Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old June 17th, 2020 #1
Chris Harrison

Lightbulb Do you have to be white to be a WN?

Serious question here brothers...

I happen to only be partial blood. I know I am an outlier especially being from Commiefornia. The story for how I became "far right" is a story for another time. It was a long process of digging and searching for answers when I realized things were not right. Lack of reason, logic, hypocrisy, asinine political correctness.. the list goes on.

Listening to Alex's narration of Henry Ford's TIJ was the AHA moment for me and why I am here typing this now.

Back to my question.

Is it not possible for non-whites to unite with us once they realize what's going on?

Now I understand it is unlikely, especially with the brainwashing and anti-white propaganda that's been spoon fed to them for generations. But what about the ones like me that fully understand the anti-white agenda and what god forsaken future we will have if the zionasshats have their way?

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Old June 18th, 2020 #2
Man of the road

In my opinion, no. Even though Whites are the foremost targets of jewish racial aggression this is a struggle that transcends racial lines and is good versus evil. Although I don't see a sizable number of non-whites joing us. Rather most will just prefer to stick together with their group as they currently do. Blacks are another story though. They will always be a major threat so long as they are anywhere near us.

Old June 18th, 2020 #3
Fico

WN is in my oppinion the choice. As libertarian,I do not have any problem to speak with non-whites however,practice show to me where they start to increasing their numbers,you become discriminated by them because of their envy of white privilege,in fact better genes in comparation to them. So I do not belive in cooperation with them,the possibility of common life,other is some of business transaction where they have on their territory something what is needful for Whites,I am not for economic protection to non-whites. Conversation between non-whites is only possible when they are minority and try to imitate white lifestyle between us.

Last edited by Fico; June 22nd, 2020 at 04:09 AM.

Old June 18th, 2020 #4
Chris Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man of the road View Post
In my opinion, no. Even though Whites are the foremost targets of jewish racial aggression this is a struggle that transcends racial lines and is good versus evil. Although I don't see a sizable number of non-whites joing us. Rather most will just prefer to stick together with their group as they currently do. Blacks are another story though. They will always be a major threat so long as they are anywhere near us.

Thanks for your reply.

What I highlighted is just about what I was thinking as well. It's intrinsic to stick with your own tribe and will always be. The cult of diversity over everything is a dangerous one and I think everyone on this forum knows this already.

Unfortunately the idea of uniting with everyone against the juice is wishful thinking I'll admit. Between them and the controlled opposition they so carefully setup it's hard to imagine Nationalism blanketing over any time soon

Old June 18th, 2020 #5
Chris Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fico View Post
WN is in my oppinio the choice. As libertarian,I do not have any problem to speak with non-whites however,practice show to me where they start to increasing their numbers,you become discriminated by them because of their envy of white privilege,in fact better genes in comparation to them. So I do not belive in cooperation with them,the possibility of common life,other is some of business transaction where they have on their territory something what is needful for Whites,I am not for economic protection to non-whites. Conversation between non-whites is only possible when they are minority and try to imitate white lifestyle between us.
I do believe in the natural genetic superiority of whites however it is a bit unsettling that if you just replaced "whites" with Jews and "non-whites" with Goyim in your paragraph it's basically the same outlook of a jew

Old June 18th, 2020 #6
RodrigoC
Banned

Yes you do."WN" is redundant and dumb. We are just nationalists.

Old June 18th, 2020 #7
spoon!
Somewhere in Zog World....

I think you do, systemic racism exists. Affirmative action hiring, lower SAT score thresholds, a bounty of race-based scholarship programs, lower loan thresholds, dozens of race-based government programs. Racism is codified and baked into the system; just not the way lefties claim.

Old June 18th, 2020 #8
Chris Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoon! View Post
I think you do, systemic racism exists. Affirmative action hiring, lower SAT score thresholds, a bounty of race-based scholarship programs, lower loan thresholds, dozens of race-based government programs. Racism is codified and baked into the system; just not the way lefties claim.
Agreed.

Well if the commies and useful idiots brainwashed non-blacks to fight for them. Would it not be theoretically possible (despite unlikely anytime soon) that non-whites will rally for whites once they see the truth of whites actually being oppressed?

Old June 18th, 2020 #9
RodrigoC
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Harrison View Post
Agreed.

Well if the commies and useful idiots brainwashed non-blacks to fight for them. Would it not be theoretically possible (despite unlikely anytime soon) that non-whites will rally for whites once they see the truth of whites actually being oppressed?
No. Who was the race traitor in your family?

Old June 18th, 2020 #10
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Exclamation

WN stands for 'White Nationalist'. At the very least one must be 'White' and a 'Nationalist'. Someone of a hybrid race can be a 'Nationalist' or even support White Nationalism but cannot themselves be a White Nationalist, any more than I could be a Black Nationalist.

Old June 19th, 2020 #11
Chris Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
WN stands for 'White Nationalist'. At the very least one must be 'White' and a 'Nationalist'. Someone of a hybrid race can be a 'Nationalist' or even support White Nationalism but cannot themselves be a White Nationalist, any more than I could be a Black Nationalist.
Thx this is a very straightforward answer.

Old June 20th, 2020 #12
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Woodpecker

I realise that some of the offspring resulting from miscegenation can share similar characteristics with Whites that I imagine doesn't make it easy to live amongst non-Whites. And certainly if their descendants continue to breed exclusively with Whites then in several generations their descendants will be White. The problem is that a hybrid can only improve the lot of their own offspring through racial debasement of some unfortunate White person.
Therefore, ipso facto, to countenance such mongrels amongst us is at best a serious detriment. Their condition is unfortunate but they are quite likely to repeat the abominable act responsible for their plight.

Last edited by joeylowsac; June 20th, 2020 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Grammatical

Old June 21st, 2020 #13
Chris Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
I realise that some of the offspring resulting from miscegenation can share similar characteristics with Whites that I imagine doesn't make it easy to live amongst non-Whites. And certainly if their descendants continue to breed exclusively with Whites then in several generations their descendants will be White. The problem is that a hybrid can only improve the lot of their own offspring through racial debasement of some unfortunate White person.
Therefore, ipso facto, to countenance such mongrels amongst us is at best a serious detriment. Their condition is unfortunate but they are quite likely to repeat the abominable act responsible for their plight.
Understandable. I may be a racial/genetic enemy because of uncontrollable circumstances but I am no traitor.

“If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.”

― Corneliu Zelea Codreanu

Old June 22nd, 2020 #14
Man of the road

Quote:
Understandable. I may be a racial/genetic enemy because of uncontrollable circumstances but I am no traitor.

“If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.”

As long as you get married to a woman of your genetic background I would not consider you an enemy, far from it.

Last edited by Man of the road; June 23rd, 2020 at 03:09 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2020 #15
Crowe

I don't care if you're not White, but don't claim to be a WN. And don't breed with Whites. And no, we're not looking to form a country or a movement that includes you. Find a brown/black/Asian Nationalist group that will include you. Some of them will count you as them even if you're only 1/2. However for Whites, you're either all us or not us.

The question I got for you Chris Harrison, is would you support Whites who would segregate themselves from you, or does your respect for Whites only go to the point where they'd still include you?

Last edited by Crowe; June 22nd, 2020 at 06:43 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2020 #16
Fico

Quote:
I do believe in the natural genetic superiority of whites however it is a bit unsettling that if you just replaced "whites" with Jews and "non-whites" with Goyim in your paragraph it's basically the same outlook of a jew
Main reason why Jews survived through millenia is because they have narcissistic religion who teach them that they are the best. According to that,whole world must kneel under them. However it is not true,they are just irrelevant desert tribe who were slaves of Romans who did not have fear of their god. History told to us that religions survived so it means that is religion most powerful weapon who humans ever invented.

If you want to be on top,you must have religion who have strong eugenic program. If you do not have it,your race,civilization can be destroyed and there is main reason why lot of great civilization had drop. You are correct in general,Whites must have such philosophy who teach them that they are superior and if we do not allow genetic garbage through eugenic program,we can be on the top.

If blacks have racial religion with low IQ and start to implement eugenic,they can be through years better than Whites who have higher IQ. Main theaching of racial nationalism is give 100% of yourself for survival,expansion and advancement,it is 100% according to laws of nature,whole species have same logic,you can watch some show about animals and see that they would agree with that oppinion.

Last edited by Fico; June 23rd, 2020 at 01:04 AM.

Old June 22nd, 2020 #17
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Quote:
Why is that unsettling? It's the same concept (a comparative racial superiority). The concept doesn't change whether applied to White Supremacists, Black Supremacists, Jewish Supremacists, Abo Supremacists, etc. Any race can espouse Supremacy and the same comparison (their race to all others) is required. The components are entirely interchangeable. If it were not at least possible to apply it across all races it would have no meaning.
Of course, any race can claim Supremacy but it can ultimately only be true of one. Only White Supremacy is taken seriously. When other races claim it, even if some of them believe it, it is recognised as an attempt to empower but in fact imaginary.

Old June 22nd, 2020 #18
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Lightbulb

Quote:

If you were White I would not have to wonder what you not being a traitor implies. Does it mean that you always pull out when you fuck White women? Or are you so remarkable that you've scrupulously abstained from sex with White women due to your genuine concern for our racial integrity? That would be incredibly conscientious, literally incredible.
Being of a different race does not necessarily make you an enemy. You, as a non-White, having sex with a White woman would, by your own conscious actions, make you an enemy. What could be more antithetic?
A traitor is an enemy. An enemy within.

Old June 23rd, 2020 #19
Chris Harrison

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I don't care if you're not White, but don't claim to be a WN. And don't breed with Whites. And no, we're not looking to form a country or a movement that includes you. Find a brown/black/Asian Nationalist group that will include you. Some of them will count you as them even if you're only 1/2. However for Whites, you're either all us or not us.

The question I got for you Chris Harrison, is would you support Whites who would segregate themselves from you, or does your respect for Whites only go to the point where they'd still include you?
Million dollar question over here.

It's hard to say but I'll try to answer best I can.

After years of scrubbing off the false knowledge shoved down my throat since birth, this forum is one of the few places I can find others who KNOW what's going on or at least on a physical level (we need not get into into spirit and metaphysical right now). And the occasional comment sections in certain Bitchute videos HA.

Back to the proposed question. "would you support Whites who would segregate themselves from you, or does your respect for Whites only go to the point where they'd still include you?"

I will be on the side of those of those who accept me, do I even have a choice in this hypothetical?

With that said, I refuse to perpetuate the fallacy of diversity or to contribute to any culture and society the norms the Jew has setup for us. We are all fucking goyim to the Jew. I just happen to be mixed (asian for those of you itching to know).

I respect Whites even if they do not include me. I respect any human being who's eyes are opened the causes of problems and not the symptoms.
Although I admit it seems rare to find a non-white that sees these things whether its due to natural pride in one's own tribe, propaganda, IQ or maybe a combination of the three.
It's hardly a race issue, it's an ideology that needs to be killed more than anything. That ideology is FORCED DIVERSITY and FORCED OUTCOMES.

Now would I kill all kikes with a snap if I was thanos? OF COURSE.
The reality is these fuckers, especially the heads of the hydra are basically untouchable despite the rage fantasies people will spew.

I'm just keeping my head down and working on my business... maybe one day I'll have some influence and power to actually shift the tides of current society to some degree.

Old June 26th, 2020 #20
Jane White

Default White and non White Nationalists

In 2018, I did some art work for a group called The United Nationalist Party. Basically it is a nationalist group for all races. It is anti-jew, anti- communism, pro american, pro west, and pro white. They were supposed to hit the political scene in 2019 but I don't believe they did. Their website is still up but doesn't look like it has been updated since 2018.

https://theunitednationalist.wordpress.com

I worked with the head dude so I was able to quiz him a little. He was inspired by the fact Hitler used non white allies in his war campaign and felt there was a need for a nationalist group that allowed non whites to help fight for our cause. Sounded good to me...Whitey does need allies.

Thread