Vanguard News Network
VNN Media
VNN Digital Library
VNN Reader Mail
VNN Broadcasts

Old December 7th, 2020 #41
JohnUbele

Grocery store rampage reportedly fueled by meth

"...A Columbia Falls man accused of driving through a grocery store and running naked in an assisted-living home last week allegedly told investigators he consumed a large amount of methamphetamine before he was arrested.

Alan Roger Connor, Jr., 50, is charged with a pair of felonies, criminal endangerment and criminal mischief. He is being held in the Flathead County Detention Center on $150,000 bail..."

Source:
https://dailyinterlake.com/news/2020...y-fueled-meth/

Old December 7th, 2020 #42
Jeffrey Smither

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnUbele View Post
Grocery store rampage reportedly fueled by meth

"...A Columbia Falls man accused of driving through a grocery store and running naked in an assisted-living home last week allegedly told investigators he consumed a large amount of methamphetamine before he was arrested.

Alan Roger Connor, Jr., 50, is charged with a pair of felonies, criminal endangerment and criminal mischief. He is being held in the Flathead County Detention Center on $150,000 bail..."

Source:
https://dailyinterlake.com/news/2020...y-fueled-meth/
Except that shit happens in FL everyday. I'm just astounded by the amount of trashy whites and stupid people in this state. I'm not trying to bash our race, but there are a lot of low end ones in this state. Not only that but people seem to act like assholes down here too.

And the women. I'm of dating age and the women in FL are fatter, more tatted but the decent ones are gold diggers.

Old December 9th, 2020 #43
Theodore R. Bundy

Any social gathering is affected by the knee grow plague.

Tags
amazon, cvs, medicine shoppe, riteaid, walgreens

Thread