Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old March 24th, 2008 #81
melcur
Banned

Are you one of those WNs that think Jett Rink is an upstanding White man? Review this thread and ask yourelf, "Why is Rink so against helping this White family?"

The answer is that Rink doesn't want to see any real activism, especially any positive activism, when he sees it developing [which doesn't happen much here anyway] he does all he can to discredit the issue and anyone supporting it.

Rink is an anti-White piece of shit

Old March 24th, 2008 #82
J3115

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
This is what pisses me off! If they were any other color besides white, there would be shitloads of money, donations, ect. White people down on their luck, and nobody cares, as usual. I am going to call tomorrow to see if anything is in the works for housing for them, they will definately be in my prayers tonight. And jett rink, you should be ashamed! Although it might make them tough, they did not choose to live in the woods, they would much rather be in a nice warm home.
We need to help and donate to our own people in need.

Old March 25th, 2008 #83
melcur
Banned

RE Jett Rink and what he wrote in this thread -

http://vnnforum.com/showthread.php?t=69653

Old March 25th, 2008 #84
J3115

Quote:
Originally Posted by melcur View Post
If you'd like to help this white family go here for info on how to send donations

http://pcapostate.blogspot.com/2007/...-in-woods.html

This man cares enough to take on the responsibility of another family - he homeschools his white children - we need to help him.
What about OTPTT who is reg on vnn - shouldn't we help one of own FIRST?

Old March 25th, 2008 #85
melcur
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by J3115 View Post
What about OTPTT who is reg on vnn - shouldn't we help one of own FIRST?

Absolutely, I encourage VNNers to get behind OTPTT efforts to construct himself a home. I've mentioned to him before, that he ought to consider taking pictures of his progress and post them here at VNN. That way VNNers could get involved and perhaps sponsor certain items he'll need, i.e. plumbing, electrical, whatever.

Old March 25th, 2008 #86
Jess_Smith

Quote:
Absolutely, I encourage VNNers to get behind OTPTT efforts to construct himself a home. I've mentioned to him before, that he ought to consider taking pictures of his progress and post them here at VNN. That way VNNers could get involved and perhaps sponsor certain items he'll need, i.e. plumbing, electrical, whatever.
He chose to live like he does instead of having a mortgage.

Why should hard working people who have their own mortgages sponsor his home?

Old March 25th, 2008 #87
OTPTT
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteNightshade View Post
He chose to live like he does instead of having a mortgage.

Why should hard working people who have their own mortgages sponsor his home?
They shouldn't and I agree. I chose to live like I am living because I know it's temporary and that the longterm gains are greater than the short term pain and discomfort. By taking out a mortgage I risk losing it all and since my property is essentially paid for excepting about $1,000 I'm not taking any chances. Especially considering the economy and what we can expect the Jew to do to those with mortgages who can't make the payments: TAKE THEIR HOME AND LANDS.

I've got three acres and will soon be clearing the about 2/3rds of the back lot for a large garden. I'll be doing this now as Spring approaches and begin to can what I grow and sell what I don't eat right away to others who might want great tasting, nutritional food grown with non-genetic modified, heritage seeds and no pesticides.

I am not asking now, nor have I ever asked, for anything of anyone here. Those who know me know that that is not my style nor am I comfortable doing that in the first place. I'm not saying I would turn down materials if someone has something laying around the yard they aren't using but I am not looking for any type of financial help.

I think melcur's intentions are honorable but understand that I am not interested in becoming a tennis ball in an ongoing back and forth flame war between posters here. That's not why I'm here and that's not the purpose of these forums.

Furthermore, that's not why I"m building the way I am. I don't want a mortgage because I'm debt free, want to stay that way, and am not going to risk losing it all if I am in a position where I can't pay the mortgage payment. Additionally, I am not interested in benefiting the Jew in any way including patronizing a Jew bank.

I'd like to thank those of you for your kindness and consideration
. If would like to donate your time when I'll need some extra hands that would be great and if you have any materials as I've mentioned above, or if you see where there might be some materials in my area that are going to be trashed, I would be additionally grateful for any assistance in that regard.

If you wish donate other items that I might be able to use I would also welcome your contributions. I hope to be getting a post office box closer to my property and will post that later today if I"m able to secure one today. I won't turn down any financial contributions but I am not asking for any. I'm sure there are other white families with children who would benefit from any cash donations where such would go to purchase food for them to eat.

*** Many thanks to melcur for his continued encouragement and other support. I consider him the big brother I wish I had growing up and now. I think we need to be more encouraging of those of our race and those who may not be racially aware but who may become so if they receive such support and encouragement by telephone or a greeting card.

* I also want to thank Sean "Doc" Martin for all of the pdf files and information he's sent me on various phases and aspects of building. From concrete and brick work to framing, etc.

* Thanks to Joe Snuffy for his pics and information on the cabin he built on his property.

* Thanks to Sir William Robert for his encouragement and information on salvaging waste from construction sites.

* Thanks to Signal for his encouragement even though he has his own battles he's been waging for at least a year and a half now.

Thanks to the ladies who've offered their words of encouragement, you know who you are.

Last edited by OTPTT; March 25th, 2008 at 11:04 AM.

Old March 25th, 2008 #88
OTPTT
Banned

I"m sorry for the multiple posts and am not sure why they appeared in the number they did. I kept getting a gateway error and thinking that the post wasn't published tried to republish it. Then I see where there were some 10 duplicate posts.

Something screwy going on here on the forums. Getting a lot of gateway errors although I see others posting without apparent errors.

Old April 7th, 2008 #89
melcur
Banned

Please remember that, despite what Alex Linder said, RE it's advantageous for us to consider Daniel Cicciario` White for the purposes of advancing the idea that niggers can now murder Whites at will, Jett Rink was also the most vocal dissenting voice -

It seems that Rink really gets fired up when any activism begins to take off here at VNN - whenj he sees Whites actually helpi8ng Whites he goes into high gear in order to disrupt this activism and subvert its purpose.

Below are a few of Rink's quotes r/t this Idaho family with more than a dozen children stranded in the cold. Fortuunately, despite all he did to fuck this up, we were able to help them anyway; they got out of the woods and inside shelter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jett Rink View Post
Oh boo hoo.

Thats good livin', if you ask me.

They just need to learn how to build better shelter than disposable tents.

Get ready America, cuz your gonna wish you could live in the woods when the jewish dictatorship over post america kicks into 2nd gear.
It's "good livin" out in the cold says our5 local kike, someone that hasn't spent ten minutes of his miserable kike life working, yet doing any work out in the cold.

Quote:
Definitely. I hope Jett gets to experience a bit of an Idaho winter out in the open one day
Quote:
Are you kidding, I LOVE that shit. I have traveled most of the states in an old school bus freezing my ass off many a times.

I can just imagine the yuppies trembling now.
Yes, Rink thinks it'll build character to leave the young White children out in the cold.

Quote:
I remember being very cold in Bonners Ferry several times. I'm all for the adults "roughing it," and/or the kids camping out, but suffering from the cold when little niggers are warm, nope, that's not the answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by OTPTT View Post
I think we need to be more encouraging of those of our race and those who may not be racially aware but who may become so if they receive such support and encouragement by telephone or a greeting card.

Last edited by melcur; July 18th, 2008 at 10:16 PM.

Old April 7th, 2008 #90
melcur
Banned

Bump - for importance

Old April 7th, 2008 #91
[email protected]

Quote:
Bump - for importance
Jwett Jew Dink is the most pathetic poster we have on VNN. He is a DISGRACE not only to this forum, but to our RACE. Maybe one day the jew troll will leave....until then, the negativity he brings here will continue. :[]

All we can hope for is that one day the niggers that he defends wholeheartedly will make him a victim of black on white crime...maybe then he will realize he is on the wrong side. Probably not though, he will forgive the nigger and continue praising them for all they have endured at the hands of the white race.....Boo hoo...............TRAITOR....
'We need to make it that if anyone even looks at a white guy the wrong way, that every pro white man, woman, and child in this country is jumping to their side, because if we don't, no one else will, and if no one else does, then we lose.
Francis Playfair

'Very Untrue, If I ever come to power, heads will roll, seals will be safe.'
Holly

Old April 7th, 2008 #92
Jett Rink
Banned

Quote:
It's "good livin" out in the cold says our5 local kike, someone that hasn't spent ten minutes of his miserable kike life working, yet doing any work out in the cold.
I started working as a Diesel Mechanic's assistant when I was 16 years old, I have worked constructing tract homes in SoCal, worked as a Masons assistant, have worked as a backhoe, grader and scraper operator. I have done welding and machining and have built and modified all manner of things that would make you look like you wear a dress and get your nails painted.

I laugh at your attempt to challenge me to a pissing contest when your life experience is assembling slyders at White Castle.

Old April 7th, 2008 #93
melcur
Banned

Quote:
I started working as a Diesel Mechanic's assistant when I was 16 years old, I have worked constructing tract homes in SoCal, worked as a Masons assistant, have worked as a backhoe, grader and scraper operator. I have done welding and machining and have built and modified all manner of things that would make you look like you wear a dress and get your nails painted.

I laugh at your attempt to challenge me to a pissing contest when your life experience is assembling slyders at White Castle.
Hmmm, according to your sockpuppet you're pretty much a useless Jew:

Quote:
Originally Posted by varg View Post
Amy/Alan (yes I can confirm these are both 'her' sockpuppets), Stop trolling on sockpuppets or have both of your accounts banned..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan Ackerman View Post
Ok, I admit it, I'm really drew. I am also Jett Rink.

Thread