Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 24th, 2010 #1
Rounder

Default New Campaign Radio Ads - Let's Broadcast Them !!!

3 New Radio Ads
Here's the latest three. All 30-second spots, and about half the cost of 60-second spots. I'll get them on audio today or tomorrow if my local radio studio cooperates, and I'll get them broadcasted on Hymie's radio stations as soon as possible - by the end of the week, I'm confident.

HEY WHITE MAN.. . . I hate seeing white women with African coons. We see them and their half-breed, bubble-lipped offspring, everywhere. They oughta be arrested for eye pollution, and deported to Africa for treason. Let’s make it happen.

Join me at WHTY.ORG. . . WHTY.ORG . . . and phone me anytime at 417-463-7703.

Paid for by the committee to elect write-in candidate Glenn Miller to the US Senate. Margaret Miller, treasurer. This IS Glenn Miller and I approve this message.

HEY GRINGO. . . .Still got your job ?? Or did your boss hire “WHO-LEE-O” for half the price ?? Illegal aliens are stealing your jobs, your women, and your children’s future. And Obama-Yo-Momma is gonna legalize 30 million more.

Wise up and Man up. . . Go to GOVNN.COM. . . GOVNN.COM. And phone me at 417-463-7703.

Paid for the committee to elect write-in candidate Glenn Miller to the US Senate. Margaret Miller, treasurer. This IS Glenn Miller, and I approve this message.

Jews are the real SUPREMACISTS. They proclaim they’re God’s Chosen People. What could be more SUPREMACIST than that ?? But Christ said in St John 8:44 that jews are children of Satan. So who do you believe ?? . . Christ or the jews ??

Wise up and become jew-wise at DAVIDDUKE.com….and phone me at 417-463-7703.

Paid for by the committee to elect write-in candidate Glenn Miller to the US Senate. Margaret Miller, treasurer. This IS Glenn Miller, and I approve this message.

NOTE: Yaw'll talk to the white choir every day. Why don't you talk to the white masses, for a change, by helping to get these WN messages broadcasted on regular radio stations ??

Send campaign/radio ad donations by check, cash, or money order to:

Glenn Miller for US Senate
PO Box 3861,
Springfield, MO 65808

Whatchasay ??

Last edited by Rounder; March 24th, 2010 at 08:29 AM.

Thread