Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old May 30th, 2007 #1
Kenny

Default Ringo Starr - Is he a jew or what?

I've always thought that he's a jew. I even found this:

Quote:
Born in Liverpool, England, Starr's parents split up when he was young; his mother, a person of Jewish descent, remarried Harry Graves. He was raised in the working class Dingle area of Liverpool.
http://www.popstarsplus.com/music_ringostarr.htm

But then in an interview in Montreal, Ringo Starr says that he's not Jewish.

Quote:
Ringo Starr. When the Fab Four arrived in Montreal on the morning of September 8, they learned from local papers that death threats were being made against Ringo. "Some people decided to make an example of me as an English Jew," recounted Ringo in The Beatles Anthology. "The one major fault is, I’m not Jewish."
http://www.callawind.com/e/bookshelf-BTM.asp

So what is it? Jew or not?

Old May 30th, 2007 #2
WhiteNationalistUT
Banned

Yes Ringo Starr is. Starr is a common Jew name. So is Barr. So is Marr. They like those double extra letters.

Starr, Marr, Barr, are usually the low key library type of soft Jews, they usually are not the aggressive gene pool of Jews.

Listen to the recordings in which he says "Shabat...Shalom" in the studio on one of the live recordings albums.

Old May 30th, 2007 #3
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNationalistUT View Post
Yes Ringo Starr is. Starr is a common Jew name. So is Barr. So is Marr. They like those double extra letters.

Starr, Marr, Barr, are usually the low key library type of soft Jews, they usually are not the aggressive gene pool of Jews.

Listen to the recordings in which he says "Shabat...Shalom" in the studio on one of the live recordings albums.
But his real name is Richard Starkey.

Old May 30th, 2007 #4
Rex E. Cuto
This Is Executor

When in doubt, check the facial features.

You have to become a terrible thought... you have to become an idea.

Old May 30th, 2007 #5
WhiteNationalistUT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post

Good one!

People often wonder why Jews have such big noses and ears. It's because their brains are so small.

Old May 30th, 2007 #6
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

According to Jewish law, if his mom is a Jew, then he's also a Jew. It doesn't matter if he's religious or not, and it doesn't matter how much he denies it. He is recognized as a Jew from every fundamentalist Orthodox synagogue to every liberal Reform synagogue.

Who is a Jew?

Old May 30th, 2007 #7
Lord Sidious
Dark Lord of The Sith

Their code is 'I am not jewish' that means he is telling you he doesn't practise the religion. They don't cover the racial aspect.

RIP Yankee Jim
James Leshkevich 1955-2008

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for White Children."
RIP David Lane

We Have Our Own Media Now.

Old May 30th, 2007 #8
j-warrior

People often wonder why Jews have such big noses and ears. It's because their brains are so small.

Does that include Einstein too?

Old May 31st, 2007 #9
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Executor View Post

Another clue is the "hosanna chorus," which has been in full effect for Ringo since day one. He's shite as a drummer. Absolute shite. Damn Paul was a better drummer, just after banging around for a couple of years.

bah, ffs, he was the least talented Beatle, by far.

I remember his appearance on the Arsenio Hall show back in the day when he said he was the greatest rock drummer of all time and the audience erupted in cheers.

Dammit, *I* should've been the drummer for the Beatles.

Fuck that kike.

Old May 31st, 2007 #10
MASHER
OnThePathToTrustMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNationalistUT View Post
Good one!

No its because air is free. Duh!

old joke but never "gets old" for me

MASHER

Old May 31st, 2007 #11
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
According to Jewish law, if his mom is a Jew, then he's also a Jew.

Quote:
According to rabbinic law, a Jew is defined as either a person born of a Jewish mother or one who has been converted to Judaism. Thus Elvis Presley was Jewish the old fashioned way – through maternal descent, while Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor and Sammy Davis Junior all converted.
SOURCE

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Old May 31st, 2007 #12
Gerhard
Bringer of Light

Whether Ringo is a Jew or not can be debated until the cows come home. I think we can all agree that the Music Industry is Jewish to the core. Always and forever Jews are culture destroyers. A simple program itz: whatever isn't Jewish must go. The '60s became the full on push to separate the youth into adopting a false culture away from their traditional European, White or Aryan roots (you pick). I'll get hammered for saying this but Rock & Roll holds absolutely no historic or cultural value to today's Whites. All our folkways and culture have been obliterated by this "entertainment," thus alienating and deracinating the youth. Forty+ years of this poison have helped produce clowns across the street in Knoxville.

Old May 31st, 2007 #13
Dietrich
out surfing. won't be back

Also, don't forget the man who "discovered" the Beatles, Brian Epstein--who also sexually persued John for years until he rinally relented and let Brian get to 3rd base (Beatles, Yesterday and Today).

Old May 31st, 2007 #14
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dietrich View Post
Also, don't forget the man who "discovered" the Beatles, Brian Epstein--who also sexually persued John for years until he rinally relented and let Brian get to 3rd base (Beatles, Yesterday and Today).

Geez, this thread sure is producing some great moments in Rock history, eh?

Old May 31st, 2007 #15
Myles
Certified non-Kosher™

Quote:
Originally Posted by YANKEE_JIM View Post
Wow, I'd never heard that before, but it looks like you're right.

Old May 31st, 2007 #16
albion

Brian Epstein is the man who discovered The Beatles, replaced Pete Best with Ringo Starr, and came up with matching suits and the synchronized bow at the end of each performance. Until his overdose of the sleeping pill Carbitol in 1967, Epstein was involved with every aspect of The Beatles' professional lives. Epstein managed many other musical groups and was the host of U.K. TV show Hullabuloo.
http://www.nndb.com/people/550/000056382/

Richard Starkey Jr. was an only child of English working-class parents. His father left the family when Ringo was three, and young Starkey endured a somewhat sickly childhood with recurring bouts of tuberculosis. He got his first set of drums at 13, and dropped out of school at 15.
http://www.nndb.com/people/071/000023002/

Last edited by albion; May 31st, 2007 at 03:43 PM.

Old May 31st, 2007 #17
Flame Baiter
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myles View Post
Wow, I'd never heard that before, but it looks like you're right.

Looking at the family tree, that would make him 1/8 th jewish.

Is that enought to worry about? I always noticed that he has some non-Aryan features, but I read that was due to having Cherokee in his bloodline.

Old May 31st, 2007 #18
Kenny

The only reference I ever saw of Elvis being a jew was on Jewwatch. I thought that Jewwatch was an unreliable source ever since then because I thought there was no way in hell that Elvis could be a jew. I never heard of jews living in Tennessee. I was even going to email Jewwatch and tell them that displaying inaccurate information like that would discredit their entire site. From what I've seen here so far, I'm not sure anymore if he's really not a jew. If he is, I guess that explains his love for negro music.

Old May 31st, 2007 #19
Kenny

Ok, after what I've read here so far, I'm convinced Ringo Starr is a jew-himey. Unfortunately though, non-White Nationalists aren't convinced....http://www.petebest.net/forums/showthread.php?t=1646

Old May 31st, 2007 #20
YANKEE_JIM
Broadcaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
I thought there was no way in hell that Elvis could be a jew. I never heard of jews living in Tennessee.

Jewish Tennessee

-Jim

The Hudson Valley Freeman

Quote:
Carry a pocket knife ,wear steel toe boots and always make sure that you have the advantage or these savage simians will fuck you up! -- "White Minority" from VNNForum

“To destroy is always the first step in any creation.”

-E.E.Cummings

"We're seeing people wearing Skrewdriver (a white power band) shirts and sieg heil-ing around town."

-New Paltz, NY Mayor Jason West 08/18/2004

Thread