VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old July 4th, 2020 #1
Serbian

Default The Incineration of Hamburg - Another Terrifying and Completely Unnecessary US/UK War Crime

Mike Walsh Tue, Jun 30, 2020

Quote:
Airbrushed from the palace publishers story is the account of the equally horrific total destruction of Hamburg, one of the world’s most cultured, Christian, ancient and architecturally beautiful cities in the world (see video).

The horrendous allied attacks on Hamburg between July 24 and August 3, 1943, reduced to rubble more than 6,000 acres of Hamburg. An estimated 100,000 people lost their lives. When a thousand-year-old city of 1,000,000 souls is incinerated with the loss of so many lives what effect does it have on survivors?

An official German document states: ‘For weeks afterwards eyewitnesses were unable to report without succumbing to their nerves and weeping hysterically. They would try to speak, they would break down and cry: ‘I can’t stand seeing it again; I can’t stand it.’

Many weeks later, a woman who did survive was interviewed. She had still not recovered from the experience: ‘I saw people killed by falling bricks and heard the screams of others dying in the fire. I dragged my best friend from a burning building and she died in my arms. I saw others who went stark mad. The shock to the nerves and the soul, one can never erase.’

The Police President of Hamburg reported: ‘Its horror is revealed in the howling and raging of the firestorms, the hellish noise of exploding bombs and the death cries of martyred human beings as well as the big silence after the raids.

Speech is impotent to portray the measure of the horror, which shook the people for ten days and nights and the traces of which were written indelibly on the face of the city and its inhabitants. No flight of imagination will ever succeed in measuring and describing the gruesome scenes of horror in the many buried air raid shelters. Posterity can only bow its head in honour of the fate of these innocents, sacrificed by the murderous lust of a sadistic enemy.’

Martin Caidin is one of the world’s leading authorities on military science subjects. The high-ranking U.S. Government official was an expert on bombing effects and author of many related books. He described the bombing of Hamburg as: ‘Standing out as the worst of the disasters visited upon civilisation during the insanity of the Second World War.’

The incineration of Hamburg is not a story for the faint-hearted. It is, however, a story that needs to be told so that now and in the future war and profiteering from war is the only enemies of mankind.
https://russia-insider.com/en/incine...-crime/ri30748

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old July 4th, 2020 #2
Jimsouth

And Dresden. Shame on us. My father was CBI, with OSS 101; and he told me what was done to Hamburg and Dresden was not honorable. Not the work of honorable men. For that, the UK & the USA should hang their heads in shame. There is war, and there is war; and the pandemonium of war often leads to very poor decisions. But all that being said; Germany would have leveled London without batting an eye. Too often honor takes a back seat.

Last edited by Jimsouth; July 4th, 2020 at 07:46 AM.

Old July 4th, 2020 #3
Ray Allan

Years ago, I read Martin Caidin's account of Hamburg. Very chilling and horrifying. Followed by Dresden, Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Brought to Western civilization by monstrously evil jews and carried out by their Worst Generation dupes.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Thread