VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Broadcasts

Old October 18th, 2021 #1
VanguardNewsNetwork
News Bot

Woodpecker The Pope Says Thugs Are Social Poets

Leftist Citizen #1: “Look at that huge fire! They’re burning the city down!”

Leftist Citizen #2: “Yes, isn’t it so poetic and beautiful?? I should be taking pictures!!”

Leftist Citizen #3: (*sigh*) “I just love poetry!!”

This pope is worthless. He’s the most leftist pontiff in history. He likely has a portrait of Karl Marx hanging in his library. How did he get to be pope, anyway? Did they just pull his name out of a hat? And to think, this fellow represents 1.3 billion Catholics worldwide!

“The pope went on to repeatedly invoke the term “social justice,” and proclaimed that “In my experience, when people, men and women, have suffered injustice, inequality, abuse of power, deprivations, and xenophobia in their own flesh – in my experience, I can see that they understand much better what others are experiencing and are able to help them realistically to open up paths of hope.”

(Some trivia about this pope: he “advocates taking action on climate change…In international diplomacy, he helped to restore full diplomatic relations between the United States and Cuba and he supported the cause of refugees during the European and Central American migrant crises.” — Wikipedia, Oct. 2021. Why doesn’t he invoke Lenin and Stalin, too?).

[Article].

Read more at Vanguard News Network Blog...

Old October 18th, 2021 #2
Kosher Clown

Today's Cat'lics...

Old October 18th, 2021 #3
James Radov

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanguardNewsNetwork View Post

“The pope went on to repeatedly invoke the term “social justice,” and proclaimed that “In my experience, when people, men and women, have suffered injustice, inequality, abuse of power, deprivations, and xenophobia in their own flesh – in my experience, I can see that they understand much better what others are experiencing and are able to help them realistically to open up paths of hope.”

Look at that stupid comment from the pedopope.. that is pure marxist shit right there..

how can one "experience" inequality when "all are equal" in eyes of his jewish god, well, except jews who are technically "chosen", so in a way ALL christlings experience inequality but thats actually the fault of their gawd and not any people, by which of course he means horrible White people who do not engage in mandatory miciegenation esp the few white women who do not get muhdik with niggers.

according to some religious types, a sin is anything that destroys that which gawd created.. butt pedo talks about "xenophobia"
[why is he using words with Greek origin to condemn preservation of a people?]

if god created said people and they chose to NOT be race mixed, replaced, genocided or ended they are in fact preserving that which god created, therefore to label protecting gods creation as a "phobia" is actually a sin and promoting acts that destroy a people is a sin.. which means race mixing is a sin and religious idiots idea that race mixing "love" is totally not genocide like filling bug spray into a drafty wooden room with flimsy windows ..

point is, pedoPope hates White people and he should be executed for blasphemy, sacrilege and support of communism whic is a genocidal system.

I recommend he be sent to the holy Warriors of The Taliban who have an efficient way of ending infidels...

Thread