VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 9th, 2021 #21
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry the Raysiss View Post
I'm a member of many forums. All of them have folks on them that are generally untrusting of the US government, even hateful. None of them besides VNN are WN forums, but mostly are used by conservatives.

But it looks like ALL of the active members on these forums are getting vaccinated. And they are so happy to have gotten the vax or are soon to get one, even though many of them have reported side effects, many rather terrible.

WTF! It's worse than I thought!

I've never had much faith in people, but now any faith I did have is completely gone.

Talk about being black pilled!
Ah, the Republicunts!

Old April 9th, 2021 #22
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Im willing to bet most of you got vaccines previously and had absolutely no problem with them till you started believing in conspiracy theories that the (probably mostly white) Dr's and scientists are all sitting at a table trying to cause harm to random people thru a poison vaccine.
In my area, I've never even seen a "white doctor" and if I were to see one I'd probably sit and stare at him for 5 minutes wondering if he was wearing white-face. And I've spent the last 12 years in hospitals, clinics and offices within hundreds of miles from my home.

This mythological creature you call "white doctors" - as far my experience goes - they do not exist.

As far as having gotten other vaccines, firstly any vaccines I have gotten were administered to me when I was under 18 = not my call. Secondly, any vaccines on the market today that people get on a regular basis have been on the market for decades and therefore are "a known quantity".

From a handout at a local injection mill administering Moderna (yes, I went and picked one up this morning, just for you)...

Quote:
HAS THE MODERNA COVID-19 VACCINE BEEN USED BEFORE?

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is an unapproved vaccine. In clinical trials, approximately 15,400 individuals 18 years of age and older have received at least 1 dose of the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine.
Quote:
WHAT IS AN EMERGENCY USE AUTHORIZATION (EUA)?

The United States FDA has made the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine available under an emergency access mechanism called an EUA. The EUA is supported by a Secretary of Health and Human Services (HHS) declaration that circumstances exist to justify the emergency use of drugs and biological products during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine has not undergone the same type of review as an FDA- approved or cleared product. FDA may issue an EUA when certain criteria are met, which includes that there are no adequate, approved, and available alternatives. In addition, the FDA decision is based on the totality of the scientific evidence available showing that the product may be effective to prevent COVID-19 during the COVID-19 pandemic and that the known and potential benefits of the product outweigh the known and potential risks of the product. All of these criteria must be met to allow for the product to be used during the COVID-19 pandemic.

The EUA for the Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine is in effect for the duration of the COVID-19 EUA declaration justifying emergency use of these products, unless terminated or revoked (after which the products may no longer be used).
You wanna put that in your body to maybe ward off a virus that has killed no more than various flus have killed throughout the years? Be my guest. In fact, you can have mine.

PS: Ive noticed since Nov/Dec 2020 it has been popular on VNN to call people with certain views "conspiracy theorists" in a derogatory manner. That's a tactic used by the enemy of white people and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Old April 9th, 2021 #23
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
In my area, I've never even seen a "white doctor" and if I were to see one I'd probably sit and stare at him for 5 minutes wondering if he was wearing white-face. And I've spent the last 12 years in hospitals, clinics and offices within hundreds of miles from my home.

This mythological creature you call "white doctors" - as far my experience goes - they do not exist.

As far as having gotten other vaccines, firstly any vaccines I have gotten were administered to me when I was under 18 = not my call. Secondly, any vaccines on the market today that people get on a regular basis have been on the market for decades and therefore are "a known quantity".

From a handout at a local injection mill administering Moderna (yes, I went and picked one up this morning, just for you)...

You wanna put that in your body to maybe ward off a virus that has killed no more than various flus have killed throughout the years? Be my guest. In fact, you can have mine.

PS: Ive noticed since Nov/Dec 2020 it has been popular on VNN to call people with certain views "conspiracy theorists" in a derogatory manner. That's a tactic used by the enemy of white people and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
I've been warning people since 2005 that the "elite" have a plan to kill 80-90% of us common folk/goyum!! I know how to hunt, I know how to fish.. so fuck the illuminati!!! I'll go live in the woods!!!

Last edited by Paul Anthony; April 9th, 2021 at 05:21 PM.

Old April 9th, 2021 #24
Miguel Dias

whatever the name they use, the enemies are the same.
small hats or are whites but untrustworthy.
good luck.

Old April 9th, 2021 #25
Stronza

Quote:
While I always liked your posts over the years, I think extended visits on some of these sites may actually turn people insane or at least extremely paranoid.

The thread demonstrates you guys are just as fearful, iif not more so, than the people you mock.

If someone gets vaccined it does not affect you in the slightest. At worst it does nothing, at best it offers minimal protection. You wish death on people for trying to protect their health or the health of their family members? Even if their trust in vaccine is naive and wrong, it is insane to wish death on people for that.

Most of you guys were vaccined before, and probably never had a problem with them until you got on the internet and joined echo chambers where each person has to top the other in how extreme or more paranoid they are.
I don't support the b.s. "germ theory" but I am willing to hold my nose: they say that the vaccinated are shedding the virus for 2 weeks. Personally, I don't give a shit about any of this. Lack of vaccination for ANY illness (cluster of symptoms) is not the cause. Time to give up the childish blaming of invisible enemies supposedly holed up in everybody's lungs, just waiting to do you in.

Second. The people who are trying "to protect their health" are the paranoics here; they support mandatory vaccination for everybody. Where's their tolerance for the rest of us.

Third. I didn't need to go on the internet and join any echo chamber. I knew 35 years ago that vaccination was total crap, dangerous, and useless. It does not deal with any underlying weaknesses which are the real cause of clusters of symptoms that the experts like to stick a name on, like "influenza" or "corona" or anything else. The "one disease, one germ, one cure" mentality has got to go. There's only good health and poor health.

Fourth. Have any supporters of vaccination in general, and in this gene therapy "vaccine" being discussed here, ever read any books by qualified persons with a dissenting view? Do you know the history, the real ugly facts, on vaccines? Dr Suzanne Humphries/Roman Bystrianyk have laid this all out for you.

Fifth. To hell with it. Go get jabbed so you can still spend the rest of your life (what's left of it) being told you have to continue wearing a mask, social distancing, locking down and hiding under the bed.

Old April 9th, 2021 #26
Crowe

I will get something like a tetanus booster shot, because lockjaw is serious business. I don't know if that's technically a vaccine like the ones for Covid, but it's been on the market for decades with no Ill effects for the overwhelming majority.

It's about simple risk assessment here. If I get Covid, chances are I'd be asymtematic, or minor cold/flu like symptoms, the same as nearly everyone else in my age group who gets it. I'm not gonna be one of ZOGs guinea pigs and get a vaccine for something that's projected to be extremely minor, even if I do get it. I trust my own body's immune system to fight this off.

If you wanna step in line in my place to get the jew vax, be my guest.

Old April 9th, 2021 #27
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
If someone gets vaccined it does not affect you in the slightest. At worst it does nothing, at best it offers minimal protection. You wish death on people for trying to protect their health or the health of their family members? Even if their trust in vaccine is naive and wrong, it is insane to wish death on people for that.

Most of you guys were vaccined before, and probably never had a problem with them until you got on the internet and joined echo chambers where each person has to top the other in how extreme or more paranoid they are.
The more people get the jab the more emboldened governments and employers become to force the rest of us to get injected with these substances.

The whole media and government push to get the jab is very strange...

Quote:
According to the government... If I get vaccinated:

1.- Can I stop wearing the mask? Government Response - No
2.- Can they reopen restaurants, pubs, bars etc and everyone work normally? Government Response - No
3.- Will I be resistant to covid? Government Response - Maybe, but we don't know exactly, it probably won't stop you getting it
4.- At least I won't be contagious to others anymore? Government Response - No you can still pass it on, possibly, nobody knows.
5.- If we vaccinate all children, will school resume normally? Government Response - No
6.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop social distancing? Government Response - No
7.- If I am vaccinated, can I stop disinfecting my hands? Government Response - No
8.- If I vaccinate myself and my grandfather, can we hug each other? Government Response - No
9.- Will cinemas, theatres and stadiums be reopened thanks to vaccines? Government Response - No
10.- Will the vaccinated be able to gather? Government Response - No
11.- What is the real benefit of vaccination? Government Response - The virus won't kill you.
12.- Are you sure it won't kill me? Government Response - No
13.- If statistically the virus won't kill me anyway ... Why would I get vaccinated?" Government Response - To protect others.
14.- So if I get vaccinated, the others are 100% sure I'm not infecting them? Government Response - No

So to summarise, the Covid19 vaccine... Does not give immunity. Does not eliminate the virus. Does not prevent death. Does not guarantee you won’t get it. Does not prevent you from getting it. Does not stop you passing it on Does not eliminate the need for travel bans. Does not eliminate the need for business closures. Does not eliminate the need for lockdowns. Does not eliminate the need for masking. So...what the hell is it actually doing?

Last edited by Hugo Böse; April 9th, 2021 at 05:10 PM.

Old April 9th, 2021 #28
Hugo Böse
Jeunesse Dorée

Quote:
I'm a member of many forums. All of them have folks on them that are generally untrusting of the US government, even hateful. None of them besides VNN are WN forums, but mostly are used by conservatives.

But it looks like ALL of the active members on these forums are getting vaccinated. And they are so happy to have gotten the vax or are soon to get one, even though many of them have reported side effects, many rather terrible.

WTF! It's worse than I thought!

I've never had much faith in people, but now any faith I did have is completely gone.

Talk about being black pilled!
It´s really a horrifying realization to make that the majority of people may actually be demanding this utterly senseless corona tyranny, for example recent state elections in Germany have clearly shown that more than 90% of the sheeple seem to be satisfied with the established parties, in fact the one party that objected to corona totalitarianism actually lost points.

Old April 9th, 2021 #29
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Here's another one posted....

"Responsible citizens behave responsibly. Wear a maske and get vaccinated."

This is why we as people, not just as a race, are doomed. Doomed AF.

In that respect, I guess I might as well get the Jab, 'twould make life easier.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; April 9th, 2021 at 05:50 PM.

Old April 9th, 2021 #30
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguel Dias View Post
small hats or are whites
Hey Mr. Dias, contact me within next day or so. I have a toll bridge that grosses $3M and nets $800K per year to sell ya.

You can have it for $103 (that's one hundred three US dollars)

Hurry, this offer won't last, Mr. Dias. You can reach me using the contact form at

SecretDealsForSephardicJews.com/contact

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugo Böse View Post
It´s really a horrifying realization to make that the majority of people may actually be demanding this utterly senseless corona tyranny, for example recent state elections in Germany have clearly shown that more than 90% of the sheeple seem to be satisfied with the established parties, in fact the one party that objected to corona totalitarianism actually lost points.

Well that same 90+% believe the official holocaust story...so yeah.

Last edited by Larry the Raysiss; April 9th, 2021 at 05:50 PM.

Old April 10th, 2021 #31
Miguel Dias

Mr.Larry please keep posting as usual.
we are all after the same.
i only benefit with a strong and undivided western civilization.
why are you calling me sephardic jew?
i am from Portugal.
about the offer no thanks i am not good with buiseness anyway.
was that horrifying image about the consequences of the jab true?
it was incredeably damaging to the poor shmuck who took it. may god be with him.
i have many interests and will start doing more threads, hope you and other fellow Blanch cause folks do to.
These times are hard and we are constantly bombarded by stupid and heinous propaganda in the form of comercials.
Mr Larry till then

Old April 10th, 2021 #32
Tony Boone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longbaugh View Post
Haven't gotten jabbed.

Not getting jabbed.

Comfortable being a social pariah.
What you said.

Old April 10th, 2021 #33
Dawn Cannon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stronza View Post
Second. The people who are trying "to protect their health" are the paranoics here; they support mandatory vaccination for everybody. Where's their tolerance for the rest of us.
Summer comes around again and they know damn well they can stay at home in their gardens baking bread/ going out on their bicycles/ playing on the internet until the slogan "everybody gets vaccinated" comes true.

Paying the public sector to stay at home spending everyone else's future tax burden was an absolute master stroke. I wonder who thought of it.

Old April 10th, 2021 #34
Paul Anthony
Banned

I actually learned how to bake bread outdoors from gipsies in Bulgaria. They take the soft dough then they put it either in newspaper or directly in the ashes of a small open fire.. When it's ready brush the ashes off.. it was good!! You can laugh but I'm being serious, they taught me how to fish in the sea without bait too!!

I have a feeling I'm going to be surviving off that shit soon!!

Old April 11th, 2021 #35
Serbian

Quote:
While I always liked your posts over the years, I think extended visits on some of these sites may actually turn people insane or at least extremely paranoid.

The thread demonstrates you guys are just as fearful, iif not more so, than the people you mock.

Man you were always spot on on every issue. I really can't believe that you of all people accept this Covid hoax, and their co called ''vaccine'' (((mystery concoction gene therapy)))

btw i didnt neg rep you.

''Screw your optics, I'm going in'', American hero Robert Gregory Bowers

Old April 11th, 2021 #36
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I will get something like a tetanus booster shot, because lockjaw is serious business. I don't know if that's technically a vaccine like the ones for Covid, but it's been on the market for decades with no Ill effects for the overwhelming majority.

It's about simple risk assessment here. If I get Covid, chances are I'd be asymtematic, or minor cold/flu like symptoms, the same as nearly everyone else in my age group who gets it. I'm not gonna be one of ZOGs guinea pigs and get a vaccine for something that's projected to be extremely minor, even if I do get it. I trust my own body's immune system to fight this off.

Around the time the Wuhan plan-demic started, I got doored on my bike. My right hand got bloodied and I went in for four stitches. My tetanus vaccine was up for renewal that summer and I got it.

Old April 11th, 2021 #37
Larry the Raysiss
Most WNs are Kiked

"Yesterday I got Moderna, 1st shot. My arm is swollen today with a red patch, like a rash of some kind. I hear it's called "Covid arm" & not a big deal. I don't feel well, but I'm sure it'll go away. Small price to pay for doing my part in saving the world!"

Reply post:
"You're a hero!"

Old April 11th, 2021 #38
Gladiatrix

Quote:
"Yesterday I got Moderna, 1st shot. My arm is swollen today with a red patch, like a rash of some kind. I hear it's called "Covid arm" & not a big deal. I don't feel well, but I'm sure it'll go away. Small price to pay for doing my part in saving the world!"

Reply post:
"You're a hero!"
Jaysus H, the retardation!

https://www.westernjournal.com/photo...vative-tribune

Old April 11th, 2021 #39
Paul Anthony
Banned

It's actually the mental illness of the world that scares me more than the "shot!"

.. and no, I'm not getting a "shot" either!!

Old April 11th, 2021 #40
jaekel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post

Right. That's the key. I don't take any new meds. Let useful idiots be the guinea pigs. I'll choose something that's been on the market awhile.

Thread