Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old April 24th, 2021 #1
Jeffrey Smither

Default Women are cruise ship Captains now

Of course the airline industry has all female crews now which is quite scary, but apparently they also head cruise ships now too. This one is some cute brunette.

She reminds me of that air barbie at Emirates who's a hot Paris Hilton like blonde bimbo pilot basically used as eye candy and does promotional work.

yet another example of females taking MENS jobs. I personally don't trust women with heavy machinery.

It's harder for a white man to get a high paying job now competing with women taking their jobs who are less qualified.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTm...fswf0vFx1pP-xA

Old April 25th, 2021 #2
Ray Allan

Captain Sandy Yawn on Below Deck Mediterranean is also a lesbian. Seems fairly competent at her job, though. And I like Hannah Ferrier, the Chief Stewardess, but she was not as funny as Kate Chastain, the chief stew on Captain Lee's boat on the original Below Deck series.

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 25th, 2021 #3
joeylowsac
RaHoWarrior-SKINHEAD

Exclamation

Those things are huge! It's like a moving city block. I'm not getting on one of those, it wouldn't matter who the captain is.

Old April 25th, 2021 #4
Kosher Clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smither View Post
Of course the airline industry has all female crews now which is quite scary, but apparently they also head cruise ships now too. This one is some cute brunette.

She reminds me of that air barbie at Emirates who's a hot Paris Hilton like blonde bimbo pilot basically used as eye candy and does promotional work.

yet another example of females taking MENS jobs. I personally don't trust women with heavy machinery.

It's harder for a white man to get a high paying job now competing with women taking their jobs who are less qualified.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTm...fswf0vFx1pP-xA

Old April 25th, 2021 #5
notmenomore

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post
Those things are huge! It's like a moving city block. I'm not getting on one of those, it wouldn't matter who the captain is.

SHIPS in STORM! Monster Waves! Warning Graphic Content
No way in HELL I would ever be on one of these suicide traps. NO WAY!

Old April 25th, 2021 #6
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosher Clown View Post
But Dieversity is a strength and inclusion opens the door to new possibilities

Old April 25th, 2021 #7
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by notmenomore View Post
No way in HELL I would ever be on one of these suicide traps. NO WAY!
Forgot but I saw a news story about how teens causing trouble took over an entire floor on a cruise ship. Was Royal Caribbean or Carnival. Can't remember.

Seems the only decent cruises are the ones that go to northern climates like those Norwegian or Viking Cruises because white trash don't like the cold.

Old April 25th, 2021 #8
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Ah. Knew it! of course it was a female. Got the job based on looks and is an air head.

That would be like having Paris Hilton piloting that ship.

What could go wrong with a reality socailite and a large cargo ship?

Look at the Gavy and the crashes they have with the idiots they have.

I'm sure that young lady had thousands and thousands of hours of training.

Old April 25th, 2021 #9
Ray Allan

Quote:
Is this chick the officer on the bridge of the ship when it blocked the Suez Canal?

--Henry A. Kissinger, jewish politician and advisor

Old April 25th, 2021 #10
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray Allan View Post
Is this chick the officer on the bridge of the ship when it blocked the Suez Canal?
Yes, sure is. You can read all about it.

Not making this shit up. Women fuck anything complex or mechanical up. This girl was probably busy typing on Facebook or posting stupid selfies on Instagram.

Old April 30th, 2021 #11
Ryan LiarKiIIer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeylowsac View Post

SHIPS in STORM! Monster Waves! Warning Graphic Content
what made cruise ships a successful industry was the complex anti-roll systems, otherwise everyone would just be puking all day

Old April 30th, 2021 #12
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan LiarKiIIer View Post
what made cruise ships a successful industry was the complex anti-roll systems, otherwise everyone would just be puking all day
When I think of cruises it's just people going on them and stuffing themselves which tons of food and booze, weight gain, etc. Basically a floating ship with kwans and docks in turd world countries.

Also there is crime on cruise ships too.

Oh, and this brunette was recently bitching on tick tok about men being misogynistic in the comments section about women doing complex jobs.

She's 43 I think and her husband must be around 55 based on the photos. He's a head engineer on another ship. No kids and past prime child bearing years for a white woman. No wonder why birth rates for whites keep going down and down. She said the last year before kung flu they saw each other for a total of 49 days. It must be that he's making good money why she stays with him.

You know for sure she's getting ripped up by other guys on a regular basis since she hardly sees her husband. With all the muds she has working on her ship her libtard self might be getting stretched by a bunch of beaners and big bucks.

Old April 30th, 2021 #13
Crowe

Cruise ships are notorious for being filled with niggers. I know a few people who did it once that said they'd never do it again. It's something of a poor man's vacation.

You wanna take a vacation? Do what I did awhile back and drive down to Florida for a couple weeks. Me and the GF really enjoyed it.

Key West was kinda overrated though, and we only stayed there one night. It was really expensive, we paid $480 for one night for a hotel room that wasn't as nice as the one we paid $98 for in Naples. The seafood in Key West was really good though, if that's the single positive the area has. The best seafood I ate in Florida was in Key West. Blackened yellowtail snapper and coconut crusted grouper was awesome. Also the surf and turf I ate there was the best I ever had, it was perfect.

Destin, Naples, Pensacola area was nice, and also St. Augustine. We of course avoided "hood" areas, but the places we stayed and visited in those areas were all nice.

Me and her combined the $1400 stimulus checks ZOG gave us, and decided to take a road trip. So it was mostly on uncle shmuel. We spent a bit more than that, but not too much more.

Old May 1st, 2021 #14
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
Cruise ships are notorious for being filled with niggers. I know a few people who did it once that said they'd never do it again. It's something of a poor man's vacation.

You wanna take a vacation? Do what I did awhile back and drive down to Florida for a couple weeks. Me and the GF really enjoyed it.

Key West was kinda overrated though, and we only stayed there one night. It was really expensive, we paid $480 for one night for a hotel room that wasn't as nice as the one we paid $98 for in Naples. The seafood in Key West was really good though, if that's the single positive the area has. The best seafood I ate in Florida was in Key West. Blackened yellowtail snapper and coconut crusted grouper was awesome. Also the surf and turf I ate there was the best I ever had, it was perfect.

Destin, Naples, Pensacola area was nice, and also St. Augustine. We of course avoided "hood" areas, but the places we stayed and visited in those areas were all nice.

Me and her combined the $1400 stimulus checks ZOG gave us, and decided to take a road trip. So it was mostly on uncle shmuel. We spent a bit more than that, but not too much more.
Key West nice to visit but cost A LOT to live there and got some fags on the island too.

My cousin is in the Gavy and was stationed there. It's nice and fun but the cost of living is so high there and it got old having to drive hours to get off there to the mainland. He got transferred to Jacksonville and just loves it there.

I lived in Naples for 10 years. It's nice but has got really expensive due to all the rich yankees moving there. The affordable areas are like Golden Gate which is filled with spics.

Panhandle is more affordable and their "off season" is quite a bit longer than Southwest FL as well so less traffic.

The downside to the Panhandle is that it gets cold in the winter. I mean many days you don't even want to walk the beach due to the cold wind. For example in Jan it could be 78 degrees at my location in southwest FL in the afternoon, but the same time of day in Destin it's 50 degrees. Their peak time is May thru early Oct. Winter has really good rates but a lot of stuff is shutdown in the winter there.

Floriduh for whites is fine to visit but I personally wouldn't want to live here. Too crowded and too many muds and new englanders moving here. I'd rather live in Missouri, Arkansas, TN. Cheaper states and more white.

Old May 1st, 2021 #15
Crowe

I didn't see too many fags in Key West. We spent nearly a whole day walking around old town, and I saw maybe one obvious fag couple, 2 dudes holding hands. I didn't see any circus sideshow freaks, either. If there's a bunch in Key West, I didn't see them.

I did meet an antisemitic Cuban bartender though. There was this spot near a bar that had quarters planted inside of the pavement, and I asked him about that, and he said it's so we know who the jews are, and to charge them $2 extra for a drink to cover their tips, lmao. I made sure to tip him a little extra.

Also, I overheard a conversation between 2 Cuban waitresses, one of them said "those kikes didn't tip me anything", after this big table of 8 people walked out. The service there was reasonable, they weren't bad.

Based on my little bit of observing the locals, they don't seem to care much for jews at all down in Key West. Most of the jobs are for positions like waiters and bar tenders, and you gotta bring in a killing in tips to make it down there, and kikes are notorious for not tipping.

Old May 1st, 2021 #16
Paul Anthony
Banned

I used to love Florida. One of my favorite States! I don't remember any fags, but in Orlando if you go down the wrong street nothing but cheap motels and drug addicts every where.

The only fag town I ever came across on the East Coast was Charleston SC. They also have a Navy station there. Everyone used to talk about Charleston like it was the greatest place on Earth but everytime I went there I had a miserable experience!!

Old May 1st, 2021 #17
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
The only fag town I ever came across on the East Coast was Charleston SC.
You have obviously never been to DC or NYC.

Old May 1st, 2021 #18
Paul Anthony
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gladiatrix View Post
You have obviously never been to DC or NYC.
When I was a kid I went on a school trip to DC. I always tried to avoid NYC!! faggits in South Carolina were unlike anywhere I have ever seen!!! You have sissyboys like actor "andy dick" from Charleston, but then you have freemason faggits who are married with wives and kids and political jobs.. Here is a perfect example:

(rumored) boy lover "dick Harpootlian"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Harpootlian

The slimeist of slimey faggits!!! Keep your kids away from this faggit!!!!!

Last edited by Paul Anthony; May 1st, 2021 at 02:12 PM.

Old May 1st, 2021 #19
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowe View Post
I didn't see too many fags in Key West. We spent nearly a whole day walking around old town, and I saw maybe one obvious fag couple, 2 dudes holding hands. I didn't see any circus sideshow freaks, either. If there's a bunch in Key West, I didn't see them.

I did meet an antisemitic Cuban bartender though. There was this spot near a bar that had quarters planted inside of the pavement, and I asked him about that, and he said it's so we know who the jews are, and to charge them $2 extra for a drink to cover their tips, lmao. I made sure to tip him a little extra.

Also, I overheard a conversation between 2 Cuban waitresses, one of them said "those kikes didn't tip me anything", after this big table of 8 people walked out. The service there was reasonable, they weren't bad.

Based on my little bit of observing the locals, they don't seem to care much for jews at all down in Key West. Most of the jobs are for positions like waiters and bar tenders, and you gotta bring in a killing in tips to make it down there, and kikes are notorious for not tipping.
Miami Beach and Orlando have a lot of fags.

My town in Southwest Florida has an older gay presence too. I won't list it but it's between Ft. Myers and Sarasota.

The problem in the service industry is that some are bad tippers. The European tourist are also known not to tip very well. Canadians tend to spend more as well as those from New England.

Jew are cheap everywhere you go and Florida has Jews everywhere, especially south of Orlando.

Old May 1st, 2021 #20
Gladiatrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Anthony View Post
When I was a kid I went on a school trip to DC. I always tried to avoid NYC!! faggits in South Carolina were unlike anywhere I have ever seen!!! You have sissyboys like actor "andy dick" from Charleston, but then you have freemason faggits who are married with wives and kids and political jobs.. Here is a perfect example:

(rumored) boy lover "dick Harpootlian"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dick_Harpootlian

The slimeist of slimey faggits!!! Keep your kids away from this faggit!!!!!
Armenia. Does that mean he has a fat arse? Two chop sticks then.

Last edited by Gladiatrix; May 1st, 2021 at 08:53 PM.

Thread