monkeys should be made aware that it will be a one-way trip.

If the "super-elite" really is planning a massive depopulation, let it be there.

"The man who does not exercise the first law of nature—that of self preservation — is not worthy of living and breathing the breath of life." - John Wesley Hardin

Old July 30th, 2014 #17
STZ

Default Ebola concerns

I was watching the Jews' media briefly before going to work the other morning. They were talking about a bad case of the Ebola virus threatening niggers in parts of Central Africa. I didn't think much of it until I realized one thing: Just how many altruistic libtards, Christians and other stupid white people (along with a flock of nigger pet immigrants) are living in the region and how many are a plane ride away from bringing the virus back with them?

Old August 4th, 2014 #18
NewsFeed
News Bot

Post Man Being Tested For Ebola At Mount Sinai Hospital In NYC #diversity

A man is being tested for the Ebola virus at Mount Sinai Hopital in New York City.

A man just returned from West Africa is being tested for the Ebola virus at Mount Sinai Hopital in New York City, CBS and CNN just reported a few moments ago.

The virus is highly contagious – but only through direct contact with body fluids – and is fatal 90% of the time.

read full article at source: http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/fai...al-in-nyc.html

Old August 4th, 2014 #19
cillian

This is from 2010

Quote:
When news broke that the Ebola virus had resurfaced in Uganda, investigators in Canada were making headlines of their own with research indicating the deadly virus may spread between species, through the air.

The team, comprised of researchers from the National Centre for Foreign Animal Disease, the University of Manitoba, and the Public Health Agency of Canada, observed transmission of Ebola from pigs to monkeys. They first inoculated a number of piglets with the Zaire strain of the Ebola virus. Ebola-Zaire is the deadliest strain, with mortality rates up to 90 percent. The piglets were then placed in a room with four cynomolgus macaques, a species of monkey commonly used in laboratories. The animals were separated by wire cages to prevent direct contact between the species.
http://healthmap.org/site/diseasedai....yY66Oomq.dpuf

http://www.nature.com/srep/2012/1211...srep00811.html

Old August 4th, 2014 #20
ELF

Damn that scary, I wonder how many nations that are able to do so have or are in the middle of weaponizing this virus?

Tags
#1, africa, dallas, ebola, liberia, texas

Thread