Vanguard News Network
Pieville
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 2nd, 2010 #1
Alex Linder
Administrator

Default For just 50c a day, or 1/10th the price of your Starbucks latte, you...

...can provide a starving African turkey vulture...

...with a delicious rotisserie niglet.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #2
Alex Linder
Administrator

We hear a lot about what is wrong with white people, but the story in the caption above actually demonstrates it. Whites feel guilty about things that aren't their fault, even to the extent of killing themselves over them. That is a fault, and a real one.

It is darkly funny to see the across-the-board drive to give money to Haitians, the low-IQ monsters who live in treeless squalor as a result of their ancestors' murdering all the humans on their could-be-beautiful island. Whites seem too susceptible to emotional manipulation, if you want to search them for racial flaws.

http://ansblog.com/2009/12/saddest-p...-child-to-die/

Old March 2nd, 2010 #3
BryanVP
Señor Member

lol your wit is unsettling. I am sure that vulture pecked its eyes out way before it made it to the UN.

BTW for those who do not know the definition of a niglet is a young nigger that is not yet full grown.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #4
Zenos

The photographer was condemned the world over for taking the photo then leaving the situation as he found it (I thought that was what wildlife photographers were supposed to do?)

Yet, niggers will step over the dead body of one of their own to get to fried chicken.
http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?p...14#post1105214

Where's the outcry in that case?

Old March 2nd, 2010 #5
August D.
Violent Heathen In Trainin

Rotisserie niglet, HAHAHAHA!

I value the lives of animals more than any subanimal, ebon 'Groidmonster. I would rather the vultures feast than 'Groids continuing to exist.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #6
Sam Spears
Banned

I hope the bird didn't get a tummy ache. Nigras are hard to digest, even when you aren't actually eating them.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #7
Mike in Denver
Enkidu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
...Whites feel guilty about things that aren't their fault, even to the extent of killing themselves over them. That is a fault, and a real one...
I'm personally shocked and insulted by your insensitivity. How can you look at this photograph and seeing the barren environment in which this poor vulture must live, with only a few small and scrawny negroes to eat, not be willing to sacrifice to help the creature.

If we could only bring these negro eating vultures to live in America, they could reach their full negro eating potential. Within two miles of my house I'm sure that a dozen or more vultures could feast on negroes. It is only White insensitivity that keeps these worthy birds in a state of destitution.

I, for one, do feel guilty.

Mike

Last edited by Mike in Denver; March 3rd, 2010 at 03:01 PM.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #8
Karl Lueger

That pic is misleading..notice they say
"no one know what happened to the kid"..
because nothing happened.

although-the dude killed himself, depressed, who knows why exactly?

I can't say for certain, but if we were to pan around the area we would probably notice others about, not just one dude with a camera.

It reminds me of another fake-pic of a terribly skinny dude during the civil-war in Bosnia..he was basically skin and bone, behind a barbed-wire fence;
the image created that he was left to die, while-the fence actually ended a few meters away and that dude looked like that his whole life.

Media manipulation of the public..
same with-the black kid,
I doubt she died that day and was probably not eaten by a vulture,
while there is a huge chance she was raped and killed by niggers.

Rambo, John J.

Last edited by Karl Lueger; March 2nd, 2010 at 07:24 PM.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #9
DeShawn S. Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Linder View Post
We hear a lot about what is wrong with white people, but the story in the caption above actually demonstrates it. Whites feel guilty about things that aren't their fault, even to the extent of killing themselves over them. That is a fault, and a real one.

It is darkly funny to see the across-the-board drive to give money to Haitians, the low-IQ monsters who live in treeless squalor as a result of their ancestors' murdering all the humans on their could-be-beautiful island. Whites seem too susceptible to emotional manipulation, if you want to search them for racial flaws.

http://ansblog.com/2009/12/saddest-p...-child-to-die/
hmm...i gotta say, mr. linder, that i am disappointed and even a little surprised by your mockery of a starving child even if that chidl is african. now obviously it is clear that you and those here on vnn don't care much for those of african decent...maybe you even consider us to be a type of animal or something. if that was the case though, would you mock the suffering of an animal? i agree that white folks shouldn't have to feel guilty about what's happening in haiti (after all it was an act of god) but to make fun of there suffering i think is crossing the line. i point out the same thing to mr. rounder a few weeks back when said he wished that the haitians suffer great pains before they die. even if i was apathetic to their dying, i wouldn't wish the pain of extreme starving on even the worst of the jewish criminals.

now let's talking in the stragetic sense. much of what you post on here COULD resonate with the average white (and even black) person in america if the jewish media would just give you a platform. you make reasonable and logic arguments on jewish depravity and control and nonwhite criminal tendencies. but i can guarantee that y'all will lose most people when you start laughing at the suffering of others...EVEN IF you don't consider those other to be fully fledged humans. just my humble thougts on the matter.

PEACE

Old March 2nd, 2010 #10
Zenos

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
if that was the case though, would you mock the suffering of an animal?
That's not an animal, it's a parasite.

Old March 2nd, 2010 #11
John in Woodbridge

Ha ha ha. Vultures are people, too.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #12
MikeTodd
Pussy Bünd "Commander"

Quote:
maybe you even consider us to be a type of animal or something. if that was the case though, would you mock the suffering of an animal?
I think the vast majority of VNNers have plenty of compassion for the suffering of animals, but we're not talking about animals, we're talking about "niggers", a particularly virulent and repulsive species of sub-animal.

Y'see, Snoflake, animals, regardless of how fierce and predatory their nature, are not known to engage in wanton savagery merely for purposes of entertainment or sport.

You're obviously a cut above your typical ghetto variety of boot-lipped, bottle-sucker, Snoflake, or else you wouldn't be here, surely you can see that.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #13
ernst blofeld

I can't imagine having to coexist with any other species of animal that would cause us the misery and destruction that niggers do.
Their presence truly ruins everything

Old March 3rd, 2010 #14
Bryan Colby
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimp Daddy
but to make fun of there suffering i think is crossing the line.
All niggers make fun of white girls raped by blacks, they all claim they wanted it. All TV comedians make fun of white guys who get raped in prison, all rappers delight in singing about inflicting pain and suffering on people, there is such a complete, and utter lack of shame about it, you can't even describe it, whites don't even get it, they are drawn to the nigger's total lack of shame, especially white females. it gives them a feeling of release from the burdens of moral conscience, a sort of orgasmic feelings of pure savage consciousness.

Alex Linder posts this and I'm sure he knows both that it's shocking and appauling in a fake kind of way to white liberals, and blacks will fake outrage, but then turn on his 50 cent song about blowing people away and piming teen girls and feel the ecstasy of his shameless joy flood his being.

This is exactly the kind of people that make up ZOG, they have no conscience, they will tap your phones, spy on everyone, they will rape their own children, and frame you for it, they are utterly ruthless and this binds them together, their predatory collective, the predatory hive mind is a powerful thing, it is the most uniting feeling, the feeling of pure power over the moralistic and helpless masses.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #15
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Nigga be trollin'.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #16
Rick Ronsavelle

". . .those of african decent. . ."

Contradiction in terms, boy. Perchance you meant descent. . .

Old March 3rd, 2010 #17
Rick Ronsavelle

Reminds me of a song from the fifties called The Stroll-

Come, let's troll
Troll across the floor
Come, let's tro-oh-oh-oll
Troll across the floor
Now turn around, baby
Let's troll once more

Feel so good
Take me by my hand
I feel so goo-ooh-ooh-ood
Take me by my hand
And let's go trolling
In wonderland

Trollin', , trollin' aah-huh-uh
Rock and ro-uh-oh-oh-oh-oh-llin'
Trollin'
Well rock my so-oul
How I love to troll

There's my love
Trolling in the door
There's my lo-o-o-ove
Trolling in the door
Baby, let's go trolling
By the candy store

(The Diamonds)

Old March 3rd, 2010 #18
Thomas de Aynesworth
Banned

Maybe he meant dissent, against the MAN!

Whenever Day'shwan' posts it's as if VNN took a stupid pill.

Last edited by Thomas de Aynesworth; March 3rd, 2010 at 01:49 PM.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #19
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by deshawn williams View Post
hmm...i gotta say, mr. linder, that i am disappointed and even a little surprised by your mockery of a starving child even if that chidl is african. now obviously it is clear that you and those here on vnn don't care much for those of african decent...maybe you even consider us to be a type of animal or something. if that was the case though, would you mock the suffering of an animal? i agree that white folks shouldn't have to feel guilty about what's happening in haiti (after all it was an act of god) but to make fun of there suffering i think is crossing the line. i point out the same thing to mr. rounder a few weeks back when said he wished that the haitians suffer great pains before they die. even if i was apathetic to their dying, i wouldn't wish the pain of extreme starving on even the worst of the jewish criminals.
The Haitians who weren't crushed by the quake began looting the others within minutes. No doubt, the crushed would have done the same if positions were reversed. We know the history of the island: Haitians are descendents of slaves who murdered their white masters. This is not something we want more of, it's something we want less of. If I were dictator, I would land-clear attractive islands in the Caribbean. I would denude Haiti of niggers in the same way niggers have denuded Haiti of trees and humans. White men should steward the environment, and that means eliminating niggers in favor of attractive and useful species. The sole exception I would make would be to allow some tribes of pygmies to carry on with their blowdarts in the deepest African jungle.

Quote:
now let's talking in the stragetic sense. much of what you post on here COULD resonate with the average white (and even black) person in america if the jewish media would just give you a platform. you make reasonable and logic arguments on jewish depravity and control and nonwhite criminal tendencies. but i can guarantee that y'all will lose most people when you start laughing at the suffering of others...EVEN IF you don't consider those other to be fully fledged humans. just my humble thougts on the matter.
White Americans need to be shocked out of their stupidity. Of course, the lesson won't take with 90%, but for a minority it will. The jews have taught us to mock everything - except themselves and their negro charges. Well, here at VNN, they get subjected to the same treatment they levy on us around the clock on tv. Dead niggers is always a good thing, and same with dead jews.

Old March 3rd, 2010 #20
Alex Linder
Administrator

Quote:
but i can guarantee that y'all will lose most people when you start laughing at the suffering of others...EVEN IF you don't consider those other to be fully fledged humans. just my humble thougts on the matter.
This is the common view, but it's wrong. Very few people actually think. Almost all people respond in the way they have been taught to. They are purely the function of authority and its conditionings. The feminine masses are trained to be shocked by opinions such as mine above, but they can just as easily agree with it, if the view were coming from above, rather than from below. My interest is in creating a new above, the mass of human animals will always be stampeders, responding to whatever noise is loudest. As I've said many times, most men are women, and most whites are niggers.

Thread