Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old February 25th, 2004 #1
The Red Baron

the red baron

Last edited by The Red Baron; May 24th, 2004 at 06:15 PM.

Old February 25th, 2004 #2
Spandau

Red Baron. I couldn't have said it better myself. You can feel it in the air. Of course it will take a few more years, but zhid power is slipping, and they know it. They are becoming more shrill as time goes on. It's almost over kikes! Someone bring the lime!

Old February 26th, 2004 #3
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR ANTICHRIST
Gee,whiz I guess I was the only person who watched that interview with Gibson when he stated that RACISM and ANTI-SEMITISM IS A SIN. LOL
No. It's not just the "Passion" that we are speaking of. There's something in the air......

Old February 26th, 2004 #4
Spandau

Quote:
Well even when Judea falls and it will. Things will not change the main controllers will still be there if not delt with and the minds of so many white people are fucked up and need to be weeded out and reducated. We have thousands years of insanity to rip out of the white race.
I'm up for it. When do we get started?

Old February 26th, 2004 #5
johnny yuma

Quote:
Well even when Judea falls and it will. Things will not change the main controllers will still be there if not delt with and the minds of so many white people are fucked up and need to be weeded out and reducated. We have thousands years of insanity to rip out of the white race.

I couldn't have said it better myself...

You two should stop spewing forth your bullshit, you know nothing is changing. White men are feminized, White women love and fuck anything that isn't white. Shit, they would walk 10 feet in the snow during a blizzard for a nigger. White kids are on drugs and getting dumber by the generation.... There is no hope. We'll have to educate our kids and start a new.

Old February 26th, 2004 #6
Spandau

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny yuma
I couldn't have said it better myself...

You two should stop spewing forth your bullshit, you know nothing is changing. White men are feminized, White women love and fuck anything that isn't white. Shit, they would walk 10 feet in the snow during a blizzard for a nigger. White kids are on drugs and getting dumber by the generation.... There is no hope. We'll have to educate our kids and start a new.
Say what you will. I feel the pendulum's hand starting to go the other way ever so slowly. And you don't have to be an asshole about it.

Old February 26th, 2004 #7
johnny yuma

I ain't bein' an asshole about it, I'm just stating what I think is true.

Old February 26th, 2004 #8
Antiochus Epiphanes
Ἀντίοχος Ἐπιφανὴς

Quote:
Well there is no time like the now. I,m for lone wolfism and grass roots dealings every man his own army and own king. I do not need a grand Puba to tell me what to do. LOL
Bully for you. You dont think every White has your sense of direction do you? Most Whites need leaders. If you dont get that, your history needs work and you've fundamentally misunderstood the average person of European ancestry. They respond to leadership and crave it with every fibre. They care less about rightness and truth than they do about social correctness and the truth of power. They respond to social suggestions and the authority of power more as primary reality. Whites in a nutshell. It's what's made them powerful forces for good at times, powerful forces for wrong at others. They are lemmings, in a word. So if you're talking about Lone Wolfism as a subversive strategy to undermine the Jewocracy, I appreciate that and it has its role especially in any revolutionary strategy. However you should also appreciate that it is not for "everyman."

Thread