VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Go Back   Vanguard News Network Forum > News & Discussion > General Discussion
Donate Register Multimedia Blogs Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Login

Thread Display Modes Share
Old March 18th, 2021 #1
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Default Asian Massage Parlor Shootings. Look what I found in google reviews of those Parlors

Quote:
Christopher Brown

1 review
10 months ago
They refused service to me because I’m black.

30 thumbs up.

I went through and read all the negative reviews, looking for someone who might have been the real shooter.

After this Corona Hoax anyone who still believes ANYTHING the police or media tell the about ANYTHING is a non-sentient lifeform.

Just noticed this review got 30 thumbs up, as if what? 30 other blacks liked this comment?

This was a Jew hit to bolster the gun control bill, and create division and frame a reneck looking white retard whilst taking out businesses that refused blacks service

Old March 18th, 2021 #2
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

SRav

7 months ago
Critical: Professionalism
The massage therapist leaves the room constantly, lacks energy and the last 2 times I went (which will be my last) I paid for one hour (they make you pay in advance) and she cut it off 1/2 way through. Said she was busy. Never again

6 thumbs up

Oren Oren

14 reviews · 2 photos
6 months ago
I do massages every week. this was the worst massage I've ever done in my entire life. I arrived to do a 90 minute massage like every week I do. She didn't stop talking to the ladies while she was doing my massage. Her phone next to my head and all my first 30 minutes i felt the vibrate from the messages . In addition, she went out more than 7 times for first half hour. I just decided I get up and leave the massage.If you want to be disappointed go for it!

11 thumbs up

Old March 18th, 2021 #3
Paul Anthony
Banned

Cool

Could be that a few chinese spys are dead?!

Old March 18th, 2021 #4
Jack Dillenburger
Banned

Even though I don't like 'google reviews' at all ( a place where a lot of 'dirty laundry' is washed) I have to say some stories posted there are.. well. interesting +

Last edited by Jack Dillenburger; March 18th, 2021 at 12:07 PM.

Old March 18th, 2021 #5
James Radov

if it was real, such a stupid target.. killing hookers does not really fix anything;

it would be so much better for society if some unhinged nutjob did this at Facebook or Twitter.. remove some of those shitbags

Old March 18th, 2021 #6
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Daily Mail UK released this security footage.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ling-four.html

As always, there is mysteriously somehow NO surveillance of the shooting. Not at Sandy Hook, not as Parkland, not at Columbine, NEVER is there conclusive video proof the shooter did it DESPITE nearly half the parents at SAndy Hook insisting they had just installed state of the art surveillance cameras all over the place.

Well, what we DO see in the dailymail video is the shooter, leaving the spa calmly, not running, without a gun. just like Sandy Hook, we see the police have arrested someone who is NOT the shooter, wearing military camo.

as we have seen with the George Floyd protests, these antifa assassins, arsonists DO get arrested in the middle of committing their crimes fairly often. And are simply let go.

and it's not just a few police departments under this sort of system, as we can see amidst the greatest in your face hoax of all time, the COVID hoax.

Those antifa arsonists who burnt down NorthEast, killed hundreds of people, destroyed thousands of homes, were arrested and immediately set free to continue burning the forrests, burning millions of animals alive, rendering millions of creatures homeless and suffering. Never another word about it, not a single country or state or federal prosecutor had the slightest interest in pursuing these people.

My point is, anyone of those antifa or BLM people can go murder ANYONE in the government, any given day and just walk away and the police will never even look for them. and the people in the government know it, too that's why they do everything they are told. Antifa/BLM isn't just to keep the masses in line and prevent them from protestng, they are also armies of derranged government assassins. They will never spend a week in prison, they will always be swapped out for a patsy.

There are actually insane people who call in and claim responsibility for terrible crimes they didn't commit, it's never hard to find patsies who will CONFESS to crimes they did not commit when the crime is a national sensation. Part of this is evil spirits animating and controlling the mentally insane, they work for those at the very top of the pyramid, hand in glove.

Old March 18th, 2021 #7
Paul Anthony
Banned

This story doesn't sit well with me either!

Old March 18th, 2021 #8
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
After Atlanta massacre, Jewish groups rally on behalf of Asian Americans

BY RON KAMPEAS MARCH 17, 2021 2:26 PM

(JTA) — Jewish groups are rallying in support of Asian Americans following a string of murders Tuesday at massage parlors in Atlanta that left eight people dead, including six Asians.

Police in Georgia say the 21-year-old suspect may have been motivated by hatred of women and not anti-Asian bigotry. But in the wake of reports of rising levels of anti-Asian harassment and violence amid the coronavirus pandemic, the attack is likely to exacerbate the community’s fear regardless of the alleged gunman’s motives.
(...)
The Asian-American community has substantially increased in the Atlanta area in recent years, driven in part by the expansion of manufacturing plants owned by Asian corporations. Asian groceries and restaurants now dot suburbs that once were the domain of white conservatives.

“Deeply disturbed by the horrific attack in Atlanta,” Jonathan Greenblatt, the Anti-Defamation League’s chief executive, said on Twitter. “While there is still much we don’t know, we do know this: alarm bells have been ringing, hate toward the #AAPI community has been rising — and it is our civic and moral duty to speak out to #StopAAPIHate.”

David Harris, CEO of the American Jewish Committee, made a similar pledge.
https://www.jta.org/2021/03/17/unite...sian-americans

Old March 18th, 2021 #9
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewart Meadows View Post
So now we have chinks in addition to spics and niggers in the country already.

Old March 18th, 2021 #10
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
I can't believe it took you this long to get here, Jeff. I figured you would be all over a thread with the words "Asian" and "massage parlor" in the title.

(Yeah, I know. Stupid joke. Sorry, folks.)

Old March 18th, 2021 #11
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan LiarKiIIer View Post
Part of this is evil spirits animating and controlling the mentally insane
Lurkers, if you are here seeking truth of the world in this time I urge you to visit the work of Jerry Marzinsky.

Old March 20th, 2021 #12
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
‘This has been exhausting’: Asian-American Jews on the Atlanta spa murders and rising anti-Asian hate crimes, in their own words

BY ASAF SHALEV AND ANDREW LAPIN MARCH 19, 2021 2:01 PM

(...) We reached out to Asian-American Jews like Silverstein to understand what they are thinking and feeling at this difficult moment. We also collected some of the perspectives that appeared on Alma and Kveller, two of JTA’s partner websites at 70 Faces Media. Here’s what we heard.
(...)
Rebecca Kuss is a Korean and Jewish children’s book editor living in New Jersey. This is an excerpt from her Alma essay “Asian Jews are suffering. We need you to listen.”

No matter how much I held up my Judaism for the world to see, it was not a shield against the overwhelming onslaught of white supremacy. It didn’t help when I was 8 and a white woman attacked me in a store for being a “f***ing chink.” I couldn’t use it the night a white man followed me home, begging me to “go North Korea on his dick.” It didn’t protect me in college when a Jewish guy I liked and who I thought liked me recorded us having sex and played it for his entire frat during their annual “Yellow Fever Week.”
https://www.jta.org/2021/03/19/unite...heir-own-words

Old March 20th, 2021 #13
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
the night a white man followed me home, begging me to “go North Korea on his dick.”
Damn, Jeffrey, you're lucky she didn't report you to the police.

(Yeah, I did it again.)

Old March 20th, 2021 #14
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Georgia mass shooting suspect charged with murder & assault, may have had 'SEX ADDICTION'

17 Mar, 2021 16:14

The suspect behind a string of shootings at massage parlors in Georgia has been charged with four counts of murder and one count of assault, according to authorities.

Robert Aaron Long, 21, told police he was trying to eliminate the temptation of the spas, which he allegedly visited, and claimed he had an addiction to sex.

“He gave indications that he has some issues, potentially sexual addiction,” Cherokee County Sheriff Frank Reynolds told reporters on Wednesday, adding that Long “may have frequented some of these places in the past” and could have been “lashing out.”
https://www.rt.com/usa/518387-georgi...sex-addiction/

Quote:
A massage parlor (American English), or massage parlour (Canadian/British English), is a place where massage services are provided for a fee. In the 19th century, the term began to be used in English as a euphemism for a brothel.[1][2]
(...)
Massage parlors in the United States have been linked to prostitution since the nineteenth century. In 2019 it was reported that the Polaris Project estimated there were around 9,000 massage parlors in the US providing sexual services. The country's larger cities typically have hundreds of them, and they are often present in small towns.[19]

Between 1980 and 2009, massage parlors in Rhode Island (also known there as "spas") were known to be involved in prostitution. Prostitution in Rhode Island was legal at that time as long as it was "behind closed doors".[20] The 2009 documentary Happy Endings? follows women who worked in the Asian massage parlors of Rhode Island. The film focuses on "full service" massage parlors, although "rub and tug" massage parlors (where only handjobs are offered) are also covered.

As of 2010, there were an estimated 525 massage parlors in New Jersey acting as fronts for the prostitution industry.[21]
(...)
Sex acts performed at massage parlors can range from a basic "happy ending" to oral sex or "full service". Some, mostly Asian, massage parlors offer a naked "table shower" or an "Asian body slide" as well as access to a sauna before a massage and/or any sexual activity takes place.[26][27][28]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massage_parlor

Old March 20th, 2021 #15
Stewart Meadows

Here are some of the places that the shooter Robert Aaron Long targeted:

Old March 20th, 2021 #16
Crowe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
How many times have you visited a massage parlor, Jeff? You lose track?

Old March 20th, 2021 #17
Niggers are apes

When SHTF the gooks will be on the rooftops shooting niggers.

Old March 21st, 2021 #18
Stewart Meadows

The mass-murdering Chinese regime and its partners Joe Biden and Kamala Hairyass are blaming Donald Trump and white America for the Atlanta spa shootings and other "anti-Asian hate crimes" in the US.

Here's an example from one of China's state-run English-language media outlets:

Quote:
Trump, Western media blamed for Anti-Asian crimes spike

By GT staff reporters
Published: Mar 18, 2021 10:26 PM

Former US President Donald Trump and his "toxic" political influence may easily be identified as the culprits for the rising anti-Asian wave in the US, with the most recent one involving shootings that killed eight people, among which six were Asians, in Atlanta-area massage parlors. But there are more accomplices.
(...)
21-year-old Robert Aaron Long, a white gunman, was charged Wednesday with killing eight people at three Atlanta-area massage parlors. Among them, six were women of Asian descent.
(...)
US society's rising racism against Asians was fueled mainly by former US President Donald Trump's disparaging of China over COVID-19 pandemic, said Choi, noting that many are also venting their dissatisfaction on Chinese, after the US economy was battered by the pandemic.
https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202103/1218847.shtml

Joe & the Ho are basically saying the same thing:

Quote:
Confronting Violence Against Asians, Biden Says That ‘We Cannot Be Complicit’

Vice President Kamala Harris joined the president in forcefully condemning the killings in Atlanta. “Racism is real in America, and it has always been,” she said.

By Michael D. Shear
March 19, 2021

WASHINGTON — President Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris traveled on Friday to Atlanta to express grief for the victims of a mass shooting that left eight people dead, six of them women of Asian descent, describing the tragedy as part of an increase in racially motivated violence and pledging to take action against hate and discrimination.
(...)
The vice president offered little doubt about what she believed and whom she blamed for stoking the violence, alluding to — without directly naming — former President Donald J. Trump, who repeatedly blamed the pandemic on what he called the “China virus.”
https://www.nytimes.com/2021/03/19/u...s-atlanta.html

It's astonishing that there are people who consider themselves White Nationalists who cuck for China and constantly defend its anti-white propaganda.

Old March 21st, 2021 #19
Stewart Meadows

Quote:
Jews know the frustration of rising anxieties falling on deaf ears. We must ensure that Asian Americans are heard.

DYLAN ADELMAN SHIRA LOEWENBERG
MARCH 19, 2021 10:51 AM

(JTA) — One year ago, we addressed Jewish concerns and response to the violence and xenophobia directed at Asian Americans at the start of the coronavirus pandemic. Our organization, the American Jewish Committee, all too familiar with discrimination and violence directed at our community and dedicated to the protection of all minorities, has long recognized that conspiracy theories and rhetoric often lead to deadly violence.

That we should speak out in condemnation of hate and in support of the Asian-American community was clear.

We hoped we wouldn’t need to say more. But tragically, one year later, the problem has intensified.
(...)
In AJC’s 2020 report on the State of Antisemitism in America, we found a stark contrast in perceptions of the threat of anti-Semitism by Jewish and non-Jewish Americans: 88% of American Jews saw anti-Semitism as a problem in the U.S. today, as opposed to 62% of the general public. And 82% of American Jews saw anti-Semitism increasing, whereas only 43% of the general public agreed with that perception. Most alarmingly, the poll findings indicated that Jews themselves were not trusted as being legitimate arbiters of what is anti-Semitic, but that others are better equipped to define anti-Semitic rhetoric, motivation and acts.

Asian Americans are experiencing a similar phenomenon.

Many non-Asian commentators downplay or blatantly deny the xenophobia and racism and ensuing dangers to the Asian-American community. A dismissive attitude prevails, with claims of discrimination by Asian Americans, who, like Jews, have been viewed as a “model minority” thriving in this country, are frequently diminished or ignored, if not ridiculed.
https://www.jta.org/2021/03/19/opini...cans-are-heard

Old March 21st, 2021 #20
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
How many times have you visited a massage parlor, Jeff? You lose track?
Never! Aren't they usually owned by short chinks? I don't think they look like Moranbong, tall with long legs lol.

Thread